It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Conversation with ex girlfriend in Medellin, eye opening.  (Read 4414 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Conversation with ex girlfriend in Medellin, eye opening.
« on: April 15, 2017, 08:54:11 AM »
 So, brief history, known this particular girl in Medellin for 4 years, know her whole family, her mom and 4 sisters. . She is 23, her family comes from a  town outside Medellin but has lived in Medellin for 8 years in laureles/ estadio area. middle class family. Tall, good looking girl, has a good heart but has a different ideas for her life than most girls. She does have a wild history of parties, discos, friends ect that even her family didn’t know about, until recently when her past caught up with her and the family found out and was a Hugh problem, since then its settled down.

She studies at one of the top universities in Medellin and has a job working for some Korean man that exports textiles to South Korea and panama, but she is basically bored with her life and wants to leave Medellin and Colombia and travel or go to other countries to “ experience life”

She has a year left of school before she graduates Accounting but wants to leave before that and told me yesterday that the Colombian govt has some sort of program for Colombians to work in other countries, but has to leave Colombia for 5 years. First year in Ecuador than 4 years in Washington USA. This sounds like BS to me but could be wrong.

She also told me a few friends of her in Facebook ( if you could call them friends) said they could find her men from Europe and Mexico, would pay for her vacations for sex. This I have seen recently, girls in my Facebook, which I know have no job or a minimum wage job, no boyfriend and no money, all over Europe and Cancun Mexico and Mexico City for weeks at a time. I guess this is the new “ rent a girlfriend for a week”

But I was surprised that this is getting popular in Medellin now. I have noticed more and more of this in the last 5 months, since Mexico and Europe no longer require Colombians to have a visa. When i learn a girl from medellin has been to mexico, costa rica, panana or europe, puts up a big red flag in my head.

As for the girl, no idea what she will do wither life, I have a feeling, sooner or later, will be a “ rent a girlfriend” but its her life. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 04:50:27 PM by mudd »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Conversation with ex girlfriend in Medellin, eye opening.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 01:41:09 PM »
So, brief history, known this particular girl in Medellin for 4 years, know her whole family, her mom and 4 sisters. . She is 23, her family comes from a  town outside Medellin but has lived in Medellin for 8 years in laureles/ estadio area. middle class family. Tall, good looking girl, has a good heart but has a different ideas for her life than most girls. She does have a wild history of parties, discos, friends ect that even her family didn’t know about, until recently when her past caught up with her and the family found out and was a Hugh problem, since then its settled down.

She studies at one of the top universities in Medellin and has a job working for some Korean man that exports textiles to South Korea and panama, but she is basically bored with her life and wants to leave Medellin and Colombia and travel or go to other countries to “ experience life”

She has a year left of school before she graduates Accounting but wants to leave before that and told me yesterday that the Colombian govt has some sort of program for Colombians to work in other countries, but has to leave Colombia for 5 years. First year in Ecuador than 4 years in Washington USA. This sounds like BS to me but could be wrong.

She also told me a few friends of her in Facebook ( if you could call them friends) said they could find her men from Europe and Mexico, would pay for her vacations for sex. This I have seen recently, girls in my Facebook, which I know have no job or a minimum wage job, no boyfriend and no money, all over Europe and Cancun Mexico and Mexico City for weeks at a time. I guess this is the new “ rent a girlfriend for a week”

But I was surprised that this is getting popular in Medellin now. I have noticed more and more of this in the last 5 months, since Mexico and Europe no longer require Colombians to have a visa. When i learn a girl from medellin has been to mexico, panana or europe, puts up a big red flag in my head.

As for the girl, no idea what she will do wither life, I have a feeling, sooner or later, will be a “ rent a girlfriend” but its her life. Time will tell.

Misstravel.com

Sign her up.....I think women have been using their asses to any where they want since the beginning of time  jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:06:00 AM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 04:27:13 PM »
They are prostitutes

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
Mudd

I was on one of these 'Travel' websites like Calipro mentioned - cannot remember which one, but not that 'Misstravel'.  I get so many 'interests' from Ukrainian/Russian and ALL  (I repeat ALL) of them are time wasters, non-genuine women.  I was looking for a Travel Companion - rather than 'rent-a-girlfriend' you mentioned.  I wasn't looking to find a travel companion for sex, but to go holidaying with one of them.  I was looking to share 'sightseeing' holiday, and of course, I paid for it plus extra money.  NOT ONE girl was interested!

