It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: La grilla de colombia medellin, too funny video lol  (Read 2312 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
La grilla de colombia medellin, too funny video lol
« on: March 16, 2017, 07:47:20 PM »
so funny lol, reminds me of medellin. " dinner by gringo" where a girl will invite a friend or two, to eat and drink at the expense of the unsuspecting foreigner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsPoJDyTK4

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
Re: La grilla de colombia medellin, too funny video lol
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 09:06:57 PM »
Good one Mudd.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:32:05 AM »
As soon as they say they are going to bring a friend, it is best to tell them not to bother "sola o nada".

And if they show up with a friend unnanounced, give them taxi fare and tell the both of them to "Foch off back to the comunas"..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:33:41 AM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:32:05 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:46:24 AM »
As soon as they say they are going to bring a friend, it is best to tell them not to bother "sola o nada".

And if they show up with a friend unnanounced, give them taxi fare and tell the both of them to "Foch off back to the comunas"..

Almost never do dinner dates with women I haven't already slept with.....return on investment is very low for these types of dates...never had a girl invite someone to go out with us without first asking if it was OK.

If we are going to go clubbing I let them invite a friend or two.....I don't drink much and you have to buy a bottle to get a table in most of the nicer clubs anyway....so really doesn't even cost much more for her to invite a friend.

I always make a point of being very nice to any girl's friends that happen to join us out....almost to the point of flirting with them....makes for an interesting evening and extremely hot sex after the two of us go back to my place.

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 08:40:45 PM »

Almost never do dinner dates with women I haven't already slept with.....return on investment is very low for these types of dates...never had a girl invite someone to go out with us without first asking if it was OK.

If we are going to go clubbing I let them invite a friend or two.....I don't drink much and you have to buy a bottle to get a table in most of the nicer clubs anyway....so really doesn't even cost much more for her to invite a friend.

I always make a point of being very nice to any girl's friends that happen to join us out....almost to the point of flirting with them....makes for an interesting evening and extremely hot sex after the two of us go back to my place.

Calipro,

I recall you posting some years back that with your previous wives that you had become sexually bored with having sex with the same woman after a period of time. May I respectfully ask why you fell this new woman you may be having a child with will be different in that regard?

Offline Calipro

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:19:13 PM »

Calipro,

I recall you posting some years back that with your previous wives that you had become sexually bored with having sex with the same woman after a period of time. May I respectfully ask why you fell this new woman you may be having a child with will be different in that regard?

I don't think I ever said that ......I literally picked my wives based on how much I liked having sex with them. jajaja

The new one is different than the my first three wives in that she is not the hottest looking chick I could land nor that much of a mind blower in the sack.....but she is absolutely the most compatible with me based on personality and we have joint interests.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
and she knows, most gringos will not run away from their kids, unlike colombian men, as soon as the girlfriend is pregnant " adios"

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 03:30:42 PM »
and she knows, most gringos will not run away from their kids, unlike colombian men, as soon as the girlfriend is pregnant " adios"

Not ALL of them by a long shot

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 04:38:24 PM »
Not ALL of them by a long shot

True. Often they enter into an "union libre" to form a family. Actual marriage via the Catholic church is far  too costly for most young couples. 
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Calipro

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »

In my case....she openly admitted that getting dumped with a child was her biggest fear.
It's just so common....that they have a hard time letting that fear go.

Took some convincing to get her over that.....but we've know each other for four years so she came around.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 05:48:49 PM »

In my case....she openly admitted that getting dumped with a child was her biggest fear.

Took some convincing to get her over that.....but we've know each other for four years so she came around.

Yea if paying 10k for a testicle surgery doesn't convince her that you're not going to abandon her and the baby then nothing will.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 06:36:18 PM »
I think it's quite much more the norm than the exception that marriage puts at least a bit of a damper on a couple's sex life.

Unlike before, when you no longer have to 'get it' where and when you can, be it on a date once or twice a week that you've been anticipating, your place, her place, hotel, wherever, however,  just imagining bout what your gonna do, expecting a few twists and suprises perhaps, getting your juices all worked up about 'jumping her bones' as we used to say, LOL-----perhaps a quickie at lunch, in a jet airplane bathroom (more difficult than it sounds, believe me-- bumps n bruises...) the opportunies for novel eroticism once married, or dare say, with kids, can wane. An inside lock on the laundry room door, well mounted shelving and 'spin cycle' take on added meaning.

But yea, add kids and it tends to exacerbate an already challenged scenario. Her body's gonna change--can you deal with that, without losing the 'hots' for her?  She's gonna get wider just from a lot of sex, a baby or two will add to that. You'll probably become less 'buff' yourself.

