It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Wow this place still exists  (Read 19803 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wow this place still exists
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2018, 04:34:34 PM »
Probably some truth to all that but it is a moot point

Very little reason for a guy to get married in Colombia and absolutely no reason to get married in the states

When you are renting it is very easy to move if you  don’t like where you are living

I just think it is funny that some guys put it out there that it is some how possible to pay a chick to live with you and still some how have problems getting laid jajajaj

Well........I think it's true that married or single, here or there, you're gonna see that the guy is the one, compared to the woman, who monetarily 'pays' or at least 'pays more' for everything.  I just happened to be lucky a few times that I had GFs who were very well off and generous about it. That's unusual and can change. My first wife, before we married would 'borrow' my car and miraculously, it'd come back  washed, detailed and with 4 new michelin tires. So I'd never miss a call, she got me cordless and mobile phone 'gifts' before the devices were even popular, LOL. I'd tell her to slow down, not spend like crazy, but she was on a mission.

We bought a nice house before we married too, but it was all a trap. I still don't know how she did it all, but she was an illegal alien, having over stayed her work visa as a top flight critical care RN. Of course, marrying me, fixed 'all that'!

14 years later, we were fighting over a sizable pot of money, investments and other things and even though I TURNED down her having to pay ME some child support as I had the kids more than her, she's STILL bitter about money. I feel sorry about her still carrying that hot stone of a grudge around in her gut and she looks 20 years older than me for it. I'm retiring and she's working two jobs. She's never dated, not even once, since we split. Sad, as people used to ask her if she was a model.

I could've married into a whole lot of money a few times and these were a attractive women, with agreeable personalities and more,  but shall we say, overall the 'company wasn't worth it'.

Even if you're not married to a woman in the USA, if there are kids, and amazingly, sometimes even if there are kids who aren't even biologically yours, but you've been with them for years, the courts are gonna find you and you will pay child support, or go to jail, lose your job, etc.

More and more, the woman knows, or the judge will even suggest, that child support be written into the decree to continue past age 18, as long as the kids are in college, vocational school, etc. Few kids get out in 4 years anymore. Add the possibility of grad school and it can be a lonnngggg time paying.

Used to be guys were counting down the days until the kids were 18 and he was off the child support hook.

Yea, the whole legal system is stacked in the woman's favor in the USA and that's different than some other countries. Outside the USA, a guy's probably more likely to have the upper hand in deciding his own freedoms and financial obligations in relationships.

And it's not just a South, Latin American 'thing'. At least as much so in the Scandinavian countries, 'marriage' is becoming an an anachronism. In other parts of Europe and 1st world Asian nations, the age people getting married (if they even decide to) is a lot older than it used to be. But still, you need to be careful in a lot of places.

Sweden's Stieg Larrson , one of the best selling authors of all time, even years after his death, left  fortune of at least 40 million USD. His common law wife of thirty years, according to Swedish law, wasn't 'legally' entitled to a single cent of that fortune ---errr 'krona' from his estate. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/stieg-larsson-girlfriend-eva-gabrielsson-rages-memoir/story?id=12950542

I see things changing, even in the USA. Things are even changing for people who DO get married.

I know a number of younger people who aren't 'into' the big family get together, full blown 'wedding', with Bachelor, Bachelorette, parties, wedding rehersals, rehearsal dinners and 'all that'.

For one, if you take the thousands of bucks all that costs and invest it in the market, you're gonna be a lot better off 30, 40 years later, when you retire.

If you don't get married, you also might save a ton later on in just divorce lawyer fees, never mind what you might give up monetarily on several other fronts.

I tell them that, but also tell them that often as much as anything, the 'big wedding to do' is out of basically out of respect for their family's wishes, for people who are often ALL about that antiquated crap.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good party and we have our share, but come'on.....

When I see a family with several kids that are girls, I often (if it seems in good, humorous taste) tell the father:

"I hope the first word they learned was 'elope'...

This afternoon we got news that a guy engaged to the daughter of a family we're close to, a handsome, athletic guy in his mid thirties, an aerospace engineer, was attending a Bachelor's party in North Carolina and fell 70 feet down a waterfall to his death yesterday.

Marriage and all that goes with it is less and less appealing.

http://www.wjhl.com/top-news/regional/man-dead-after-falling-from-upper-catawba-falls-in-mcdowell-county-nc/990457643
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2018, 07:17:21 AM »
Better just find a girl that has the same morals, ethics, honesty as you do.

