It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Why do men from Latin America treat women so badly?  (Read 25068 times)

Offline moneyrone

• Simply The Truth
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Why do men from Latin America treat women so badly?
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:35 AM »
Then maybe it is a matter of degree. I figure if you love someone you wouldnt take them for granted continuously and repeatedly. Of course we are all human, but part of that is recognizing our flaws and trying to correct them. I doubt that you'd have acknowledgment in AWs that they have flaws at all, much less ones in need of correcting.

But I stand by my point that they do hate us. I wont try to cite any examples because people believe what they want to believe. But I find even among western women, AWs are the most argumentative, angry, unappreciative, self-serving of the entire bunch (perhaps with Canadian and English women tying).

Even women in the feminist strong-hold of Sweden arent as bad as AWs.
Henry, I completely agree with you! I never could understand how people could intentionally hurt someone, and then tell them they love them in the same breath. In my experiences, when I use to play on women, they did everything they could to appease me. It seemed like it gave them something to work for. But, when I started to be truthful and treated them with respect, they didn't try as hard. And, when I left them, they always wanted to come back, hence the games they play. This is why I'm looking abroad, You can't build a successful relationship on the games aw seems to love so much! :)
Peace By Nature, Joy By Choice.

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 07:48:25 AM »
Soooo- did all of our mothers just spring from the earth or were they all imported. They are american women, too. And how about our sisters? Was there somehow divine intervention or maybe they were all raised by wolves?

American women are just sooo bad and the attendent statements-Latin men are all soo bad beating their women and having sex with any female in striking distance, Russian men are all drunks and philanderers. American men are sooo wonderful.

Raised by the same mothers and fathers who raised their siblings of the other sex, instilling the same value system. How do we explain this factor?

Or is it just the opinion of a very small sampling of those who want to search outside their own caste and culture?

Keep in mind that I havent dated an American in 20 years.

so WM3rd is doing his best imitation of PDaddy? 

We're NOT talking about your mother; we're talking about women that are in their 20's to our age. 

The women that hate men is clearly a generational issue, particularly a significant % of those that turned 18 after the mid-70's.  Since you haven't dated European-American women in 20 years, your first hand information regarding this phenomenon is clearly out of date.  The hate-men situation is likely exacerbated by independence/self-reliance of an individual armed with Ipods, Blackberries, MySpace, even the growth of the homosexual movement (lesbians typically REALLY hate men).

Facts, my dear Watson bear this out plus tons of anecdotal evidence strewn among our friends, past relationships, TV shows and culture. 

DayTrader

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:52:29 AM by daytrader »
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline william3rd

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »
Sir- I dont bother responding to you anymore because I have reached the conclusion that you are not the average american guy to engage in discourse. I mean-you are really in that less than one percent range. If you were a postal worker, you would have already taken your coworkers with you to see Jesus.

I posed the question because of the constant mantra about AW. They grow up with us, bucko. Where did our mothers and fathers screw up?

Ten years ago it was all about the wonderful Russian women and the dirtball Russian men. Deeper thinkers started wondering. . . .

So now we limit the discussion to a discrete age group of AW? Who were their parents?

I think we are dealing with a small sampling of the disaffected who are seeking the same. There is nothing wrong with that but put it in perspective
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »

Offline moneyrone

• Simply The Truth
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 08:14:32 AM »
Soooo- did all of our mothers just spring from the earth or were they all imported. They are american women, too. And how about our sisters? Was there somehow divine intervention or maybe they were all raised by wolves?

American women are just sooo bad and the attendent statements-Latin men are all soo bad beating their women and having sex with any female in striking distance, Russian men are all drunks and philanderers. American men are sooo wonderful.

Raised by the same mothers and fathers who raised their siblings of the other sex, instilling the same value system. How do we explain this factor?

Or is it just the opinion of a very small sampling of those who want to search outside their own caste and culture?

Keep in mind that I havent dated an American in 20 years.
William3rd, I don't think that All american women are bad at all. I do think it's very difficult to build a successful and lasting relationship with one. There are many reasons for this; the biggest one for me, they are taught at a young age to compete with men; Imo, you can't build a sucessful relationship this way. We have effectively technology ourselves out of power, lol. And, I certainly dont believe, that all latin men are abusive, liars and cheaters. A lot of people process information by what they hear, instead of what they experience, this is how stereotypes are created. Like Soltero always says "Women are women everywhere"; the only difference between them, Imo, is how they are raised!

Offline Canadian Guy

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »
I guess that I am not used to the attention.

We are both having such a good time I am planning my next trip here in September to see her.

I had a good talk with one of my girlfriends Amigas last night. She told me that my girlfriend feels like a princess. I do not think she has anyone actually treat her good or like a equal ever. It took me to days for me to get her to believe that she is really beautiful inside and out.

