It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 90 day finance..  (Read 10560 times)

Offline Fuzzyone

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
90 day finance..
« on: August 23, 2017, 07:53:51 AM »
 Know awhile back there was a thread on this program but I recently watched several episodes of this program and I could not believe the absolute losers they picked to put on it. One guy is married to a Colombian girl that decided she was coming here to be a model and forced her husband to move to Miami from Oklahoma. She pretty much walks all over him and he just seems that that strip of carpet that is setting at the front door to keep your feet clean. Another one I saw the guy is in his 40s and going to visit his girl for the first time in Haiti, he is crying like a baby at the airport because she might have another boyfriend who is in his 50s, mind you she is I think 20. He brings her a iPad and about $2500 in clothes for her to sell to make more money.. and of course wants to find out about her other boyfriend... oh I mean good friend who is in his 50s..... This stuff is just too good I wonder if some of these stories did not come from this forum that were posted here years ago....

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 90 day finance..
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 09:53:34 AM »
Know awhile back there was a thread on this program but I recently watched several episodes of this program and I could not believe the absolute losers they picked to put on it. One guy is married to a Colombian girl that decided she was coming here to be a model and forced her husband to move to Miami from Oklahoma. She pretty much walks all over him and he just seems that that strip of carpet that is setting at the front door to keep your feet clean. Another one I saw the guy is in his 40s and going to visit his girl for the first time in Haiti, he is crying like a baby at the airport because she might have another boyfriend who is in his 50s, mind you she is I think 20. He brings her a iPad and about $2500 in clothes for her to sell to make more money.. and of course wants to find out about her other boyfriend... oh I mean good friend who is in his 50s..... This stuff is just too good I wonder if some of these stories did not come from this forum that were posted here years ago....

More "gas" for the ego engine of the Modern American Feminist Movement. "Look ladies....see what happens to guys that opt out of a miserable life with an AW and decide to search foreign lands for better prospects!!! Look what losers they are! We don't want them anyway!" We brave and few however, know the real truth. I have run across some desperate, nerdy, beta male types in Latin America looking for a quickie wedding. These guys are very few and far between IMHO though. Most of the men I've met from the U.S., Europe and Australia that are dating SOTB have more than enough options at home. That's just not what they want. And although not all men succeed in finding what they are looking for. I think we've all learned to appreciate the adventure of it all and we're better men for it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:55:06 AM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »

More "gas" for the ego engine of the Modern American Feminist Movement. "Look ladies....see what happens to guys that opt out of a miserable life with an AW and decide to search foreign lands for better prospects!!! Look what losers they are! We don't want them anyway!" We brave and few however, know the real truth. I have run across some desperate, nerdy, beta male types in Latin America looking for a quickie wedding. These guys are very few and far between IMHO though. Most of the men I've met from the U.S., Europe and Australia that are dating SOTB have more than enough options at home. That's just not what they want. And although not all men succeed in finding what they are looking for. I think we've all learned to appreciate the adventure of it all and we're better men for it.
I have met a number of gringos also married to Colombianas.  Without exception we are all hard working professionals who take good care of our bodies and are very disciplined. The only one who's different is the fat slob who's married to the gold digging Venezolana. I have no respect for him and his wife sure doesn't either...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
Fuzzy,

I can't watch that show any more. It makes my hemorrhoids bleed...  :o

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:05:53 AM »
Fuzzy,

I can't watch that show any more. It makes my hemorrhoids bleed...  :o

I like the fat guy from Cal. that sells weed to medical disp., he is married to a Russian girl who has came right out and said she only married him because she thought he was rich. She scratched IDIOT into his car door one day when she was mad at him. She attacks his family and fights with him all the time. I just cannot believe what a true idiot he is... I would have kicked her ass out a long time ago.... another good one is a fat girl that married a guy from tunisia and ended up getting divorced after 2 and ½ years, she tried to get it annulled but failed. She was on his ass the entire time and I can see from the guys point of view she was just a miserable bitch that made his life hell! I think the show just picked the worst idiots they could get, in fact I would not be surprised that he did not have some of the writers for this show on this forum several years ago making questions....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 04:33:00 PM »
That show really does reinforce negative stereotypes. I haven't in a long time, but I did watch it for a bit just to see how awful it is. My wife has about zero tolerance with it's utter nonsense.

