Forum > Off-Topic Items

MGTOW

<< < (8/8)

robert angel:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on October 03, 2020, 10:03:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: robert angel on October 02, 2020, 02:43:11 PM ---
I dunno why, but the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" comes to mind-- but down there, it sounds like he only needs to have one eye AND a hard on! (Looks and money being secondary)
[/quote
A pulse and a penis will get you laid in Colombia...

--- End quote ---
If I can't have "The last tango in Paris" (although I DID ask my wife to marry me again up top the Eiffel Tower last September 19 & we 'tangoed' there-- so not necessary)But IF I was going for all out decadence and debauchery, for that 'one last lust crazy blast'-- morals be damned---I'd take the many maidens of Medellin as a great way to go out.Without my boots on!!
--- End quote ---

robert angel:

--- Quote from: robert angel on October 03, 2020, 03:30:00 PM ---If I can't have "The last tango in Paris" (although I DID ask my wife to marry me again up top the Eiffel Tower last September 19 & we 'tangoed' there-- so not necessary)But IF I was going for all out decadence and debauchery, for that 'one last lust crazy blast'-- morals be damned---I'd take the many maidens of Medellin as a great way to go out.Without my boots on!!

--- End quote ---

Website getting a bit wonky....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version