It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Trip Last Week To Capurganá  (Read 11227 times)

Offline buencamino3

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Trip Last Week To Capurganá
« on: February 25, 2017, 06:45:54 PM »
Made another trip to Capurgana last week. This was my fourth trip (first was in 2004) and lots has changed. This is the same place Expatriado reported on a while back. On my previous three trips the lodgings were called Almar. Under new ownership about three years ago it changed to Nautilus which seems to be a chain since they have a Nautilus in Nuqui as well. Regarding changes well the last time I went about six years ago there were two motos in the village. This time there were loads of them as well the three wheeled pickup bed versions and at least one big tractor that came lumbering down the beach one morning. The reason the motos are mentioned is that there are no road connections to the village yet. Vehicles are brought in by boat. However at least there are no cars (yet). If there were they’d probably put about a hundred kilometers on the odometer in a year.

On the first morning we hiked along the coastal trail that goes north to Coquita from the beach in front of the hotel. The last time I went I found the yellow and black poison arrow frogs in shaded and vegetated places along the trail. My photo from prior visit wasn’t so sharp and I was hoping to get a better one but no luck. Not a single frog appeared. We returned along that trail to take photos for my companion’s Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etcetera etcetera two days later away from the madding crowd on the beach in front of the hotel. In fact the place was pretty packed with vacationers from all over, also unlike my last visit. The afternoon was spent snorkeling and just digging the warm, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. There were some schools  of colorful fish but little corral  so the snorkeling was nothing like Isla Providencia where it’s spectacular. The next day we did the hour long hike back to the waterfall. This is one of the tours but I already knew the way so we went while the other arrivals were on a tour someplace else, Sapsurro probably. On foot you have to cross a clear creek about six times and we did our best (well she is far more agile than me) to rock hop to avoid changing from wet to dry shoes every time. At every crossing there were Jesus Lizards (common basilisks) so called because they can race across the surface of the water for several meters when they’re young and not too heavy. There were no other visitors at the waterfall which was my plan so we had privacy to take photos with no gawkers about. Then more snorkeling in he afternoon.

The next day we’d run out of new trails with out going a long ways off so went back to the first one for photos as mentioned above. In the afternoon she sunbathed and I swam out to the island pictured in one of the photos. There wasn’t much to see until getting to the boulders at the base of the island where there were bigger fish swimming in and out of their hideouts but I couldn’t poke around as long as I’d have liked as the sea got a little rough and I had to avoid getting smashed against those rocks.

The hotel, for anyone who wants to go is fine. The beds are comfortable and the AC is strong but the electric went out for short periods every night we were there. No idea why. As Nautilus the hotel is pretty much just like it was when it was Almar but somewhat less classy. The Almar would serve wine every evening at the buffet dinner but not the Nautilus. There were also evening activities like dances and karaoke before which I hated (my companion at the time insisted on participating while I wanted to go back to the room and screw) but also toad races on the beach that everyone would bet on which were fun. They were a favorite of Vanessa Mendoza, the first Black Miss Colombia when I saw her there years ago. None of that at Nautilus though so nothing to distract from going back to the room and getting it on.

Now by great coincidence ;)  for Aweshucks sake I just happened to find pictures of the girl in my avatar which just happen to be at taken at Capurgana ;) . (She’s had a bit of breast enhancement since the trip to Isla Providencia). With all her followers on Instagram who see the pictures I take of her I decided no harm in posting a few here for Ashucks. Should he choose to Expat can verify the location.

The hotel grounds

By the trail north to Coquita

The waterfall

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:48:51 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trip Last Week To Capurganá
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 07:55:30 PM »
Made another trip to Capurgana last week. This was my fourth trip (first was in 2004) and lots has changed. This is the same place Expatriado reported on a while back. On my previous three trips the lodgings were called Almar. Under new ownership about three years ago it changed to Nautilus which seems to be a chain since they have a Nautilus in Nuqui as well. Regarding changes well the last time I went about six years ago there were two motos in the village. This time there were loads of them as well the three wheeled pickup bed versions and at least one big tractor that came lumbering down the beach one morning. The reason the motos are mentioned is that there are no road connections to the village yet. Vehicles are brought in by boat. However at least there are no cars (yet). If there were they’d probably put about a hundred kilometers on the odometer in a year.

