It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What Next After IMBRA?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
What Next After IMBRA?
« on: February 06, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »
Now that the feminists finally got IMBRA passed and can start putting an end to those terrible marriages between controlling and abusive American men and innocent, unsuspecting foreign women, what is next on their agenda?

How about immigration benefits for gay and lesbian lovers? Ultimately, I guess they prefer that the only men petitioning “spouses” should be gay men, along with their lesbian and transgender friends.  :shock:

----------
NATIONAL CENTER FOR LESBIAN RIGHTS
STATEMENT ON UNITING AMERICAN FAMILIES ACT

The heart knows no borders or boundaries. Ultimately no nation can diminish the love between two people, but it can tear families apart. The Uniting American Families Act allows bi-national couples to remain together without fear of separation or deportation.

(San Francisco, June 21, 2005) Today Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY) and Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) will introduce the H.B. 3006, the Uniting American Families Act (formerly known as the Permanent Partners Immigration Act), legislation which would allow Americans in same-sex relationships to sponsor their foreign partners for United States residency.

Lena Ayoub, Staff Attorney, National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR), made the following statement:

"The heart knows no borders or boundaries. Ultimately no nation can diminish the love between two people, but it can tear families apart.

"Over the last 28 years, NCLR has seen countless families separated by immigration laws that cruelly exclude same-sex couples from any recognition or protection, no matter how committed their relationship or how long a couple has been together. The Uniting American Families Act allows bi-national couples to remain together without fear of separation or deportation.

"The National Center for Lesbian Rights calls on Congress to immediately pass the Uniting American Families Act."
----------

Offline Montrealer

What Next After IMBRA?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 09:37:51 PM »
I guess the only thing left to do is for guys to go find the right woman, get a sex change, apply for lesbo visa, get approved, then change back to being male.

Wow, this is getting complicated.  Might just be better to change to being a woman now and become a lesbian.  MMMMMMMMM....Latin Lesbians......Yummy!!!!!!!! :lol:
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline Patrick

Reminds me of an adoption story
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:33 PM »
Within a year of failing to make the 3rd round cut and advance to the baby adoption finals, I saw an article in a newspaper about a gay couple somewhere in the Eastern US adopting a baby.

I'm pretty sure we got cut because I expressed some rather negative views on open adoption and continued contact with the biological mother when the baby is up for adoption because of drugs being detected in his/her blood stream at birth (generally coke or crystal meth).  It's apparently okay to be gay, but not to exclude a drug addict from access to your adopted child.

Planet-Love.com

Reminds me of an adoption story
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:33 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats