It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Wow this place still exists  (Read 19829 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Wow this place still exists
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »
If I had to estimate I would say only about 5 percent of colombianas are truely open to marrying and or living with an older gringo

And then after you find one in that 5 percent..... you have to find one that really really blows you away

Because letting a colombiana live with you has huge opportunity costs associated with it.
You really never have to let any chick live with you in Colombia to consistently get laid here.

Because you can always just hump and dump till you die here.... if you want

Yea your math doesnt really detail age differences. A gringo can definitely marry younger but sure when the age difference becomes extreme then it's the sugar daddy thing that appeals.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »
Cali clearly isnt with any girls that have a j o b.

Which is fine but telling. The idea that watching a woman is a full time job is less than thrilling. One of the reasons i wouldnt personally want to live in latin america is because id just get to jaded.

There are trade offs to having the wife and kids but being with broke barrio girls for years and now probably decades has got to get stale... for most.
We're comparing apples to oranges. You can take the same woman and she 'll be very different in the US than in Colombia. Personally I think Calipro has quite the life in Colombia and that's why he lives there. In the US such a life is simply not possible...

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Wow this place still
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »
Yea your math doesnt really detail age differences. A gringo can definitely marry younger but sure when the age difference becomes extreme then it's the sugar daddy thing that appeals.

I remember when my first Colombian wife told me that Colombians love their families more than Americans do

I said how can you say something like that and she told me that Colombians are much more involved in the daily lives of their family members and they obviously care more about each other

I said don’t you think the fact that you depend on each other financially and your family is really the only safety net you have in colombia has something to do with the fact that you are so involved in each other’s personal lives
And she said no I don’t

I believe I was right but I also believe she believes Colombians love their families more than Americans

It would be interesting to get in a colombianas mind to see how much of hooking up with an older gringo is instinctive and how much of it is a conscious desicion

I just know I’m pretty dang happy with my chick and I know she is very happy as well
Her mother thanked me one day for making her daughter the happiest she has ever seen her
And as it stands now I wouldn’t change a thing

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:39:08 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
We're comparing apples to oranges. You can take the same woman and she 'll be very different in the US than in Colombia. Personally I think Calipro has quite the life in Colombia and that's why he lives there. In the US such a life is simply not possible...

There is nothing I miss about living in the USA
Absolutely nothing

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2018, 06:46:28 PM »

You don't have to stay home
Take her with you.

I feel like I'm talking to someone that has never lived with someone in Colombia.

There is only one reason your girlfriend is ever alone....and that is because you left her alone.

If you don't want a woman with you almost all the time....then don't support one and don't let her move in. Besides the ones you let live with you should be entertaining outside the bedroom as well as in.

In two months time you will spend more time with your live in Colombian girlfriend than you will have spent with your american girlfriend that you lived with for a year. So you better like banging the hell out of her as well as doing almost everything else with her.
 Hell they even come into the bathroom while you are shaving to take a piss. And bang on the bathroom door when you are taking a [snip]. jajaja

The only reason I have any time to myself when I'm with my girlfriend....is because she sleeps like three to  four more hours a day then I do.

Hey Calipro

Is that a picture of your lady before  she was pregnant and now?  Just wondering...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2018, 07:06:48 PM »

Hey Calipro

Is that a picture of your lady before  she was pregnant and now?  Just wondering...

That’s a pic of my girl at 2 months and at 6 months

I thought about posting a pic of myself instead but we already know what a sugar daddy looks like Jajaja
But not everyone that buys into a feminist mentally of telling men what is  age appropriate knows what an oportunistic hoe looks like  LMFAO !!
Especially when she is six months along
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:13:36 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »
That’s a pic of my girl at 2 months and at 6 months

I thought about posting a pic of myself instead but we already know what a sugar daddy looks like Jajaja
But not everyone that buys into a feminist mentally of telling men what is  age appropriate knows what an oportunistic hoe looks like  LMFAO !!
Especially when she is six months along

A bit premature at this point (pun intended) but congratulations, you're well on your way. Wishing you what no money, no amount of wile or charm can buy, a healthy baby.

I've worked with hundreds of premature babies, and while you're 'almost there' in in terms of a viable, developed newborn, in another 4 to 6 weeks, the eyes, the finishing touches on the brain, the other latter final finishing touches of the gestational period will be far enough along. Far enough that even if the bambino decides to comes 'out of the oven' then, he/she will be right near 100% good to go.

Hell, I've seen premies born at six months grow up to be honor roll students and athletes!

I know so even more personally. My younger son was born very premature, the Mom's pregnancy incredibly difficult. The Doctors didn't even want to give us ODDS on if he would be born alive. He was. While It wasn't until about 2d grade that he caught up with the other kids and 'hit his stride'--today, he's good at pretty much all sports. He was first chair state jazz band, former state chess champion (team president) and has close to a 4.0 average in his junior year at UGA, double majoring in Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence, with his second Major in Mathematics.

Besides school, he works 15-20 hours a week, for extra 'play money'.  And he has problems sorting, handling all the distracting, hot babes who want to bang HIM!

And he's funny as hell...

Oh, and remember,  when a woman's preggars, not only can she eat whatever the hell she wants,  but she also has free license to be meaner than a bobcat in a burlap bag!!!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »
A bit premature at this point (pun intended) but congratulations, you're well on your way. Wishing you what no money, no amount of wile or charm can buy, a healthy baby.

I've worked with hundreds of premature babies, and while you're 'almost there' in in terms of a viable, developed newborn, in another 4 to 6 weeks, the eyes, the finishing touches on the brain, the other latter final finishing touches of the gestational period will be far enough along. Far enough that even if the bambino decides to comes 'out of the oven' then, he/she will be right near 100% good to go.

Hell, I've seen premies born at six months grow up to be honor roll students and athletes!

I know so even more personally. My younger son was born very premature, the Mom's pregnancy incredibly difficult. The Doctors didn't even want to give us ODDS on if he would be born alive. He was. While It wasn't until about 2d grade that he caught up with the other kids and 'hit his stride'--today, he's good at pretty much all sports. He was first chair state jazz band, former state chess champion (team president) and has close to a 4.0 average in his junior year at UGA, double majoring in Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence, with his second Major in Mathematics.

Besides school, he works 15-20 hours a week, for extra 'play money'.  And he has problems sorting, handling all the distracting, hot babes who want to bang HIM!

And he's funny as hell...

Oh, and remember,  when a woman's preggars, not only can she eat whatever the hell she wants,  but she also has free license to be meaner than a bobcat in a burlap bag!!!

Thanks I guess.

But my girlfriend and our baby are 100 percent healthy.

She has three doctors.... one from the fertility clinic, one from her insurance and one that I pay as a consultant more or less....he is supposed to be the best at delivering babies in medellin. But since there has been zero issues or health problems with her or the baby. We are just going to have the baby delivered at the hospital that is covered by her insurance.
The hospital has a good reputation and the only thing they do at this hospital is deliver babies so they are probably pretty good at it.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2018, 07:47:55 AM »
There is nothing I miss about living in the USA
Absolutely nothing

When you have zero need for local women the usa is actually pretty nice. If i was going to local bars in my 30s then it might be drpressing, but that's why I think working the sugar angle is really paying off for some.

I gotta say the new house i built with geothermal, radiant floor heating, and many other perks is pretty fantastic to come home to. The food, commute, and life overall is better. The downside for you here would be the women. But you could play the sugar angle with college girls too.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2018, 09:09:35 AM »
When you have zero need for local women the usa is actually pretty nice. If i was going to local bars in my 30s then it might be drpressing, but that's why I think working the sugar angle is really paying off for some.

I gotta say the new house i built with geothermal, radiant floor heating, and many other perks is pretty fantastic to come home to. The food, commute, and life overall is better. The downside for you here would be the women. But you could play the sugar angle with college girls too.

I liked American women when I was in my teens all the way to my early 30's. They were pretty good to me and well they paid half or more of the rent. jajaja

My first wife was topless dancer and we pretty much partied for three years straight before splitting up. At the time I thought it was as good as it gets and I was actually happy with the situation.

Now I'm older and wiser....there is no upside to American women on any level compared to Colombian women unless you want or need a second pay check.

Some American women are good but they are on the whole not worth my time even if they are young and beautiful.

I watch a show called house hunters were couples are looking to buy a nice home. You see guys looking to buy very nice homes and then you look are their wives. Holy [snip]! jajaja

And then you have the TV shows like everybody loves Ramon....where the poor bastard doesn't ever know if he is going to get any from his wife when they are in bed at the end of the show. LOL

I prefer to watch Colombian TV where the husband makes out with the maid as soon as his wife leaves the room. jajaja

The stuff they put on Colombian TV could never be shown on American TV....you couldn't even put the name of the show Sin Tetas no hay paraiso on American TV or women would revolt. It would be banned as sexist objectification of women. jajaja

At any rate I hope you enjoy your heated flooring.....me....I've got other plans.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2018, 09:37:07 AM »
I remember when my first Colombian wife told me that Colombians love their families more than Americans do

I said how can you say something like that and she told me that Colombians are much more involved in the daily lives of their family members and they obviously care more about each other

I said don’t you think the fact that you depend on each other financially and your family is really the only safety net you have in colombia has something to do with the fact that you are so involved in each other’s personal lives
And she said no I don’t

I believe I was right but I also believe she believes Colombians love their families more than Americans

I had this whole argument with my wife as well. Most Latinos believe the same thing. Of course we see my children and grandkids way more than she sees her own children so what's up with that? I spend almost every moment with them so I think that has pretty much knocked the wind out of her sails.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2018, 05:52:45 PM »
seeking arrangement girl of the week manu595

Says she wants someone that makes her smile....Who doesn't? jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2018, 06:07:22 PM »
It’s hard to shake the loser mentality on this board sometimes when lt comes to women and relationships jajaja

I mean isn’t it the women that watch the guys to keep them from cheating

The point I was trying to make is that if you live with a chick there just isn’t a lot of opportunity to cheat and women that agree to live with you probably do like sleeping with so why worry about them having a boyfriend

But fighting the culture of male victimization on this board is a full time job. Jajaja

I mean really when you are the cat with the cash and you can get just as many hot chicks as she can get dicks.....who logically holds the upper hand in the relationship ..... I mean assuming you aren’t Expat

jajaja

But I can empathize with Expat a bit
Because if I told my girlfriend I was going hiking in the wilderness for a few days and she wasn’t invited
I’d have relationship problems as well

As far as living with a women that works in Colombia
I personally would never do it
Has to be the worst return on investment posible
Let’s see about 200 hours a month spent away from you including travel time for an extra 300 dólares a month   Forget it
If I did care if she worked   I would care if she lived somewhere else jajaja

For a guy that is suposedly happy you surehave thishang up about me....

No problem I aint complaining..

Yeah I am gonna invite a Colombiana who hasnt sen snow to climb 4000 or 5000 feet a day and ski down glaciers and couloirs..not to.mention the Visa issues..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2018, 06:07:22 PM »

Offline Calipro

This one isn't your everyday floozy
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2018, 12:21:48 AM »
Says she has a Bachelors Degree and no children.
Her name is Flaka20 but she is 26.
And best of all her lifestyle expectations are minimal.

Offline ignorante

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2018, 05:28:50 AM »
Wow!   :D   What is "minimal?"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2018, 11:29:02 AM »
Wow!   :D   What is "minimal?"

According to the website up to thousand dollars a month.

But when you have a chick around 24/7 everything is more expensive.
Want a burger...now you have to buy two....want to watch the game at the local pub double the bar bill. etc. etc.

I guess you could set it up where she isn't with you all the time but then you have to start paying for taxi fare and what if you wake up with a hard on and she isn't there.

Probably best to just take skiing trips and forget about women altogether. jajaja
To much pain for very little gain. LOL!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM by Calipro »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2018, 10:40:01 AM »
Here is what a 28 year old blonde chick from Beverly Hills, California wrote on her profile on the S.A. site:

"My ideal gentleman is upscale and mature. You are quick to give gifts and understand that an allowance is important, but just one part of our relationship.

After being on this site for a while, I've realized being specific about expectations is important. I am looking for a monthly allowance and assistance with housing and a new car."

Much cheaper for a guy to do seek out this sort of thing in Colombia or Latin America in general.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 10:44:22 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »
28 is really kind of over the hill in Colombia. I don't think many women that age (they wouldn't be called girls anymore) would get offers of being mantenida with a car thrown in. The girls I know of who get those kind of offers tend to max out at around 26.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2018, 07:47:47 PM »
28 is really kind of over the hill in Colombia. I don't think many women that age (they wouldn't be called girls anymore) would get offers of being mantenida with a car thrown in. The girls I know of who get those kind of offers tend to max out at around 26.

Hell, in the Philippines,  if you're a female and not married by age 27, you're viewed as some kind of damaged goods. It's changing a bit, especially in the bigger cities, particularly with women working for big corporations, but even there, the expectation to get married and make babies is still real.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2018, 10:30:05 PM »
Hell, in the Philippines,  if you're a female and not married by age 27, you're viewed as some kind of damaged goods. It's changing a bit, especially in the bigger cities, particularly with women working for big corporations, but even there, the expectation to get married and make babies is still real.

I hear in Japan they call women over 25 Christmas cake
The clear indication is how many days after the 25 do you still want to be eating it  Jajaja

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:04 AM »

You'd be surprised. It's really all about looks. I've seen and know of several women in Colombia in the 28 - 35 year old range that were being taken care of. The only difference is they tend to venture out of the Western Hemisphere to look for sponsors. Americans, Canadians and Australians usually have no interest in women of a certain age in Latin America. But a woman that's previously been kept...one that's always had access to the best gyms, eats well, doesn't drink or smoke, can buy the most expensive makeups, has a beautiful wardrobe, a few cosmetic surgeries and has always been naturally beautiful? Those types of women can still go to France, Italy, GB, Germany, Dubai, etc. and land well-to-do 60 year old's that will pay their bills if their boyfriend can fly to Medellin and hit that a$$ once a month. This is what happens when sugardaddies trade up for younger models. I'm thinking of one woman in particular that's in exactly that situation. The older Brazilian GDP's go for the rich oil guys in Angola, the maritime tycoons in Mozambique and a ton of them can be found in Dubai as well. What these women all have in common is even though they'll blow your mind in bed they have absolutely no interest in marriage. All they want to do is maintain their lifestyle. as long as they possibly can.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:50:30 AM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2018, 04:39:22 PM »

Is the heating in the floor from heated water? The late great and legendary architect Frank Llyod Wright used that technique in some of his earlier designed homes. It was good in theory, but  not long term practical. One of his homes was on the same block as my parent's home. When the pipes went bad, they had to tear the entire floor up. It was expensive marble, exotic wood too.

If it doesn't just wear out, any earthquakes normal to the area, or where the oil industry is fracking, causing the same, and it'll cost you.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

