It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Why not just get married in their country?  (Read 30411 times)

Offline V_Man

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Why not just get married in their country?
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2013, 12:53:46 AM »
Reggaeton isn't from colombia and it's very popular in mexico.  Cumbia and rancheras are very popular in both countries.

Food and speech differ all over latin america.

I was referring more to the culture as far as family values which are basically the same all over latin america.  Vman and mambocwby think they know more than me about the subject.

Htown, I am married to a Colombiana.
I have repeated countless times on here I am no expert. I can only offer my non-expert view and experiences.
We are in the process of applying for the visa. For us this is real life, not some hypothetical concept.
You offered a novel idea.
That's cool and I like your lateral thinking.
It is a bloody frustrating situation and so I really liked that you thew out an idea or two about it.
 I pointed out my view and my wife's view that one aspect of this idea would be given more weight by most Colombianas than you think.
You are entitled to whatever view point floats your boat.
My wife is entitled to her view as well.

Go and marry a Colombiana and install her in Northern Mexico and tell us that woman's view point. There must be at least one in a population of 45 million that would be as happy as a pig in sh*t about that idea. It could work out great. Go find her and do it and tell us about it.

If you think because you are a Latino/Mexican/Eskimo/Whatever, you know more about Colombian family values than me and my Colombian wife - then good for you. I'm happy for you. I am not going to suggest otherwise. I hope your greater knowledge of Colombian culture/values than even my wife, serves you well.

Mean time, I actually found a woman that I love, developed a relatiosnhip over time, we got married without her ever being in my country. Which is the subject of this thread.
I don't know, but it is it possible my experiences and my wife's thoughts might be interesting reading for some people. So I've given it.

I don't live within 3 hours of the Mexican border so it makes zero difference to us.

You say you know better. Well hey cool.
Good for you mate.
Do it.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2013, 03:31:35 AM »
Reggaeton isn't from colombia and it's very popular in mexico.  Cumbia and rancheras are very popular in both countries.

I was referring more to the culture as far as family values which are basically the same all over latin america.  Vman and mambocwby think they know more than me about the subject.

It wasn't my intention to suggest Reggaeton is from Colombia. Give me a little credit H. Most people that dont' know better think it came from Puerto Rico when it actually originated in Panama. I meant to suggest it is extremely popular in Colombia. Much more popular there than in Mexico, but again....that's just my opinion built from countless trips to both countries, not living in either for years. I've been to some of the biggest clubs in Colombia and listened to Reggeaton all night. Colombianos blast it from their souped up sound systems while driving. Not my experience anywhere in Mexico nor with the Mexicans I know that live in Houston. The biggest clubs I went to in Mexico were playing house and techno!  :o   I swear I've never heard any of my Mexican friends in Houston listen to it with any kind of frequency. Think about it...you're from Houston. Mexican guys don't ride around in their trucks banging Reggaeton dude! It's Banda and Tejano all day!!!! The ones that were born in Texas are more likely to listen to rap than Reggaeton, and I'd say Mexicanas these days prefer Bachata over anything else. I admitted the countries share some genres but I'm talking about what sells the most. What people listen to at clubs, etc.

You said food and langauge differ in your last post, but earlier you said those differences were slight between Mexico and Colombia, which I disagreed with. I was just presenting some examples of the most common foods which I wouldn't consider similar at all. Now Colombia and Venezuela, I wouldn't have said a word. The two are much more culturally similar. It's not really worth going into how Spanish differs because you're right, each country has their own regional, dialects, slangs and sayings. No different from any English Speaking country in comparison to another.

I understood the point you were trying to make. I agree that the importance of family is universal in Latin America. But you asked for cultural differences between Colombia and Mexico from us, the Latin Culture experts; so I gave you some. I think we're ultimately on the same page though.  8)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:13:11 AM by benjio »

Offline htown

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2013, 07:54:43 AM »

Sorry Stevie, it is getting confusing to follow. Htown's idea is for someone living close to Mexico. So he is saying (correctly) that compared to my situation it would be an awesome arrangement.
I am just saying that in that hypothetical situation you will find most Colombianas will not be so enthusiastic. That although his idea has merit, he is under-estimating the importance of certain things binding the Colombiana to her home.

