It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Beware of Facebook, Cupid, WhatsApp fotos- could be FAKE  (Read 11526 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Beware of Facebook, Cupid, WhatsApp fotos- could be FAKE
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2017, 11:29:58 AM »
What I don't understand is why they are able to get away with this? Ask them to chat live with cam and they are busted. Even back in 2003 I was able to see my wife on her web cam.

Chatting via webcam is a great way to weed out women and at the same time increase the odds that she will show up for the first date. But it is time consuming and relatively costly to take women on a date one at a time.

Much better approach is to get them on facebook where you can see dozens of photos of them and then just invite 2 or 3 of them out at a time when you are with a group of your friends.

Your buddies split the cost of the bottle with you while you get the chick you click with best and leave the rest for you friends.

Sometimes your friends will invite chicks and or the girls will bring a friend and it turns out to be quite the party. At any rate it sure beats a one on one date.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »
Well thank God I’ve  had a woman on any site tell me about all the penis photos she is getting

And if I ever do find one that brings up penis photos .... She is getting blocked

If you're wise and live long enough, you learn to never say:

"I've seen it all"

And if online enough, you're gonna run into women who are sexually aggressive, women of all ages who DO want to see what you have and are actively 'parts shopping'. And some of them are very hot looking indeed----built for speed and ready to run the full circuit.

But never forget, 'screen shot' software has been around a while,  is easily gotten and for free these days, so if you've always wanted to be a famous, public figure, this is 'prime time' for you, nowadays. 

Or if you're just plain stupid, just send texts w photos over the phone. Just ask Anthony Weiner, LOL.

Hell, they can 'lift' profile photos from sites, be it match making, FB, Linkdin etc, photo shop them and even put you into various scenarios.

But a long time ago, before that kind of screenshot software became common and the internet was really catching fire with a lot of 'give and take', and Yahoo had 100's of 'rooms', it was wild indeed...

A guy's gotta be mighty careful where he goes poking around these days....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:35:42 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 04:50:11 PM »

Chatting via webcam is a great way to weed out women and at the same time increase the odds that she will show up for the first date. But it is time consuming and relatively costly to take women on a date one at a time.

Much better approach is to get them on facebook where you can see dozens of photos of them and then just invite 2 or 3 of them out at a time when you are with a group of your friends.

Your buddies split the cost of the bottle with you while you get the chick you click with best and leave the rest for you friends.

Sometimes your friends will invite chicks and or the girls will bring a friend and it turns out to be quite the party. At any rate it sure beats a one on one date.

What if you like one who is a teetotaler

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 04:50:11 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »

What if you like one who is a teetotaler

Sounds like an uphill battle that I wouldn't probably be willing to climb.

Nothing works like music, liquor, dancing and singing.... coupled with physical escalation. Along with good timing....seems like the sweet spot is between 2:30 and 3:30 am to pull them back to your place.

Offline vikingo

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »

A good tranny might fool a lot of guys, even in person.The thing is -check the Adams Apple. Real women dont have Adams apple.

Cant fake that.
I've read somewhere there is a surgical procedure now to remove the adams apple. What I am always leery off are very tall women.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »
I've read somewhere there is a surgical procedure now to remove the adams apple. What I am always leery off are very tall women.

Hell, that's old---surgically shaving the Adams apple is small potatoes. It even used to be the hands that gave them away as 'guys trying to look like women', but they can even 'Doctor' them up now, hIding their true sexuality. Reshape the chin, raise the cheekbones, remove a rib bone for a more hour glass figure (although men and women are born w/same # of ribs), insert butt implants, add a lot of hormones to change the voice....

For most wealthy hollywood female stars, the face might look young and tight, but most can't get the hands and neck done right---it gives them, actually their true 'age,' away.

Best 'staying in gender' work you'll ever see was done on 71 year old actress Susan Sarandon, who on this season's Showtime series "Ray Donovan" looks great. Look at that chest and face,--no 'wind tunnel' look--whoever said: 'gravity sucks' didn't get a load of her.

https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+sarandon+ray+donovan&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWuMu03LLXAhUG5CYKHe4EDkEQ_AUIEygC&biw=1280&bih=800

But as this article, from the University of Michigan, no less explains,  how it's quite possible, if you're a wealthy 'male' who wants to go transgender, that they can even make you your very own vagina. Get a vaginoplasty. Who'd have thunk?