In fact, with hundreds of channels to choose from, we're watching less and less TV, period.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
 Television has gone down the tubes... my wife likes to watch the murder channel where wife or husbands get murdered and they spend the half hour explaining how the other half got caught... I dumped all the poisons in the house so none got in my beer by accident jajajaja!!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 03:02:59 PM »
Television has gone down the tubes... my wife likes to watch the murder channel where wife or husbands get murdered and they spend the half hour explaining how the other half got caught... I dumped all the poisons in the house so none got in my beer by accident jajajaja!!
Must be a Colombiana thing.My wife loves to watch that type of stuff too...

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 06:24:24 PM »
I'm surprised no one has posted the story of that guy that went to China to visit his g/f whom left him in the airport for 10days

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 05:30:42 AM »

Yea, there's a series named "Snapped" that gives the juicy details about spouses and lovers who planned out and murdered their 'significant other'. She likes to watch '48 Hours' and 60 Minutes too. Honestly, I don't mind those shows either, but both of us ar usually multi tasking while watching them.

Offline Jhengsman

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »

I like the fat guy from Cal. that sells weed to medical disp., he is married to a Russian girl who has came right out and said she only married him because she thought he was rich. She scratched IDIOT into his car door one day when she was mad at him. She attacks his family and fights with him all the time. I just cannot believe what a true idiot he is... I would have kicked her ass out a long time ago.... another good one is a fat girl that married a guy from tunisia and ended up getting divorced after 2 and ½ years, she tried to get it annulled but failed. She was on his ass the entire time and I can see from the guys point of view she was just a miserable bitch that made his life hell! I think the show just picked the worst idiots they could get, in fact I would not be surprised that he did not have some of the writers for this show on this forum several years ago making questions....
After the first couple of seasons  everybody could see for themselves that they were not signing up for a "documentary" but rather to be Kardashians. I have noticed that there doesn't seem to be a new season since beyond the religious showing us how they think God intended us to live the rest seem to border on visa fraud to be part of a TV show so they are recycling older couples for their continued misadventures or focusing on the period before the rose ceremonial proposal and actually petitioning for the spousal visa, with the legal risk it entails

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 11:44:39 AM »
I love watching the show. The people on it are such complete losers and the producers take great joy in mocking them and humiliating them. I love how the show reinforces the average American's prejudices and hatreds. Many of the "romances" are interracial so you got the race hate thing going on especially with those disgustingly fat chicks and the Muslim guys.

Then you have the gold digging Russians and the East Europeans. The sex crazed Colombians. There's something for everyone.

You got the foreigners panting for a green card reinforcing the average American's belief that everyone wants to live in this hole of a country shopping at Wal-Mart spending money they don't have on worthless crap from China.

It's like they have taken the most hopeless specimens of humanity and put them on display in a freak show at the circus. What's not to love?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 12:23:31 PM »
I love watching the show. The people on it are such complete losers and the producers take great joy in mocking them and humiliating them. I love how the show reinforces the average American's prejudices and hatreds. Many of the "romances" are interracial so you got the race hate thing going on especially with those disgustingly fat chicks and the Muslim guys.

Then you have the gold digging Russians and the East Europeans. The sex crazed Colombians. There's something for everyone.

You got the foreigners panting for a green card reinforcing the average American's belief that everyone wants to live in this hole of a country shopping at Wal-Mart spending money they don't have on worthless crap from China.

It's like they have taken the most hopeless specimens of humanity and put them on display in a freak show at the circus. What's not to love?

Afraid so. Makes the end years of the Roman Empire, bread and circuses, etc.,  look like Switzerland....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 12:23:31 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 06:28:06 AM »
I watch "Zero" TV, but that show sounds phony, with Fake actors, not real people.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15:30 AM »
I am sure a lot of it is managed especially the confrontations but a lot of it is very real like the reactions of the poor girl Karine's family in an Amazon village. They just can't believe what an idiot this American guy is. The guy is the ultimate loser with zero self awareness.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 03:24:48 PM »
But expat the actors are probably real actors not fake who are also real people no?
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 01:30:04 PM »
 Here is a good one this older woman went to Amsterdam to meet a much younger man and all she did was badger him to marry her shortly after meeting her... every time she would mention getting married the camera would pan over to him and he had a look like someone pissed in his wheeties...  this view just shows what she looks like  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpN_sjJW9UM

Offline Ricardo1

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 12:59:41 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM

hygiene issues it seems.