They do exist in Colombia, but expats seem to.prefer the "Zungas"...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »
Better just find a girl that has the same morals, ethics, honesty as you do.

They do exist in Colombia, but expats seem to.prefer the "Zungas"...

'Water finds it's own level"

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2018, 11:00:36 AM »
'Water finds it's own level"

Helps to explain the thirsty guys looking for love in the arid mountain regions of Colombia jajaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2018, 01:28:03 PM »
Helps to explain the thirsty guys looking for love in the arid mountain regions of Colombia jajaja

You might be right. Perhap's they're mining for this 'love' (whatever that is), cursing their 'luck' (or lack thereof) while mining the dry arid mountains for 'unobtainium' Meanwhile,  the gold flash in the pan they occasionally see and is what keeps them going--is actually pyrite--- 'fool's gold' ;D

un·ob·tain·i·um
ˌənəbˈtānēəm
nouninformal
a highly desirable material that is hypothetical, scientifically impossible, extremely rare, costly, or fictional, or has some of these properties in combination.
"what type of cabling are we talking about, steel, composite, unobtainium?"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:18:13 PM by robert angel »

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 11:29:55 PM »
Imagine how many young men end up trying to date these seeking a putas having know idea who they are and their values from the jump
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2018, 02:12:50 AM »
I believe consenting adults should enter into any arrangement they see fit. So long as nobody is getting hurt.

Nevertheless, I looked through some profiles on the "seeking arrangement" site. Essentially, it is prostitution albeit not the "street corner" variety and with a bit more discretion. But if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's a frickn duck.

But before I wave a finger at these young women I have to take a look in the mirror and wonder about all these trips to Latin America. A fool might think the magic of being a gringo makes you ten years younger and hey the women are just "more approachable" down there.

The more things change...the more they stay the same: Show me the money and I'll show you the honey.   

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:21:24 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2018, 07:14:20 AM »

Yeahh...I am up at 4000 m to meet Kogi women..thsts why I go there..exactly ...

https://www.google.es/search?q=kogi+women&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij8Nr_pMbZAhWO2YMKHaqkDX4Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=0BM0vPYVuc2qdM:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:21:24 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2018, 08:26:15 AM »
Imagine how many young men end up trying to date these seeking a putas having know idea who they are and their values from the jump

Well...I don't know....how dumb could these young men be?

The women are listing their preferred level of compensation right on their profiles. LOL!

But I'm sure they don't charge every guy they meet and the ones that meet them through some other way might be in for a surprise somewhere down the road.....or maybe the guys that these women are naturally attracted to just hump them and dump them. Not all guys are saints either.

Not many young guys these days willing to pay for it...nor are they interested in buying the cow (marriage).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:33:18 AM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2018, 08:28:39 AM »

Yeahh...I am up at 4000 m to meet Kogi women..thsts why I go there..exactly ...

https://www.google.es/search?q=kogi+women&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij8Nr_pMbZAhWO2YMKHaqkDX4Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=0BM0vPYVuc2qdM:

Didn't you say you wanted kids? Bet you could adopt a dozen or so up thattaway! ;D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 09:01:00 AM »
Didn't you say you wanted kids? Bet you could adopt a dozen or so up thattaway! ;D

Marrying a woman with children. Is signing up to take care of children that aren't yours so you can sleep with the mom. Lets just face the facts. jajaja

Personally it seems too much like servitude. And seeking arrangement looks like a better alternative if I had to pick between the two.

I understand their are guys that love children that aren't their own. But how about having more of a relationship with your nieces and nephews if that is the case. At least they are your own flesh and blood.

But still I know guys that say they love their step kids more than their own wives. And I guess in a way the kids saved them. But still.....going into this eyes wide open....I still think guys in general should aim higher and if come to the end of the road like Expat and still haven't found someone then....well....I guess you start going for the ones with children.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2018, 09:04:55 AM »

[

So with these arrangements do you have to.pay in advance? Or could you just show a bunch of assets, have sex and then dump her before paying?
Ja ja
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:07:38 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2018, 09:14:54 AM »

Marrying a woman with children. Is signing up to take care of children that aren't yours so you can sleep with the mom. Lets just face the facts. jajaja

Personally it seems too much like servitude. And seeking arrangement looks like a better alternative if I had to pick between the two.

I understand their are guys that love children that aren't their own. But how about having more of a relationship with your nieces and nephews if that is the case. At least they are your own flesh and blood.

But still I know guys that say they love their step kids more than their own wives. And I guess in a way the kids saved them. But still.....going into this eyes wide open....I still think guys in general should aim higher and if come to the end of the road like Expat and still haven't found someone then....well....I guess you start going for the ones with children.