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRSlink.html

That's why my wife says a lot of women in Asia say that the hottest looking women in Asia are actually men. Here's just one example: https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&biw=1280&bih=800&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=p_UEWp2TJouSmQH6xICoBw&q=nong+poy%2C+hot&oq=nong+poy%2C+hot&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...5280.6675.0.8013.6.6.0.0.0.0.212.724.2j2j1.5.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..1.2.358...0j0i67k1.220.brFwOyc1MJ0
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:49:03 PM by robert angel »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:42 AM »
That's why my wife says a lot of women in Asia say that the hottest looking women in Asia are actually men. Here's just one example: https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&biw=1280&bih=800&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=p_UEWp2TJouSmQH6xICoBw&q=nong+poy%2C+hot&oq=nong+poy%2C+hot&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...5280.6675.0.8013.6.6.0.0.0.0.212.724.2j2j1.5.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..1.2.358...0j0i67k1.220.brFwOyc1MJ0

I would rather be with a hot ladyboy from Thailand than one of those creatures I have seen the few times that I have been in a Wal-Mart. After having seen the women in other countries, American women have to be some of the least attractive on the planet.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 01:53:50 PM »

I would rather be with a hot ladyboy from Thailand than one of those creatures I have seen the few times that I have been in a Wal-Mart. After having seen the women in other countries, American women have to be some of the least attractive on the planet.
Plenty of attractive American women. Problem is few know how to treat a man. Unfortunately empowering women also involves emasculating men....

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 07:27:39 PM »
Plenty of attractive American women. Problem is few know how to treat a man. Unfortunately empowering women also involves emasculating men....

American Men have allowed themselves to be placed in that position. When push comes to shove and shove comes to death match, physical force is the ultimate deciding factor for which gender is dominant regardless of the species. I'm not advocating violence against women, but what I'm trying to say is there's a natural order to things and subconsciously no woman wants a man that's weaker than her. Most women just want to feel like there's some level of equality. The problem is equal doesn't necessarily mean "the same" and this feminism movement BS went so far most women are miserable with the results. Especially because of what it's transformed a lot of American Men into. I personally blame this epidemic of single mom's that are babying their sons all the way up into their college years.

The biggest mistake I made with my first Colombian Girlfriend I met at Jamie's was not having a set of balls. I was just so happy to have a young, beautiful Colombiana on my arm I pretty much never told her "no." Even when I knew better. I'm convinced that's why it didn't work out. Too much of a friend, not enough of a partner. I don't care which country you're talking about or how hot the woman is. If she tests you (and they always do) and you give her the impression she's in complete control at any moment. Her kooter is losing a moisture level each time. When it finally completely dries up, you're fooked. And that's only if she didn't find another guy to re-moisturize it in the mean time.

I'm not trying to sound like Billy Bad A$$ here because as you can probably figure out from another recent thread, my girlfriend does a lot of what she wants. Many things that I don't necessarily agree with and we have to compromise. But if I had ever let her run me over she'd have never been mine in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:33:09 PM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 07:28:48 PM »

They're not all 'that' bad. Here's an example of an old American girlfriend of mine, getting along just great with my wife.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:43:17 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2017, 08:52:40 PM »
They're not all 'that' bad. Here's an example of an old American girlfriend of mine, getting along just great with my wife.
Good one Rob

Offline Calipro

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 12:35:59 AM »

American Men have allowed themselves to be placed in that position. When push comes to shove and shove comes to death match, physical force is the ultimate deciding factor for which gender is dominant regardless of the species. I'm not advocating violence against women, but what I'm trying to say is there's a natural order to things and subconsciously no woman wants a man that's weaker than her. Most women just want to feel like there's some level of equality. The problem is equal doesn't necessarily mean "the same" and this feminism movement BS went so far most women are miserable with the results. Especially because of what it's transformed a lot of American Men into. I personally blame this epidemic of single mom's that are babying their sons all the way up into their college years.

The biggest mistake I made with my first Colombian Girlfriend I met at Jamie's was not having a set of balls. I was just so happy to have a young, beautiful Colombiana on my arm I pretty much never told her "no." Even when I knew better. I'm convinced that's why it didn't work out. Too much of a friend, not enough of a partner. I don't care which country you're talking about or how hot the woman is. If she tests you (and they always do) and you give her the impression she's in complete control at any moment. Her kooter is losing a moisture level each time. When it finally completely dries up, you're fooked. And that's only if she didn't find another guy to re-moisturize it in the mean time.

