It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Cell Phone Spyware  (Read 21966 times)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Cell Phone Spyware
« on: November 16, 2019, 06:32:48 PM »
I had a very interesting 4 hour conversation with a very good friend of mine last night. I met him in Brazil while living there and we’ve kept in touch since I moved back to the states. He’s an American from the midwest that was brought down as an structural engineering consultant working with a company that built some of the facilities for the World Cup and the Olympics. He still lives in Minas Gerais about 6 months per year. I hadn’t spoken to him in a while but he told me he was thinking about breaking it off with his Brazilian fiancé. She’s a Minera that lives in Belo Horizonte. Very pretty girl!!! Waaaay out of his league physically, but she’s always been a sweetheart IMHO. Even with a 17 year age gap I’ve always been fond of their relationship. He started having doubts months ago brought on by some odd changes in her routine and behavior. Her birthday was in May and he bought her an iPhone XS Max and an iPad with really nice customized cases and a mobile charger. He admitted to me last night that he bought these gifts with ulterior motives however. I told him about cell phone spyware a while back when we were joking about gringos hiring expensive private investigators to follow around their foreign girlfriends. With the technology available these days I can’t ever understand why a guy would do that. I would have never thought he go to such extremes though. They’ve always been a very happy couple. Things change.

Before buying these devices and bringing them to her in Brazil he installed an iTunes user profile based spyware application on both of them. I feel I need to mention that the spyware he used was iTunes based because the only way you can see what a person is doing on the iphone/ipad with this type of spyware is having access to the iTunes account associated with the device. There are much more expensive and complex versions of spyware that are not dependent on iTunes/iCloud accounts, but the former are the simplest to install and use. More on that later.

He set up an iTunes account for her, associated one of his credit cards with it and explained to her that he wanted her to be able to buy music, rent movies etc. on his card without worrying about cost. Of course she was absolutely thrilled with this idea! He told her she could change the password anytime, assuming she would never bother to. His assumption was correct. From the moment she started using the phone he could see her phone call history, duration of calls, text and Whatsapp messages, websites visited, anything saved to the cloud (pictures, videos, etc.), her GPS location in most cases and any wifi networks she connected to. Needless to say, he found out some very interesting things about the woman he plans to marry.

Let me first say that she has not physically cheated on him as far as he can tell because I know most of you think that’s what’s probably going on. There’s absolutely no evidence of that though. What she has been doing is communicating with an ex she had a very long relationship with years ago and lying to my friend about it. The emotional control some guys have over girls because of a past relationship baffles me sometimes, because it’s obvious what this guy is doing. On the weekends (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) he will send her Whatsapp messages early in the morning (between 2-4 am) begging to come and see her. I told my friend the guy is obviously leaving a club or bar where he’s struck out and he’s booty calling exes trying to get lucky. Of course he plays on her emotions, proclaiming his undying love for her and telling her how much he misses her. She always rejects his advances and suggest he find a ride to get home safe. But she also insist he let’s her know when he gets home and they continue talking for a while sometimes. She has explained to him several times that she is engaged and loves my friend, but she hasn’t blocked him and always responds to his messages. The ex-boyfriend is just the beginning....

Will finish this post tomorrow guys. Sorry...just got a phone call and we got servers crashing in Dubai.  >:(
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 06:36:40 PM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Cell Phone Spyware
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 08:40:42 PM »
I had a very interesting 4 hour conversation with a very good friend of mine last night. I met him in Brazil while living there and we’ve kept in touch since I moved back to the states. He’s an American from the midwest that was brought down as an structural engineering consultant working with a company that built some of the facilities for the World Cup and the Olympics. He still lives in Minas Gerais about 6 months per year. I hadn’t spoken to him in a while but he told me he was thinking about breaking it off with his Brazilian fiancé. She’s a Minera that lives in Belo Horizonte. Very pretty girl!!! Waaaay out of his league physically, but she’s always been a sweetheart IMHO. Even with a 17 year age gap I’ve always been fond of their relationship. He started having doubts months ago brought on by some odd changes in her routine and behavior. Her birthday was in May and he bought her an iPhone XS Max and an iPad with really nice customized cases and a mobile charger. He admitted to me last night that he bought these gifts with ulterior motives however. I told him about cell phone spyware a while back when we were joking about gringos hiring expensive private investigators to follow around their foreign girlfriends. With the technology available these days I can’t ever understand why a guy would do that. I would have never thought he go to such extremes though. They’ve always been a very happy couple. Things change.

