It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Corona  (Read 30558 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Corona
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2020, 08:05:30 PM »
Are you talking about Colombia?

So was it the nurses in a hospital where legal abortions are performed ......trying to talk women that might die if they carry the birth to term....or trying to convince a woman that has a deformed fetus not to abort or maybe they just focus on the women that got pregnant from rape. Because those are the only reasons that permit a legal abortion to be performed.

Or was it the nurses at the doctors offices that preform illegal abortions that  were trying to convince the Colombian women from having an abortion . Jajaja

Robert ....your posts are starting to remind me of Mudds. Jajaja And that isn't a good thing

If you look long enough, you'll  find it somewhere on the internet. Especially on such a touchstone issue. If you don't find it, imagine it, slant it this or thattaway and post it however you want.

If you want something written in stone, get yerself a chisel.

Not sure, but maybe it was the hospital nurses at 'Our Lady of Great Agony'....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2020, 08:51:51 PM »
If you look long enough, you'll  find it somewhere on the internet. Especially on such a touchstone issue. If you don't find it, imagine it, slant it this or thattaway and post it however you want.

If you want something written in stone, get yerself a chisel.

Not sure, but maybe it was the hospital nurses at 'Our Lady of Great Agony'....

Got it...new Mudd report. Jajaja

I don't have to look it up to know that  the story isn't plausible. But I do have the benefit of living here .But I understand the internet is a confusing place ....and like I said before this board does more harm than good .....assuming there are any newbies out there.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2020, 12:14:29 PM »
Got it...new Mudd report. Jajaja

I don't have to look it up to know that  the story isn't plausible. But I do have the benefit of living here .But I understand the internet is a confusing place ....and like I said before this board does more harm than good .....assuming there are any newbies out there.

Whah?? --I thought you, Mudd and Uncle Elex were all step brothers!! LOL.......

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2020, 12:14:29 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2020, 01:55:26 PM »

Whah?? --I thought you, Mudd and Uncle Elex were all step brothers!! LOL.......

See more confusion LOL!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2020, 03:07:42 PM »
See more confusion LOL!

The circus always comes to town, one way or another. We're all just players, holding our marks.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2020, 05:58:20 PM »
Malls have been open for weeks, they're drunk and elbow to elbow at the beaches--it's almost like there wasn't any problem. Meanwhile,  we're looking at 100, 000 dead US citizens in three months.

Insane. We get a repeat of this virus and the current economic effects will seem comparatively small.

And like prior recessions and the great depression of the 1930s, as goes the USA's economy,  so goes the rest of the world....

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2020, 09:29:36 AM »
Malls have been open for weeks, they're drunk and elbow to elbow at the beaches--it's almost like there wasn't any problem. Meanwhile,  we're looking at 100, 000 dead US citizens in three months.

Insane. We get a repeat of this virus and the current economic effects will seem comparatively small.

And like prior recessions and the great depression of the 1930s, as goes the USA's economy,  so goes the rest of the world....

On the contrary, if enough people die there won’t be enough people to fill all the open positions. At some point you gotta start rooting for the virus.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »
On the contrary, if enough people die there won’t be enough people to fill all the open positions. At some point you gotta start rooting for the virus.

You're probably a big Cleveland fan too!

Offline benjio

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2020, 01:39:32 PM »
You're probably a big Cleveland fan too!

Now that’s just plain insulting!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2020, 02:50:38 PM »

Now that’s just plain insulting!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Pretty mean, alright!:

"The Cleveland sports curse was a sports superstition involving the city of Cleveland, Ohio, and its major league professional sports teams, centered on the failure to win a championship in any major league sport for 52 years, from 1964 to 2016."

Then,  there's that great Cleveland weather!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2020, 08:20:43 PM »
This bitch isn't disappearing meekly into the night.....
[/color][/size]
[/color]Earlier today:[/size]
[/color][/size]
[/color]"""Carissa Etienne, director of the Washington-based Pan American Health Organization, said the Americas had become the new center of the pandemic, with more than 2.4 million cases and more than 143,000 deaths.[/size]
[/color]“We are particularly concerned that the number of new cases reported last week in Brazil was the highest for a seven-day period, since the outbreak began. Both Peru and Chile are also reporting a high incidence,” she said, warning that it wasn’t the time to relax restrictions or scale back preventive strategies for most countries in the region.[/size]
[/color]In the U.S., reopening plans are moving forward.[/size]

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2020, 05:51:37 PM »
Man this sh!t is getting old. June already, it'll be 90 days this week my wife haven't been apart from each other more than 10 minutes, stuck in our little house 99% of the time. I'm physically out of shape--feck, I'm just overall 'bent' head and body, from all this crap. Like a hamster in a cage, without a wheel. If I had young kids---I'd be in such a piss poor mood that just like hamsters, I'd be at risk of eating them.