This all started with talking about trips o the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marts
In actuality I have a 19.year old and 26 year old without kids who say they want kids with me.

Dont know if it is BS or whether I really have interest.

In reality I h am content and have a rich and adventure filled life I could live without women, period.

Powder skiing beats sex every time.

61 years old and have kids. Kinda irresponsible maybe.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2018, 09:14:54 AM »

Offline ignorante

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »
How are you pulling that off, if I may ask?
Have kids? If so, tied up in the basement?
Big split bedroom house, with a nanny? LOL

My 1st marriage, we did ourselves in. Between us working opposite shifts full time, we we're heavily involved with their  schools. Then, we did Boy Scouts, swimming lessons, music lessons, chess tournaments, easily half a dozen different seasonal sports,  Taekwondo....

Took tons of trips, from Asia to Alaska, Key West to Canada, all the national parks, so much more.

Typically winter, a few weeks in Key West, relaxing at home, but also scuba, snorkling, deep sea fishing, then summer time, if nothing else, Michigan's Great Lakes.

Honestly, there was a whole lot of fun, but a lot of logistics and eventually there was nothing left for 'us'-- it was about the kids and trying to get enough rest.

Looking back, I wish we all had more 'down time' and in a world where if the kids aren't actively doing something with their family, they're often addicted to video games, I think 'boredom' is desirable sometimes and is highly under rated.

Everybody thought we had it all, life on a string, but unbeknownst, behind the scenes, our tank had run out of gas.

Probably the traveling was the best education for our kids. Despite our split, they've grown up very well, worldly, well educated and sophisticated, yet humble and down to earth.

But  for a while, for my ex and I, there wasn't a lot of time for sex. I think if you asked most couples, most counselors, they'd agree that marriage and kids typically puts a damper on sex life compared to before marriage.

I guess you're one of the lucky few who are different, no surprise there, as our post, counterposts tend to be at odds, which is all good, as different perspectives and opinions are probably what this site needs.
  LOL!  How?  After the kids go to bed at night, in the morning, and, if I work from home, then my wife invariably comes into the office  in the afternoon, when the older kids are in school and the younger ones are napping, to beckon me to the bedroom.  I lose some money on days I work from home . . .

Three times yesterday.   Once this morning, but I am working away from home today, so anything more will have to wait until tonight when I get home.

My wife likes me, I mean, really, really likes me.

I had a marriage before where sex went from daily to weekly to monthly, then she moved into another bedroom and had sex with me only when she grew physically desperate (3 or 4 times a year) and would come over to my room and molest me (yeah, it really felt like that).  I stuck that out for years (misguided me)  until she divorced me.  I was devastated at the time, feeling like I had failed.  It was not easy to see at the time what a good thing the divorce was.  Now that I know the difference, I would never tolerate what I tolerated previously.  That relationship changed me from a typical "nice guy" who puts women on a pedestal to a bit of an [snip], confident with a touch of arrogance, who does not put up with much from a female.

That's around when I found this place and considered visiting Colombia, but, to be honest, reading some of the things you all wrote, you sort of talked me out of it, or at least gave me enough doubt that I never pulled the trigger. 

Anyway, as a high income 40 something bodybuilder (probably would have been the perfect time to visit Colombia if I had gone), I was having the time of my life once I realized that American females almost a generation younger than me had no morals (things were very different when I was a young man).  That got old after a while, and I was trying to look for a relationship but having no luck finding anything worth more than adding to the rotation for a couple months for fun.

While I was vacillating about Colombia, due to the pros and cons posted here, my wife asked me out.  In spite of seemingly being very "into" me, she refused to kiss me on the first date, whoa!  What?  She is quite a bit younger than me and pretty, and I just figured, incorrectly, she was not physically into me.  No problem.  I moved on, or so I thought.  About a month later she asked me out again.  i was puzzled, thinking this woman is playing with me or wants a "friend," and I almost told her no.  There was an awkward moment of silence before I considered and said, "ok" with a shrug.  It's hard to believe how close I came to turning away the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Things got much better from there. 

The funny thing is, she never knew there was an issue.  She just thought I was very busy so she asked me out again.  She honestly is of the opinion that women who kiss on the first date are sending a signal that they are a slut. Things took off very quickly after that.

We were married less than a year later, and we have been married more than half a dozen years.  Two kids added to the family during that time (my youngest is 17 months).