I'm not trying to sound like Billy Bad A$$ here because as you can probably figure out from another recent thread, my girlfriend does a lot of what she wants. Many things that I don't necessarily agree with and we have to compromise. But if I had ever let her run me over she'd have never been mine in the first place.

Oh you are so right about American men being the biggest wimps and it is getting worst by the day.

I see so many guys that are in shape and still go for the lowest hanging fruit they can find. They go after mid 30's to 40's women that have other guys children and then pay to play Dad. It is really really sad.

I can't even stand to see magazines with Jamie Fox and Cathy Homes together.....I mean the guy has millions and if Cathy Homes asked my broke ass out for a date....I'd ask her "how much are you payin" LOL

And this fool Jamie Fox is making it seem like it's just great to be hooking up with Tom Cruses ex with Siri telling him you ain't my Daddy. LOL

American guys could learn a lot from Colombianos.....mainly never ever cohabitate with a woman that has another guys kids.....I'm not saying not to sleep with them if you want ....but just don't live with them.

You could cut divorce and child abuse in half if American guys would wake up and stop letting women divorce and actually move up by finding another chump to help pay for her kids. Plus most child abuse is perpetrated by men other than the father living in the home with children that are not his own.

Offline vikingo

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 05:09:24 AM »
I'm definitely not a lady's man like you, Calipro and I'm not ugly, overweight, short or bald either, even know a good amount of Spanish besides being fluent in two other languages and appear young for my age apart from the wrinkles, but game I have none and forget cold approaches.
Out of the three colombianas I've met on Cupid during the last 12 years, the first had a grown son who refused to finish law school and she had a 15 year old daughter who was as lazy as the day was long and barely made it through colegio, even though both parents where accomplished professionals. She was very elegant and high maintenance and I soon had spent the best part of my savings on her, finally saw the light and broke up with her after 5 years.

Number two was 33 and childless and for six years I had to listen to her that she wanted a child which for me was out of the question because of my advanced age and already having grown children anyway. After we broke up she got herself pregnant by some dude her own age who was married and didn't have a job in years, lost the baby of 3 months and wrote recently that she needed a hysterectomy. She doesn't like to work even though she has a degree in preschool teaching because she claims she has a nervous condition, so a baby would have been an additional burden for her anyway. But try to tell a single colombiana that she really can't afford a baby if she thinks it is her God-given right to have one without the baby's dad being in her or the kid’s life.

Gf number three of nearly two years, my morena and half my age, comes from a very poor but very honest and decent family. She is a hard working beautician, is in the process of getting her diploma by the end of the year and actually made her bachillerato on the internet last year, behind my back to my big surprise. Been helping her aging parent’s parents survive who have absolutely no income, even paid most of her dad’s open heart surgery (their free gov. insurance refused him because of his age of 83) but keeping her on a strict work schedule which involves most weekends and any unexpected funds she needs from me, like when they robbed her at gunpoint of her cellphone she is paying back. Not that I'm a cheapskate but I'm not exactly wealthy either.
So I am running a tight ship – sort off.
She has a 10 year old daughter who is very good in school but loves to eat. That caused some frictions between the three of us and just recently I was able to convince mom that the kid has to go on a diet by taking some measurements and demonstrating on a few charts from the internet that she is on the borderline of being obese. So far so good.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:12:55 AM by vikingo »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 05:09:24 AM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 08:38:26 AM »

Oh you are so right about American men being the biggest wimps and it is getting worst by the day.

I see so many guys that are in shape and still go for the lowest hanging fruit they can find. They go after mid 30's to 40's women that have other guys children and then pay to play Dad. It is really really sad.

I can't even stand to see magazines with Jamie Fox and Cathy Homes together.....I mean the guy has millions and if Cathy Homes asked my broke ass out for a date....I'd ask her "how much are you payin" LOL

And this fool Jamie Fox is making it seem like it's just great to be hooking up with Tom Cruses ex with Siri telling him you ain't my Daddy. LOL

American guys could learn a lot from Colombianos.....mainly never ever cohabitate with a woman that has another guys kids.....I'm not saying not to sleep with them if you want ....but just don't live with them.

