It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New guy ;)  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Nicks

New guy ;)
« on: November 16, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »
Hi,

my name is john, i am 55 years old, living in a small town in the appalgian mountains, you never heard off, so i wont mention it. My pass times are, in order of intrest; snake charming, moonshine, crossbow hunting, and reading macys female underware section.

I understand from what i have heard that latin women are beutiful, and they dont care at all how you look, or your age. This suits me fine, since i lost an eye, and half an arm, in the Dang Nang delta back in 68.

I am willing to pay to play, and i was wondering how much it would cost to bring one of those hotties, lets say 19 yeras old, home to my trailer, where she can cook, clean my kills, and service all my needs for the rest of my life?

Thanks in advance.

John

Sorry guys, no one have written anything, so i wanted to introduce my alter ego, John Smallkill.

Offline Patrick

Re: New guy ;)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 07:24:36 PM »
Hay thare John.  Are ya livin en the same park as me?

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

Offline william3rd

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 08:49:51 AM »
I can help you bring a hottie from wherever- and you wont even have to go meet her in person if you follow my instructions!!!

You probably should go look for a girl from Viet Nam so that you can relive those exciting moments of yesteryear.

BTW- I will take my fees in Moonshine if you have some quality stuff. I like you but- I am afraid my hunting is limited to roadkill because I like my possum tenderized
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 08:49:51 AM »

Offline Nicks

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:04:18 AM »
William/Patrick

you all seem like some desent foke, and a appriciate the link you send me. It remainds me of my third cousins on my second mothers, father side, go ole, Jim Scroto.

[deleted text]

john

« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 07:15:41 PM by Dan »

Offline bundy_138

• Latinas can be addictive....trust me!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 06:07:25 AM »
Pretty funny!  I am from South Georgia and have several friends that fit your description to the T!  Are you sure your name isn't Bubba??   ;D
If you don't take care of your woman, someone else will.  (Bundy)

Offline papi

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 09:20:40 AM »
I understand from what i have heard that latin women are beutiful, and they dont care at all how you look, or your age.

funny stuff...agency sales pitch. They need to add (at least in Cali) - ex-drug cartel city -bring your W2. It is all about the green card and money...not a soul mate. I found religion in Mexico yesterday
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline Nicks

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 08:18:47 AM »
Greetings boys,

i was away over the weekend, went snake hunting with a friend om mine. I do have a cousin calles bubba, he lives down in the swamps outside new orleans, he is a mean son of a bitch, rippes those heads of snakes, and dances with the gators.. i got this nice foto from a friend of mine who was woamn hunting somwhere in central america..dont the just look fine!

john

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864