Before buying these devices and bringing them to her in Brazil he installed an iTunes user profile based spyware application on both of them. I feel I need to mention that the spyware he used was iTunes based because the only way you can see what a person is doing on the iphone/ipad with this type of spyware is having access to the iTunes account associated with the device. There are much more expensive and complex versions of spyware that are not dependent on iTunes/iCloud accounts, but the former are the simplest to install and use. More on that later.

He set up an iTunes account for her, associated one of his credit cards with it and explained to her that he wanted her to be able to buy music, rent movies etc. on his card without worrying about cost. Of course she was absolutely thrilled with this idea! He told her she could change the password anytime, assuming she would never bother to. His assumption was correct. From the moment she started using the phone he could see her phone call history, duration of calls, text and Whatsapp messages, websites visited, anything saved to the cloud (pictures, videos, etc.), her GPS location in most cases and any wifi networks she connected to. Needless to say, he found out some very interesting things about the woman he plans to marry.

Let me first say that she has not physically cheated on him as far as he can tell because I know most of you think that’s what’s probably going on. There’s absolutely no evidence of that though. What she has been doing is communicating with an ex she had a very long relationship with years ago and lying to my friend about it. The emotional control some guys have over girls because of a past relationship baffles me sometimes, because it’s obvious what this guy is doing. On the weekends (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) he will send her Whatsapp messages early in the morning (between 2-4 am) begging to come and see her. I told my friend the guy is obviously leaving a club or bar where he’s struck out and he’s booty calling exes trying to get lucky. Of course he plays on her emotions, proclaiming his undying love for her and telling her how much he misses her. She always rejects his advances and suggest he find a ride to get home safe. But she also insist he let’s her know when he gets home and they continue talking for a while sometimes. She has explained to him several times that she is engaged and loves my friend, but she hasn’t blocked him and always responds to his messages. The ex-boyfriend is just the beginning....

Will finish this post tomorrow guys. Sorry...just got a phone call and we got servers crashing in Dubai.  >:(
Fascinating. Shes actually being more respectful than most. I guess the gringo's upset she's lying to him. but until they're living together and fu----g regularly,  it's maybe unrealistic to expect her not even to talk to an ex...

Offline benjio

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 07:07:15 AM »
His fiancé also lives a very active lifestyle and loves to swim, hike, play soccer, etc. Her body tells the story, BELIEVE ME!!! I’d give her around 5’6” 130 lbs. and her lower body is pure muscle. I’d never tell my friend out of respect for him but I can’t help but check out her a$$ sometimes. She looks AWESOME in jeans!!!! A few months ago she started a new job and inevitably slacked up on working out so she joined a local gym. It’s expensive, but she’s paying for it herself. The first few months she was whining to him a bit about seeing other girls in the gym with the body types she wanted and not being able to reach those goals even though she was working very hard. I want to remind you guys that the standards for feminine beauty in Brazil are out of this world. Most women there are insecure at some level even if they are exceptionally beautiful. My friend, being the man he is, told her the dumb $hit we think all women want to hear: “I love you the way you are.” Just to reiterate, women don’t want to hear that [snip] guys. Two months ago she hired a personal trainer. She didn’t mention it to my friend so he looked the person up. As can be expected, the guy’s a gotdamn adonis. Tall, super ripped, low body fat and handsome. He advertises on instagram and my friend says it looks like the only people he trains are attractive women.