On the first morning we hiked along the coastal trail that goes north to Coquita from the beach in front of the hotel. The last time I went I found the yellow and black poison arrow frogs in shaded and vegetated places along the trail. My photo from prior visit wasn’t so sharp and I was hoping to get a better one but no luck. Not a single frog appeared. We returned along that trail to take photos for my companion’s Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etcetera etcetera two days later away from the madding crowd on the beach in front of the hotel. In fact the place was pretty packed with vacationers from all over, also unlike my last visit. The afternoon was spent snorkeling and just digging the warm, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. There were some schools  of colorful fish but little corral  so the snorkeling was nothing like Isla Providencia where it’s spectacular. The next day we did the hour long hike back to the waterfall. This is one of the tours but I already knew the way so we went while the other arrivals were on a tour someplace else, Sapsurro probably. On foot you have to cross a clear creek about six times and we did our best (well she is far more agile than me) to rock hop to avoid changing from wet to dry shoes every time. At every crossing there were Jesus Lizards (common basilisks) so called because they can race across the surface of the water for several meters when they’re young and not too heavy. There were no other visitors at the waterfall which was my plan so we had privacy to take photos with no gawkers about. Then more snorkeling in he afternoon.

The next day we’d run out of new trails with out going a long ways off so went back to the first one for photos as mentioned above. In the afternoon she sunbathed and I swam out to the island pictured in one of the photos. There wasn’t much to see until getting to the boulders at the base of the island where there were bigger fish swimming in and out of their hideouts but I couldn’t poke around as long as I’d have liked as the sea got a little rough and I had to avoid getting smashed against those rocks.

The hotel, for anyone who wants to go is fine. The beds are comfortable and the AC is strong but the electric went out for short periods every night we were there. No idea why. As Nautilus the hotel is pretty much just like it was when it was Almar but somewhat less classy. The Almar would serve wine every evening at the buffet dinner but not the Nautilus. There were also evening activities like dances and karaoke before which I hated (my companion at the time insisted on participating while I wanted to go back to the room and screw) but also toad races on the beach that everyone would bet on which were fun. They were a favorite of Vanessa Mendoza, the first Black Miss Colombia when I saw her there years ago. None of that at Nautilus though so nothing to distract from going back to the room and getting it on.

Now by great coincidence ;)  for Aweshucks sake I just happened to find pictures of the girl in my avatar which just happen to be at taken at Capurgana ;) . (She’s had a bit of breast enhancement since the trip to Isla Providencia). With all her followers on Instagram who see the pictures I take of her I decided no harm in posting a few here for Ashucks. Should he choose to Expat can verify the location.

The hotel grounds

By the trail north to Coquita

The waterfall

BC  what a stunner!

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 04:30:28 AM »

These photos prove absolutely nothing.  I used to THINK you were lying about your avatar being your real girlfriend, now I KNOW you're lying.  Do you want to know how I know you're lying?  Let's see if someone else figures it out...

And I hope you don't think that if expat "verifies the location" that does anything to convince me that you're not lying.  I could post photos of Giselle Bundchen on the beach in Fiji, that doesn't mean that I took the photos or that I know her in person.  Jeez guy, I can't believe that you have the nerve to keep this fantasy avatar girlfriend lie going..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 04:30:28 AM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 06:01:37 AM »
Thanks Mambo. Aws I'm glad you like the photos ja ja...
Hermosamente feliz

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 07:00:17 AM »
You are a very good photographer.  Having subject matter like your woman makes it less of a challenge.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 09:19:07 AM »
Thank you FT that's very nice of you. Actually it's a challenge to do right by her. For anyone who is interested it's a Sony a6000 with a 24mm 1.8 lens.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »

These photos prove absolutely nothing.  I used to THINK you were lying about your avatar being your real girlfriend, now I KNOW you're lying.  Do you want to know how I know you're lying?  Let's see if someone else figures it out...

And I hope you don't think that if expat "verifies the location" that does anything to convince me that you're not lying.  I could post photos of Giselle Bundchen on the beach in Fiji, that doesn't mean that I took the photos or that I know her in person.  Jeez guy, I can't believe that you have the nerve to keep this fantasy avatar girlfriend lie going..
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 11:05:19 PM »

And I hope you don't think that if expat "verifies the location" that does anything to convince me that you're not lying.  I could post photos of Giselle Bundchen on the beach in Fiji, that doesn't mean that I took the photos or that I know her in person.

Why would anyone want to do that? Giselle Bundchen is ugly. The girl in the photos is stunning/beautiful.   

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 11:08:27 PM »
Sounds like an interesting trip. All the way up near the border of Panama. She is beautiful, esp. love the one at the waterfall.

I enjoy a good hike but I'd rather steer clear of paths with poisonous frogs.....

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 04:48:27 AM »
Yes it's very close to the border in fact you could hike to it in a few hours. Don't worry. The frogs are only dangerous if you pick them up and handle them. The poison exudes through their skin when it's rubbed. Capurganá is a great alternative to the likes of Santa Marta or San Andres. If you ever find you want to head to a beach destination with a lady/chica companion I highly recommend it. Thanks for the nice comments.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:57:05 AM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 01:41:04 PM »
Why would anyone want to do that? Giselle Bundchen is ugly. The girl in the photos is stunning/beautiful.