When you get involved with a Colombiana, you'll soon learn about family in their culture. If you don't quickly learn how important her family is to her, I'd be concerned if I were you.

One of the reasons I married a Colombiana was the importance of family. So to then take her away from it, is a heavy responsibility. Not something one should take lightly.

This is the only comment I took exception to.  The importance of family togethernes is an aspect of the culture that is uniform throughout latin america.  I don't need some aussie or mambowambo to explain this to me.  And I know it makes zero difference to you vman, that's why it was a HYPOTHETICAL question.

Benjio I fully agree with you about the differences you mentioned.  Those things vary from region to region throughout all of latin america.  Mexico does have regaeton clubs but they're mostly frequented by the thugged out cool kid element.

Moving on, what do you guys think about my suggestion that stevieboy check out puerto rico?  You get the traditional latin culture without all the hassles of dealing with immigration.  You just bring over clear and free, no waiting.
Dance with the one who brung ya!  :)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2013, 07:54:43 AM »

Offline benjio

« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:51 AM »
Benjio I fully agree with you about the differences you mentioned.  Those things vary from region to region throughout all of latin america.  Mexico does have regaeton clubs but they're mostly frequented by the thugged out cool kid element.

Ahhhh...okay. I getcha. I definitely don't have much experience with that element in Mexico. I have some associates in Colombia that one could describe as "hipster" and others with questionable occupations but I keep my distance from them as much as possible. Couldnt' tell you what the hell kind of music they listen to.

I think any man that's financially able should explore as much of Latin America as possible. If you don't find what you're looking for during your first trip (I suspect Stevie most definitely will!), why not try somewhere else...even if it's just another city in the same country. I don't have much experience in Puerto Rico but man, THOSE BORIQUAS in Miami and NYC!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS, LAWD HAM MERCY, AND A DOZEN HAIL MARY'S!!!! Absolutely gorgeous women. The perfect Latina blend of everything from skin color to body shape and hair texture. They are some really hot blooded women though. Obviously one of many generalizations we all too often make on this board, but Puerto Rican women can be very violent, vindictive and just plain hateful if you get on their bad side.

Offline htown

« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2013, 09:27:21 AM »

Ahhhh...okay. I getcha. I definitely don't have much experience with that element in Mexico. I have some associates in Colombia that one could describe as "hipster" and others with questionable occupations but I keep my distance from them as much as possible. Couldnt' tell you what the hell kind of music they listen to.

Questionable occupations lmao!!

I think any man that's financially able should explore as much of Latin America as possible. If you don't find what you're looking for during your first trip (I suspect Stevie most definitely will!), why not try somewhere else...even if it's just another city in the same country. I don't have much experience in Puerto Rico but man, THOSE BORIQUAS in Miami and NYC!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS, LAWD HAM MERCY, AND A DOZEN HAIL MARY'S!!!! Absolutely gorgeous women. The perfect Latina blend of everything from skin color to body shape and hair texture. They are some really hot blooded women though. Obviously one of many generalizations we all too often make on this board, but Puerto Rican women can be very violent, vindictive and just plain hateful if you get on their bad side.