My friend asked his girl about how her progress was going in the gym a couple of weeks ago. She said she was finally starting to see a big difference. He mentioned that maybe she should get a personal trainer and she adamantly claimed she didn’t need one. You can just imagine what went through my friends head after hearing this. The trainer isn’t cheap either. My friend didn’t give me exact numbers but he said she was spending about 15% of her income on personal training 3 times a week. That with her gym membership eats a third of her salary. The worse thing is the pictures!!!! Remember my friend can see all the pictures she saves to the cloud. Most are innocent. A lot with relatives, friends and girls she works with. But she also has a lot of pictures with the trainer (always in the gym) AND OF HIM!!!! Not pictures she took, but pictures she’s saved from his instagram page to her phone.

I told my friend, “Look...guys do that type of stuff all the time. We admire the beauty of other women even though we love our significant others.” But this has obviously made him feel a bit insecure which is understandable. He also told me the trainer sends her inappropriate comments via Whatsapp. He talks about how much sexier her a$$ is getting and says things like, “Forgive me if I do anything unprofessional while we’re training but it’s so hard to keep my hands such a beautiful girl.” Until now, she has only responded with smiley face emojis in response. And again, she has told this personal trainer about my friend and their plans to get married. She has not mentioned the trainer to my friend. And he asks about her gym progress ALL THE TIME!!!

More to come...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:36:30 AM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 07:07:15 AM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 10:21:40 AM »
His fiancé also lives a very active lifestyle and loves to swim, hike, play soccer, etc. Her body tells the story, BELIEVE ME!!! I’d give her around 5’6” 130 lbs. and her lower body is pure muscle. I’d never tell my friend out of respect for him but I can’t help but check out her a$$ sometimes. She looks AWESOME in jeans!!!! A few months ago she started a new job and inevitably slacked up on working out so she joined a local gym. It’s expensive, but she’s paying for it herself. The first few months she was whining to him a bit about seeing other girls in the gym with the body types she wanted and not being able to reach those goals even though she was working very hard. I want to remind you guys that the standards for feminine beauty in Brazil are out of this world. Most women there are insecure at some level even if they are exceptionally beautiful. My friend, being the man he is, told her the dumb $hit we think all women want to hear: “I love you the way you are.” Just to reiterate, women don’t want to hear that [snip] guys. Two months ago she hired a personal trainer. She didn’t mention it to my friend so he looked the person up. As can be expected, the guy’s a gotdamn adonis. Tall, super ripped, low body fat and handsome. He advertises on instagram and my friend says it looks like the only people he trains are attractive women.

My friend asked his girl about how her progress was going in the gym a couple of weeks ago. She said she was finally starting to see a big difference. He mentioned that maybe she should get a personal trainer and she adamantly claimed she didn’t need one. You can just imagine what went through my friends head after hearing this. The trainer isn’t cheap either. My friend didn’t give me exact numbers but he said she was spending about 15% of her income on personal training 3 times a week. That with her gym membership eats a third of her salary. The worse thing is the pictures!!!! Remember my friend can see all the pictures she saves to the cloud. Most are innocent. A lot with relatives, friends and girls she works with. But she also has a lot of pictures with the trainer (always in the gym) AND OF HIM!!!! Not pictures she took, but pictures she’s saved from his instagram page to her phone.

I told my friend, “Look...guys do that type of stuff all the time. We admire the beauty of other women even though we love our significant others.” But this has obviously made him feel a bit insecure which is understandable. He also told me the trainer sends her inappropriate comments via Whatsapp. He talks about how much sexier her a$$ is getting and says things like, “Forgive me if I do anything unprofessional while we’re training but it’s so hard to keep my hands such a beautiful girl.” Until now, she has only responded with smiley face emojis in response. And again, she has told this personal trainer about my friend and their plans to get married. She has not mentioned the trainer to my friend. And he asks about her gym progress ALL THE TIME!!!

