It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Bogota.....LAI and LLM  (Read 667 times)

Offline cdr1974

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Bogota.....LAI and LLM
« on: June 11, 2014, 05:30:00 AM »
Hi Guys

Booked my trip has many of you know to Bogota in Nov for 12 days.....
Thanks to some great help from a fellow friend on here, got  deal for $600 to use both LAI and LLM which are next door to each other....
I have also had some good advice from the same person on here during his last trip down there. Can anyone else give any further tips and or advice on these agencies and Bogota. I have only experience with Baq and Cartagena and now decided Bogota may better suite me and the type of woman I am seeking and also the climate is much better there for me.......
Would be very grateful in anyone else can add their points to this.

Thanks in advance guys ;)

Craig

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Bogota.....LAI and LLM
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
Congrats on apparently making a clean break from the Ecuador situation. Sounds like the $600 for agency fees was what you were sending that chica in a couple months, so you should be banking good for this trip compared to if you started sending $$$ to her again.

Do these agencies give you profiles of women they have 'on file' beforehand and allow you to make contact? If so, as well as using other methods, I'd suggest you start making notes, perhaps literally on paper, of women you meet between now and November.

I'd make at least two columns, one that simply rates their physical appeal and another that might be more detailed, but ends up with a 1 to 10 number, rating their personality--characteristics such as general compatibility, how straightforward and honest they appear to be--how beaten down by life and previous BFs they might be and so on.

Just on-line, you can meet a lot of women you might end up meeting there, so you might as well start the process of elimination now. Hopefully you can meet the best prospects. There's always a good chance that in the first few, one's going to come on real strong and try and stop you (or else) from seeing other women and you only have 12 days, so make them count.

Remember, the hottest ones typically have higher mileage, are higher maintenance and I wouldn't weigh their personality characteristics too lightly if you want someone long term. Not saying go pick some ugly girl, but again remember this is hopefully for the long haul and once to fly her back home, if she's half way decent in Bogota, she's gonna be a smoker back home.

Think about the lyrics of the Artic Monkey's tune "I bet you look good on the dance floor" and run from that kinda babe! A little paranoia when looking for a woman is a good thing!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »
I do not know about LLM but LAI - many of them haven't updated.   I saw many of them with SAME photos from 5-6 years ago!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
Yeah, those hot looks will fade as the years go by but high maintenance tends to be forever.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 134