So whatta ya gonna do? What everybody under ten and over age 30 does: watch TV. Meanwhile the 'thirty somethings' who don't, run around wild, spreading the virus.

107,000 dead in the USA, 40,000 UK burned or buried, 30,000 in Brazil--so far.

4634 in China.

There are 1.4 BILLION people in China, where it ALL quietly started, with lots of travel, huge cities and 4634 dead???

Just when I thought all the worst covid-19 USA news (with our death #s rising) was our state being 'first' to recklessly drop restrictions (bars and nightclubs opened today despite numbers still high) three redneck racists shot Anmaud Arbery--a  black kid, just an hour south of us----more national news 24X7.

Now another death and the inescapable bad news with the latest police killing of another black man, and we are making shocking headlines worldwide. Come'on everyone, watch America, 'the land of milk and honey' and hooray for hollywood, burning from sea to shining sea. I can feel half the planet, laughing and kicking us while we're down.

I love my country, but we've got real problems and the whole world and their news sources have it front and center.

We look really, really bad now. Torn up by virus, a quarantine and a cancer like hatred of racism that's been simmering and burning four hundred years now.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2020, 03:18:52 PM »
Man this sh!t is getting old. June already, it'll be 90 days this week my wife haven't been apart from each other more than 10 minutes, stuck in our little house 99% of the time. I'm physically out of shape--feck, I'm just overall 'bent' head and body, from all this crap. Like a hamster in a cage, without a wheel. If I had young kids---I'd be in such a piss poor mood that just like hamsters, I'd be at risk of eating them.

So whatta ya gonna do? What everybody under ten and over age 30 does: watch TV. Meanwhile the 'thirty somethings' who don't, run around wild, spreading the virus.

107,000 dead in the USA, 40,000 UK burned or buried, 30,000 in Brazil--so far.

4634 in China.

There are 1.4 BILLION people in China, where it ALL quietly started, with lots of travel, huge cities and 4634 dead???

Just when I thought all the worst covid-19 USA news (with our death #s rising) was our state being 'first' to recklessly drop restrictions (bars and nightclubs opened today despite numbers still high) three redneck racists shot Anmaud Arbery--a  black kid, just an hour south of us----more national news 24X7.

Now another death and the inescapable bad news with the latest police killing of another black man, and we are making shocking headlines worldwide. Come'on everyone, watch America, 'the land of milk and honey' and hooray for hollywood, burning from sea to shining sea. I can feel half the planet, laughing and kicking us while we're down.

I love my country, but we've got real problems and the whole world and their news sources have it front and center.

We look really, really bad now. Torn up by virus, a quarantine and a cancer like hatred of racism that's been simmering and burning four hundred years now.

Well, from reports, or actually a lack thereof, I guess you guys are busy and/or happy as clams in the sand right about now.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2020, 03:18:52 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2020, 09:25:34 PM »
nahh..this site is just way too boring..

And if you post anything interesting or funny , even tongue and cheek you get all these caustic comments from the peanut gallery..

why bother?

Who the hell keeps this site running, financially  anyway?

Must be you, Robert..

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2020, 11:05:57 PM »

And if you post anything interesting or funny , even tongue and cheek you get all these caustic comments from the peanut gallery..

why bother?

Must be you, Robert..

Just like life itself,  there's gotta be 'give and take' here. If it was all 'yes men' it'd be even more boring.

You can't be too sensitive and in a way, us ribbing each other has always been an essential element in creating action here. Most of it by far, teasing more than 'mean' natured.

If you follow the numbers, there's a lot more people reading than there are posting here. Ebb and flow-- or the end? Only time will tell and regardless, life will go on!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:07:28 AM by robert angel »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2020, 09:50:14 PM »

why bother?

Must be you, Robert..

