It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Agencies  (Read 12827 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Agencies
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 08:19:39 PM »

This isn't 1890. People have sex, and then they get married.

No, It's not 1890--but do some guys still pay paupers to stand outside busy places, handing out flyers describing their 'particulars'--in attempts to try and find them girls, maybe saying "extra, extra--read all about it!?" ::)
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Jim Scott

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 12:59:26 AM »

No, It's not 1890--but do some guys still pay paupers to stand outside busy places, handing out flyers describing their 'particulars'--in attempts to try and find them girls, maybe saying "extra, extra--read all about it!?" ::)

Robert, it's my guess that those guys have great stories to tell in old-age, and maybe have to scratch their crotches a bit more often !

Ray, you're right I posted on the Asian, not Latin part of the website.  Oooops.  Rest assured, though.  I will fully disclose my divorce status.  I am looking for a Bride through an agency.  Fundamental up-front disclosure is necessary for success.  For example, posting it on my profile will save me time. 

Offline Jim Scott

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 09:19:19 AM »
No, It's not 1890--but do some guys still pay paupers to stand outside busy places, handing out flyers describing their 'particulars'--in attempts to try and find them girls, maybe saying "extra, extra--read all about it!?" [/size]

Robert, I bet those guys have good stories to tell in old age - even if they scratch themselves in private places a bit more often than church-goers!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 09:19:19 AM »

Offline Jim Scott

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 09:21:55 AM »

Robert, I bet those guys have great stories in old age, even if they do scratch their private places a bit more than church -goers!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »

Robert, I bet those guys have great stories in old age, even if they do scratch their private places a bit more than church -goers!

Well, if you look back at Bcc's posts--some fairly recent actually, he's a big proponent for going to third world countries, working the media hard, taking out newspaper ads, hiring people to stand out side factories - work places handing out flyers all about him, trying to drum up girls for him to choose from. In all fairness, he's also a big proponent for effectively using technology--social networking, Skype, Viber etc. Basically it's to put as many candidates in front of a guy as possible, which to many--and even to me to an extent doesn't sound illogical.

I'm more into starting out with a pretty big net on-line, using some technology but pretty quickly narrowing down to say, 20, 10 9,8,7... and then when it gets down to two or three, with me having had a lot of one on one communication, deciding which one I'm going to get on the plane and spend a few weeks with. Hasn't always worked out where I met a woman I wanted to spend years with, but always had a great time with quality 'select' company.

By that point, not totally burning bridges, staying on good terms and networking--meeting friends of friends, including other guys. Other guys--and I hate to sound like a 'Spy VS Spy' type scenario, can also approach women who you have an interest in, seeing if they're really into you or still actively shopping, while disavowing any other strong or even semi strong relationships. The women do it as well.

It's funny how things can be when you don't 'burn your bridges' parting, or at least changing the nature of your relationship with grace. I don't really stay in close touch--really almost no contact with them, but a couple--one Vietnamese lady now in Switzerland anther a Filipina in Australia now ---shall we say 'finalists'--women I seriously thought of marrying, met my wife after we changed our relationship and they're actually all friends now! There were a couple other  women that again, her more than I--stayed in contact with my wife, but they fell of the radar so to speak, last couple of years. And my wife keeps her circle of so called 'friends' very, very tight, so that sort of dynamic amazes me. No idea what they talk about....

But my wife is honest and open and a couple times when we've fought has told me--even if we ever, ever divorced, she has too much love and respect for me--and would never say bad things. I trust her behind my back now and have every reason to think if things did turn in a different direction, that we'd still have that mutual respect. Showing love and support for her family (and in terms of $$$ that's the smallest, really a rather insignificant portion) that really, really helps us as a team.

But as I said--lose that RESPECT and forget it--you're toast--all bets are off the table.

Guys and gals you might not usually converse with can tell you about regions you might be visiting and just like the ladies, help you find a place to stay, places worth visiting. It avoids the 'Disneyland effect'--the women you're seeing insisting on steering you to the most expensive and exclusive resorts, restaurants, hotels, etc. Those were the type I tended to avoid anyway. I've had a lot of luck oddly enough befriending women who were a lot older or who otherwise were apparently 'mismatches' for me, but being honest, open and sincere, just making friends with them.

Some invited me into their homes, suggested family and friends I might want to meet- for clean  women, but  who would most likely enjoy intimate relations with me while touring 'vacation style' to women who might not allow intimacy, but were exceptional 'catches' and so on--the really good, the good, the bad and the ugly, LOL. They really tuned me into a lot of things the girls who seemed immediately eligible wouldn't have told me if they knew--about things like the 'good girls' and the bad girls' how things really work with foreigners there etc.

You can learn a helluva a lot about a nation, its culture and how things really work there with the ladies by befriending a woman who has raised daughters herself there.

