It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombian vs Brazil Women  (Read 44228 times)

Offline whitey

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Colombian vs Brazil Women
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2010, 06:12:23 PM »
Really? Really? {deeper voice} Really?

Sexually conservative and you are looking at Colombia?

OK, I was going to let that one go by, but now that Woody has jumped in, I cant resist!  ;)

Henry, by sexually conservative, do you mean a woman who only (for example) likes the missionary position and sex once a month unless trying to conceive ... or a woman who is faithful?

If it's the former, the well is going to be pretty dry in Colombia!
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline Henry

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »
Hmm, well I know Kiltboy gives me the impression they are all easy down there. I do know some guys who claim their wives had only slept with one or two guys before them, but maybe their wives were lying.

I didnt say boring. I am just saying not a skank. :D

If I go there myself and verify that it isnt all that sexually conservative, then I will move on to Ecuador. Only reason why Ecuador is not number one on my list is simply because the greater population of Colombia makes me believe there is greater opportunity for finding a good woman there.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
>>Sexually conservative and you are looking at Colombia?<<

Like looking for Eskimos in Fiji, me thinks....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »
Sexually conservative in Colombia? Maybe you could wait outside the convent for girls who flunk out of nun school.....

Offline Henry

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2010, 06:52:49 PM »
Now that's interesting. So four nays on sexual conservatism in Colombia.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Hmm, well I know Kiltboy gives me the impression they are all easy down there. I do know some guys who claim their wives had only slept with one or two guys before them, but maybe their wives were lying.

I didnt say boring. I am just saying not a skank. :D

If I go there myself and verify that it isnt all that sexually conservative, then I will move on to Ecuador. Only reason why Ecuador is not number one on my list is simply because the greater population of Colombia makes me believe there is greater opportunity for finding a good woman there.

I know my wife pretty well at this point and I am certain that the only men she has slept with are her husbands, one dead and one alive. Back in the day, a lot of Colombian society was conservative but for the most part things have changed with the youth of today. OTOH, there is not a sluttier population of young girls on the planet than in the US. Gang bangs, serial partners, lesbian experimentation, you name it. A complete generation of hos.

Offline Henry

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »
Yeah. Pretty much most of the AWs have experimented with licking carpet, havent they? Not so sound too graphic. But it is more like a rite of passage now with AWs.

The other reason why I was thinking COL over ECU is that when I went to ECU, it just seemed like an Anglo country where the women are difficult to meet. They arent really outgoing (that may go well with sexual conservatism though).

I have read articles by Ecuadorians talking about sex before marriage, abortion, etc., and they do seem very conservative down there sexually.

Still, how do you meet them? I am not an online dater, and I do think the *exclusive* club of beauties will never post ads online (no offense to anyone).

Maybe there is a much lesser chance of the pretty women being grabbed by Narcos and Mafiosi in ECU., too.

Their population is just so much smaller than COL it makes me wonder though.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2010, 07:06:36 PM »
How do you meet them? Try church.

Offline Woody

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2010, 07:09:44 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking. Why not? If you are excluding online dating, well, you need to commit some serious time in country. I'm not sure how exactly you expect this to play out in ANY foreign country with what you said.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
Re:

>>How do you meet them? Try church.<<

I've seen a couple prostitutes approach a john, propose a threesome, get turned down and decide to attend mass instead, as the church bells tolled ....

Offline Henry

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2010, 07:29:04 PM »

That's an idea. My best idea was just hanging out around the local universities and trying to strike up conversations with people.

Offline whitey

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2010, 07:42:20 PM »
Henry, sounds like by conservative you mean not promiscuous, with few sexual partners, and faithful in a relationship.

My (very) limited experience is that there are many women like that available in Colombia, but probably the majority aren't.  You'll need to pick well and observe behavior over time.  Your odds are probably better in other countries.

