It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Beware of Facebook, Cupid, WhatsApp fotos- could be FAKE  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Beware of Facebook, Cupid, WhatsApp fotos- could be FAKE
« on: October 31, 2017, 05:30:47 PM »
I thought I might liven up this site a bit.

Beware of girls  you meet on the internet.

They may have fotos in Cupid, Facebook or WhatsAPP that make them look sexy-

I dont know if they are old Fotos or Fotoshop or whatever..

But a lot of times you end up meeting the chica..and like  Cat Stevens Said.. "She has a strange resemblance to a cat named Frankenstein"

Better to just to take them to an out of the way place for coffee the first date, if you meet them on the internet

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Beware of Facebook, Cupid, WhatsApp fotos- could be FAKE
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 05:42:55 PM »
I thought I might liven up this site a bit.

Beware of girls  you meet on the internet.

They may have fotos in Cupid, Facebook or WhatsAPP that make them look sexy-

I dont know if they are old Fotos or Fotoshop or whatever..

But a lot of times you end up meeting the chica..and like  Cat Stevens Said.. "She has a strange resemblance to a cat named Frankenstein"

Better to just to take them to an out of the way place for coffee the first date, if you meet them on the internet

I hope you didn’t invite her over to your place for your first meet up.....that’s a no no for a lot of reasons jajajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »
I hope you didn’t invite her over to your place for your first meet up.....that’s a no no for a lot of reasons jajajaja

Now why would I do something like that?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
I thought I might liven up this site a

Fake photos are as old as cameras themselves.

As to "liven up this place a bit"--I suggest that anybody who for whatever reason (not many, if any 'real friends' here, most guys are basically out for themselves) wants to stay in touch when this site suddenly disappears, that you exchange your email addresses.

To paraphrase an old quote....

'If people don't want to post here, nobody's gonna stop them.'
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 11:21:13 AM »
Fake photos are as old as cameras themselves.

As to "liven up this place a bit"--I suggest that anybody who for whatever reason (not many, if any 'real friends' here, most guys are basically out for themselves) wants to stay in touch when this site suddenly disappears, that you exchange your email addresses.

To paraphrase an old quote....

'If people don't want to post here, nobody's gonna stop them.'

You think its gonna close?
People have been saying that for years...

You better watch who you exchange Emails with Robert, peoples characters on these sites arent usually the same as their real life identities..

I know several specific examples :D

On the other hand, you, not living "on the ground " in Colombia for the last 5 years and visiting frequently  for the last 13, wouldn't be privilege to that information...

Not that it really matters one way or another.

Offline buencamino2

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »
A girl from LatinAmerican Cupid named Karen, 20 contacted me and asked for my email- I gave it to her and she sent me five photos of her pussy and a few from further away allowing me to see that it was indeed the girl on LAC. I wrote back and said she was very photogenic (at leasst her pussy was) but darn I haven,t Heard another word. What a fun site that is.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 07:03:33 PM »
A girl from LatinAmerican Cupid named Karen, 20 contacted me and asked for my email- I gave it to her and she sent me five photos of her pussy and a few from further away allowing me to see that it was indeed the girl on LAC. I wrote back and said she was very photogenic (at leasst her pussy was) but darn I haven,t Heard another word. What a fun site that is.

I've had a few of those kinds of encounters on ColombianCupid.....they usually want to sell you a private pussy show or something....but once they realize you are in Colombia they know you aren't going to be interested....the only guys that pay for pussy that they can't have..... are guys living outside of Colombia.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 07:35:35 AM »

I've had a few of those kinds of encounters on ColombianCupid.....they usually want to sell you a private pussy show or something....but once they realize you are in Colombia they know you aren't going to be interested....the only guys that pay for pussy that they can't have..... are guys living outside of Colombia.
Then there are the guys that flash their chimbos to the girls on these sites..usually Mexicans, but could be any foreigner..

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »
Then there are the guys that flash their chimbos to the girls on these sites..usually Mexicans, but could be any foreigner..

Thank God I haven't had any of those experiences on a dating site.

How many Mexicans have flashed you compared to other nationalities?