We see the occasional, TV, movie actress who seems to have defied that post pregnancy body blimp out, stretch marks, boobs dropping several inches etc., but typically that's with a team, inc. a full time personal trainer, dietician a personal chef and a LOT of discipline over two or three months, doing little else. Then maintaining that. Maybe lipo, other surgery too. Oh--and the right mindset and genetics to start.

Don't buy into that, don't pay too much attention coveting what hollywood shows, never mind the "All is soooo perfect with us--just look!"  Bull sh!-t all too often portrayed on farce book.

But try being a 'stay at home parent' raising a Pre K kid, keeping the house up, shopping and preparing food, managing household affairs, finances and you'll be so physically tired, you'll be delighted to go back to a '9 to 5' job lifestyle. Been there, done that. Even with one stay at home parent being dynamite at managing all that and still hot looking and 'ffrisky'--- while the other works 9 to 5, once the kid gets sick, can't sleep etc., sex may be the last thing either of  you think about at home.

I try and stay in shape and she notices if my body's ripped or if and where exactly I've gained a couple pounds. Just heard it in fact. From today's physical lifting, bending and busting my ass all day, outside, I was allowing my aching back to arch out, my T shirt hanging out over my stomach a wee bit and she asked: 'Did you gain a couple pounds, Honey?"

She HATES the movie 'The Big Lebowski' ---"Too much swearing!!!" she says, (so I insist we watch "Good Fellas' instead) but to defuse what could be tense situation, leading to spousal abuse charges and police visits, I'll borrow a line from TBL and snap at her: " SHUT THE F___K UP DONNY! YOUR OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!!" Really, it works--she giggles and changes the subject. I've gotten her that Americanized, lol.  Not that I was pissed at her for noticing, she notices everything after all, and while we had a few tense, 'pissy' words earlier about the outdoor project while I was sweating and swearing, we worked past those, comprimising on some elements. Gotta have that 'give n take'...

I learned from my first marriage that sometimes you HAVE to fight, to 'let it out' sometimes or else it'll build up pressure and something bad's gonna happen, something's gonna blow up real bad eventually.

They say: "Never go to bed/asleep mad at each other". Good advice, but take it from me, once married to a passive agresssive women---

"Never go to bed mad at each other, STAY UP and fight!!!"

Beides, it may even lead to incredible sex afterwards....

She's got a lot of years on me age wise, but she still encourages us to work out together. Today, as indicated above, we really worked. We laid about 1800 pounds of paver stone, after laying and leveling base 'paver' sand, then fIlling in the cracks with more special sand. Some of the stones weighed half of her weight, no lie and I had to keep asking her to quit carrying them over, as I leveled previous stones. Looks good, only a couple of wobblers and best to wait for a few rains before having back at it. THAT was today's workout. Grilled honey glazed wild salmon and salad after. And a LOT of water.

OK, l lied, as we're still starving AND sore. Me, 200 pounds, took two naproxen, (Aleve) she 93 pounds tops (about her weight when she got here) took one. She's in the kitchen now, heaping Boar's Head brand corned beef onto Pepperidge Farm Jewish rye bread with Grey Poupon on it, dollops of really great organic saurerkraut, topped with pepper Jack cheese, all roasted until the cheese melts. Old Filipino recipe by now, LOL. Hell, it's still St. Patrick's Day around here.

Kind of fun in a sadistic way to do 60 to 90 minutes of hot (110 to 112 degrees) Power Yoga, but I lose 4 or 5 pounds each time. More flexible too. Her idea, along with occasional massages she insists we have together. For some odd reason, she doesn't want me in a private room with a female masseuse!  Been begging off hot yoga a bit lately, because it IS killer, but we'll be back. Maybe 10--15 people show at yoga, 10 being other really hot babes, so the scenery's great anyway. Imagine killer babes, in skin tight gym wear with no panty lines, a couple scrawny gay guys and then me, lol. Add walking 2 or 3 times a week briskly, perhaps some short sprints and light jogging and some weights and we 'maintain'. I have a 'wellness coach' work with me once a month and physicals every six.

For keeping it hot in the bedroom whilst married with kids, besides working out together in whatever fashion whenever, wherever, I do suggest split bedoom plan houses (remote control cam w/sound for baby/kid's room)  and in some cases, a rolled up towel at the base of the Master bedroom door and sometimes a pillow duct taped to the back of the bed's headboard so your 'activities ' don't disturb them. Kids are curious creatures, so keep things they ought not see or hear, where they won't.

