It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Visa Free for Colombians  (Read 1163 times)

Gato4Astrid

Visa Free for Colombians
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:44:46 PM »
I wasn't aware Colombians can travel to European countries visa free!!  Any experience.  Was it easy doing it?    They do require visa to travel to UK, but was it easy to get it?  In your RECENT experience?

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Visa Free for Colombians
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 03:13:01 PM »
uk yes, needs a visa. EU no, but many requirements, paid to and from ticket, hotel reservations, and i think certain amount of money. why you think you see so many girls from medellin in europe now, you think they are paying for the tickets? lol hell no.

i always find it funny, you see these girls in mexico, europe with many photos of themselves in expensive hotels, pools, resorts, beaches, , never with a boyfriend or the person who paid for them to go there, hahahahha why is that?   :o :o :D :D

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »

i always find it funny, you see these girls in mexico, europe with many photos of themselves in expensive hotels, pools, resorts, beaches, , never with a boyfriend or the person who paid for them to go there, hahahahha why is that?   :o :o :D :D

noticed that too.  I am happy to invite one of my old, trustable friends whom I will enjoy having vacation with.  I won't invite any "hot" girls or anyone whom I know only for few seconds.  Most importantly, she is interested in travelling, culture too - not to travel for "free" 5 stars hotels, expensive hotels etc or be on 1st/business class air fares.

And I am not looking to exchange for "sex" if you know my meaning.  I need to enjoy myself with a travel companion to share things.  These "hot" girls won't make me happy, and I don't need a trophy in my cabinet !!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 06:29:37 PM by Gato4Astrid »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0