It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Exotic Women :)  (Read 5402 times)

Offline htown

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Exotic Women :)
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:48:40 PM »
Guru 6 started a good thread and I kind of hijacked it by inquiring where to find white brazilian women, so I decided to start this thread to discuss various types of women we may find exotic.  This is something I think about alot, maybe I have too much time on my hands, lol.

Fantasy girl #1...Natural blonde Brazilena.

#2  A gorgeous latina (Colombiana?) raised in England and speaks english with a british accent.  I have no idea why but a hot lady with a british accent just has a profound effect on me and I understand there alot of Colombians living in London.

#3  An asian latina.  I've read that in Peru there is a significant population of asians and descendants of chinese immigrants.  I actually met a beautiful asian Peruana here in Houston that spoke only spanish.  Omg she was so beautiful and exotic, I fell in love instantly.
Dance with the one who brung ya!  :)

Offline JasonA

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Exotic Women :)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »
All 3 sound good to me...

My girl is #3. The funny thing is that her father is of Spanish descent and her mother has some Italian mixed in, so there are no Asian genes there. Sometimes she looks like a Latina and sometimes Asian... the best of both worlds!!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »
latina blond....... brazil, certain cities in mexico and Argentina and Uruguay

latina with english accent...... london

latina/asian...... peru and north mexico, tj area where the japaneese have factories. i have seen many asian/ latinas in  tijuana.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »

Offline V_Man

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 03:39:06 PM »
My girl looks like she has some Asian mixed in there, except she has large eyes. It's difficult to explain but you would understand if you saw her.

Those blonde brazilians do it for me.

I had a red headed Argentine many years ago in Cordoba. She knew her family history for 500 years. She was from Italian decent. I use to joke with her that she was decended from Visigoths that plundered Rome.

Offline CeeTeeEnn

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
I hate to spoil the party but I must pour cold water on any ideas of London being populated with "Audrey Hepburn" type Latinas with English accents to match.

There may be sizeable populations of Colombians, Andeans and Brazilians here but they tend to live in their own "Latin Quarters", and whatever English they learn tends to be heavily accented either with their native Latin vibes or else with an "urban" mixure of cockney and caribbean accents which quite frankly sounds disgusting. You may on very rare occasions come across a Latina raised in the private schooling system here and thus bought up with a classical English accent but in terms of personality they will most like have no more in common with native latinas than I would have with Kenyan tribesmen.

If you like the idea of Latinas with English accents, your only realistic option is to meet a Latina willing to learn classical English fluently and take elocution lessons to boot.. good luck to you.

Offline htown

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
I hate to spoil the party but I must pour cold water on any ideas of London being populated with "Audrey Hepburn" type Latinas with English accents to match.

There may be sizeable populations of Colombians, Andeans and Brazilians here but they tend to live in their own "Latin Quarters", and whatever English they learn tends to be heavily accented either with their native Latin vibes or else with an "urban" mixure of cockney and caribbean accents which quite frankly sounds disgusting. You may on very rare occasions come across a Latina raised in the private schooling system here and thus bought up with a classical English accent but in terms of personality they will most like have no more in common with native latinas than I would have with Kenyan tribesmen.

If you like the idea of Latinas with English accents, your only realistic option is to meet a Latina willing to learn classical English fluently and take elocution lessons to boot.. good luck to you.

I live in the US and we have many latinas who are either american born or were brought here as young children and since they are educated in our public schools they speak english with a natural american accent.  Now there about a thousand different types of accents of american english but they're all american since they came from within our boders.

So you're telling me that a colombiana who was raised her entire life in london speaks with something other than an english accent? 

Offline CeeTeeEnn

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
The Latinas I have met here in London fall into three categories regarding speaking English. Most 1st generation Latinas speak English with a Latino accent; this is not necessarily a bad or good thing (to some it may sound charming and to others not) but it should come as no surprise as their first language is not English.

Most second generation Latinas here (ie. born to first generation parents) speak so-called "Urban" or "Multicultural" English which is a mixture of Cockney, Carribbean and Hindic English. This is how most young people in London who are state-educated speak. To me it sounds utterly vile and nothing at all like RP/Classical English. My views on all aspects of contemporary "urban" or "street" culture are quite well known so i won't dwell on them but, still, multicultural English sounds nothing like most non-Brits imagine an English accent to sound like. A Colombiana brought up in central London would most likely speak "Multicultural English" but to most outsiders she would not sound any more "English" than Carribean, Indian or something else.

