It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Don't Let an Uber/Cab Driver Set You Up on a Date  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Don't Let an Uber/Cab Driver Set You Up on a Date
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
I clearly stated to the guy that I was looking for a "normal" girl, not a hooker or a prepago. I emphasized I was looking for a serious relationship, etc.

So he brings this young woman to my hotel lobby so we can meet. He told me he knows her family and they are "good" people.

He leaves and I take her to the hotel restaurant/bar so we can have a drink to get to know each other. Turns out she is a 22-year old bi-sexual stripper. WTF!!? 

To her credit, she is enrolled in university (or so she says) and has a plan for her life. I am all for that...but she is so not what I am looking for.

She proceeds to tell me that her and her girlfriend like threesomes. I said well if it is for free and your girlfriend is hot I might consider it. Her girlfriend looks are just average and she was studying/in class at that time anyway.

She further tells me for a small price she could come to my room with me. I told her no matter the price I am not into paying for it, the GFE, etc.

So we each had a drink and that was it. I told her we were looking for different things. She left shortly after. I guess to her any chance to make a "sales call" to a gringo is worth it. 

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:51:13 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
Re: Don't Let an Uber/Cab Driver Set You Up on a Date
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 08:13:11 AM »
Remember years ago when one of Ricardo in Cali 's taxi drivers did the same thing to me.

Said he would get me some "fufurufus". Then I said no thanks I was looking for a "nice girl".

He said "yeah I know some them too, I can present you"..I am sure they were the same girls with a different "sales pitch".

Maybe you should have taken her up on the "small fee". Seems reasonable.

It would be a lot cheaper than wining and dining a "nice" girl , getting her a visa, supporting her for years before she gets settled, paying for English classes ( and who knows what else), and sending money home to her family.And a lot less risky.

Offline Oiga!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 03:53:10 PM »
Hector good story. Of course with your now many years of experience at this you knew full well it was a blind (mejor dicho "hooker")  alley. "Good people" don't introduce their sisters, cousins, daughters or any other family members to strange gringos. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 03:53:10 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 06:18:23 PM »

Maybe you should have taken her up on the "small fee". Seems reasonable.

I am not knocking any guy that want to straight up pay for it.

Call me naïve but I prefer to find a woman who actually wants to have sex/romance with me. It is far more satisfying that way. 

It would be a lot cheaper than wining and dining a "nice" girl , getting her a visa, supporting her for years before she gets settled, paying for English classes ( and who knows what else), and sending money home to her family. And a lot less risky.

Not less risky when it comes to STD's.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 06:22:40 PM »
Hector good story. Of course with your now many years of experience at this you knew full well it was a blind (mejor dicho "hooker")  alley. "Good people" don't introduce their sisters, cousins, daughters or any other family members to strange gringos.

Of course, you are right. I should have seen it coming. In the grand scheme of things it was only one hour of my time.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 07:13:05 AM »
I am not knocking any guy that want to straight up pay for it.

Call me naïve but I prefer to find a woman who actually wants to have sex/romance with me. It is far more satisfying that way. 

Not less risky when it comes to STD's.

They have good on the spot STD  testers nowadays .

I AM sure she would still enjoy the sex with you..probably be excited to have a gringo..if she hasnt had many

Forget the romance stuff..thats for the movies..

Not that I have ever done this..ja ja..and I sure wouldnt do thos today when I am in a "'serious" relation..but who knows about down the road..

But think about it..how long have you been looking for a " good" Colombian women,?

Have you ever thought of the hassle and costs and risks of bringing one to the US?

Do you think if you brought her to the US she would remain a "good girl" and would not be tempted by all the other opportunities?

Why go through the cost and hassle  bring a Latina woman to the US to Americanizer her when there are already lots of Americanized Latinas there.?

How long are you going to wait? Until your 50?
60? 70?

Better to just find some way to live in Colombia.

If your scared of the tax implications, half a year in Colombia, half a year in Panama or Mexico or somewhere else.

You dont want to take a Colombiana to the US.. To much hassle, cost and risk.

Perfect set up for monkey branching..with you paying the bills...and picking up the pieces afterwards

If you want a "nice" girl, no dont ask taxi drivers, stay away from bars, and internet sites like Cupid, Tinder etc.

Anyone of them could theoretically work, but it is a crap shoot and numbers game.

You really have to live her and get to know people doing hobbies and sports and living generallu

Anyway..some things to think about

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:15:45 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 08:10:50 AM »
Seems to me in a lot of places nowadays the taxi drivers aren't from the areas where they're working. That makes them less valuable as information sources. I never let a cabbie set me up with a girl, although I've had offers from fellas who seemed on the 'up and up'-- some offered to set me up with family members.

I just think that if you do your own homework  ahead of time (time allowing) you should be able  to fly into anyplace with a pocket full of phone numbers/contacts and be able to arrange meet ups with some women. Or with women who are 'friends of friends' -- which has always proven to be the best technique for me.

I met a married woman online back when Yahoo had 'rooms' where people from different nations chatted about anything.  Those were fun and if you weren't weirdos, you tended to find each other and laughed at the other characters running their games. Anyway, she tried to fix me up with her sister. The sister was nice, but just wasn't right for me. I told her, thinking: "Hell hath NO fury like a woman (or her sister) scorned" and "Damn, I just burned THAT bridge." But amazingly,  she just said "OK, I understand, I have another friend I think you might like."

That 'friend' became my wife!

Cultivating friendships on line takes a while (and people are increasingly flakey, 'ghosting' whatever that is) but even when I knew a babe wasn't right for me, unless she was psycho, I never just dropped lines of communication cold.

I sort of miss those old Yahoo messenger days, where I had female friends from all over the world who I could from the comfort of home, live chat and often go cam to cam with interesting  women, but I'm breaking the law enough already and even in My relationship, that'd spell trouble.

Of course  the same could be done via skype, whatsapp, fb etc nowadays with varying degrees of transparency. I don't really mess with 'all that,' as it'd serve little longterm positive purpose.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:24:29 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 12:11:47 AM »
I seem to have heard that introduction before. She came all that way for boom boom and you wasted time already. Should have unloaded a round from the chaimber and had the barrel cleaned while your at it. Don't want to go out to meet the perfect woman with a loaded gun. Gift wrap it, pee and clean imediatly afterward and call it good. I got nothing against hookers, oldest profession and all that jazz. After being stationed in Germany where the red light districts were open and noticing you rarely heard of rape or sexual assault on womens over there. I think they may be onto something. Women with little job skills gotta eat too. Negotiate for that action!

Image result for full metal jacket hooker
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 12:14:12 AM by Fosgate5 »

Offline Oiga!

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 06:25:49 PM »
Looks like a promising contributor.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871