I tell her that yes there is lots of very good looking women in Brazil. But I have found what I was looking for.

She is carring a little baggage around with her but who isn't. My first marrage ended badly but not anything like she had to go through.

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
If you were a postal worker, you would have already taken your coworkers with you to see Jesus.

Surpassing any known standard of personal attack and insult that I know of. 

So now we limit the discussion to a discrete age group of AW? Who were their parents?

Interesting topic but not what we were talking about, imo.  You might want to start another thread for that. 

I think we are dealing with a small sampling of the disaffected who are seeking the same. There is nothing wrong with that but put it in perspective

You are entitled to your opinion.  I believe it is a significant %.  Considering that men of all age groups are seeking FW (even in their 20's)  I think the anger of American women towards American men  is significant (I did not say "all" or "most"...), spans all age ranges and is ingrained in our corrosive (of family values) American culture. 

One could logically come to the conclusion it is not "efficient" to find a AW that holds to traditional family values but it is more efficient to go overseas for a try. 

DayTrader

Offline soltero

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 09:06:57 AM »
I don't see how Henry nailed anything here. There is NO WAY I could ever fix my mind to believe I am hated by an ENTIRE group of people. Hate is a very strong word, and to be honest, anyone who either feels it for others, or believes it is directed towards them needs guidance. I know that misery loves company, but when referring to "hated", I would think that is a personal issue, and wonder why I need to be lumped in with that with us. If you feel that women hate you, then I am sorry for you, but that does not mean my sympathy reflects a kindred spirit when it comes to being despised!  :D

No offense, but in all reality, if anyone is having such experiences with women where they actually feel hated, then going somewhere else is not going to change that much. Whatever exists within you to allow yourself to be mistreated to the point of being THAT bitter is within you, and taken advantage of by others...Latinas will do the same thing to you if that's the case.

There are babies being born every day all over the world, including right here in the US of A...for that to happen, those of the hated can't possibly be in any kind of majority.
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Offline soltero

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »

One could logically come to the conclusion it is not "efficient" to find a AW that holds to traditional family values but it is more efficient to go overseas for a try. 

DayTrader

Now that, I can agree with. Sad to say, but it is much easier to find quality getting on a plane than hanging out locally...

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 09:13:13 AM »
I don't see how Henry nailed anything here. There is NO WAY I could ever fix my mind to believe I am hated by an ENTIRE group of people.

A grossly inaccurate characterization of what was posted by me (see original post below). 

no doubt a significant percentage of European-American women hate men. Google finds 929,000 hits on "women hate men" search critieria.  Once again, Henry nails it.

DayTrader

Offline william3rd

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:30 AM »
I agree with your position for the most part, moneyrone.

Most of the ones that we see in our age group are the damaged ones-either damaged by the AM they married or carrying a lot of baggage from whatever source-family upbringing, emotional problems, etc. The available ones are those who were cast adrift.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline soltero

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
A grossly inaccurate characterization of what was posted by me (see original post below). 

no doubt a significant percentage of European-American women hate men. Google finds 929,000 hits on "women hate men" search critieria.  Once again, Henry nails it.

DayTrader

Daytrader, you said that Henry nailed it. Not that you nailed it. What Henry said was that American women hate us. The only thing in your post I was responding to was the grossly inaccurate  ;D remark that Henry nailed anything.

I don't believe what I posted was inaccurate at all.

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 09:50:13 AM »
Soltero, you quoted my term "nailed" it, therefore you are referencing my post. Since you deny referencing my post, I'd suggest you edit your post and take "nailed " out. 

Who?

All I was saying is, look how well we treat our women and how much they actually hate us for it. You'd think since we uplifted them to the highest status a human being could attain in this life that they'd be the most appreciative of us and treat us like Kings in return.

Yet you have guys in Russia, Latin America and Muslim countries who treat their women like crap, yet their women love them for it and make the absolute best wives, and not out of fear either. 

I asked the same question as the thread starter: "What gives?"

Henry's point is dealing with culture - Western women are the most powerful and free women on earth at any time in human history.  Muslim women that are subject to radical Sharia law (Iran) are probably the most subjugated and oppressed. 

Tie in Henry's point of how many Western women react to this power and many women's hostility toward Western men (specificially in the USA) and one must question why do Western women feel that way?  That's a pretty deep concept, imo. 

DayTrader

Offline Canadian Guy

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
Now that, I can agree with. Sad to say, but it is much easier to find quality getting on a plane than hanging out locally...
I totally agree with you..

The women down her love their families very much and manage everything working 10 hours a day for very little pay. All they are looking for is a faithful loving spouse no mater what age he is. They are the best in the world.

As for what everyone at home in Canada is going to think about my new relationship with my girlfriend. I do not really care...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2008, 09:58:48 AM »
Who?