Just making an example of how anyone could post some pictures of a chick in a bikini.

There is nothing in these photos that proves that bc actually took the pics himself or that he even knows the girl in the photo.  I also highly doubt that it's even the same girl as his avatar.  Bc could EASILY prove me wrong by posting a pic of her holding a little handwritten note, or maybe holding a personal item of bc's, like the pic I posted of the girl wearing my Rockets hat.

I hope I'm wrong, because if bc really is posting fake pictures of a fake girlfriend, what does that say about him?  You would have to be some sad, sad, pathetic, mega-loser to do something like that.  What makes it even more pathetic is an old guy in Colombia could easily find a beautiful prepago to go take some photos posing as his novia, I don't think bc is even doing that.  I think he's just stealing these photos off the internet jaja!!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 04:30:57 PM »
Think what you like awshucks. Makes me no nevermind  :)
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »

Just making an example of how anyone could post some pictures of a chick in a bikini.

There is nothing in these photos that proves that bc actually took the pics himself or that he even knows the girl in the photo.  I also highly doubt that it's even the same girl as his avatar.  Bc could EASILY prove me wrong by posting a pic of her holding a little handwritten note, or maybe holding a personal item of bc's, like the pic I posted of the girl wearing my Rockets hat.

I hope I'm wrong, because if bc really is posting fake pictures of a fake girlfriend, what does that say about him?  You would have to be some sad, sad, pathetic, mega-loser to do something like that.  What makes it even more pathetic is an old guy in Colombia could easily find a beautiful prepago to go take some photos posing as his novia, I don't think bc is even doing that.  I think he's just stealing these photos off the internet jaja!!

Takes about a minute to find a pic online of this babe or others, below (this one's a billion times more attractive than that thing you posted, BTW) wearing Houston hats garb, etc. and post it here. So if you think showing a woman wearing Rockets garb or anything else, conclusively verifies that she was with you, it only proves how stupid you are.

Most guys here have no qualms about posting pictures of their novia, wife and themselves on their avatar and/or in posts. I guess you're just too butt ass ugly to do the same or as widely suspected, you're just a queer kinda unphotogenic creep, ashamed and instead, posting your wet dreams out of grandma's basement, thinking people will take you seriously gets your rocks off. Why don't you just run off and join the circus? At least you'd have a job and get the attention you never got while not growing up and yet so desperately crave.

Any fool can post pictures of eleven US dollars in any foreign currency with any team hat they want or as you also did, of a sketchy looking Chica?, both with a Houston Rockets item in the photos. Wanna see my full team signed NY Yankees 1949 World Series baseball, from when they beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in my own hands? Never mind---Like you, it doesn't mean jack here. But you're just such an cretin that you can't begin to grasp facts and reality and instead choose to regularily troll, trying to irritate members new and old, male and female alike, accusing others of being liars and worse. Have a long hard look in the mirror, will you? (Preferably when sober, not drunk and/or stoned as again, you often describe yourself)

The simple fact is that you're such an inadequate example of a male, that anytime a member here posts something positive, something showing happiness that they worked to create, you have to try tearing it down.

It must be terrible being you and while yes, you do annoy pretty much everybody here with your incessant trolling and runningoff members, ironically, I think most of us still feel a bit sorry for you. I mean, look at how you describe yourself! Do you think any decent woman, never mind a gorgeous, rich younger woman from a fine, wealthy family, a graduate of a prestigous university would want to marry the likes of you? What a crack pipe dream.

Yet you insist that's what you're gonna get and that she's gonna treat you --a self descibed "DOG" who likes others to watch him "dry hump" women, (arf, arf) that she's gonna marry you, give you children and worship you like a "KING"-----OMG, get the strait jackets and electroshock temporal lobe units charged and ready for anxious --oh, I meant 'Awesome', LOL....A few sessions of electroconvulsive therapy could only do you good....

But then again, forty years old is a bit late to make make major life/personality changes. The drugs and booze you go on and on about, obviously taken their toll, but maybe if you seek help instead of telling us how lucky we are to receive your 'highly valuable' advice on successful relationships, sexual prowess, impotence and other sundry topics and instead seek help from others, maybe you have a chance.

Your own words in reference to BC3--a member here who's respect for others,  who's integrity, helpfulness and honesty you slander, really seem more befitting a description of yourself. Here, in your own words, is what you call him. And it sure sounds more like an accurate self description of yourself on SO many fronts:

"You would have to be some sad, sad, pathetic, mega-loser to do something like that."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:46:53 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 01:04:29 AM »

Takes about a minute to find a pic online of this babe or others, below (this one's a billion times more attractive than that thing you posted, BTW) wearing Houston hats garb, etc. and post it here. So if you think showing a woman wearing Rockets garb or anything else, conclusively verifies that she was with you, it only proves how stupid you are.

