It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: My recent trip to Bogota  (Read 1306 times)

Offline JR33

My recent trip to Bogota
« on: March 26, 2008, 02:26:55 AM »

I just got back from a trip to Bogota to visit my lady. I had a great time as usual but I wanted to report that the airport security has gotten a little tighter in the international airport there. It's not alot, just seems like they are doing a little more luggage searches.

The main reason for this trip report is something I saw and heard while waiting at the gate to get on the plane for my return home. I had been sitting a while just waiting when a couple walked by and I could tell that the man wasn't happy about something. He was speaking english but I could tell from his accent that he was a latino. "You should have told them when you checked in" he said in a stern tone "I can't believe you didn't tell them. Now, you need to go and tell them here maybe they can fix it".
"You are always telling me what to do, you are so bossy" she replied "I guess thats what I get for marrying a Colombian man!" The woman was an AW. I didn't get the details of exactly what it was she didn't do when she checked in but I could tell she was mad. "I'm not telling them anything" she said and quickly sat down with her arms crossed and glaring at this guy. He stormed off and came back after a few minutes. He took a seat on the other end of where she was sitting. I don't know what she was thinking but I could tell some wheels were turning in her mind. Just from the look on her face I think she must have been coming up with many ways to make this guys life a living hell from that moment on.
              I just wanted to post this story. If anyone wants to comment on it,go for it.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 76