Sex remains frequent and fun, and she teases me constantly in addition, telling me "It's good for you."  She is old fashioned about men, women, and relationships, sex roles in the household, that sort of thing, saying she wanted the kind of relationship her grandmother had, and now she feels like she has it.  She thanks me constantly for providing her the means to have children and be home to raise them.

One can never truly know what is in another person's head, but she seems genuinely happy, and her family seems to think she is really happy as well (although her parents frequently make jokes about whether I am from their generation or hers).  I am certainly happy, and I have no doubts this one is for life.

In summary, we just make time.  LOL!   ;D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2018, 09:50:58 AM »
This all started with talking about trips o the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marts
In actuality I have a 19.year old and 26 year old without kids who say they want kids with me.

Dont know if it is BS or whether I really have interest.

In reality I h am content and have a rich and adventure filled life I could live without women, period.

61 years old and have kids. Kinda irresponsible maybe.

If you don’t have kids who are you going leave your assets to when you die

At any rate 61 is kind of late to be joining the men going their own way movement jajaja

Good luck on whatever you decide to do with your remaining years

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 09:59:28 AM »
  LOL!  How?  After the kids go to bed at night, in the morning, and, if I work from home, then my wife invariably comes into the office  in the afternoon, when the older kids are in school and the younger ones are napping, to beckon me to the bedroom.  I lose some money on days I work from home . . .

Three times yesterday.   Once this morning, but I am working away from home today, so anything more will have to wait until tonight when I get home.

My wife likes me, I mean, really, really likes me.

I had a marriage before where sex went from daily to weekly to monthly, then she moved into another bedroom and had sex with me only when she grew physically desperate (3 or 4 times a year) and would come over to my room and molest me (yeah, it really felt like that).  I stuck that out for years (misguided me)  until she divorced me.  I was devastated at the time, feeling like I had failed.  It was not easy to see at the time what a good thing the divorce was.  Now that I know the difference, I would never tolerate what I tolerated previously.  That relationship changed me from a typical "nice guy" who puts women on a pedestal to a bit of an [snip], confident with a touch of arrogance, who does not put up with much from a female.

That's around when I found this place and considered visiting Colombia, but, to be honest, reading some of the things you all wrote, you sort of talked me out of it, or at least gave me enough doubt that I never pulled the trigger. 

Anyway, as a high income 40 something bodybuilder (probably would have been the perfect time to visit Colombia if I had gone), I was having the time of my life once I realized that American females almost a generation younger than me had no morals (things were very different when I was a young man).  That got old after a while, and I was trying to look for a relationship but having no luck finding anything worth more than adding to the rotation for a couple months for fun.

While I was vacillating about Colombia, due to the pros and cons posted here, my wife asked me out.  In spite of seemingly being very "into" me, she refused to kiss me on the first date, whoa!  What?  She is quite a bit younger than me and pretty, and I just figured, incorrectly, she was not physically into me.  No problem.  I moved on, or so I thought.  About a month later she asked me out again.  i was puzzled, thinking this woman is playing with me or wants a "friend," and I almost told her no.  There was an awkward moment of silence before I considered and said, "ok" with a shrug.  It's hard to believe how close I came to turning away the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Things got much better from there. 

The funny thing is, she never knew there was an issue.  She just thought I was very busy so she asked me out again.  She honestly is of the opinion that women who kiss on the first date are sending a signal that they are a slut. Things took off very quickly after that.

We were married less than a year later, and we have been married more than half a dozen years.  Two kids added to the family during that time (my youngest is 17 months).

Sex remains frequent and fun, and she teases me constantly in addition, telling me "It's good for you."  She is old fashioned about men, women, and relationships, sex roles in the household, that sort of thing, saying she wanted the kind of relationship her grandmother had, and now she feels like she has it.  She thanks me constantly for providing her the means to have children and be home to raise them.

One can never truly know what is in another person's head, but she seems genuinely happy, and her family seems to think she is really happy as well (although her parents frequently make jokes about whether I am from their generation or hers).  I am certainly happy, and I have no doubts this one is for life.

In summary, we just make time.  LOL!   ;D

That's fantastic and ought to inspire a lot of guys, couples with and without kids! Keep it up!
And the---"We just 'make' the time" is something that's a vital skill in pursuing a relationship with a woman far, far away, as is 'making' namely having the money to be able do it, pay USCIS, etc.

Priorities.

In terms of intimacy,  it takes initiative too, keeping things interesting and not taking each other for granted. If you let things fall into the 'same old, same old'--that's exactly what you're left with and interests can wander elsewhere. Past the twelve year mark, we're still having fun, to the point where my grown kids know that while they're always welcome, they need to CALL first, not just 'dropping in' which was a bit akward a few times, LOL.