Most guys here have no qualms about posting pictures of their novia, wife and themselves on their avatar and/or in posts. I guess you're just too butt ass ugly to do the same or as widely suspected, you're just a queer kinda unphotogenic creep, ashamed and instead, posting your wet dreams out of grandma's basement, thinking people will take you seriously gets your rocks off. Why don't you just run off and join the circus? At least you'd have a job and get the attention you never got while not growing up and yet so desperately crave.

Any fool can post pictures of eleven US dollars in any foreign currency with any team hat they want or as you also did, of a sketchy looking Chica?, both with a Houston Rockets item in the photos. Wanna see my full team signed NY Yankees 1949 World Series baseball, from when they beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in my own hands? Never mind---Like you, it doesn't mean jack here. But you're just such an cretin that you can't begin to grasp facts and reality and instead choose to regularily troll, trying to irritate members new and old, male and female alike, accusing others of being liars and worse. Have a long hard look in the mirror, will you? (Preferably when sober, not drunk and/or stoned as again, you often describe yourself)

The simple fact is that you're such an inadequate example of a male, that anytime a member here posts something positive, something showing happiness that they worked to create, you have to try tearing it down.

It must be terrible being you and while yes, you do annoy pretty much everybody here with your incessant trolling and runningoff members, ironically, I think most of us still feel a bit sorry for you. I mean, look at how you describe yourself! Do you think any decent woman, never mind a gorgeous, rich younger woman from a fine, wealthy family, a graduate of a prestigous university would want to marry the likes of you? What a crack pipe dream.

Yet you insist that's what you're gonna get and that she's gonna treat you --a self descibed "DOG" who likes others to watch him "dry hump" women, (arf, arf) that she's gonna marry you, give you children and worship you like a "KING"-----OMG, get the strait jackets and electroshock temporal lobe units charged and ready for anxious --oh, I meant 'Awesome', LOL....A few sessions of electroconvulsive therapy could only do you good....

But then again, forty years old is a bit late to make make major life/personality changes. The drugs and booze you go on and on about, obviously taken their toll, but maybe if you seek help instead of telling us how lucky we are to receive your 'highly valuable' advice on successful relationships, sexual prowess, impotence and other sundry topics and instead seek help from others, maybe you have a chance.

Your own words in reference to BC3--a member here who's respect for others,  who's integrity, helpfulness and honesty you slander, really seem more befitting a description of yourself. Here, in your own words, is what you call him. And it sure sounds more like an accurate self description of yourself on SO many fronts:

"You would have to be some sad, sad, pathetic, mega-loser to do something like that."

You think that there is somebody out there with the same Houston Rockets hat as me taking pictures of stacks of worthless Venezuelan money and chicks in their underwear?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 05:19:39 AM »
While difficult to imagine one as low down lame as you,  there are plenty of hosers and posers who'll go to great lengths to stage such pap. The kind of guys that are obsessed, jealous with a guy who has some pictures of his beautiful girl, says they're false, demands more, then when his childish demands are for some odd reason agreed to, continues to insist it's all make believe. Very strange . the ancient mindset "If I can't have her, nobody can". Thank God this is online, as if you lived on my block, I'd have to advise the authorities that there's a very irrational, unstable person in the neighborhood.  Here, you're getting a much, much smaller dose of your own medicine and already you have your panties in a bind. You can dish gruel and do it on a regular basis , but you can't take it, that's for sure.

At least BC3 maintains a sense of humor about your abnormal obsessions, sort of like someone amused, watching a squirrel in a tree that's lost it's nuts.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 11:16:49 AM »
While difficult to imagine one as low down lame as you,  there are plenty of hosers and posers who'll go to great lengths to stage such pap. The kind of guys that are obsessed, jealous with a guy who has some pictures of his beautiful girl, says they're false, demands more, then when his childish demands are for some odd reason agreed to, continues to insist it's all make believe. Very strange . the ancient mindset "If I can't have her, nobody can". Thank God this is online, as if you lived on my block, I'd have to advise the authorities that there's a very irrational, unstable person in the neighborhood.  Here, you're getting a much, much smaller dose of your own medicine and already you have your panties in a bind. You can dish gruel and do it on a regular basis , but you can't take it, that's for sure.

At least BC3 maintains a sense of humor about your abnormal obsessions, sort of like someone amused, watching a squirrel in a tree that's lost it's nuts.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 02:31:40 PM »

Ok let me waste a few minutes to fill you in on what's going on since you're either too dumb to follow the story, or as usual you know the story but you just choose to post a bunch of irrational untruths in your feeble attempts to annoy me.

