It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombian Pensionado Visa renewal  (Read 2482 times)

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Colombian Pensionado Visa renewal
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:15:57 PM »
There have been (some) changes at FBU Bogota over the past few months and it seems increasingly difficult to get up to date information from them. For example, several emails to them have been unanswered and my latest email request received an automated reply that they are not answering emails until May 19th.
Phone calls are ineffective, either no answer or the person who answers says they cannot forward the call to FBU. I finally called the Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica and got my questions answered and the help that I needed. That was for getting my benefits reinstated after I was (unintentionally) declared dead. Now, my interest is in getting my Pensionado Visa renewed.
So, has anyone had direct experience within the past few months renewing their pensionado visa? What are the steps you took to get it done?
TIA
AndyL
BTW, for anyone seeking information on how to get a Pensionado and Cedula the first time can refer to my web page myandylee.com and check the menu top right. That was written in July 2010 and I hope there haven't been any changes. If there have been changes please let me know and I'll update my blog.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Colombian Pensionado Visa renewal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:52:33 PM »

Hey AndyLee, I'm glad to hear you are alive!

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 07:04:06 PM »
yeah, it was pretty dicey there for a while.....looked like the grim reaper done paid me a call. i felt like Anthony Hopkins in Meet Joe Black, I could feel myself being tugged relentlessly into the hear after.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 07:04:06 PM »

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 10:55:35 AM »
Sorry, no visas for dead people. But not to worry, you can still vote in Illinois :)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 04:05:33 AM »
Sorry, no visas for dead people. But not to worry, you can still vote in Illinois :)

LOL!

But it's important to note that dead folks there can only vote for a Democrat...   :D

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 108