I've never heard that generalization about the boriquas.  I'd imagine that the ones from puerto rico who were raised more traditionally would be the ones stevieboy would be looking for.  No way in hell he'd be able to handle one of those wild boriqua mamis from new york jaja!!  Better to leave those to me.  :)

Offline benjio

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2013, 09:43:44 AM »
No way in hell he'd be able to handle one of those wild boriqua mamis from new york jaja!!  Better to leave those to me.  :)

I just want your leftovers....I'm not picky. LMAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Stevieboy

« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2013, 05:02:31 PM »
NO. Don't assume the latin culture is similar everywhere in latin america. And i disagree that the family values are similar as well. I wouldnt marry a dominican, cuban, or PUERTO RICAN. My mexican/spanish family is vocal about differences of politics and values of other latin cultures, and my mother would definitely try to coax me away from some of them. To think that the world's latin population on several different countries has simlar family values is easy to say and ambiguous. Might as well say all latin people have parents.     
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:23:49 PM by Stevieboy »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2013, 05:07:22 PM »

Hey htown, sorry your latino pride is wounded by the fact a white man might actually know a bit about Colombia. Who said it was a competition?

Offline htown

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »
NO. Don't assume the latin culture is similar everywhere in latin america. And i disagree that the family values are similar as well. I wouldnt marry a dominican, cuban, or PUERTO RICAN. My mexican/spanish family is vocal about differences of politics and values of other latin cultures, and my mother would definitely try to coax me away from some of them. To think that the world's latin population on several different countries has simlar family values is easy to say and ambiguous. Might as well say all latin people have parents.   

Ok genius since you know so much why don't you explain to us some of these "differences of politics and values of other latin cultures."

Why exactly would you not marry a  "dominican, cuban, or PUERTO RICAN"?

Is it because these are caribbean countries with large black populations?

Does your mother know that where you're going, barranquilla, is a CARIBBEAN CITY WITH A MAJORITY BLACK POPULATION?  Does your mother know that colombia is the hooker capital of the world?  Does your mother know that colombia is one of the most violent, crime-ridden places on  earth?

Please answer these quetions.  I'm begging you to give me a straight answer.  Please!!

Offline Stevieboy

« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2013, 10:02:07 PM »

Ok genius since you know so much why don't you explain to us some of these "differences of politics and values of other latin cultures."

Why exactly would you not marry a  "dominican, cuban, or PUERTO RICAN"?

Is it because these are caribbean countries with large black populations?

Does your mother know that where you're going, barranquilla, is a CARIBBEAN CITY WITH A MAJORITY BLACK POPULATION?  Does your mother know that colombia is the hooker capital of the world?  Does your mother know that colombia is one of the most violent, crime-ridden places on  earth?

Please answer these quetions.  I'm begging you to give me a straight answer.  Please!!
You're such a cliche. You stomp around this website like whatever you say carries weight, and anytime someone here says something about anything, you know better as though you're the pimp mack daddy. You get angry at everything I say becuase I have a difference of opinion.  So, as you're usual self, you twist what I say and then try to play the racial card and try to insinuate i'm a racist because there's black people in the countries I mentioned. You have no class.  Maybe you have forgotten your tirades about how white people and america stole and murdered from mexicans, or how many times you've said you wanted to renounce your American citizenship.
Why people here buy what you peddle is beyond me, but, I don't. I dont understand why the moderators haven't kicked you out of this site. You're basically a troll. Maybe we should start calling you htroll.  8)     
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:05:00 PM by Stevieboy »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2013, 10:25:15 PM »
You're such a cliche. You stomp around this website like whatever you say carries weight, and anytime someone here says something about anything, you know better as though you're the pimp mack daddy. You get angry at everything I say becuase I have a difference of opinion.  So, as you're usual self, you twist what I say and then try to play the racial card and try to insinuate i'm a racist because there's black people in the countries I mentioned. You have no class.  Maybe you have forgotten your tirades about how white people and america stole and murdered from mexicans, or how many times you've said you wanted to renounce your American citizenship.
Why people here buy what you peddle is beyond me, but, I don't. I dont understand why the moderators haven't kicked you out of this site. You're basically a troll. Maybe we should start calling you htroll.  8)   
The quote about Colombia having so many "black women" (how horrible!) was as comical as that anti-American tirade. 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2013, 10:34:06 PM »

Hey Stevie, so do you remember what the reasons you  were given to avoid Cuban ladies and Dominican ladies.  I ask because I have run into one of each recently and they both seemed rather industrious but very kind.   They don't represent the countries on the whole though obviously. 