I made a post congratulating Rocket on his photos with his beautiful girlfriend.

Bc felt the need to make a post insulting Rocket's girlfriend, for no other reason apparently, than just to be a jealous hater.

I then took bc to task to prove that the beauty in his avatar is actual his real life girlfriend.

Bc can't produce anything that would prove that she's his real girlfriend, which basically proves he's a fake.

Bc then posts some random photos of a chica that PROVE ABSOUTELY NOTHING.  It's just some chick posing all by herself by the beach.  Anyone could steal those photos from some girl's instagram or whatever.

I've said more that once that bc could EASILY shut me up and prove me wrong by posting a photo with a handwritten note, a personal item, or something that would link her to him.

I also said that if I'm wrong and she actually is his real life novia, that he should take my accusations as a compliment since the woman is indeed gorgeous.

It's sad that I have to explain things to ra like I'm speaking to a little kid with a mental disorder.  What's even more sad is I can't tell if ra is really that stupid or if he's just pretending to be that stupid...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »

Ok let me waste a few minutes to fill you in on what's going on since you're either too dumb to follow the story, or as usual you know the story but you just choose to post a bunch of irrational untruths in your feeble attempts to annoy me.

I made a post congratulating Rocket on his photos with his beautiful girlfriend.

Bc felt the need to make a post insulting Rocket's girlfriend, for no other reason apparently, than just to be a jealous hater.

I then took bc to task to prove that the beauty in his avatar is actual his real life girlfriend.

Bc can't produce anything that would prove that she's his real girlfriend, which basically proves he's a fake.

Bc then posts some random photos of a chica that PROVE ABSOUTELY NOTHING.  It's just some chick posing all by herself by the beach.  Anyone could steal those photos from some girl's instagram or whatever.

I've said more that once that bc could EASILY shut me up and prove me wrong by posting a photo with a handwritten note, a personal item, or something that would link her to him.

I also said that if I'm wrong and she actually is his real life novia, that he should take my accusations as a compliment since the woman is indeed gorgeous.

It's sad that I have to explain things to ra like I'm speaking to a little kid with a mental disorder.  What's even more sad is I can't tell if ra is really that stupid or if he's just pretending to be that stupid...

The only thing that could shut your foul,  greaseball mouth up is a sharp blade across your sorry, pencil neck throat.

The fact remains and the record shows, that when a guy gets lucky and finds a good lady, it sets you off. You're such a loser with women and with relationships with men and women alike, that your jealously drives you to extremes and you try and  put the guys down----guys who unlike you, are successful.

Instead of acting (being) like an ADHD guy with diarrhea potty mouth, why don't you try and sit still and LISTEN? It's a stretch alright,  but may be,  just maybe, you could learn something for a change---perhaps old dogs (as you see lake yourself as a ''dog'' can learn new tricks

Besides that one woman you posted a picture of, which apparently was a one night stand anyway, please dig through your posts that you've made under your different names on P-L and show us even a single example of someone you've had a long loving relationship with--besides football player JJ Watt, that is.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 10:24:27 PM »
The fact remains and the record shows, that when a guy gets lucky and finds a good lady, it sets you off. You're such a loser with women and with relationships with men and women alike, that your jealously drives you to extremes and you try and  put the guys down----guys who unlike you, are successful.

Give me ONE example of this.  When have I ever exhibited this behavior?

So now you're wising me death?  Jaja!!  You're a certified psycho ra, you really are.  I bet you were foaming at the mouth again when you posted that. 

You have a creepy perverted preference for women who "look like sixteen year olds".  You describe how you want to cut somebody's throat.  I wonder what other dark psychotic thoughts go on in your crazy disturbed mind.  Do you also experience erratic mood swings?  Severe bouts of anger and depression?  You need to seek professional help.  It's not healthy to carry around all of those hateful feelings.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 06:02:27 AM »
we are all getting a little tired of this, guys..

no wonder there are no new members LOL

Think they have joined a psycho forum

Where is the moderator?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 07:38:26 AM »

Give me ONE example of this.  When have I ever exhibited this behavior?

So now you're wising me death?  Jaja!!  You're a certified psycho ra, you really are.  I bet you were foaming at the mouth again when you posted that. 

You have a creepy perverted preference for women who "look like sixteen year olds".  You describe how you want to cut somebody's throat.  I wonder what other dark psychotic thoughts go on in your crazy disturbed mind.  Do you also experience erratic mood swings?  Severe bouts of anger and depression?  You need to seek professional help.  It's not healthy to carry around all of those hateful feelings.