The standard goal for almost every Colombian guy (as told to me by male Colombian friends) is to have a wife, a mistress, and one or two girlfriends.  They are not all doing the same woman ... so ... it's easy to do the math and assume that many women are either unfaithful or promiscuous.

I'm told this is a little more prevalent on the coast, but still happens everywhere.

The GREAT thing is, that if you find a good woman, although she won't have much experience, she's likely to be VERY passionate.  After all, "Colombia es pasion!"   ;D     

Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline braziliangirl

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »
Hello Braziliangirl,

I enjoy reading your insights on Brazil and Colombia.  I have visited Bogota,Colombia, Rio and Bahia, Brazil.  I enjoyed Bogota and I loved Rio and Bahia.  The weather, beaches and people of Brazil are very nice.  I think I would love Colombia if I visited Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla/Santa Marta.  I plan on visiting Recife, Natal, Olinda, and Maragogi in November.  The thought of going to Brazil and not going to Rio and Salvador, Bahia, hurts.  I have fallen in love with the morenas and mulatas of Brazil.  The paisas of Medellin are unbelievable too.  I don't exclude anyone.  Beauty is everywhere.  Being an African American, will I find a high concentration of morenas and mulatas in the northeast region of Brazil that I will be traveling to in November, or would I have to concentrate on Salvador and Rio?  I really need to learn more Spanish and Portuguese.  Thank you for your knowledge.

Hello afj56!

Welcome to the forum.

Can you believe I've never been to those places? Just Rio (the most beautiful city in the world). But the statistics show that most of the mulatas are in Bahia and Rio. You will find morenas also in the North (like Belém, Manaus), but they are more influenced by the indigenous people's looks. In Recife and Natal you'll see many blondes. But I think that's great for you. Here in Brazil the blondes love the African American look. In fact, I guess every girl likes it. All of the girls say that everyone has to have a 'negão' (it's not pejorative here) at least once in their lives.

I think that's great you don't exclude anyone. By the thinks I learned here, I think Colombians and Brazilians are very very similar...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:30:43 PM by braziliangirl »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »

Offline braziliangirl

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2010, 08:38:25 PM »
Colombia and Ecuador are much closer than Brazil for me. That makes for much more effective usage of vacation time. Plus I am not a fan of long plane flights. I am also looking for a sexually conservative woman, and from what I have read, that rules out many Brasileras.

Sweetheart,

Have you ever been to Brazil? If not, can I buy a ticket? Yes... You would also need a visa, but I can take care of that for you too.

Once you get here, I'm sure all of your prejudice will be gone and you'll be a very happy man.

And since I'm here, I'll put a spell on you. You'll fall in love with a Brazilian girl that is smart, amazingly beautiful, faithful, very dedicated to you, has a great personality and everything else you dream about and never thought you would find in a girl from my country.

Beijo!

Offline Henry

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2010, 09:11:15 PM »
Sweetheart,

Have you ever been to Brazil? If not, can I buy a ticket? Yes... You would also need a visa, but I can take care of that for you too.

Once you get here, I'm sure all of your prejudice will be gone and you'll be a very happy man.

And since I'm here, I'll put a spell on you. You'll fall in love with a Brazilian girl that is smart, amazingly beautiful, faithful, very dedicated to you, has a great personality and everything else you dream about and never thought you would find in a girl from my country.

Beijo!
I correspond with some Brazil guys online. They say the marriage-divorce laws in Brazil are very similar to Britain and the USA.

Offline braziliangirl

« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »
I correspond with some Brazil guys online. They say the marriage-divorce laws in Brazil are very similar to Britain and the USA.

Where are they from? Southeast?

Offline Woody

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2010, 11:01:54 PM »
a Brazilian girl that is smart, amazingly beautiful, faithful, very dedicated to you, has a great personality and everything else you dream about

Are you talking about yourself again? :D

Offline braziliangirl

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2010, 11:37:30 PM »
Are you talking about yourself again? :D

Oh no... The spell was on him not on me :P

And i never talk about myself. I'm not self-centered  ;D

Offline vallenatoman

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »
Regarding Brazillian women versus Colombian.