More to come...
This gringo seems to think shes  his woman. If she's paying for the training herself, in her mind she doesn't have a man to be loyal to. ..and the attention from males she gets in Brazil would be more intense in the US ...

Offline benjio

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 01:21:49 PM »
The third and most disturbing thing he’s discovered is his fiancé occasionally uses cocaine. She doesn’t go out much. Maybe once a month. But when she does her and her friends will pool money and buy some blow to party that night. He told me it seems innocent. The messages between her and her friends joke about using it to stay thin, and to stay up longer after drinking a lot of booze at clubs; and his fiancé has expressed she’s not always comfortable with it. But it is what it is. Their dealer seems to be a relative of one of her friends (at least according to what he’s read) so he thinks there isn’t any danger there. It’s still bothering him quite a bit though. He doesn’t want to bring a girl here that’s an addict and he’s worried about her getting caught. As you all probably know, getting a drug charge in Brazil could ruin their chances of getting a K1, so obviously this troubles him. Again, I told him I think he’s overreacting a bit.

So three things I take from all this:

I think if any of us were able to look through the phones of our significant others we’d find some things that bothered us. I don’t think what he did was a good idea, but my friend has done very well for himself in the U.S. and he’s afraid of marrying the wrong girl. His apprehension maybe my fault at some levels because for some odd reason I love telling guys foreign wife horror stories. Even though I know plenty of guys that are happy with their foreign wives. The worse thing is regardless of what he’s found he can NEVER tell her he was spying on her. I know her well enough to know she probably wouldn’t forgive him for this and he’s of the same opinion. So at this point he’s looking at it like break everything off or forget about what he’s learned and roll the dice without her ever knowing her head was on the chopping block.

Second, I feel all women adore attention and “monkey bar” at some level. Especially any woman that’s been heartbroken. The ex isn’t exactly a threat, but I feel like after long relationships, even more so if it was a girl’s first love that broke her virginity, ghere’s always some place in her heart for the guy. She’s attracted to the personal trainer obviously and I think that’s just human. But my friend told me he thinks this may be her attempt at a last fling. One last crazy night of sex with a dreamy guy before she settles down. I told him he could be right! That happens a lot more than women will ever admit.

Cell phone spyware, depending on how much you want to pay for it and your tech savvy, can be a very informative tool for guys in this situation. Everything she has done is excusable in my opinion. But if she was like a lot of the other women friends of mine have dated, he would have figured out she wasn’t the one immediately. There are much more powerful apps that can be purchased that require a bit more knowledge and work. But they are available, up until the point of listening to every phone call. If anyone’s interested in those PM me, but my advice would be to stay away. I’ve dated girls in Latin America that made me feel uneasy and most of the times I listened to my gut. At this point if there’s any doubt I’d rather just move on. To each his own though.

I look forward to everyone’s opinions. As usual I invite guys here, they start reading and refuse to post personal experiences. Same thing happened with him, but I did ask him could I write about him anonymously which he had no problem with.

Offline benjio

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 02:01:57 PM »
Fascinating. Shes actually being more respectful than most. I guess the gringo's upset she's lying to him. but until they're living together and fu----g regularly,  it's maybe unrealistic to expect her not even to talk to an ex...

He’s down there quite a bit Mambo. I would say that for most of the year she’s definitely not “sex starved.” But yeah....the lying is killing him!!! But I honestly think all young, attractive women do this at some level.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 02:11:19 PM »
He’s down there quite a bit Mambo. I would say that for most of the year she’s definitely not “sex starved.” But yeah....the lying is killing him!!! But I honestly think all young, attractive women do this at some level.
I think the lying is normal. But the cocaine makes me really nervous. I also think 17 years is a big age difference in the US. She will have so much temptation in the US...