All I was saying is, look how well we treat our women and how much they actually hate us for it. You'd think since we uplifted them to the highest status a human being could attain in this life that they'd be the most appreciative of us and treat us like Kings in return.

what is highlighted above in red does not infer that ALL WOMEN hate, or MOST WOMEN HATE --- it deals with a point of degree "how much they actually hate us for it". 

"it"  refers to how "well" American men TREAT AW.  Generally we treat them VERY well, versus how women are treated in Africa (slavery, human trafficing), many Arab countries (teenagers are killed for dating Westerners, Saudi women can't even be with a male that is not her brother or husband at ANY time in her life).

DayTrader

Offline Grimjack

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »
I don't believe that most AW women hate men. I truly think that they have very little respect for men. They treat men poorly because men are "nice guys" and allow it. If more men would not settle for AW and their crappy attitudes, their behavior would change. As it is most men are willing to put up with countless amounts of crap, for a few table scraps of sex. A very small portion of us realize we don't want to get table scraps when we could be dining on a full meal just a plane ticket away......

Offline soltero

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »
Soltero, you quoted my term "nailed" it, therefore you are referencing my post. Since you deny referencing my post, I'd suggest you edit your post and take "nailed " out. 

Henry's point is dealing with culture - Western women are the most powerful and free women on earth at any time in human history.  Muslim women that are subject to radical Sharia law (Iran) are probably the most subjugated and oppressed. 

Tie in Henry's point of how many Western women react to this power and many women's hostility toward Western men (specificially in the USA) and one must question why do Western women feel that way?  That's a pretty deep concept, imo. 

DayTrader

Daytrader, I clarified what I was referencing  in your post, and pardon me if it is sailing over my head, but I can't see how I could have made it any clearer.

As far as Henry's statements alluding that American women are out of hand, I don't disagree. What I disagree with is the blanket statement that we are unilaterally hated. Someone is still tapping on some doors somewhere with all of the rounded bellies that tend to pop up by this time of year.

Also, since you brought it up, I am curious as to how the deduction that Arab women were loving and happy in their circumstance as compared to the arse kissed AWs. The Arab women I have known with enough cash to get away with it usually come here to party and act worse than AWs most of the time before suiting back up and heading home. Now, these women were the daughters of Muslim men and not wives. They could party with the best of 'em. The fact that they were risking their lives to have a good time (if word ever got back to their families) doesn't suggest that they are all that pleased with having a foot on their neck as Henry suggests.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
Who?

Yet you have guys in Russia, Latin America and Muslim countries who treat their women like crap, yet their women love them for it and make the absolute best wives, and not out of fear either. 

I asked the same question as the thread starter: "What gives?"

And of course the sinister mind of haters are going to interpret such statements in the worst way possible, kind of like the person you told your lifestory to, who say fit to put a negative spin on everything to try to ruin your rep, all because they are miserable people who fail to realize we live in a community.

Many young men here act like a bunch of abused puppies desperately seeking attention from 'attention ho' women.  The trick is don't seek a womans approval, just do what you want when you want & import your woman.  The men in our ever-gaying society are becoming more and more feminized, meanwhile the women are becoming more masculine.  Soon we will not be able to tell the genders apart without a visual genitalia check and that is not even 100% accurate.

Who?

I thought you might be referencing this song.http://www.mygnr.com/lyrics/3-6.htm  If you were, it would be in keeping with Soletro's theme! :D
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »
I don't believe that most AW women hate men. I truly think that they have very little respect for men. They treat men poorly because men are "nice guys" and allow it. If more men would not settle for AW and their crappy attitudes, their behavior would change. As it is most men are willing to put up with countless amounts of crap, for a few table scraps of sex. A very small portion of us realize we don't want to get table scraps when we could be dining on a full meal just a plane ticket away......

Frankly, I would rather be disliked by a woman than disrespected!  I did not realize the importance of this when I was much younger (18-22).  What a freaking gay brownose I was back then...but then I changed!

Fathertime! 

09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 10:19:41 AM »

Also, since you brought it up, I am curious as to how the deduction that Arab women were loving and happy in their circumstance as compared to the arse kissed AWs.

That's not what I was writing about..and also (I think) avoids what Henry originally posted about. 

I think both Henry and I are saying that CULTURALLY American women are treated very well compared to any other society in the World.  As comparison, some Arab women are treated less than equal, raped, killed, can't drive a car, can't wear their hair the way they want, must cover their entire body with a hijab, can't wear  make up (I can go on and on if you don't get what I am saying).....

DayTrader

Offline Grimjack

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »
As far as Henry's statements alluding that American women are out of hand, I don't disagree. What I disagree with is the blanket statement that we are unilaterally hated. Someone is still tapping on some doors somewhere with all of the rounded bellies that tend to pop up by this time of year

The fact that women are willing to sleep with men in order to get pregnant in no way indicates that they like or respect men. It means they want babies.