There are a select *few*Latinas educated in either the private school system (confusingly and ironically called the "public school" system) or else brought up outside London altogether. They may indeed speak English with a classical English accent. However, out of all the latinas i have met in the UK i would say they constitute less than 2% of the total population. They are also very difficult to meet as they are well-integrated into mainstream UK society.

Offline htown

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 11:20:44 PM »
Here in america most inner city raised latinas go one of two ways as far as their speech. 

Type #1:  Some who grow up kind of rough speak rough, with alot of ghetto slang and an ugly accent.  These are the girls who end up having babies at a young age, on welfare, and drink or abuse drugs.

Type #2:Other inner-city latinas grow up raised by good families.  They stay out of trouble, finish high school, and go on to attend university.  This group of latinas speak english MUCH better with no ghetto slang, accent, or profanity.  Anybody who would meet a latina from this group would be impressed with her speech and overall presentation.

Does London have a similar situation as far as the inner city raised latinas?  I mean there have to be some of them who go on to study at the university level and have presentable speech patterns.

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 02:35:25 AM »
Really...as if a lady like Sofia Vergara isn't a big enough spalsh by herself; you want her to talk and sound like Jane Seymour.  Holy Pluto...Batman!!!

There are reasons some of you guys are single.

Offline htown

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 11:18:14 PM »
Really...as if a lady like Sofia Vergara isn't a big enough spalsh by herself; you want her to talk and sound like Jane Seymour.  Holy Pluto...Batman!!!

There are reasons some of you guys are single.

Hey isnt' this board about traveling across the world to find the women we want?  I've always thought the british accent was the sexiest accent in the world and I just recently learned that there is a sizeable latino community in London.  Seems like a perfect win-win situation.  All it really takes is buying the plane ticket and getting my arse over there.  :)

Offline CeeTeeEnn

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »
Mr. htown, I would hate for you to feel disappointed after coming here to London but it's better to be truthful than sorry.

Your summary of Latinas in the US also holds true here, except that the type 1s outnumber the type 2s by something like 100, or 1000 to one. This isn't surprising. London is considered by many as the most mixed/multicultrural city (for better or worse) but thanks to history & geopolitics there have always been few Latinas here compared to similar US or Canadian cities. The ones that have made it here are either in the political/business elite, hence in type 2 and normally out of sight, or else student overstayers, illegals, refugees and newly-anointed UK subjects who have made it here the hard way; they usually end up as type 1s.

By contrast, there are far more Asians girls here than Latinas, and i'd say there are far more type 2 Oriental Asians than type 1s; Hindic girls are represented in both types more or less equally. And, by my own non-scientific observations, there are far more Anglo-Asian than Anglo-Latin couples in mainstream UK society.

I myself am not that plussed about the classic English accent (perhaps familiarity breeds contempt) but type 1 language/mannerisms/tastes/dress sense etc., cited here so many times by those fortunate enough to encounter them in Colombia and elsewhere, are as unacceptable to me as homosexuality. Regrettably, this impacts my chances with Latinas here in London but i'd far rather remain single than hook up with dross. For one thing, if i introduced a type 1 girl to my parents, they'd probably disown me and turn the dogs loose on her.

Offline htown

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 01:49:22 AM »
You're killing my dreams bro, lol!  I still want to make a trip out there to England.  I absolutely adore the women with english accent.  How do english women feel about american guys?

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »
HTown...My Bad.  Go live your dream.

I'm gonna head to Syria to find myself a dark skinned Chinese lady with natural blue eyes with a big Blonde Afro that has a French ascent.  I don't really care about age or looks.  But she has to be able to kick butt; like a freedom fighter type.

My original thought was set yourself up for success, so that you have more that 2 choices for your dream girl.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »

Offline htown

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:50 PM »
HTown...My Bad.  Go live your dream.

I'm gonna head to Syria to find myself a dark skinned Chinese lady with natural blue eyes with a big Blonde Afro that has a French ascent.  I don't really care about age or looks.  But she has to be able to kick butt; like a freedom fighter type.