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 05:48:43 PM »
time for your friend to cut bait and move on. many Latinas have their ex novios  in their whatsapp, even my ex had it, under a code name.

for some reason, these type of   girls just cant let go, even when their  ex is garbage and a POS

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 06:25:23 PM »
time for your friend to cut bait and move on. many Latinas have their ex novios  in their whatsapp, even my ex had it, under a code name.

for some reason, these type of   girls just cant let go, even when their  ex is garbage and a POS

I think the big thing is not living together and being away 6 months, THey should be hikong and swimming and going to the gym together.

The Cocaine thing though should be a game ender.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 10:45:32 PM »

I think the big thing is not living together and being away 6 months, THey should be hikong and swimming and going to the gym together.

The Cocaine thing though should be a game ender.
In addition to the fact it's so addictive,  it also suggests shes an adrenaline junkie and likely to stray...

Offline benjio

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 07:44:26 AM »
I think the lying is normal. But the cocaine makes me really nervous. I also think 17 years is a big age difference in the US. She will have so much temptation in the US...

Not to ignore the age difference, but he’s about to be 46 and she is 29. So she’s not some barely legal tweener that would come with an entirely different set of problems once they got to the states. I know her. She’s mature and I believe she loves him, but I also think this is what comes with most long distance relationships. Most guys just don’t want to admit it to themselves. She’s f@cking smoking hot; and I told him he’s going to have to deal with that. Ohio IS NOT Minas. She’ll get tons of attention and there will be a lot more temptation from guys that are younger and better looking. I have a friend in Houston with a really hot wife from Barranquilla and he says the worst part is taking her out and groups of guys disrespecting him. Hitting on her in front of him because it’s just him and they’re with 4 or 5 buddies. He’s always trying to get me to double-date with him for that very reason.

I don’t think she’s addicted to coke and would probably never do it again if they got married. That’s just my opinion though...as far as we know she might be taking a bump every hour on the hour in a bathroom stall at work.

Again, the worst part is my friend can’t talk to her about any of this stuff.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:54:30 AM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »
Not to ignore the age difference, but he’s about to be 46 and she is 29. So she’s not some barely legal tweener that would come with an entirely different set of problems once they got to the states. I know her. She’s mature and I believe she loves him, but I also think this is what comes with most long distance relationships. Most guys just don’t want to admit it to themselves. She’s f@cking smoking hot; and I told him he’s going to have to deal with that. Ohio IS NOT Minas. She’ll get tons of attention and there will be a lot more temptation from guys that are younger and better looking. I have a friend in Houston with a really hot wife from Barranquilla and he says the worst part is taking her out and groups of guys disrespecting him. Hitting on her in front of him because it’s just him and they’re with 4 or 5 buddies. He’s always trying to get me to double-date with him for that very reason.

I don’t think she’s addicted to coke and would probably never do it again if they got married. That’s just my opinion though...as far as we know she might be taking a bump every hour on the hour in a bathroom stall at work.

Problem is guys in the US and Europe and elsewhere are so desperate ..only feminists, BBWs and sheep available

Just think.if a guy was working in Dubai.and took his wife there.all those rich Arabs tired of shagin camels...those guys are real.pigs..they even go after guys and gals equally
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:54:23 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline ignorante

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2019, 12:26:57 PM »
Thanks, benjio.  Best content that has been posted here in a long while.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2019, 12:26:57 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »

Your friend has already created the policing dynamic as well as keeping secrets.  They both keep secrets from each other ALREADY; not a good foundation for a marriage...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2019, 04:45:53 PM »

While the axiom "All's fair in love and war" is still true, the tools, in this case spyware embedded in gift cellfones and  tablets, proves the weapons and ways are always changing.

I don't know the culture in which she lives, but here or there, I can't say "Yeah for sure, dump her" based on what I think I read.

I think it's normal (especially for guys like us in such situations involving distance) to wish we had some secret 'Intel' reassuring us that the woman we place in 1st place on our GF/wife list is not lying or cheating on us.