If a majority of AW liked and respected men, we would'nt see the rampant man bashing that occurs daily in American mainstream media. It wouldn't have an audience and hence would not be used. However it does have an audience and unfortunately for us our brothers in arms (other men) think it is just as funny as most of the women do.

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »
W3D,

Yes, AWs are our wives, sisters, etc...but were they really raised the same as us? I don't think so. Sons and daughters are still raised differently, then they get out in the work force where they're expected to act as equals, and treated as equals in most every way, and apparently it's rather confusing for people (both men and women). Are we equal, or different, or what? Equal rights for women is sitll a pretty new concept, and it'll be another few generations before we get it all figured out.

I meet some great AWs every now and then. I think guys have a misconception of women. Some guys develop this perception that most women are these crazy feminists. There are a surprising amount of young professional women who have abandoned the old style of feminism. I think it's possible to find quality women out there, but I also think it would be hard to find a quality traditional woman. With the socialization AWs get now, I can't imagine there are very many bright, ambitious young women who want to settle down and be a house wife.

Soltero,

Some of those girls from the mid-east party hard, but my experience was they weren't a tenth as slutty as AWs. Maybe your experience differs. I knew some Persian girls who would go clubbing 2-3 times a week, partied hard and long, way into the morning, but were virgins who never drank alcohol.

And quite a few didn't like AM because they thought AM were shallow and just wanted sex. They liked being in America, being able to work, having more freedom, but a couple wish they had stayed at home to get married.

Offline soltero

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »
That's not what I was writing about..and also (I think) avoids what Henry originally posted about. 

I think both Henry and I are saying that CULTURALLY American women are treated very well compared to any other society in the World.  As comparison, some Arab women are treated less than equal, raped, killed, can't drive a car, can't wear their hair the way they want, must cover their entire body with a hijab, can't wear  make up (I can go on and on if you don't get what I am saying).....

DayTrader

DT, I think you are reading more into, and qualifying what the guy said. I get what you are saying, I just did not agree with what he was initially saying which is that AWs hate us. He has since edited that out, but at the time he originally wrote it, it was very direct and clear.

All I am saying is that women are women as I have said many times over. American men are fully responsible for the way American women are. If you take the same guy that gets walked over here and transplant him elsewhere, the situation will follow him. There are no magic women on this planet. Cultures where males are still dominant may provide the illusion that their women are sweet and pliable, but this is a "protect your neck" situation. ALL women whne transplaneted into a bassackward society such as ours will have to seriously fight the temptation to get away wuth whatever they can. Women here don't hate us. They may have no respect for many of us, but I can't see them hating all of us.

Offline soltero

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »

I didn't catch this until just now, but that is it exactly. No one wants to have their asses kissed incessantly. If you look at it from that point of view, you can understand what is going on. If you did the same thing to a LAtina, or any other woman, she would eventually be the same way.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »

Offline soltero

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 11:01:10 AM »
Soltero,

Some of those girls from the mid-east party hard, but my experience was they weren't a tenth as slutty as AWs. Maybe your experience differs. I knew some Persian girls who would go clubbing 2-3 times a week, partied hard and long, way into the morning, but were virgins who never drank alcohol.

And quite a few didn't like AM because they thought AM were shallow and just wanted sex. They liked being in America, being able to work, having more freedom, but a couple wish they had stayed at home to get married.

It's kind of hard for me to qualify women as being slutty as they would have to work very hard to catch up to my whorishness back in the day. Our experiences tend to line up for the most part as far as Arab women maintaining their virtue (to a point), as they get randomly checked when at home to be sure their virginity is intact. If they don't pass the test, they either get executed to save the family's honor or get sent to a whorehouse to live out their remaining days. There are, however, ways around the test, and those that are more adventurous do indulge when they are able.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:14:30 AM by soltero »

Offline moneyrone

• Simply The Truth
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »
Grimjack, I agree with parts of your position here. Although, its true that many AW don't have respect  for men; I don't think its because men are "nice guys". I believe that some men don't understand their self-worth, so they allow the BS to take place. You can be nice and not allow someone to control you, its all on YOU! To many men blame women for what has happens to them! The real question should be, why do they allow it? It's because of WEAK MEN; the feminist movement has thrived for so long, they give up their happiness, trying to appease her unrealistic expectations! Is that on AW or men? Why would she deal with the few men who is going to hold her accountable for her actions? When she can deal with majority of men who is going to put up with the BS!                                                                                                                                                               So, if you allow women to control you here, their going to control you wherever you go! Once again, its all Your choice, no one else can put You in a situation You don't want to be in!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864