If nobody wants to come here anymore,  I'm not gonna stop them!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2020, 08:09:34 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2020, 09:19:44 AM »
https://cis.org/North/Countries-Send-Us-Suspiciously-Large-Numbers-Fiance-Visa-Holders

A bit interesting

Got to have rocks in your head to take some desperate young woman from a 3rd world country back to the states or any developing country.

Better just travel around and have various girlfriends in different countries.

Unless you find the "Unicorn" and you have 1 or more kids with her, and after 10 or 20 years living with her in her country , take her and the kid(s) to your country just before you croak, so they can get better opportunities.

Then there are the desperate sheep-shaggers who bring a woman with 2 or more kids back to thier home country.

There are many of these guys..in Europe, US, wherever.. I cant understand it. Giving up their freeedom, and retirement to be slaves to a women and  kids that arent even his .

And it is not empathy and generosity and benvolance on thier part.It is loneliness , sexlesssness and low self esteem.

With half the money you spend on the women and her kids, you could make hundreds of poor families in the Philipines, Colombia , Laos or wherever, happy, and provide food, health and educational opportunities for scores if not hundreds of third world or developing country children, families, and older people who need the help.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 09:22:28 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2020, 09:24:38 AM »
Well you finally got me to post something Robert.

Same old sh1t I always post.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »
"""Better just travel around and have various girlfriends in different countries."""

Just not a a viable, affordable option for almost all guys under age 60 in the USA. Most are working and don't have the time or money. Some have businesses, families etc.  That also extends to a lesser extent to guys over age 60.

Very hard for most guys to be 'footloose and fancy free'---there are ties that bind most guys to one location.

Then, once you hit age 60, your appeal to women in 3rd world nations--your 'marketability' goes wayyyy down, so the number of good, younger, available and attractive women goes down. There's a lot of available  35 to 45 year olds who want kids--and/or already have ones at home. The 45 to 55 year old segment shows less risk, but more often than not, their age has taken a toll.

Yet most guys in their mid 50's & 60s still are (whether for play or marriage minded) clicking on, pursuing the  young hotties--they don't 'get it'. Their balls and brains think they're still 39 y/o guys.

So like moths drawn to the flame, they expose themselves to greater risk, which increases proportionate to their increasing age.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2020, 10:18:17 AM »
Well you finally got me to post something Robert.

Same old sh1t I always post.

But it's 'good sh!t! Nothing's perfect,  but to a lot of guys, your being able to 'practice what you preach' demonstrates that it can be done. And other guys have had great times enjoying the life and the women, in Colombia, in S. America. And some,  Dennis L, and Andy L, did quite well on very basic budgets, sometimes tutoring English etc when finances got real tight.

A lot more things are possible than impossible. And most things an individual views as 'impossible' are merely that way in their minds.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2020, 12:56:58 PM »

Got to have rocks in your head to take some desperate young woman from a 3rd world country back to the states or any developing country.

Better just travel around and have various girlfriends in different countries.

Unless you find the "Unicorn" and you have 1 or more kids with her, and after 10 or 20 years living with her in her country , take her and the kid(s) to your country just before you croak, so they can get better opportunities.

Then there are the desperate sheep-shaggers who bring a woman with 2 or more kids back to thier home country.

There are many of these guys..in Europe, US, wherever.. I cant understand it. Giving up their freeedom, and retirement to be slaves to a women and  kids that arent even his .

And it is not empathy and generosity and benvolance on thier part.It is loneliness , sexlesssness and low self esteem.

With half the money you spend on the women and her kids, you could make hundreds of poor families in the Philipines, Colombia , Laos or wherever, happy, and provide food, health and educational opportunities for scores if not hundreds of third world or developing country children, families, and older people who need the help.

I see guys in the USA marrying gringas with another guys children all the time. Of course the losers are going to think that they are going to think they are getting a better deal with a younger hotter chick from a third world counrry.

I brought a trophy wife to the USA and I'm no worst for the wear. I had a good time ... certainly much more enjoyable than the gringas i was attracting in my late 30's.

I'll be bringing my wife to the USA when my daughter is 5. I'll be 62 and my wife will be 34.

I know that there will be a million losers in the USA that will think that stealing my wife and raising my daughter would be a good way to spend their lives.

But they haven't met me yet. Jajaja

My wife understands that if things don't work out between us that my daughter living with another man is not an option.