The situation here is still in play, but I don't recall any reporting that this chica has left any big red flags, like texts saying "Home@11-hot-can hardly wait"...

I never endorse opposite sex 'personal' trainers. It just opens a door you might come to regret.

My age spread against my wife's is quite a bit wider. I literally went two years after she accepted my marriage proposal, leaving her on the other side of the planet, not working and in a big, busy city, so I can relate to this guy's ummm "curiosity"...

I dare (as do others) say my wife looks 15 years younger than her real age. Guys can't help but try and get a look at her. Her eyes on me only, but I get to look and flirt.

In Europe this summer, like here, some thought she was Latina, Thai, Filipino--it's funny to watch..

There and here, when (not commonly needed)  a guy/s start to look TOO intently, I give a quick 'death stare glance' combined w/ my body language, let's the boys know who the Alpha Dog is.

As mentioned, if you're worried about the other guys now, and you're figuring on bringing her to the USA-- you ain't seen nothing yet!!

So far, given the surveillance methods described here, no harm, no foul, but if I pulled this before or now and my wife found out, I'd get this (she's wearing zero make up) 100% annoyed look again:

Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 04:58:10 PM »
Your friend has already created the policing dynamic as well as keeping secrets.  They both keep secrets from each other ALREADY; not a good foundation for a marriage...

Good point. I think if we could crunch the numbers though, I’d say your average Latina with an older boyfriend in the U.S. or Europe, has a lot more to hide from him than he has to hide from her. I’m not sure why but most men can’t wrap their head around the idea that women are sexual beings. Even more than us in my opinion. I don’t care how much she loves you or if she’s forever faithful. She’s seen some guy, somewhere at some point and thought about him bending her over the kitchen counter and ravaging her from behind. It’s only human. I think women that are happy in their relationships are much less likely to act on thoughts like that, but the distance and a much lower risk of getting caught only decreases their inhibition.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:01:50 PM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 06:36:48 PM »
Good point. I think if we could crunch the numbers though, I’d say your average Latina with an older boyfriend in the U.S. or Europe, has a lot more to hide from him than he has to hide from her. I’m not sure why but most men can’t wrap their head around the idea that women are sexual beings. Even more than us in my opinion. I don’t care how much she loves you or if she’s forever faithful. She’s seen some guy, somewhere at some point and thought about him bending her over the kitchen counter and ravaging her from behind. It’s only human. I think women that are happy in their relationships are much less likely to act on thoughts like that, but the distance and a much lower risk of getting caught only decreases their inhibition.
He may have less to hide, but I think the dynamic of him checking in on her would only intensify in the States....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2019, 06:02:23 PM »
He may have less to hide, but I think the dynamic of him checking in on her would only intensify in the States....

Once you go this way it's often a slippery slope. I didn't have such options and I'm glad I didn't have them with my wife.  Over the years, we've let each other in on some histories that we wouldn't have earlier and there's probably family secrets, as well as past relationships, still unmentioned--maybe with time...

But then, now or later, I don't think if more 'truth' came light, that it'd mess us up.

But I think she'd be pissed if I told her that years ago I planted spyware in her phone. I'd be p.o.'d if I was the unsuspecting victim.

Somethings are better left unsaid.

Remember the ancient Greek tale of the Trojan horse? This reminds me of that 'gift'--- except the ulterior motive within has a different dormancy period. 
Nonetheless, destruction could result.

Our founding fathers wrote a constitution giving freedom of speech and the right to bear arms, never envisioning the likes of cellfones, FB, Instagram, 'intellectual property'---or AR15s and 5.7x28 pistols.

I'm generally against more govt regulation , but I do have issues with my personal habits being watched, bought and sold with impunity. Or with anyone taking my guns.

And although this chica may never know (and just as well) what went down, in my 1st marriage I learned all too well that things left untold CAN come out later,  eventually causing a whole lotta hell when they do.