Im being honest here. Although the idea is they are sexy sweet fun... the last part is they (most) have sex with anyone at the drop of a hat.

i have been told all my life.....if you want to party and hook up with unlimited women go to brazil....for a wife go to colombia.

Now that doesnt mean people are considered "bad" like venezuella has a negative view of them as a whole by many cultures.

and of course its not every brazillian girl but probably enough to truly be true even if we dont want to admit it.

just putting forth what i have learned :) may be off a bit im not perfect of course

Offline michaelb

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2010, 06:07:50 PM »
Re:

>>How do you meet them? Try church.<<

I've seen a couple prostitutes approach a john, propose a threesome, get turned down and decide to attend mass instead, as the church bells tolled ....

Patrick: Wait here a moment, I want to go to confession.
Michael: Alright.
Patrick: Bless me father.....I committed adultery with a married woman.
Priest: Was it Nancy O'Toole?
Patrick: I'd rather not say.
Priest: Come now, my son. Then it was Mary O'Connor?
Patrick: I told you, father, I can't say.
Priest: Brigid O'Shaugnessy?
Patrick: For the last time, I'd rather not say who it was.
Priest: Well, if you won't come clean, I can't give you absolution. Come back when you're ready to tell me.
Patrick: Well, OK, then see you. (leaves church, Michael is faithfully waiting for him)
Michael: Well then, did you get absolution?
Patrick: No, but I got some great prospects.

Offline Henry

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2010, 06:51:22 PM »
Patrick: Wait here a moment, I want to go to confession.
Michael: Alright.
Patrick: Bless me father.....I committed adultery with a married woman.
Priest: Was it Nancy O'Toole?
Patrick: I'd rather not say.
Priest: Come now, my son. Then it was Mary O'Connor?
Patrick: I told you, father, I can't say.
Priest: Brigid O'Shaugnessy?
Patrick: For the last time, I'd rather not say who it was.
Priest: Well, if you won't come clean, I can't give you absolution. Come back when you're ready to tell me.
Patrick: Well, OK, then see you. (leaves church, Michael is faithfully waiting for him)
Michael: Well then, did you get absolution?
Patrick: No, but I got some great prospects.

Sounds like only Irish women cheat.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2010, 06:57:34 PM »
I have seen prostitutes, gangsters, violent, sociopathic type criminals and other assorted types of people who all considered themselves very good, devout Catholics. I am sure the same is true of the same sort of people and other faiths.

Offline JimD

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2010, 07:38:04 PM »
My God Robert Angel where do you hang out???
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2010, 07:38:04 PM »

Offline braziliangirl

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2010, 08:24:37 PM »
Regarding Brazillian women versus Colombian.

Im being honest here. Although the idea is they are sexy sweet fun... the last part is they (most) have sex with anyone at the drop of a hat.

i have been told all my life.....if you want to party and hook up with unlimited women go to brazil....for a wife go to colombia.

Now that doesnt mean people are considered "bad" like venezuella has a negative view of them as a whole by many cultures.

and of course its not every brazillian girl but probably enough to truly be true even if we dont want to admit it.

just putting forth what i have learned :) may be off a bit im not perfect of course

Can I buy you a ticket too?

Offline braziliangirl

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2010, 08:34:20 PM »
Seriously. Where are those girls from? Brazil is a huge country.

At least here in the North I lost the account of how many times I've heard women say they don't like sex. Not so long ago a divorced friend told me the best thing about not being married anymore is that she doesn't have to have sex.

My male friends always tell me that many girls would behave like virgins (meaning playing hard to go to bed) even if they already have three kids.

Of course there are the ones that would trade sex for attention or be very easy to get. But I don't think there is more than in the USA.

Travel to Colombia or interviewing Colombianas is a goal for me now :P

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864