They all want:
 - Luxary holiday in Dubai
-  Pay her and her best friend to go on holiday ion one of the luxurous beaches
-  Just sending her money (without ever meeting me)
- wanted 1st/business class air trips

etc

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 10:51:23 PM »
Hell they don't even have to leave Colombia for me to become suspicious.  I have beautiful female fb friends who are constantly at Colombian beaches every other weekend taking photos wearing expensive clothes and swimsuits, on yachts and luxury hotels.  And the photos never show who they're with.  They're obviously with somebody, why don't they ever show who they're with or who's footing the bill?  But yea when they're At Panama and Mexico it's even more obvious what's going on.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 11:16:04 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 07:15:09 AM »
They are prostitutes

You say that like it's a bad thing. Every one on earth is selling their ass in one way or another.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 10:10:29 AM »
i wonder how many of these colombian girls think about their safety when doing this, going to a foreign country  with somebody they dont know or barely know for a " vacation" . very easy for something to go very wrong, drugged, disappear , passport taken.  sold into  sex business or worse. seems like a recipe for sex trafficking.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 06:04:16 AM »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 06:05:08 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2017, 06:14:55 PM »
i wonder how many of these colombian girls think about their safety when doing this, going to a foreign country  with somebody they dont know or barely know for a " vacation" . very easy for something to go very wrong, drugged, disappear , passport taken.  sold into  sex business or worse. seems like a recipe for sex trafficking.

You say this as if it's something new.  Colombian women have been leaving their country to "work" for many years now.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »
yep thats true, my friend was in spain 8 years ago, before the " vacations for sex" came along for  mexico and europe opened up. he was in a disco  with his girlfriend who lived there, she said " all the working girls" in the disco were from colombia". how they got there, no idea,

its a crazy world we live in.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 11:36:34 PM »
yep thats true, my friend was in spain 8 years ago, before the " vacations for sex" came along for  mexico and europe opened up. he was in a disco  with his girlfriend who lived there, she said " all the working girls" in the disco were from colombia". how they got there, no idea,

its a crazy world we live in.

I don't know maybe I'm the crazy one.....but hasn't it always been that way....I mean what guy in his right mind takes woman on vacation without the intention of sleeping with her and what woman goes on vacation with a guy without the intention of putting out.

I mean what guy besides Gato. jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 12:22:17 PM »

I don't know maybe I'm the crazy one.....but hasn't it always been that way....I mean what guy in his right mind takes woman on vacation without the intention of sleeping with her and what woman goes on vacation with a guy without the intention of putting out.

I mean what guy besides Gato. jajaja

Well in all fairness, Gato wasnt paying. He just wanted a travel partner. Guess it could be a guy as well..

Anyway, it is kind of risky travelling with someoneyou dont know. Better hang out by yourself and maybe meet someone

I wonder what people oon these type of sites ar thinking...

https://www.triptogether.com/travellers/#region=latin-america

If you are going somewhere to do something like climbing, or diving or kayaking where it is far safer and maybe even essential to have a partner, and no one else is available, well maybe adertising is OK. Better some one you dont know rather than going solo (or paying big $money for a private guide).

But just to meet up for travelling? Easy to meet fellow travellers in hostels, etc.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 08:02:49 AM »
understand, these girls want a  vacation to europe, mexico, some resort ect paid by somebody else, and in turn they pay their part in sex. they are not looking to meet anybody or a relationship, its just for fun and adventure and in many cases, they get paid for sex  also. its just another form of " pay to play"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »
understand, these girls want a  vacation to europe, mexico, some resort ect paid by somebody else, and in turn they pay their part in sex. they are not looking to meet anybody or a relationship, its just for fun and adventure and in many cases, they get paid for sex  also. its just another form of " pay to play"

I hear that are actually guys that go out to meet women and are only interested in a one night stand and nothing more.

There are sociopaths on both sides of this equation.

I have had my fair share of one night stands but in my defense I would like to say I never went out looking for a woman without at least the hope that it would turn out to be something that lasted more than one night.

I would think that most women that went on a trip with you with the full intention of putting out would at least be open to some type of a relationship with you.....unless of course you are paying hard cash on top of the trip.

Can't really imagine a girl signing up to go on a trip with a guy that they don't like just to get banged morning, noon and night in an exotic location....and have nothing to show for it after the trip except for a suitcase full of dirty clothes.  jajaja

I think one of the things that has saved me from developing a poor opinion about women over the years....is that I have a pretty good feeling for whether or not a woman is open to having sex with me after maybe 5 minutes or less of having met her....if I don't get the feeling then I don't really engage her after that unless she initiates the interaction.