The only thing here that's "creepy and perverted" here is your mind. You have repeatedly quoted me out of context from a post where I also mentioned things such signs of age like the laugh lines around my wife's eyes, how like all people do, we all show our age.You put a line "look like sixteen year olds" something never said, then preface it to with more lies, saying : "You have creepy perverted preference for women that look like 16 year olds"... Then on every post you make, your sign off is a completely taken out if context quote, along that sick mindset, intending to make me look bad.

If that's not enough, your speaking derogatorily about my wife, on your own initiative, you insert my children into your twisted mess of fabrications, misquotes, lies and actual bits of actual statements, but ones that are  quoted partially, completely out of context.

So you want one example? Just the most recent,  of you not being able to accept other guys being able to get a great, lovely lady? Boy, you have a short memory. How many posts have you made, also slandering BC3? Saying he's a liar, that he had nothing to do with the pictures of his novia, that he lifted them from elsewhere. Even when for whatever reason, get put up some more, you refused to believe it. Why? Because you can't get a woman like that---sour grapes. You've never made mention of having a lady of that caliber, never had a photo of yourself or if a lady anything like her. Instead, you refer yourself as a "dog" given to dry humping women on the dance floor as a precursor to sex. What a man...

They talk about 'fake news' made up lies and such, but you really take that kind of thing to new lows. Wishing you death? LOL, Read it again, I said that death is the only thing that could shut up a lying malcontent such as you. You're obviously incapable of comprehending, never mind accepting truth and writing about it.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 11:38:23 AM »
The only thing here that's "creepy and perverted" here is your mind. You have repeatedly quoted me out of context from a post where I also mentioned things such signs of age like the laugh lines around my wife's eyes, how like all people do, we all show our age.You put a line "look like sixteen year olds" something never said, then preface it to with more lies, saying : "You have creepy perverted preference for women that look like 16 year olds"... Then on every post you make, your sign off is a completely taken out if context quote, along that sick mindset, intending to make me look bad.

If that's not enough, your speaking derogatorily about my wife, on your own initiative, you insert my children into your twisted mess of fabrications, misquotes, lies and actual bits of actual statements, but ones that are  quoted partially, completely out of context.

So you want one example? Just the most recent,  of you not being able to accept other guys being able to get a great, lovely lady? Boy, you have a short memory. How many posts have you made, also slandering BC3? Saying he's a liar, that he had nothing to do with the pictures of his novia, that he lifted them from elsewhere. Even when for whatever reason, get put up some more, you refused to believe it. Why? Because you can't get a woman like that---sour grapes. You've never made mention of having a lady of that caliber, never had a photo of yourself or if a lady anything like her. Instead, you refer yourself as a "dog" given to dry humping women on the dance floor as a precursor to sex. What a man...

They talk about 'fake news' made up lies and such, but you really take that kind of thing to new lows. Wishing you death? LOL, Read it again, I said that death is the only thing that could shut up a lying malcontent such as you. You're obviously incapable of comprehending, never mind accepting truth and writing about it.

Why did bc go out of his way to insult Rocket's girlfriend?

Why do all of bc's photos of his "girlfriend" look like pro model photo shoots?  What's stopping him from posting a normal photo taken with a camera phone like everybody else?  Wouldn't it be worth it just to shut Awesome up and make him look like a fool?

How about this, if bc posts reasonable proof that the woman in his avatar is his real life girlfriend within the next 48 hours, I'll ban myself from posting for a whole month.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 03:31:42 PM »
Thank you FT that's very nice of you. Actually it's a challenge to do right by her. For anyone who is interested it's a Sony a6000 with a 24mm 1.8 lens.
Sony's been giving Nikon and Canon a run for their money on top quality cameras and lenses in recent years. After they bought Konica and Minolta, Sony just got better and better. But even with the best cameras, it takes a good photographer to get great shots. I've been around cameras and professionals and it doesn't appear you used external screens or mirrors, instead effectively using the natural light. Especially on the waterfall shot, a fully equipped pro would've had lights, mirrors, screens, filtered, diffused, 'bounce'  flashes to make it even more Sports Illustrated Bathing Suit Issue worthy. Bet you were shooting using north of twenty million pixels, as the resolution is very good. Maybe Gato could weigh in.  Good job!!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:44:54 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 03:31:42 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2017, 08:03:04 PM »
How about this, if bc posts reasonable proof that the woman in his avatar is his real life girlfriend within the next 48 hours, I'll ban myself from posting for a whole month.

It's been 9 hours so far and still nothing.  You've got 39 hours left bc to come up with something that links the girl in the photos to yourself.

Bc I remember not too long ago you mentioned that you'd been with your novia for a couple of years now and that she treats you like a king.  I'd imagine that you have plenty of random photos of the two of you together or a photo of her holding a personal item of yours,,,something.