Being a significant bit older than my wife and looking to retire soon, increasing workout sessions,  boosting cardio fitness and more are all things on my mind. As much as I dread it, we're leaving in an hour for an hour of intense power yoga at 100 degrees. Already adding in light weights. In May will ramp up weights and the pool's right next to gym, so I'll get some laps in for sure

Damn it, but my Physician-Internist was right all these years when twice a year, he preached 'more exercise, easy on red meat, less 'white stuff ' cut down on the breads, rice, sugar....He's always given me an A minus on health, habits, weight and my blood work numbers  but I've got to ramp it up.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 03:57:55 PM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2018, 11:26:54 AM »
If you don’t have kids who are you going leave your assets to when you die

At any rate 61 is kind of late to be joining the men going their own way movement jajaja

Good luck on whatever you decide to do with your remaining years

I will spend it all. Why leave it to some spoiled brat.
Never said I would be going without sex..only said I could and it wouldnt be any big deal...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »

The men going their own way movement isn’t some kind of group celibacy movement. But rather a group of guys that often make statements like the one above because women and sex are not a priority to them.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2018, 04:08:54 PM »
Expat if you're looking for a "Kogi" woman and not "kogui" your looking on the wrong continent.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 07:28:37 PM »
Expat if you're looking for a "Kogi" woman and not "kogui" your looking on the wrong continent.

Who says which spelling is right? Its western translation of the name,
. Know how to spell it in their language? They have their own written language as well, unlike North American tribes

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2018, 09:01:41 PM »

Nah, he got it right. It's known as the Machu Pichu of Colombia, but it's 600 or 700 years older than Machu Pichu and helluva a lot harder to get to---like a 4 full day and night hike, often thru thick mud. Of all places, a periodical from Ireland had a good article on it and Wikipedia has a bit on it also.

Too inaccessible, but the narcos loved that aspect. I'd helicopter in before hiking.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/discovering-colombia-s-lost-city-1.3174687

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogi_people

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2018, 07:01:39 AM »
Never went to the lost city. Thsts for tourists.
Went to the high mountains. Way more remoter. 9 days there and back.

That was last year . Our expedition this year got aborted after 2 days due to logistics.

Never, never trust a Colombian when they promise you something. Either sex. Verify, verify , verify all the details.
If they are not out and out lieing, they are exaggerating and bullsh1tting.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:03:58 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2018, 08:41:01 AM »

Never, never trust a Colombian when they promise you something. Either sex. Verify, verify , verify all the details.
If they are not out and out lieing, they are exaggerating and bullsh1tting.

I understand if you were more upset about your trip being aborted.

But you might want to count your blessings when it comes to sex in Colombia.

Any woman can changer her mind. But in the U.S.... a woman can change her mind even while you are having sex...and one more thrust (after the "no, stop") can get you charged with rape.

In Colombia verbal consent isn't necessary. If she doesn't resist your physical advances you are good to go.
You certainly don't want to waste time verifying details beforehand....what a mood killer that would be. jajaja

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2018, 08:41:01 AM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2018, 11:12:04 AM »
When you get high enough mountains are pretty much the same everywhere, rocks, snow and ice but what's really unique in Colombia (and Venezuela) are the high altitude páramos with their specialized fauna and flora like the huge yellow blossomed frailejones, Andean tapirs and Bearded Helmetcrest hummingbirds. They are magical places.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2018, 02:20:57 PM »
I went to the Ciudad Perdida with my son, daughter and son-in-law. Elex is right - it is all tourists. I only met three Colombians on the hike out of the hundreds of people that were doing it. People from everywhere, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the US and Canada - it was really cool to see so many people from everywhere enjoying Colombia. There were a ton of hot chicks on the route and in the camps.

It is a grueling hike - I was the oldest person I saw on the hike. All the camps are situated in the Buritaca River valley so it means every day you are making an ascent and a descent to the next night's camp. You don't go up to the ridge line and stay there unfortunately. Each day's hike is done by the early afternoon so you have the rest of the afternoon and evening to swim in the river, rest and socialize.

My son and daughter think the trip was a highlight in their lives but I am not so sure about that. The city basically consists of numerous terraces connected by trails surrounded by jungle. It's impressive to be sure but I am not sure that it is worth  a four or five day hike in the jungle. I am glad that I did it but I doubt that I would do it again.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 123