It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Manila trip report, 1st May - 12th May 2012  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Kaz1983

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Manila trip report, 1st May - 12th May 2012
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:24:25 PM »
As some on here know I've been chatting to few Filipino girls over the last 6 months.

Two weeks ago I meet one of them for the first time. She is a great girl.

Now seeing as I have chatted with her for a good few months prior to meeting her I felt that I knew her as best as you could over the internet. Sure I could of chatted with her for six or even nine months before meeting her person but I started to get tired of using the internet to communicate with each other

And she seems OK with me being in a wheelchair which was something was concerned about telling her when I first started talking to her.

To me it was just a matter of whether or not we would both hit off/we both feel there is a connection with each other when we meet in person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: I meet her in person for the first time at a small mall near where I was staying in Makati. At first she was very shy but after a while she opened up and we just chatted for a few hours, it went really well. Better than expected if I'm honest, I was worried slightly that when we meet there would be no connection between each other. After she left was very happy how everything went with her. I was coincident that something would come of this.

Day 2: she meet me again at the hotel and we ended up just looking for dinner around Makati and in the end she stayed over in the spare bed instead of getting a taxi home late at night. She told me if I try anything funny on her she would kick me, so that meant that I just ended up talking to her most the night but in the end we sleep next to each in the end. From that I learnt Filipina's love to cuddle and wont let go of you -well she didn't haha.

Day 3: was pretty much the same except we went out for a late dinner at a wet market type place on Manila bay at 10pm.

And again she stayed over the night and we just cuddled for most of the night.

Day 4: she went home in the morning to do a few things but came back later with some food for dinner, luckily she has great taste in food and we just shared the food she brought between each other. Like previous night she stayed over instead of traveling back to Las Pinas late at night, even she said she doesn't mind going if I want her to.

I told her I like her to stay the night instead of traveling up to 1 hour to get home late at night.

Day 5: we went to the Mall of Asia and saw a movie. By now we both knew we were really into each other and we both agree by the amount we talked to each other prior to coming to the Philippines it was no surprise really. I saw where she lives in Las Pinas when I dropped off at home after.

We both knew we liked each other and there was definitely chemistry between us.

Day 6 to day 12: we ended up doing the following:

Spent a lot of time in my hotel room listening to music and getting know each other better. And:

Went to the Ocean Park Aquarium.

Went to a Wet Market/Dampa for lunch. We had large fresh crabs and prawns.

Went on a Manila Bay Cruise to Corregidor Island.

Ohh I also meet one of her friend the day before I left as well, which was nice. And invited to her boyfriends birthday party the next day but wasn't able go.

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
Re: Manila trip report, 1st May - 12th May 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »

Sounds like you had a great trip Kaz.

How did you like Corregidor?

Are you planning on going back soon?

Ray

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »
I enjoyed Corregidor Island heaps, we went on a lovely tour of the island and had lunch at the hotel half way along to tour. As for travelling back to Manila, right now I'm in Dumaguete and will be till June 20th. I've decided on going back to Manila for a week before going back home to Perth. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 07:57:19 AM »
Hi Kaz and welcome. From WA? First trip to the Philippines?

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:58:58 AM »
Sweet!!!!!
Look like you enjoyed yourself  ;) .

I hear that Dumaguete is a tourist hotspot - beautiful beach resorts & dive sites, dolphin & whale watching, etc,. We plan on going there one day, one of sponsors' brother teaches at Silliman University and he have invited us there.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:18 PM »
Great Trip & Great Info.

Offline Kaz1983

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 03:10:53 AM »
Hi Kaz and welcome. From WA? First trip to the Philippines?

Sorry mate missed your post.

Yes I'm from WA and it was my for trip to the Philippines.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 62