I see in the 90-day clips online that too many of these couple are really mis-matched.  and a lot of 'bottom-feeding' going on...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 06:51:59 AM »
Here is a good one this older woman went to Amsterdam to meet a much younger man and all she did was badger him to marry her shortly after meeting her... every time she would mention getting married the camera would pan over to him and he had a look like someone pissed in his wheeties...  this view just shows what she looks like  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpN_sjJW9UM

Exactly same thing happens in Colombia , but reverse..with way bigger age differences..

Only the guy buys silicone jobs for the girls and supports her..or in some cases, a lot less..but these are usually Colombians who grew up with the culture and know how to manipulate young women.. never <Gringos.

I just dont see someone from Holland wanting to get into the US and be an illegal..the guy could come and visit and probably get a job as a personal trainer.

The whole thing looks phoney to me., Only other possibility is he has some type of weird taste for her "type".

I guess anything is possible in the worñd

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »
I don't think that anybody who's interested and actively involved in purposefully choosing to pursue relationships with women who from foriegn nations, should care much about what the people 'back home' --really people anywhere, think about the whole thing.

Still, it's sort of a shame that shows like this reinforce negative, even false stereotypes.

I am surprised that given how my wife's a good bit younger than me and I dare say a lot more attractive, physically fit, well dressed and spoken than most North American women are, that we haven't had to put up with their close minded ways.

There's a lot of negativity in the world, with people never happy with their lot in life, feeling a sick urge to have to have some person, some group to piss on, but while it may be a case of ignorance is bliss or I hope just a good reflection of the family and people around us, we haven't had to deal with it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:43:56 PM by robert angel »

Offline vikingo

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 03:44:55 AM »
Some of this negativity about mixed race couples comes from the older generation who were in the service overseas years ago and took advantage of tons of readily available and inexpensive hookers in ports and nearby US bases and never got to meet decent girls who knew better than to go near them or their good reputation was history.
I was a young sailor in the early sixties on a Banana boat and when we made port in Ecuador, Puerto Bolivar near Guayaquil to be exact, a bunch of young beautiful girls where waiting for us at the pier who would spend the night for $5.  It seemed like a dream at first, but was told that once a girl lost her virginity, no one would ever marry her and her only opportunity to survive was selling her body. It wasn't that common in those days that a foreigner was interested in taking one of these girls home and marry her. I met however a fellow countryman who lived in Guayaquil, a Sales rep for Siemens, who had a breathtaking model for a girlfriend which seemed totally devoted to him.

I can only imagine a similar scenario I experienced in some overseas countries, especially those who had large US military bases, like the Philippines, Guam, Vietnam and Korea. There are still certain cultures where virginity is a requirement for marriage, even if they did everything else imaginable, lol, except they kept their hymen intact.

Nowadays it doesn't seem like that Latinos are that hung up on virginity anymore and are more interested that wife material has a good paying steady job so they wouldn't have to support them.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 10:32:49 AM »
Yea, I think that virginity as a requirement for marrying has become a lot less common, although to some extent in some places, a younger woman can be quite apologetic about not having 'saved herself' for the guy who eventually asks to marry her. But yeah, long after it wasn't a big deal in the USA anymore, some women overseas would offer to try any kind of sex to hold onto a guy, as long as it didn't mean losing their 'technical' virginity.

Hell, I think in the USA that most people would think a woman 18 years of age or older who's still a virgin,  that she probably has some kind of mental issue--sad.

I have seen a number of decent guys, guys with a lot going for them, fall in love with bargirls and for the most part, I didn't see things looking good in the future, especially when they were planning to bring them back in the USA. Hard for a woman who's used to that to change their stripes.

Once a woman has been selling her body, once she realizes that sex for her --her body, has become a 'commodity'---later on, when things get rough in a marriage later, when money gets short or even if she just gets bored, it's real easy for her to slip back into those roles. Not gonna happen 100% of the time, but I wouldn't recommend a guy marrying and waiting to find out.

My wife can remember in the late 90's and even early 2000's--way out in the provincial countryside, where there was no internet, newspaper like magazines that were personal listings with photos of guys, mostly white dudes, looking for 'penpals' for prospective marriage.