But you meet all types of guys down in Medellin....met a few that thought banging 50 mill prostitutes in el centro that just stare at the wall while you bang them from behind was as good as it gets. jajaja

But even these guys know it would be stupid to take a girl like that on a trip....they way they see it ....why would I waste my time even with a girlfriend when you can find something new everyday for 50 mill.

So seeing how it is Medellin we are talking about....I would expect any girl that agrees to go a trip is fairly passionate in bed and enjoys getting banged by the guy or he could just get [snip]ty sex from some hoe in el centro for a fraction of the cost of taking a girl on vacation.

Or maybe we should just stop trying to analyse altogether what goes on between consenting adults. jajaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 07:48:57 PM »
One night stands and women willing to 'hang' with a guy--to travel near or far or stay local and eat, drink and live in a higher style than they're used to, are nothing new. I remember one time in college after a really, really 'wild and crazy' party, waking up with a girl who's name I couldn't even recall. I got smacko intoxicated and ended up with women I probably wouldn't have otherwise given a serious glance a few times, I suppose.

Come'on guys, bet most of you have also, LOL.

That was a sobering experience, LOL. She wasn't ugly, but she sure looked a lot better the night before, I vaguely recall. But I remember waking up, looking over and sitting bolt upright in a nano second!

But arranging to do it online, perhaps setting up the ground rules, that's relatively new scenario.

Another story from my college days, was for a while I dated a pretty girl who was an heiress to a large fortune. I wasn't 'poor' at the time and living in the mid west, I was no stranger to cities like Chicago or heading east to NYC, going there for concerts and fun with friends. But hers was a life that included private jets, her family was 'old money'--they owned among other things, one of the largest yacht makers in the world.

She knew the works of all the artists in the museums we went to,  although I was pretty good in that regard also. Spoke fluent French and definitely knew her way around a ten piece dinner table setting. She knew the difference between the water, white wine, red wine glasses and the champagne/sherry flute. I had no idea there was a special fish fork and a fish knife, or an oyster fork...I  was the guy who like a savage, didn't break his bread before buttering it, then put it on the wrong plate and thought the butter intricately cut into little rosettes were dinner mints...

But while I was always well traveled from a young age, when I went with HER, she always went with the most expensive rooms and meals at places like the Ritz Carlton, Plaza and Four Seasons, breakfast in bed, dinner in the main. Concert and Broadway tickets just materialized, always the best seats. When I told her it was all a bit much, she downplayed it, saying it was just her father's money and somebody ought to enjoy it.

She was actually amazingly down to earth, a pretty strawberry blonde and at a young age, had the discipline and ambition to earn a managerial position, working full time as a charge nurse at a prominent hospital, 3 X 12 hour shifts a week, then we'd fly somewhere for 3 or 4 days. Guess she was in a way, trying to break the 'Princess mentality' by showing she could work on her own, amongst the 'common folk.'

But after a while, I realized that other than as a very nice friend, with wisdom and sophistication beyond her (and my own)  years, I wasn't really 'into' her. The best advice she gave me as I gently broke it off was:

"Never keep more close friends than you have fingers on your hand---I wish you had more fingers"

But I had started wrongly feeling like a gigilo, (to accent my point that this scenario is old, that's an OLD song--1929) and although she was only a couple years older. She wanted us to get more serious, travel to Europe, pretty much to see the world in high style, book the Queen Elizabeth, etc.

I still have a lovely coffee table book she gave me, with great pictures of the finer points of Chicago in it, places that we shared together.  Occasionally I'll go through our storage shed, pick it up, read her inscription wriiten into inside the front cover and wonder what it'd have been like if I chose to keep her heart. For one thing, I'd be worth hundreds of milions of dollars, but that doesn't bother me. I wished her the best then and now and sometimes wonder what happened to her.

I just happened to take a different road, one that held riches of a different sort, and that made all the difference.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 11:13:24 PM »
Lover vs Provider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9yUdzoah2s

I know I have posted this video before but it spells things out so completely and simply that it is worth posting again and again because some guys still just don't get it.

But let me try to break it down to just one sentence if you can't stand to listen to a 30 minute video with a guy that has an english accent.

If you aren't an alpha [snip] and women aren't lining up to sleep with you just because you are a stud....then they are sleeping with you because you are bringing something else to the table...most likely money and security.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 07:39:56 AM »
This one is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

But at my age cant be picky. Maybe end up wih the ones too far into the"Crazy" zone.

This is Locombia

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
interesting twist to this girls story.  apparently her Korean boss asked her to go with him to panama for 4 days for " work"   wink wink  ;D  instead of the office manager who has worked there for 3 years and who is 33 and not as cute lol.  so now lots of  drama in the office.  ::)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 324