My original thought was set yourself up for success, so that you have more that 2 choices for your dream girl.

lmao!!!!  That's hilarious! 

I'm basically partial to the latinas with european features, and there's more than enough of that in northern Mexico, where I spend alot of time, but I still want to experience south america before I settle down for good.  So Medellin is first on the itenerary, then from there probably Argentina, Brazil, and/or maybe Venezuela or Chile.  I'm also starting to look at El Salvador as a destination.  I might just roam around a little bit or alot.  I have no idea.  The only thing I know for sure is I'm going to Medellin, beyond that who knows.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss some of the more exotic types of women out there, not necessarily to pinpoint a certain type that I just got to have.

Offline CeeTeeEnn

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 07:35:38 AM »
Whilst i feel sorry for raining on your parade htown, I wouldn't discourage you from visiting London. But I would encourage you to do so with an open mind.

I am not partial at all to British women myself, but if you like the British accent and (in the absence of Latinas) have an eye on the Asiatic type then you might be in luck. In and around central London, and especially the academic/business/creative districts such as the City, Bloomsbury and Islington you will be spoilt for choice for Oriental and Indian students or professionals, with HK, Korea, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia all generously represented but without a welfare momma in sight. I doubt an American accent would do you any harm, as long as your game is superior to that of a typical Nascar dad. As far as Latinas go, i think your plan for visiting Medellin is good but touring the Southern Cone may be even better. Of course, it remains to be seen whether or not a successful and educated Latina from over there would look favourably at moving to the US; if anything I would guess many would have more of an interest in moving to Western Europe but with the emerging latin economies outperforming those of stagnant (posioned!) EU zone, even this is not a sure bet.

There is another group of women in London which are also beautiful, well-represented and cultured too (to a degree) but still retain that "inaccessible" mystique for the majority of Western guys - the women of the Middle East. They are rarely discussed here on P-L (no doubt thanks to the lack of "singles tours" and agencies in the area!) but cannot be ignored in a cities like London, Paris or Amsterdam - for one thing they come from a well populated and large & diverse area on the doorstep of Europe (North Africa, Middle East, Turkey and the Stans.) I have met Christian women who are/have relocated to the West to escape the spread of conservative Islam in some countries, but I've also dated liberal/moderate moslems who are now looking at Western guys as a "better deal" in a way that would have been socially unacceptable even a few decades ago. Here in London they are impossible to avoid and are much better represented in type 2 than 1; many can speak English immaculately (though a middle eastern accent can be beautifully alluring too!) They are also one of the reasons why i have decided to shelve my Latin American adventures for the time being.

Offline htown

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 01:16:21 AM »
Great info cee CTE.  You're right about the middle eastern women.  One of the most beautiful girls I've ever met in person was a Kuwaiti exchange student I met in college years ago.  I eat in the lebanese and persian restaurants as often as I can here in Houston and always make it a point to check out the beautiful middle-eastern women.  And one with a british accent??  Wow!  That would be sweet.

London, London, London hmm....   I've never really considered travelling to London.  Now it's on my mind.

I'm sure it won't be cheap, but at least I know the language.  :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:24:16 AM by htown »

Offline stnmasn

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 09:48:57 AM »
are there many attractive people in england? only been there twice and saw very little eye candy that were caucasian? la gente de inglaterra son feos en general o eso es lo que encuentro yo. 

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 05:21:58 PM »
are there many attractive people in england? only been there twice and saw very little eye candy that were caucasian?
Yes, there are.  But they all speak Russian.   ;)
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 10:34:49 PM »
HTown...glad you enjoyed my stab a humor.  I am totally On Board with the South American plan.  I had asked previously about Venezuela and it seems really impossible for a gringo.  And I know I can't pass as a local.  If you can maybe you can try there.

Guys I understand the Mid-Eastern lady thing, I dated a girl from Lebanon  --  Why do you think I want a freedom fighter...LOL (see my post above) --- She was so BEAUTIFUL but Mean as a Striped ASS Snake.  I swear I drove a wood stake thru her heart and the Bytch burst into flames.  I hope you have better luck than I but go armed !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:39:19 PM by SkyNorth »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864