It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 40 Year Old Virgin... well sort of  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Grendel

• Probie
40 Year Old Virgin... well sort of
« on: January 23, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »
Just wanted to say a quick hello and do a brief intro of myself.

I live in South Florida, am 40 years old, have been divorced for over 10 years now ( no kids), and have been out of my last “serious”relationship for the last 2 years.  I guess I really love the Latina’s as the ex-wife (Costa Rican / American) and the most recent serious ex-girlfriend (Peruvian / American) seem to prove.  I’m currently dating a Dominican but it not at all serious and I have some issues with her if she ever wanted it to become that way (she’s been married a few times, has 2 teens, and currently does not work and seems ok with that).

I have never been to South America but have been to the DR, Costa Rica, Mexico, Nicaragua and all over the Carribean (cruises count right?)a few times over. 

I have been reading some of the older posts and found a lot of good info.  I guess the most glaring thing is to learn more Spanish.  I have a bare bones knowledge thus far.  Is there anything else anyone would like to point out as a tip for a site virgin considering starting his search for “the one” down south?

Gren

Offline raycjs

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 40 Year Old Virgin... well sort of
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »
Gren

I also live in south Florida and  i have been to Colombia 2 times i have found a really great girl and i am making my 3rd trip in February if you would like to PM me with your number i will call you and talk with you over the phone and if we live close we can grab a coffee at starbucks. I have no problem sharing all of my thought with you. The guy's on here are great and are always ready to help. i wish you all the luck in your future

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Offline sean126

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »
Gren,

Welcome to the site.  I'm glad we can be of help to you.  Please direct all questions to the "general section" and everyone will be glad to help you.  Have fun.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »

Offline singlefather no more

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 11:27:25 AM »

Welcome Gren,

Welcome to the board.. You have to make 5 posts on the board before you can send or receive PM'S(PRIVATE MESSAGES).

raycjs is a great guy and will give you great advice..

singlefather

Offline Grendel

• Probie
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »
Thanks guys,

Well I guess I better get to 5 posts so I can IM.

Talk later,

Gren

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132