You could cut divorce and child abuse in half if American guys would wake up and stop letting women divorce and actually move up by finding another chump to help pay for her kids. Plus most child abuse is perpetrated by men other than the father living in the home with children that are not his own.
Good insight Calipro but we all know american men are on a downward spiral that won't  stop any time soon....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
I'm definitely not a lady's man like you, Calipro and I'm not ugly, overweight, short or bald either, even know a good amount of Spanish besides being fluent in two other languages and appear young for my age apart from the wrinkles, but game I have none and forget cold approaches.
Out of the three colombianas I've met on Cupid during the last 12 years, the first had a grown son who refused to finish law school and she had a 15 year old daughter who was as lazy as the day was long and barely made it through colegio, even though both parents where accomplished professionals. She was very elegant and high maintenance and I soon had spent the best part of my savings on her, finally saw the light and broke up with her after 5 years.

Number two was 33 and childless and for six years I had to listen to her that she wanted a child which for me was out of the question because of my advanced age and already having grown children anyway. After we broke up she got herself pregnant by some dude her own age who was married and didn't have a job in years, lost the baby of 3 months and wrote recently that she needed a hysterectomy. She doesn't like to work even though she has a degree in preschool teaching because she claims she has a nervous condition, so a baby would have been an additional burden for her anyway. But try to tell a single colombiana that she really can't afford a baby if she thinks it is her God-given right to have one without the baby's dad being in her or the kid’s life.

Gf number three of nearly two years, my morena and half my age, comes from a very poor but very honest and decent family. She is a hard working beautician, is in the process of getting her diploma by the end of the year and actually made her bachillerato on the internet last year, behind my back to my big surprise. Been helping her aging parent’s parents survive who have absolutely no income, even paid most of her dad’s open heart surgery (their free gov. insurance refused him because of his age of 83) but keeping her on a strict work schedule which involves most weekends and any unexpected funds she needs from me, like when they robbed her at gunpoint of her cellphone she is paying back. Not that I'm a cheapskate but I'm not exactly wealthy either.
So I am running a tight ship – sort off.
She has a 10 year old daughter who is very good in school but loves to eat. That caused some frictions between the three of us and just recently I was able to convince mom that the kid has to go on a diet by taking some measurements and demonstrating on a few charts from the internet that she is on the borderline of being obese. So far so good.

Well I do believe it is a woman’s god given right to have a child if she wants one

And I don’t think it is a deal breaker for an older guy to hook up with a younger hotter woman that has a child
Especially if he has children of his own

But to watch younger American guys forgo having their own children to take care of some old seahags kids is quite another story
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:11:35 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2017, 07:39:42 AM »
In the USA, also probably the same in pretty much every nation & culture, marrying, or even cohabitation with a woman with kids from a previous relationship, is an invitation to HELL. Not gonna say it will be like that for everyone, but I think the vast majority of such scenarios have more than their share of rough patches. My older son gave my wife and I HELL.

It's 98% all good now, but it took a long time and not just because my boys 'came around' but at least as much because my wife never 'rose to the wicked bait' they set out, maintaining her composure and respecting their natural mother's role. Not to say that in the privacy of our bedroom, that I didn't get some very succinct advice on how to deal with them when they were in 'little monster' mode. I still do, but now, it's when they're in 'adult monster mode' occasionally LOL...

I can think of only one regular poster here who largely can talk about how positive it worked out after
marrying a woman with kids---UC. And she was widowed and they weren't teenagers, which adds a little buffer to some of the more typical issues down the line. Others have posted about the 'possible' issues and I bet a lot more just don't want to admit that it has caused unexpected misery.

That's problem here,  I think. Too few people have the balls to admit and share when things get rough and most guys who's marriages fall apart don't post a word-- they simply disappear from here.

And those are the posts that could help people the most. But as most guys here, to put it nicely, are 'different'--they will go places and take chances where most guys wouldn't dream, but they're also to an extent, narcissistic 'lone wolves'  -- perhaps here for comparing hunting notes. More into themselves and their own situations than here for altruistic reasons.

Thousands of members have tapped into resources here, got what they want and disappeared forever, leaving no idea if anything ever panned out.