Maybe my methods are 'old school' but they worked pretty good. I think/feel.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:53:45 AM by robert angel »

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 02:31:15 PM »

This isn't 1890. People have sex, and then they get married.

DUH!

I get a kick out of these "married" guys who pretend to be experts on the latest tactics for picking up chicks on Friday nights at the local night clubs.

So are you married, or chasing strange stuff on Friday nights? Or both?

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 02:58:11 PM »
DUH!

I get a kick out of these "married" guys who pretend to be experts on the latest tactics for picking up chicks on Friday nights at the local night clubs.

So are you married, or chasing strange stuff on Friday nights? Or both?

I took a friend to Bogota a few months ago and did just that. Thanks for sharing though.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 03:05:34 PM »
Well, if you look back at Bcc's posts--some fairly recent actually, he's a big proponent for going to third world countries, working the media hard, taking out newspaper ads, hiring people to stand out side factories - work places handing out flyers all about him, trying to drum up girls for him to choose from. In all fairness, he's also a big proponent for effectively using technology--social networking, Skype, Viber etc. Basically it's to put as many candidates in front of a guy as possible, which to many--and even to me to an extent doesn't sound illogical.

You are mostly right. I wouldn't suggest standing outside of a factory. But Carl Slim's huge office building in Polanco (DF), [snip] yes!

Handing out flyers may sound nuts to the gringo in the USA, but when you see the street corners in DF you might change your opinion on that. You walk through Parque Mexico and you get handed flyers for all sorts of things. I'm just taking a local concept and putting it to work. Look up the wages in Mexico. It's very practical to pass flyers out in the right places.

My [snip] works... for average and above average people. Grandpa seeking granddaughter for love... my process doesn't work. No game, no style, very ugly etc, then yea you've got some challenges ahead.

But Polanco and La Condesa DF are not third world. Paying 1500 to 2500 USD a month for an apartment is not 3rd world. Granted 2 or 3 girls share the apartment, but they are all professionals.

My wife is from Honduras, but for that country she was not poor. And she spoke excellent English. That and watching her play soccer on the beach gave me a huge boner.  ;D
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Jim Scott

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 06:32:07 PM »
Robert, Bcc & Ray,
                          Thank you.  You guys agree on the basics.  I'm an old Army Officer and tend to think more like Robert & Ray.  So I signed up with Jamie in Barranquilla and will try the old fashioned approach.  But I'm glad you opened up my mind, Bcc, to some of the spin to put on it. 

By the way, I got two PMs from guys who recommended Jamie.  They said he was pricey, but you get a turn-key package.  They also said Jamie did not always have the prettiest women.  However, they said he was legitimate, thorough and honorable. 

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 01:56:18 AM »
Good luck Jim!

Let us know how it works out.

Ray
USN, Ret

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 10:20:16 PM »
I'm an old Army Officer and tend to think more like Robert & Ray.  So I signed up with Jamie in Barranquilla and will try the old fashioned approach. 

Wear your PT Belt sir, you'll be fine. Safety first! Hooaah!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:08 AM »
Robert, Bcc & Ray,
                          Thank you.  You guys agree on the basics.  I'm an old Army Officer and tend to think more like Robert & Ray.  So I signed up with Jamie in Barranquilla and will try the old fashioned approach.  But I'm glad you opened up my mind, Bcc, to some of the spin to put on it. 

By the way, I got two PMs from guys who recommended Jamie.  They said he was pricey, but you get a turn-key package.  They also said Jamie did not always have the prettiest women.  However, they said he was legitimate, thorough and honorable.

Jim,

You're more than welcome around here--you set an excellent example in fact. Too many guys here do as little as one trip and inside a year, are married for the first time. You and Steve Koozer bring some practical smarts back here.

I like how you're not too wary but obviously not fool hardy either in finding the places that are 'off the beaten path' a bit. That's how I like to operate too and I've found that when a lot of gringo guys, way too many of them jerks, have been to a place before you get there, it sort of puts a damper on the women's attitudes.

I've been to places where they already had specific differences in their opinions on guys from different nations, stereotyping/generalizing guys from the USA, Australia, Canada, Britain, Germany, Korea, India and on and on.

Hard to find a place that hasn't been 'touched' (I did go a few weeks once w/o seeing a single white or black guy) but just as I tend to like people in remote, rural places in the USA and in general, over seas I find the same kind of vibe.

Best of luck and keep us posted, please!

Offline MrGentlemanBlk

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 09:34:56 AM »
I really like Jamie's agency even though I've never used his service. His testimonials are unbelievable happy!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 09:34:56 AM »

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2015, 12:52:03 AM »

FT, I just saw you found your wife Morena on Jamie's site.  When I sign up  with him Monday, I have to post a profile.

Jim, Morena isn't the NAME of FT',s wife, it's the color of her skin.

Offline MrGentlemanBlk

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 07:38:53 AM »
I was hoping for legit Asian agency but I guess not....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 203