Other than that, it was the young Mormon guys, wearing black and white, riding bicycles, but they kept things on the straight and  narrow, although the women found their very different looks charming.

Seems like a lot of women in places where brown eyes are everywhere, go gaga over blue eyes and wish they could have babies with blue eyes.

With the 'mail order' bride mindset still clinging in many minds, when I show some pictures of my wife and people inevitably ask: "How did you meet her?" having already established she's from the Philippines, I tell them: "Oh, she came in a MANILA envelope"

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »

I briefly scanned through the video.

There is no way I would get involved with a woman like that.....but I see plenty of fairly good looking guys (half my age) in the U.S. with chicks I wouldn't touch.

I learned a long time ago not to underestimate want other men are capable of doing. jajaja

Anyway this reminds me of a time a took my Dad to a titty bar.

He wanted  me to take him to a titty bar and none where exactly close by to where he lived.
So I drive him like 25 miles to the nearest one. And little did we know but it was bike week and there were like 300 motorcycles in the parking lot when we pulled in. jajaja

My Dad says lets no go in here.....and I said...we didn't drive all the way over here not to see some titties so we are going in. jajaja

So we go in and it is just packed with bikers and biker wantabes. We finally get a table and order some beers.

Sitting in front of us at the stage was a fairly decent looking biker (as far as bikers go) with literally one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. I was actually wondering if it was a man instead of a woman....but the sagging boobs gave it away....it was a woman.

Anyway this biker starts deep throat kissing this disgusting woman in front of us....and he just keeps going at it....I started to feel uncomfortable and then a little sick to my stomach.

I turned to my Dad and said....drink up...we are getting out of here.....he goes why now.

I said do you see what is going on in front of us....any guy that could make out with a woman that ugly is capable of anything......He could easily slit our throats without a second thought.

The truth was he was just making me sick. jajaja

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2017, 08:03:05 AM »

I briefly scanned through the video.

There is no way I would get involved with a woman like that.....but I see plenty of fairly good looking guys (half my age) in the U.S. with chicks I wouldn't touch.

I learned a long time ago not to underestimate want other men are capable of doing. jajaja

Anyway this reminds me of a time a took my Dad to a titty bar.

He wanted  me to take him to a titty bar and none where exactly close by to where he lived.
So I drive him like 25 miles to the nearest one. And little did we know but it was bike week and there were like 300 motorcycles in the parking lot when we pulled in. jajaja

My Dad says lets no go in here.....and I said...we didn't drive all the way over here not to see some titties so we are going in. jajaja

So we go in and it is just packed with bikers and biker wantabes. We finally get a table and order some beers.

Sitting in front of us at the stage was a fairly decent looking biker (as far as bikers go) with literally one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. I was actually wondering if it was a man instead of a woman....but the sagging boobs gave it away....it was a woman.

Anyway this biker starts deep throat kissing this disgusting woman in front of us....and he just keeps going at it....I started to feel uncomfortable and then a little sick to my stomach.

I turned to my Dad and said....drink up...we are getting out of here.....he goes why now.

I said do you see what is going on in front of us....any guy that could make out with a woman that ugly is capable of anything......He could easily slit our throats without a second thought.

The truth was he was just making me sick. jajaja

Same thing the Colombians think when they see some of us old farts making out with the younger women in Public.

Know that doesnt happen to you Calipro..ja ja..

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 08:25:50 AM »

Same thing the Colombians think when they see some of us old farts making out with the younger women in Public.

Know that doesnt happen to you Calipro..ja ja..

From my experience that's the extent of it though....."public." I have upper class, well-educated, younger, handsome friends in Colombia. Mostly guys I knew from work and almost all of them married with young children. Although they maintain that, "I wouldn't touch most of the girls these gringos are making their wives" persona when everyone else is around, get them to a strip club/brothel, local beer stand or less than reputable night club. A nice a$$, some big, bubbly man-mades, a pretty face and all of a sudden they're all about equal opportunity. I remember hearing a story from a friend of mine about a maid getting her 15 year old daughter a part time job in the house where she had worked for years. The 18 year old son ended up sleeping with the daughter and getting her pregnant. His parents could care less that he got a girl that young pregnant. It was the class of people she came from. I'm not sure what happened but my assumption would be they paid for it all to go away to save face in their circle of friends...but the point is give your average Colombian a wet and willing hole and all that class crap goes out the window.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 448