It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: new husband store in New York City  (Read 1563 times)

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
new husband store in New York City
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »
Husband Store
A store that sells new husbands has opened inNew York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates: You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:Floor 1 - These men Have JobsShe is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keepgoing.She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and help with the housework.'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'Still, she goes to the fifth floorand the sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely asproof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

(scroll and keep reading!)PLEASE NOTE:To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.
The first floor has wives that love sex.
The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:14:43 PM by AndyLee »
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline InnocentVixen

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: new husband store in New York City
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
haha good one!

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »
he he he :)

pig
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »

Offline AndyLee

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »
Hey IV, good to see you posting again. I know you've been preocupado lately ;)

I forgot to answer your note recently on one of my other threads about meeting my wife a couple years ago on a dating site, but overlooking her as a potential mate until suddenly one day the penny dropped for both of us......sounds familiar to your story, too, eh?

I was very attracted to Jacqueline from the very beginning but she has three children and I was new to Colombia and thought at my age I didn't want to take on the responsibility of raising children again. But, after hundreds of other contacts and dating half a dozen other women I changed my mind and realize that part of my attraction to Jacqueline is because she is a mother, not in spite of.
The other concern I had at the time was her wanting to attend University to acquire a second Masters Degree. I remember thinking, gosh, isn't one MA good enough? And, how the heck will she have ANY time for me if she has 3 kids, a full time job and attending university on weekends.
Now I remember the old adage, if you want something done ask a busy person. Yep, she's busy, but damn, when she makes time for me she makes me feel like a KING!
For Jacqueline two years ago it was exciting to meet a gringo online who lives in her country and  who shares a lot of her tastes and interests. But it was too early to tell if the gringo was just in Colombia for a fling or would he manage to adapt the customs and integrate into the society for an extended time? I guess me sticking it out in Colombia for almost 2 years has impressed her and she's decided I'm ready to commit.
Anyway, all good things come to those who wait.
It took me 10 years on American dating sites and nearly 3 years on Latin American dating sites, but I've finally found the one I've been looking for.
How's things with you?
Take care
AL
Everything is well worth the wait.

If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Colgando

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »
That is hilarious!

Good stuff with your fiance Andy, good stuff, I am happy for you, living the dream!
So let mercy come and wash away, what I've done

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 10:50:51 AM »
Thank you for sharing Andy, things are going ok for me, I would say ask me again in a week but if things are going good I will probably be so happy spending time with him that I'll abandon you guys for a little bit, so if you don't see me around, that's a great sign :P

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 25