You have 39 hours left to prove Awesome wrong and shut him up for a whole entire month.  Ra's already got his pom poms out cheering you on.  Come on bc, you can do it!  You'll be a PL hero!

If you're still unable to come up with anything at all linking you to that girl, the least you can do is tell us what instagram profile you stole the photos from.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:16 PM »

Wouldn't it be worth it just to shut Awesome up and make him look like a fool?

Still referring to yourself in third person--bizarre--your high, grossly over inflated  opinion of yourself is so ridiculous--you ought to be a float in the Macy's Easter Day Parade....

You couldn't shut up for a week, never mind a month if you wanted to and you've already proven yourself a fool a thousand times--so that's a real joke on you--you--our widely upon agreed "Village Idiot" --fool, troll and just a nasty, lying dirtball always trying to stir trouble up.

It might make you feel like somebody--like a 'man' to repeatedly demand proof--answers to your inane questions/demands and maybe get some of them to further fuel your insanity, but what kind of obsessed idiot would be obsessed with pictures another man he doesn't even know took and posted of a woman that you--the obsessed idiot doesn't even know? What's the big deal? Jealous--or are you pursuing truth, justice and the American way? LOL...

How come nobody here begins to suggest what you're saying about BC3, me or anyone else you troll and slander here has one iota of truth to it?

It's just another one of your trolling power trips, indicative of your hopeless need for self validation. Whether it's calling me a child molester, a pervert, bringing my wife and then later on, even my children, into these most recent imbecilic accusations, it just makes you look even more the sick, twisted fool you are.

Ask around if that's the general consensus here while asking all your questions, why don't you?

See where this chronic nonsense gets you. Nobody owes you squat and you're just setting yourself up for your due. What a waste of humanity.

Go back to your self described dog being, to your self described dry humping women on the dance floor as a precursor to sex, that you so vividly describe, so that all "All her friends will know"--yea--as you said yourself---that's your style and it doesn't really fit in here, so before you're shown the door, why don't you just skedaddle out of here, before the door hits you on the way out!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 09:49:43 PM »
How come nobody here begins to suggest what you're saying about BC3, me or anyone else you troll and slander here has one iota of truth to it?

Bc can't come up with any proof at all to show that he actually knows the woman in his avatar.  None, zip, zero.  You don't find that odd that he claims that it's his girlfriend yet he can't post one photo showing that he actually knows her in real life?

Another thing that doesn't add up is he claims that the reason that the girl in the new pics looks different than the one in his avatar is because "she's had a bit of breast enhancement".  Now I can spot fake boobs from a mile away and bc's new "novia" seems to be all natural.  Her boobs look NOTHING  like the boob jobs I see on Colombianas, and trust me I've seen quite a few.

You have 36 hours bc...the clock is ticking...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 07:46:56 AM »

Bc can't come up with any proof at all to show that he actually knows the woman in his avatar.  None, zip, zero.  You don't find that odd that he claims that it's his girlfriend yet he can't post one photo showing that he actually knows her in real life?

Another thing that doesn't add up is he claims that the reason that the girl in the new pics looks different than the one in his avatar is because "she's had a bit of breast enhancement".  Now I can spot fake boobs from a mile away and bc's new "novia" seems to be all natural.  Her boobs look NOTHING  like the boob jobs I see on Colombianas, and trust me I've seen quite a few.

You have 36 hours bc...the clock is ticking...

Only one real "Boob Job" on this site...LOL :D

Offline Awesome

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 08:27:45 AM »

What do you think expat?  Are they real or fake?  They look real and not "enhanced" to me.  Your typical Colombian breast enhancement usually consists of those obviously fake plastic torpedos standing straight up.

Bc you now have 26 hours to prove you're not a fake.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 02:37:30 PM »
Robert yes the camera lens combo is great. The Sony Zeiss 24m is so sharp that combined with 24mp of the camera you can even do radical crops to produce decent macros despite the fact that it is really a landscape lens. On my next trip north in April I'm going to treat myself to a Zeiss Batis 85m as a better portrait lens. No I'm not professional and I don't use any pro equipment like reflectors etc.  I do use natural light when ever I can though but in the avatar shot I had to use a little fill flash as the sun was just coming up. Thanks a bunch for your nice comments.

To awshucks: go suck an egg. I've been posting on this forum for a long, long time under different handles (changed when banned) and I've never made stuff up about the girls I've been with. Ever. Actually I posted a pic in the gallery under a former handle of a different girl at the same waterfall from my last trip years ago before this one. Photo was with a cheapie camera though so not near as good as this one. Anyway been with this girl over three years now. You want a real challenge...go find yourself a girl like mine.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:39:28 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2017, 07:52:57 PM »
Why are some people obsessed with other guys girlfriends and wives--even their various body parts--speculating on not just whether or not the photos are real, but if  she's had a boob job or not? What does it matter anyhow?