Of course I would try and show the guy where he can get a younger hotter wife without children...but if that doesn't work ...I will just have to take him out.

I don't think it will come to that since my wife already knows me well enough that it would be a death sentence for the guy and probably me as well.

Guys in Colombia aren't much interested in
marrying women with children or even cohabitating with them.

So why am I going to go back to the States with millions of sex starved guys.

Because my wife and daughter will get about $2700 a month in Social Security benefits and I want my daughter to be educated in the USA.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:58:35 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2020, 02:04:17 PM »
"""Better just travel around and have various girlfriends in different countries."""

Just not a a viable, affordable option for almost all guys under age 60 in the USA. Most are working and don't have the time or money. Some have businesses, families etc.  That also extends to a lesser extent to guys over age 60.

Very hard for most guys to be 'footloose and fancy free'---there are ties that bind most guys to one location.

Then, once you hit age 60, your appeal to women in 3rd world nations--your 'marketability' goes wayyyy down, so the number of good, younger, available and attractive women goes down. There's a lot of available  35 to 45 year olds who want kids--and/or already have ones at home. The 45 to 55 year old segment shows less risk, but more often than not, their age has taken a toll.

Yet most guys in their mid 50's & 60s still are (whether for play or marriage minded) clicking on, pursuing the  young hotties--they don't 'get it'. Their balls and brains think they're still 39 y/o guys.

So like moths drawn to the flame, they expose themselves to greater risk, which increases proportionate to their increasing age.

Sour grapes ja ja aja (well maybe not in your case)

When I am 80 I will still be doing better (happier)  than a 40 year old even a 30 year old sheep shagger that brings the Brady Bunch to the US..

There is an 80 year old guy who used to be on this site, who has a 40 Y.O. "wife" in Colombia and is quite happy

Maybe I wll be able to go out with only 1% of the younger ones ..instead of 5%..still leaves millions available

And no, I dont think I am 39, though I am in better shape than most 39 year olds (Dont know how long that will last..but I will make sure it lasts long as possible)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2020, 02:04:17 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2020, 02:11:40 PM »
Reallly I have nothing against guys that want to bring a woman with a bunch of kids to the US, or marry any women with kids.

Just something I would never think of doing, in my wildest dreams, and it boggles my mind why guys do it, consider all the financial, emotional heartache and risk..

Offline benjio

« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2020, 03:21:02 PM »
https://cis.org/North/Countries-Send-Us-Suspiciously-Large-Numbers-Fiance-Visa-Holders

A bit interesting

I honestly think if it wasn’t so easy for Canadians to cross the border just to visit or come over on a work visa for a while and just never leave, the number of K1 applicants from Canada would be a lot higher. I personally know two men in the tristate area living with Canadian Women that have been in the U.S. illegally for years. My suspicion is up north this happens a lot more than anyone realizes. Even when I was working in Montreal for a few months a couple of years ago I’d meet women and men that were dating or engaged to people in Vermont and Maine. I think obtaining a K1 visa was probably the furthest thing from their minds. I might be wrong. I’m sure Expat will chime in on that.

The willingness to date a single mother, in Latin America at least, improves upon how attractive the pool of women that are willing to date you by at least 2 points. If you can get a nice looking 7 with no kids in Colombia, you can most definitely get a 9 with kids!!! If she has multiple children and you’re actually willing to financially support your ready made family, the sky’s the limit!!!! There’s nothing wrong with it. I’ve dated single mothers in Colombia and Brazil. I’ve never however, been a father to those children on any level except for maybe the occasional birthday or Christmas gift.

The problem is men that delude themselves by thinking these relationships are built on genuine, sincere love....because I’d say 95% of the time THEY ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT!!!! Most women love their children more than anything. Especially Latinas!! They are usually 100% willing to love and devote themselves to a man they have absolutely no physical or emotional attraction to if that means improving upon their child(ren)’s quality of life. But Cali and Expat are correct. Bringing them stateside completely eliminates her need to continue that façade. There will be plenty of other better looking, richer men willing to do exactly what you were doing back SOTB. Better to leave them where they are. Like Cali said....Colombian Men don’t want to carry on relationships with these women anyway; and honestly Brazil isn’T too different IMHO. At worst all you have to worry about is her getting bored and %ucking some other guy...and let’s face it. What you don’t know won’t hurt you.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 03:34:05 PM by benjio »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864