Offline vikingo

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 11:36:22 AM »
My experience on the Cupid sites has been that the photos are at least 5 years old, the women are usually heavier than they claim and they often make themselves an inch or two taller. They also state in their profile not to have children and this happened to me once, after I had made definite travel arrangements to Medellín she confessed at the last minute that she has a 7 year old boy, needless to say it was a deal breaker for me and to top it off I was accused of being heartless.
Also met a very attractive chick on Cupid from Peru, that alone should have sent off  alarm bells, she insisted that I call her and she wanted me to send her money so she could buy suitcases to come and see me. I reported her as a scammer and they took her off Cupid.
After some trial and error I finally found a keeper after I had been living in Colombia for a number of years. She was overjoyed that  she finally met a foreigner who actually lived in Colombia as she didn't want to leave her family and live outside the country.
With Colombian men she was done after trying out a couple of them.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 06:57:57 PM »
I met a girl, a little mulata  on cupido from Tuluá. She said she'd come to Cali to meet me but with a girlfriend . I said fine I'll send you a giro for round trip bus fare for both of you. They showed up and I took them to lunch. Not a problem. She told me she was in university but had to drop out temporarily for lack of funds. I asked her how much it was a semester. She said it was like $600.000. I said how many more semesters do you need to graduate? Four she said. So how much more do you need to pay off the whole program? She didn't know. I said well how much is  600x4? She couldn't calculate that. Later she whatsaped me and said well would I pay her school. I said sure, come back to Cali, we'll go to a place where we can be a solos (motel) and we'll discuss your tuition. Que???!!! she said, you won't just help me out with (pay or) my tuition?  Mi amorcito I said, es que yo no manejo ninguna foundation de cariadad, si quieres un apoyo con mucho gusto y vamos a un motel. She feigned being scandalized of course. She said well maybe but send me a giro now for a hundred because I'm hungry and I don't have any food. I didn't mention that she was sort of a fatty and it was just as well but said amor...pobrecita te mandaré $20 mil pesos para tomes el bus para Cali y te compraré toda la comida qui quieres. She was outraged ha ha then I blocked her on whatsapp. I should be used to it after all these years but it still astounds me that these girls think American men are that stupid (albeit some are).
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 07:27:28 PM »
Women (and men) lying about their age, height and weight probably predates calendars and scales.

My wife tends to roll UP her age five years because she still looks like a college coed. She weighs within a couple pounds of what she weighed 16 years ago, when we first met. How common is that?

But she's such a good Catholic, that she wouldn't roll it up TEN years. In fact last night, after we met another attractive Filipina about her age, whom said she looked like her daughter, she asked me if I wished she looked older, had a few lines, wrinkles, LOL.

Sh!t as long as she's all about US and makes sure we both take care of our skin, dress and eat well, I'm just fine with the deal. Hell, I'm trying to watch the Alabama - LSU football game and she's getting in my way, applying a four stage 'beauty' treatment (argan cleansing oil, hyaluronic acid hydrator, special cream for eye areas, diff. cream for face & neck), then she'll go to work on my finger and toenails. At least she gets to smack/pat my face a bit to set the cream in, as the experts do, rather than rubbing it in. I try to tell her: "Honey,  NOBODY is gonna be looking at my toenails"----she replies: "I do."

Then, I have to get out of bed, as she handwashed the cotton bed linens in fragrant softner, ironed them and will remake the whole bed. Hopefully, she'll wait till halftime.

Thank God for TV remote controls.... ::)
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 10:43:20 AM »

Thank God I haven't had any of those experiences on a dating site.

How many Mexicans have flashed you compared to other nationalities?

Ja ja ja Silly..they flash the girls..not me....the girls tell.me about it...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 10:43:20 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »

Ja ja ja Silly..they flash the girls..not me....the girls tell.me about it...

Well thank God I’ve  had a woman on any site tell me about all the penis photos she is getting

And if I ever do find one that brings up penis photos .... She is getting blocked

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 02:54:30 PM »
Well thank God I’ve  had a woman on any site tell me about all the penis photos she is getting

And if I ever do find one that brings up penis photos .... She is getting blocked

They just bring it up after seeing mine ..and gasping in awe..because they thought all gringos hsd tiny peckers

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »
Dumb and dumber :o

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 03:18:26 PM »
They just bring it up after seeing mine ..and gasping in awe..because they thought all gringos hsd tiny peckers
[/quote

Really? Tje Colombianas i know have mentioned colombianos are smaller than gringos...