Then has unending questions to other members--even directing such to a woman member here (she even told him she was raised in Florida!) about his intense curiosity as to her knowledge on the extent men having sex with donkeys in Colombia? I know the guy's a loser with women--but what's with the donkey obsession?

Then in between, he feels a need to interject sick comments and inferences about member's children? 

And that's just the last couple of months. Sick, sick, sick...

Is this what P-L's come down to? I guess nobody's watching/moderating this Latin Forum side of the shop--the business and it's owner is on the Russian forum side...

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 08:44:39 PM »
Why are some people obsessed with other guys girlfriends and wives--even their various body parts--speculating on not just whether or not the photos are real, but if  she's had a boob job or not? What does it matter anyhow?

Then has unending questions to other members--even directing such to a woman member here (she even told him she was raised in Florida!) about his intense curiosity as to her knowledge on the extent men having sex with donkeys in Colombia? I know the guy's a loser with women--but what's with the donkey obsession?

Then in between, he feels a need to interject sick comments and inferences about member's children? 

And that's just the last couple of months. Sick, sick, sick...

Is this what P-L's come down to? I guess nobody's watching/moderating this Latin Forum side of the shop--the business and it's owner is on the Russian forum side...
Trolls get satisfaction out of annoying others.  If you google psychology today and internet trolls it describes the behavior and complex well...

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 02:01:43 AM »

It matters because bc has been caught in a LIE.  He claims that the girl in the new photos looks different than the girl in the avatar because she's since had "breast enhancement".  I think that's a LIE because the girl in the new pics doesn't look like she's had any breast enhancement.  Her spectacular looking breasts look real and not enhanced.

Bc, what's stopping you from posting a pic that proves she's your novia?  Are you telling us that in "3 years" together you don't have one single personal photo of her?  In 3 years all you have are a few model shoots of her all by herself?  You're obviously a fake bc.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 08:40:19 PM »

It matters because bc has been caught in a LIE.  He claims that the girl in the new photos looks different than the girl in the avatar because she's since had "breast enhancement".  I think that's a LIE because the girl in the new pics doesn't look like she's had any breast enhancement.  Her spectacular looking breasts look real and not enhanced.

Bc, what's stopping you from posting a pic that proves she's your novia?  Are you telling us that in "3 years" together you don't have one single personal photo of her?  In 3 years all you have are a few model shoots of her all by herself?  You're obviously a fake bc.

Well the pictures like they are from Capurgana, I have been there,
[/size]
[/size]Boobs look real, BC musta paid an arm and a leg for them LOL...
[/size]
[/size]OK nuff of this BS

Offline Awesome

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 02:38:34 AM »

Well the pictures like they are from Capurgana, I have been there,

Boobs look real, BC musta paid an arm and a leg for them LOL...

OK nuff of this BS

Yes the photos are from Capurgana but what does that prove?  Absolutely nothing.

And yes the boobs do look real and not "enhanced".  If those breasts are enhanced they must have been done by the best surgeon in LA or Miami because I've never seen a Colombian breast enhancement look anywhere near that natural and perfect.

The woman in bc's avatar and the one in the Capurgana photos are two different women, and bc doesn't know either one of them in real life.

Bc is obviously a LIAR and a FAKE.  I can't think of anything more shameful and pathetic than posting fake photos of women claiming they're your novia/novias.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2017, 04:48:41 AM »
Sticks and stones tinkerball... :D
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Rschnb67

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
The girls not even a little hot

Offline Awesome

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2017, 02:28:54 PM »
Sticks and stones tinkerball... :D

You've been exposed.  Buencamino 1,2, and 3 are now officially in the PL Hall of Shame.

Jeez bc, all those gorgeous women in Colombia and the best you can do is post fake pictures of women claiming that they're your girlfriend/s?  You can't at least find a prepago and pay her to pose as your girlfriend?  The best you can do is steal photos from some chick's instagram?  So who's instagram did you steal the photos from?

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 12:36:48 PM »

+1 

Offline John W

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2017, 12:00:13 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the quality of the girlfriends that guys who live in Colombia can have.  I think I know within a couple of years about how old BC is based on his old posts as Cali Vet.  Very Impressive that guy his age has a gf like that.  Not a bad way to pass your later years. 

Glad to see you're still enjoying life in Colombia BC!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2017, 04:11:27 PM »
Thanks very much John W you're very observant.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 05:42:41 AM »
Thanks very much John W you're very observant.

Lmao!!!    ::)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864