You'd be surprised. It's really all about looks. I've seen and know of several women in Colombia in the 28 - 35 year old range that were being taken care of. The only difference is they tend to venture out of the Western Hemisphere to look for sponsors. Americans, Canadians and Australians usually have no interest in women of a certain age in Latin America. But a woman that's previously been kept...one that's always had access to the best gyms, eats well, doesn't drink or smoke, can buy the most expensive makeups, has a beautiful wardrobe, a few cosmetic surgeries and has always been naturally beautiful? Those types of women can still go to France, Italy, GB, Germany, Dubai, etc. and land well-to-do 60 year old's that will pay their bills if their boyfriend can fly to Medellin and hit that a$$ once a month. This is what happens when sugardaddies trade up for younger models. I'm thinking of one woman in particular that's in exactly that situation. The older Brazilian GDP's go for the rich oil guys in Angola, the maritime tycoons in Mozambique and a ton of them can be found in Dubai as well. What these women all have in common is even though they'll blow your mind in bed they have absolutely no interest in marriage. All they want to do is maintain their lifestyle. as long as they possibly can.

Some of the younger women are good lovers, but they all too often make a lot of (to me) annoying, non verbal noises about their own sex enjoyment and don't have the moves, the sexy talk, know how, where and when it's their turn to grab you. I don't wanna be making love and for half an hour, hearing barnyard like noises, or endless: "OMG"s...

Best lovers I've had were between 30 and 50 y/o. While almost all, regardless of age were determined to please me, the older women really knew how to 'push my buttons' a lot better,  both of us reading the other, getting inside each other's heads. The largest sex organ is the brain, typically.

On the other hand, 'some' young women learn fast--(Jewish girls, holy cow!) are willing to learn how YOU like it and pick up fast on their own urges.

My wife was a virgin and we've written our own private 'book'--first about what I like and have taught her, but I've learned also what she's found rocks her world, which makes mine happy as well.

Never paid for sex, but from my wife's umm, 'dedication' I can see why some hookers in her country,  especially outside of Manila and Cebu, will reject the prearranged 'fee' if they don't get you off.

Marvelous work ethic!

But while some here talk about how you pay for sex, even if it's via paying for  dinner, flowers, clothes, phones, etc., I don't get it why outside the USA and other 1st world nations, any guy has to 'pay to play'

Even in 3rd world nations, until I becamne engaged, I never sent a cent for chat/cam time, phones, etc. In 3rd world places, I did cover hotels, and then resorts, meals, even a bit of clothing, if I liked seeing them in it. (And it came off easily, LOL)

Even in Europe, it wasn't like that for me--I basically paid my half , and it was a helluva a lot of fun too.

There, and in the USA, (not so much in3rd world nations)   I probably had women spending at least as much of their money as mine on activities and material things we were into. They were my "hostesses"...

And it wasn't like I was some kinda wannabe pimp--I just usually ended up with nice babes who at least went with the  'Dutch Arrangement" on expenses.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2018, 07:22:53 AM »
Here is what a 28 year old blonde chick from Beverly Hills, California wrote on her profile on the S.A. site:

"My ideal gentleman is upscale and mature. You are quick to give gifts and understand that an allowance is important, but just one part of our relationship.

After being on this site for a while, I've realized being specific about expectations is important. I am looking for a monthly allowance and assistance with housing and a new car."

Much cheaper for a guy to do seek out this sort of thing in Colombia or Latin America in general.

That's actually a long conversation. Maybe look outside of beverly hills. Some girls go to community college and need $1500 to $2k a semester to pay for it. Plus she has to pay her half of the rent for a two bedroom apartment. So in some areas ive been told some of these girls are excited about a lot less. And since most guys can max their income in the usa (and there is a travel cost to visit latin america) it might be most feasible in parts of the usa.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:30:18 AM by bcc_1_2 »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2018, 07:28:09 AM »
Is the heating in the floor from heated water? The late great and legendary architect Frank Llyod Wright used that technique in some of his earlier designed homes. It was good in theory, but  not long term practical. One of his homes was on the same block as my parent's home. When the pipes went bad, they had to tear the entire floor up. It was expensive marble, exotic wood too.

If it doesn't just wear out, any earthquakes normal to the area, or where the oil industry is fracking, causing the same, and it'll cost you.

Pipes? Lol you might want to do your research. It's 2018 and things have changed since then. All sorts of folks who can afford it heat their floors in cold climates.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293