It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Barranquilla trip Report - July 2005  (Read 3955 times)

Offline cabocancun

Barranquilla trip Report - July 2005
« on: January 27, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »
Hey Guys,
I just got back from spending three weeks in Barranquilla.
I know alot of guys have been in Barranquilla lately.
Would you guys agree that Barranquilla has more beautiful women than any other city in Colombia?

Some Highlights of the trip:
1.Copa now has a flight from Lax to Panama,then from Panama directly to Barranquilla. The total travel time is 9 hours.
Previously,the plane stopped in Cartagena and the total travel time was 11 hours.
2. Hotel Boulevard 58 is four blocks from Hotel El Prado and has nice rooms for $95,000 pesos per day.
3.A new apartment/hotel is being built at Calle 72 and Cra 59.
The rooms are perfect and include internet hook up. They only charge $900,000 pesos for a one month stay ( $14 dollars per day).
4. I met with a marriage and family counselor before my trip.
One piece of advice she gave me was to make a friend in Barranquilla and have that person do some matchmaking for me.
So,I during my trip I made friends with a family lawyer.
She introduced me to two of her friends- a lawyer and a teacher and both of them fit the description I had given her.
Has anyone else met a women in this fashion? How did it work out?
5. I also met with a Colombiano family psychologist once per week.
He helped me make decisions about the ladies I was dating. It helps to make this search a group project. Has anyone else received assistance from a Colombiano?
6. Do to a "check up from the neck up" my effectiness was much better. For example, one day a beautiful woman who works at Hotel El Prado was flirting with me. It the past I would had made some excuse not to take my shot,but fortunately those days are over.
We exchanged info and later emails and we have plans to see each other when I return.
Has anyone gotten married following a chance encounter?
Are there any success stories that do not involve an agency or meeting online?
Choa Pues...

Offline papi

bq
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 08:40:23 AM »
i dont know about visiting a shrink....but after meeting some latinas i could use one..lol. tell me about the new aparta/hotel on 79. i think i saw that under construction my last trip to BQ. when will it be done?
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 116