It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 5000 times)

Offline william3rd

Thailand
« on: November 03, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »
Well, If anyone has any interest in Thailand or Thai woman, I guess you can ask me. I am probably the resident expert on Thai women, Thai relationships, and Thai food.

I do not own an agency but can talk to you about what works and what doesnt.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline papi

Re: Thailand
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »
Hola, I spend most of my time in Latin America but very interested in going back to Thailand. I was in mostly the Bangkok area for about 1 month earlier this year. I heard good things about meeting regular chicas in Chang Mai...what is your take on the best areas? My amigos also speak very highly on Pattaya but I realize most of the girls there are not exactly wifey material
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 06:40:46 PM by papi »
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline william3rd

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
Chiang Mai is getting pretty commercial. It is considered to be where the most beautiful women of Thailand come from. It really depends on what you are looking for.

Pattaya is problematic. Most of the women are from elsewhere and that is a bad sign.

Here is my recommendation- stay away from any tour operators. Glorified sex tours is all they are because no decent Thai woman would be caught dead in a party with foreigners.

I found my current love on Thai Love Links. I met her in a chat room on their site. Lots of divorcees and singles on there. you can join for free but communications costs you. Look around and then pay for a month if you like what you see.

My gf father is a very wealthy merchant in Udon. NO dowry but I am building a house there for us for when I retire.

There are girls from all different cities there.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 09:41:59 PM »
I found my current love on Thai Love Links. I met her in a chat room on their site. Lots of divorcees and singles on there.

And, apparently, a few "she-prises":

nanee     
Lives in: เมือง, Amnat Charoen, Thailand

Im nanee Im is ladyboy not reall girl and not reall boy but I ladyboy same reall lady .Im tall 170cm w 50kg. Im work at shoes shop this is my sister shop. Im good ladybo"

:o ;D :o ;D

I always find these self-inflicted, profile-killer photos funny as hell:

Cherry     
Lives in: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

I don't know why I'm doing this, but who knows this might work!

Not if your camera skills are any indication.

anujaree     
Lives in: เมือง, Bangkok, Thailand

เป็นคนร่าเริง ชอบท่องเที่ยวและต้องการเป็นเพื่อนกับชาวต่างชาติ

You lost me at "เป็นคนร่าเริง ชอบท่องเที่ยวและต้องการเป็นเพื่อนกับชาวต่างชาติ," button eyes.  In other words, wha da fa?!?!

Good.girl     
Lives in: bkk, Bangkok, Thailand

i.m,the kind of woman.im,very romantic and sweet, honest and understanding. Everyone tells me why.I dont.married.i,.was.said...im.waiting,for,you...

Now, either I have x-ray vision, or broom hilda here wore a sheer drape to her photo shoot.  With such raw displays of undergarments, I hold the defendant in contempt of courting.

penny     
Lives in: อุดรธานี, Udon Thani, Thailand

pretty,interesting,i'm fair, good lady, like talking,relax.true love,honest,

Sweet mother of Buddha!  His Greatness did not mean to import bras from the West only to see you entangle your head in them, my child.   

pronsawan     
Lives in: เมือง, Udon Thani, Thailand

I looking for the real love.i don't want monty

And unless our Monty is cleverly working two continents behind our backs, I doubt he wants any of your action either, blinky.  The Canuck is already spoken for.

Pim     
Lives in: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

someone wish to share a quality time and a good ideal in your long life. thankful to interest in me.

Michael?  Michael Savage???  Among the pages of the Thai women's gallery pretending to be a cherry blossom??? 

WTF!?!? 

พรนภัส     
Lives in: กทม, Bangkok, Thailand

ฉันเป็นผู้หญิงที่อ่อนโยน นิสัยดี ร่าเริงแจ่มใส มองโลกในแง่ดี ตั้งใจทำงาน ชอบช่วยเหลือคนที่มีความทุกข์ รักลูก รักและซื่อสัตย์กับสามี รักครอบครัว ฉันจะไม่เสียเวลาคุยกับคนที่ไม่จริงใจ

Smokin'--for a 45-year old.  Now, if only I could pronounce her name...

taawan     
Lives in: bandung,udontani, Amnat Charoen, Thailand

I young lady, never married, I don t like said but i will smile more.

Ah, sweet Venus! Your eyes have pierced my soul like two hollow-point jackets.

I found a lot of these ladies to be quite attractive.  I hope no one takes offense to my gentle ribbing of a few of the funnier profiles.

Peace be wit you, my homie dawgs!

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline william3rd

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 12:47:33 AM »
Hint on men on Thai Love Links on the women's side- Cheap guys go in through the women's side because women do not have to pay to join. THE women think that  those guys are pretty funny and not really serious. . . . . .

The Gahtoy are pretty funny but- different strokes-no pun intended ;D

Offline Santanger

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 06:25:19 PM »
william3rd
What do you think of the women on the www.sweetsingles.com website?  Any experience with them.  Are the women legit or paid to model on there?  Thanks.

Santanger

Offline william3rd

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 07:53:07 PM »
I am very familiar with Sweet SIngles. I have used them in the past. THE hot girls are high maintenance. There are some bar girls there. Bea, the owner is very nice and very chinese. You pay a lot to use their services. THe girls are real.

I renew my rec for TLL. It works for me. Sweet SIngles can work but you have to be careful.

Do not use any of the so called tours to THailand. No decent Thai woman would go to a party to meet foreigners. Only sopanee and the desperate will go. Keep in mind that the general view of thais is that only prostitutes will marry farang. You then have to prove them wrong by actions and not talk.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864