And I'll admit that I come off a bit narcissistic myself at times, but the good stuff that God's granted us, has been --'is' good and true. And I for sure have shared in great depth my 14 year long train wreck of my first marriage, to a foreign woman in the past--being taken for a green card ride and a whole lot more. And yet, I know it --the 98% great last twelve years and the four more years I knew her before marrying my wonderful 2ND wife, could all disappear tomorrow.  Maybe I just need to draw more of a line between coming off as boastful, bragging and be more 'matter of fact'.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:43:50 AM by robert angel »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2017, 08:00:20 AM »
Thanks for the shout out, Robert. Yes, I get a lot of satisfaction and affection from my stepkids.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2017, 09:01:50 AM »
Thanks for the shout out, Robert. Yes, I get a lot of satisfaction and affection from my stepkids.

For what it is worth UC.....I do know one guy that actually likes his step son more than he likes his wife and would have probably have left the relationship long ago if he didn't love his step son as much as he does.

But for everyone of these cases.....there are probably nine where the guy just doesn't even seem to consider the huge trade off he is making when he marries a woman with another guys children.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2017, 11:42:00 AM »

For what it is worth UC.....I do know one guy that actually likes his step son more than he likes his wife and would have probably have left the relationship long ago if he didn't love his step son as much as he does.

But for everyone of these cases.....there are probably nine where the guy just doesn't even seem to consider the huge trade off he is making when he marries a woman with another guys children.

I am sure that you are right. I just lucked out.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2017, 06:39:13 PM »

You mean it's not just the 'red headed step child' that attracts trouble?

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 02:07:03 AM »
Oh almost forgot. Some of the photos are old as hell. Latin Life Mates is one of those that I see women that have been on that site that i recognize from 2005.

Same as in ACG  (All Colombian Girls) - same photos since I last visited and that was 10 years ago!!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »

Same as in ACG  (All Colombian Girls) - same photos since I last visited and that was 10 years ago!!!

Maybe they've just aged very well, LOL....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 10:50:07 PM »

Who the hell would even look at marriage agency websites for 10 years. LOL

Most guys after spending a few weeks in country figure out that there is a lot better quality women outside of marriage agencies than in them..... and never look back.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 10:50:07 PM »

Offline vikingo

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
Even though I have used Cupid in the past, I only looked for a serious relationship in Colombia and I live here, except the first time in 2005 when my contact ended in a 5 year exclusive relationship with a colombiana which I pursued from California and I moved to Colombia three months later to be with her all year round.
By now Cupid is full of scammers like the rest of them, unattractive women, attractive ones with lots of baggage, greencard sharks or women who are only interested in milking a gringo during a long distance relationship while enjoying their familiar lifestyle at a much higher status which more often than not includes a previous bf.
If you only want to have fun and understand that you're not the only one it's an other story, you have nothing to lose if you refrain from becoming a steady Western Union customer afterwards.
A colombiana acquaintance once told me, she doesn't take any long distance relationship serious unless the gringo either lives with her in Colombia or with her in his native country. And I think she spoke for the great majority.
Also remember they put their best foot forward, are usually a little heavier as their pictures show and they need help with their parents, mostly it involves their mom only or their siblings. It's not written in stone like in South-East Asia that you help the family, but when you see that she works long hours and struggles to support her mom, how can you not step in to help.
Just read in a European newspaper that only 6% of long distance relationships actually work out. The others end in disappointment or a serious blow to ones ego.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:14:13 PM by vikingo »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2017, 07:19:31 PM »
Even though I have used Cupid in the past, I only looked for a serious relationship in Colombia and I live here, except the first time in 2005 when my contact ended in a 5 year exclusive relationship with a colombiana which I pursued from California and I moved to Colombia three months later to be with her all year round.
By now Cupid is full of scammers like the rest of them, unattractive women, attractive ones with lots of baggage, greencard sharks or women who are only interested in milking a gringo during a long distance relationship while enjoying their familiar lifestyle at a much higher status which more often than not includes a previous bf.
If you only want to have fun and understand that you're not the only one it's an other story, you have nothing to lose if you refrain from becoming a steady Western Union customer afterwards.
A colombiana acquaintance once told me, she doesn't take any long distance relationship serious unless the gringo either lives with her in Colombia or with her in his native country. And I think she spoke for the great majority.
Also remember they put their best foot forward, are usually a little heavier as their pictures show and they need help with their parents, mostly it involves their mom only or their siblings. It's not written in stone like in South-East Asia that you help the family, but when you see that she works long hours and struggles to support her mom, how can you not step in to help.
Just read in a European newspaper that only 6% of long distance relationships actually work out. The others end in disappointment or a serious blow to ones ego.
Very true. Best way is to live in country.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300