It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Not only gringos are Guilty of thinking with their little head  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
My neighbour is a Japanese  Peruvian  He is 51 years old  and has 2 grown daughters.He is a bbiology professor , has taught at a US University,and has apartments in Acapulco,D.F.and I imagine property in Peru plus lots of cash.

He came to Bucaramanga because he " married " some gal originally from Cúcuta  he met on the internet.

Several months ago he informed me the women.moved out. He said he was quite hurt and was serious about her, but she  turned  out to be a " narcisista sociópata".

He made several very stupid mistakes:

1, He Married her before living with her for an Extended period. The " marriage" lasted less than a year   and they where only together 3 o 4 months at the end of the relatión

2.She was a Lawyer.NEVER NEVER HAVE A SERIOUS RELACIÓN WITH A COLOMBIAN FEMALE LAWYER, THEY ARE ALL WITCHES.HUMP AND.DUMP ONLY

3.He bought an apartment for 200 millón pesos AND PUT IT IN HER NAME!!

4. He gave her 30  million pesos so her autistic son could study English in Canada.He hasnt gone yet.

5. He brought 600 millón Pesos into Colombia and now he is worried about her going  after it.

These are only the things he told me about..who.knows what else there is..

When I asked him why he did such stupid rooky things he said "I dont have as much experience with these Colombian.women as you do"

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:29:45 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Not only gringos are Guilty of thinking with their little head
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 07:45:12 AM »
My neighbour is a Japanese  Peruvian  He is 51 years old  and has 2 grown daughters.He is a bbiology professor , has taught at a US University,and has apartments in Acapulco,D.F.and I imagine property in Peru plus lots of cash.

He came to Bucaramanga because he " married " some gal originally from Cúcuta  he met on the internet.

Several months ago he informed me the women.moved out. He said he was quite hurt and was serious about her, but she  turned  out to be a " narcisista sociópata".

1, He Married her before living with her for an Extended period. The " marriage" lasted less than a year   and they where only together 3 o 4 months at the end of the relatión

2.She was a Lawyer.NEVER NEVER HAVE A SERIOUS RELACIÓN WITH A COLOMBIAN FEMALE LAWYER, THEY ARE ALL WITCHES.HUMP AND.DUMP ONLY

4. He gave her 30  million pesos so her autistic son could study English in Canada.He hasnt gone yet.

5. He brought 600 millón Pesos into Colombia and now he is worried about her going  after it.

When I asked him why he did such stupid rooky things he said "I dont have as much experience with these Colombian.women as you do"
This ain't about experience; it's about common sense which he lacks. As for #2  never marry a lawyer in any country....

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 09:56:54 AM »
It's a beautiful story about giving papaya. Remember if you give papaya, it is a Colombian's duty to take it. So she was just doing her duty as a Colombian.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 09:56:54 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »

Story has holes

Gerring 200 million for an apartment is doable with a signed compraventa

Getting 600 million into colombia without having a very good reason is well next to impossible given the stated time frame

But i do enjoy the scary stories you guys tell while sitting around the campfire jajajaj

But they are a bit ridiculous when you think about it

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 03:37:27 PM »
Story has holes

Gerring 200 million for an apartment is doable with a signed compraventa

Getting 600 million into colombia without having a very good reason is well next to impossible given the stated time frame

But i do enjoy the scary stories you guys tell while sitting around the campfire jajajaj

But they are a bit ridiculous when you think about it

He only been living her aa yera or so, but visiting a lot longer.

I see not that much difficulty in getting 600 million in the Country ..from Peru..or Mexico..maybe not the US now a days

I dont know why the guy would admit all these stupid things..unless they were true..why would he want to make himself look stupid ....with lies yet?

Like admitting you crapped your drawers..even though you didnt

So I can believe it is the truth..but who knows?

Anyway, I am sure he never goes on thee sites, so no harm in posting the story

Offline Calipro

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:31:53 AM »

He only been living her aa yera or so, but visiting a lot longer.

I see not that much difficulty in getting 600 million in the Country ..from Peru..or Mexico..maybe not the US now a days

I dont know why the guy would admit all these stupid things..unless they were true..why would he want to make himself look stupid ....with lies yet?

Like admitting you crapped your drawers..even though you didnt

So I can believe it is the truth..but who knows?

Anyway, I am sure he never goes on thee sites, so no harm in posting the story

I think you know by .now that i just have a hard time listening to BS

If is so easy to move 600 million from mexico or peru than he can just send it back

But anyone that has done business here knows that that is very difficult also

Unless for some reason the banking policies that everyone has to cope with here just dont apply to to this guy

I guess the problem i have with stories like this is that it is really a false narrative

Because we both know that the vast majority of guys here are getting laid by women that would be way out of their league in the

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 12:47:09 PM »
10 years ago I personal y bought ocer 200 millón very easily with Alianza

I know.lots of guys here who have houses  apartmentsthey paid for in cash worth cover 600 million

I see no reason why he would lie to make a fool of himself. But who know maybe he wanted sympathy in some wierd way

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 12:53:34 PM »
10 years ago I personal y bought ocer 200 millón very easily with Alianza

I know.lots of guys here who have houses  apartments they paid for in cash worth cover 600 million

I see no reason why he would lie to make a fool of himself. But who know maybe he wanted sympathy in some wierd way

He wanted advice on the 600 millón. I told him just send it back.But if whaymt he hold me is true, hexwas probably too dumb to fill in a formulario 4 or 5 so he is screwed on that. Not that it matters as far as the woman goes because the women has no legal entitlemenrmt to the money. But now he may have the money stuck in Colombia.

May be I will ask him if he filled in the formario when (if) he brought the money overr and how he bought it cover.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 02:42:06 PM »

Yes it would be possible to briang the money in usong alianzs vslores but if you would have to file a form 4 stating your investment which he apparently has none so rules out a form 4 plus huge penalties if the funds are not actually investrd as stated

Or he could use a form 5 in which case the funds wont be leaving colombia

At any rate where do you find these types that are as bad with money as they are with women

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »
Yes it would be possible to briang the money in usong alianzs vslores but if you would have to file a form 4 stating your investment which he apparently has none so rules out a form 4 plus huge penalties if the funds are not actually investrd as stated

Or he could use a form 5 in which case the funds wont be leaving colombia

At any rate where do you find these types that are as bad with money as they are with women

They exist everywhere. Maybe I am the Type people confide in

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 07:44:17 PM »
They exist everywhere. Maybe I am the Type people confide in

I think i must repell them. Jajaja
Cant say I've ever met a really clueless guy in colombia

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members