And the dirt usually comes out when your relationship needs it the least.

Imagine ten years from now, he comes home to this woman--to his wife and kids. He's had a few drinks and for the umpteenth time, she gives him grief. Tit for tat time, drunk he blurts out:

"Like you're an angel?? And you think I didn't know about you, your 'friends' and your cocaine parties???"

Then, the china cabinet is unloaded as piece by piece, they're thrown, shattering, just like their relationship.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 06:58:35 PM by robert angel »

Offline benjio

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2019, 07:25:12 PM »

Imagine ten years from now, he comes home to this woman--to his wife and kids. He's had a few drinks and for the umpteenth time, she gives him grief. Tit for tat time, drunk he blurts out:

"Like you're an angel?? And you think I didn't know about you, your 'friends' and your cocaine parties???"

Then, the china cabinet is unloaded as piece by piece, they're thrown, shattering, just like their relationship.

I think it’s almost guaranteed this will happen. Especially the way Latinas argue, bringing up all your past transgressions all at once to vilify you regardless of the actual subject matter of the conflict.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2019, 07:30:47 AM »
I think it’s almost guaranteed this will happen. Especially the way Latinas argue, bringing up all your past transgressions all at once to vilify you regardless of the actual subject matter of the conflict.

Well he could bring it up in a different way..saying a friend who knew her group of people and thier habits told him.

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2019, 09:36:08 PM »
I'd ask your friend to check his own web browser history and see how much he would not want his mother or fiance to see. Glass houses so to speak. He may as let her read his "diary" while he is at it (if he keeps one). "Because he's concerned.." "Wants to make sure..." that's a load of BS and a piss poor excuse that women also use to spy on their men simply that they don't trust them. He's the one that has violated the foundation of their relationship. If he can't ignore it and opens his mouth to her or his pals he may as well end it if she doesn't. Resentment in him will just build and he'll hold that against her and become more of a control freak. I personally would not tolerate my wife keeping tabs on me like that.

So what if she has done a little blow every now and then. It's not like it's heroin, crack, meth etc. Cocaine is more common than one thinks as people turn away from other party pill drugs that may be laces with fentanyl.

Sounds like she is doing the best she can while in a long distance relationship and look her best for him when he does get there or she leaves for the US.

Offline benjio

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2019, 09:37:49 AM »
I'd ask your friend to check his own web browser history and see how much he would not want his mother or fiance to see. Glass houses so to speak. He may as let her read his "diary" while he is at it (if he keeps one). "Because he's concerned.." "Wants to make sure..." that's a load of BS and a piss poor excuse that women also use to spy on their men simply that they don't trust them. He's the one that has violated the foundation of their relationship. If he can't ignore it and opens his mouth to her or his pals he may as well end it if she doesn't. Resentment in him will just build and he'll hold that against her and become more of a control freak. I personally would not tolerate my wife keeping tabs on me like that.

So what if she has done a little blow every now and then. It's not like it's heroin, crack, meth etc. Cocaine is more common than one thinks as people turn away from other party pill drugs that may be laces with fentanyl.

Sounds like she is doing the best she can while in a long distance relationship and look her best for him when he does get there or she leaves for the US.

All good points I agree with. I’d NEVER recommend a man or woman doing something like this. Like I said, if your gut is telling you something that’s bothering that much, time to end it.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »
All good points I agree with. I’d NEVER recommend a man or woman doing something like this. Like I said, if your gut is telling you something that’s bothering that much, time to end it.
Exactly.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2019, 12:33:45 PM »

True as ever:

"It all comes out in the wash"

--some things just take a little longer...

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2019, 03:07:55 PM »
trust but verify.

but gut feelings are usually correct. usually just the tip of the iceberg. every man has to decide, what he will accept in a relationship and what he wont.  some will accept ALOT  :o  just so they wont be alone

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300