You really have to keep an open mind, exploring new things in the bedroom, new mindsets that are within the boundaries of your imagination and morality. Reach....

Otherwise, to put it bluntly 'the same old sh!t gets old' after a while.

Took a break from posting this silly post on this sillier site and ate. As said, supper' wasn't enough, so she finished our stacked , two handed style sandwiches for 'dinner'. Kosher pickles on side, brilliant add on.

Damn, for a woman raised to focus on education and respecting her man,  not on cooking, who started here learning from: "The Three Ingredient Cookbook" ( ie Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup, porkchops and rice or noodles, equals 'stroganoff" ) to becoming acknowledged by my family as an ace 'honorary Italian' quality Italian chef, baker, and great lady overall, that woman fixes one, hella corned beef sandwich!!!!!

Maybe there's Jewish in the bloodline, LOL. Must be. Like I've always said here, Jewish girls are great lovers.....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:40:56 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 06:39:47 PM »

Funny..I may be hanging out with different people than other guys..but I know lots of Colombians who married older Colombianas with 2;or 3 kids..and even had another child with them.

And Colombianos who divorce or are separated from thier wives who still support the kids financially.

Allthough I have to admit, a guy abandoning his wife and kid is way.more common than in Canadá

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 06:39:47 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 07:53:04 PM »

I don't think I ever said that ......I literally picked my wives based on how much I liked having sex with them. jajaja

The new one is different than the my first three wives in that she is not the hottest looking chick I could land nor that much of a mind blower in the sack.....but she is absolutely the most compatible with me based on personality and we have joint interests.

Does that mean she rolls a mean spiff too???  ;D

Just joshin ya man, wishing you two the best, come what may.

And that sh!t about you not wanting to live past 80?  Come'on man--- get over it! I know you've probably 'changed your oil' more times than Shell Oil Company, partied a good bit and might worry about wearing out, but really...

I can sympathize with your fiance' not wanting to hear it. My wife's the same way. Hates for me to talk about my inevitable passing. (But not stupid enough to ask who I've marked as 'beneficiary' on important papers to avoid family bad feelings in such event) and also strangely,  thinks she'll pass on before me for some crazy reason.

She says I have big ears, that hers are small and people with big ears live longest. Not sure if that's scientifically substantiated or balderdash, or if even true, if one of us will beat the odds, age spread be it may, but every time we see really old folks, she discreetly whispers, pointing out their ears and it IS weird that their ears are unusually large.

Not in the cards for me, as I'll never make a fraction of what my old man makes, but he's 82 y/o and still loves working part time, albeit from home or wherever, on whatever schedule suits him. Plenty alive, laughing, smiling all the time, he amazes me. Sharper mentally than a diamond honed knife too. Not that he needs it, but he makes $500 an hour, making sure all the railroads in N. America (Mexico, USA & Canada) don't collude on pricing. Hell, if they paid me that kind of jack to play with trains in my underwear from home, I'd probably do the same thing. Besides, my 83 y/o  Mom's never farther than a few steps away from him, just how he likes it.

On the other hand, I hate my job, (actually the people in charge) and while I do fair income wise and am locking down investments against the upcoming, inevitable, every 7 to 10 year economic recession and it's just about time, boys and girls--can you say 'inflation'?---"housing's  about back where it was?"--- I will retire well before age 60, maybe in less than a year, but that's when 'playtime' really STARTS for us.

I told my wife that if I get senile, ( more like when) to stop talking about how she'll change my diapers if need be, that I'm very cool with being in swank 'rehab center' with a good chef, 400 cable TV channels, hot nurses to chase when I'm lucid and that once I'm basically 'put away' and 'beyond bonerville', she can do as she pleases and keep my pension, SS, etc. Made her swear that if I'm on life support, to 'pull the plug' too.

Then when I'm good n dead, told her to set me on the BBQ, (she'll probably ignore that one) scoop my ashes into an old coffee can, dump my ashes in the sea, to just make SURE (gone over this part a 100 times) that the tide's going OUT, then to smile after the inevitable, few tears, remembering the laffs, the good times and for her to PARTEEEEE!!!!!! with family and friends.

I hate funerals, even for family. The only reason why I go to other peoples funerals, (besides the great food after) is:

"I figure if I don't go their funerals, they won't come to mine."

Hell, they can play "Dingdong, the bastard's dead, but thank GOD the money's not all spent" for all I care.... I also gave her permission to take a nice cruise after I die and dump my ashes overboard, as she can't read a tide chart to save her own life....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5872
Latest: Eugenewes
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 77