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 04:18:20 PM »
Amazing. I just went through the same routine with another mulata from Tuluá, Margareth 21 on Latinamerican. She gave me her whatsapp, I said hello, she sent a voice message: estoy aburrida. Porque? Cosas de la universidad. Si? Cuales? Es que quiero matricularme y no puedo etc. etc. Cuanto? $450.000. Bueno si nos entablamos una relación depronto puedo ayudarte,  debemos conocernos en persona. Pero amor las inscripciónes están ya. Muy rápido pero ok entonces vengas a Cali mañana, vamos donde podemos estar a solos un tiempo y en la tarde puedes volver a Tuluá con la inscripción. Hemmed and hawed for a long time and finally said no

In her photos she's very fetching. I'm pretty sure she has experience receiving money from out of country gringos or other foreigners. In fact the "matricula" story could be one she uses all the time. I think guys in the US send money to girls they'll never know pretty often. I think she thought I'd be one of them even though I'm in Colombia...I'm a gringo after all. I think she was a little taken aback that she'd have to put out for the money. Who knows, I might hear rom her again...haven't blocked her yet.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:23:59 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 05:06:31 PM »
Amazing. I just went through the same routine with another mulata from Tuluá, Margareth 21 on Latinamerican. She gave me her whatsapp, I said hello, she sent a voice message: estoy aburrida. Porque? Cosas de la universidad. Si? Cuales? Es que quiero matricularme y no puedo etc. etc. Cuanto? $450.000. Bueno si nos entablamos una relación depronto puedo ayudarte,  debemos conocernos en persona. Pero amor las inscripciónes están ya. Muy rápido pero ok entonces vengas a Cali mañana, vamos donde podemos estar a solos un tiempo y en la tarde puedes volver a Tuluá con la inscripción. Hemmed and hawed for a long time and finally said no

In her photos she's very fetching. I'm pretty sure she has experience receiving money from out of country gringos or other foreigners. In fact the "matricula" story could be one she uses all the time. I think guys in the US send money to girls they'll never know pretty often. I think she thought I'd be one of them even though I'm in Colombia...I'm a gringo after all. I think she was a little taken aback that she'd have to put out for the money. Who knows, I might hear rom her again...haven't blocked her yet.
Why don´t you play the old Western Union trick..

Say you are gonna send money for WU. Give her the number, with one wrong digit, when she comes back sorry- wrong number disculpa..same thing again..ohh sorry how could I twice, third time give her the right number, she goes and collects 5 mil pesos (she thinks its 500000 COP). You say "sorry I get confused with these big numbers. I thought you meant 5 mil COP. Thatas all I can afford.

Why do some guys play these juvenile games??

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:13:26 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 07:40:23 PM »
I cant remember how many times that I would get a message and photo. Reverse search it using tineye and poof, sure enough she's someone famous talking to little ol me. It's fine to mess with them at that point. They don't even wait more than a day before they are asking for cash. Might as well work on obtaining some "Beaver Hunt" submission photos or tell them I'm a Nigerian prince and for just..." I was messing with one once and the Filipina turned out to be some Aussie dude that finally came clean and was a good sport about it because I had him rolling over some of the questions I was asking back.

As someone mentioned about being careful with ex pats you meet outside the states. Many may be retirees, work international firms etc. While others may be running from the law, con men or straight up psycho.

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 07:41:54 PM »
Oh almost forgot. Some of the photos are old as hell. Latin Life Mates is one of those that I see women that have been on that site that i recognize from 2005.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 07:56:44 AM »
What I don't understand is why they are able to get away with this? Ask them to chat live with cam and they are busted. Even back in 2003 I was able to see my wife on her web cam.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »
What I don't understand is why they are able to get away with this? Ask them to chat live with cam and they are busted. Even back in 2003 I was able to see my wife on her web cam.

A good tranny might fool a lot of guys, even in person.The thing is -check the Adams Apple. Real women dont have Adams apple.

Cant fake that.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2017, 08:57:40 AM »

A good tranny might fool a lot of guys, even in person.The thing is -check the Adams Apple. Real women dont have Adams apple.

Cant fake that.

That's a common misconception. Both men AND women can have Adam's Apples. The difference is they usually show up much more prominently in men...but even that's not always the case. There are areas in Subsaharan Africa for example, where women naturally have much longer, thinner necks and you can see a very prominent Adam's Apple on almost all of them.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »

That's a common misconception. Both men AND women can have Adam's Apples. The difference is they usually show up much more prominently in men...but even that's not always the case. There are areas in Subsaharan Africa for example, where women naturally have much longer, thinner necks and you can see a very prominent Adam's Apple on almost all of them.

I was about to say that but you beat me to it. Just google women with Adam's Apple and you will see plenty of them. There is really only one real test but with a post op even that won't work. But what's the point? Most women in the US don't look like real women!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 187