Thanks,
Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Stevieboy

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »

Hey Stevie, so do you remember what the reasons you  were given to avoid Cuban ladies and Dominican ladies.  I ask because I have run into one of each recently and they both seemed rather industrious but very kind.   They don't represent the countries on the whole though obviously. 

Thanks,
Fathertime!

The reasons I was given to avoid them? I don't avoid them, I just said I wouldn't marry one. Its a difference of style and mannerisms for my taste.  Just caues I'm Hispanic or Latin doesn't mean we all get along. As an example; when I was a contractor, I had to separate the Hondurans, the mecicans, and the salvadorans. They were all Latin but didn't all get along.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:06:00 PM by Stevieboy »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »

Offline htown

« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2013, 11:34:22 PM »
Stevieboy would you please answer the questions I asked?

What are these "differences of politics and values between different latin cultures" that you speak of?

Why wouldn't you marry a cuban/dominican/puertorican?

Are you not aware that the caribe coast of colombia, where the city of barranquilla lies, is VERY similar to the countries you claim you don't like?

And I'm wondering what is it about colombianas that you see them as the only women you want to marry?

I mean no disrespect bro.  I just am extremely curious to know the answers to these questions.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2013, 11:34:45 PM »
The reasons I was given to avoid them? I don't avoid them, I just said I wouldn't marry one. Its a difference of style and mannerisms for my taste.  Just caues I'm Hispanic or Latin doesn't mean we all get along. As an example; when I was a contractor, I had to separate the Hondurans, the mecicans, and the salvadorans. They were all Latin but didn't all get along.
Well Stevieboy, maybe Htown kinda pinned you down and forced your hand a bit because I have a hard time believing you would write off all Dominican's Cuban's and Puerto Rican's.  I recall a few weeks ago, you got a little cross with A_Thomas when he wrote off either Colombian's or Brazilian's I can't remember which. I thought you were right to disagree with him.  Aren't you doing the EXACT SAME THING now, by making a blanket statement against these other country's women?   

We all have our preferences, but is it unreasonable to say  that a good woman can be found in any of these countries?  Was there anything in particular and generally that you found unpalatable about the Dominica or Cuban ladies?  I  am genuinely curious.   

Thanks,
Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2013, 03:07:23 AM »

We all have our preferences, but is it unreasonable to say that a good woman can be found in any of these countries? Was there anything in particular and generally that you found unpalatable about the Dominica or Cuban ladies? I am genuinely curious.

Thanks,
Fathertime!

FT, I think you may have already answered your own question.

Saying that he wouldn’t marry one I see as simply stating a personal preference. Nobody said that you can’t find a good woman in any of the mentioned countries.

It has been stated here many times that when you marry a foreign woman, you also marry her culture. I would say that most people find certain cultures more desirable or compatible to their own personal preferences. Nothing wrong with preferring one culture over another.

For example, I have a high regard for most Asian cultures, but would be hesitant to marry into some particular cultures for personal reasons. For example, I have known lots of very nice Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese ladies. But there are some things in those cultures that I personally would be wary of marrying into. There is nothing wrong with the women individually.

Stating one’s own personal preferences IS NOT showing any disrespect or contempt for other ladies or their cultures, or the men that marry them. It is simply stating one’s personal preference.

An example of showing disrespect would be advising other members not to marry into a certain culture because of your own personal likes or dislikes. I didn’t see where anyone did that in this thread, but he only stated his personal preferences. Is there anything wrong with that?

Another member asked what political differences existed between different Latin countries. I think one good example would be Cuba, which is a communist country, where the current generation grew up under daily indoctrination in communism, while dissenting political views are discouraged or forbidden. Perhaps an individual might have problems being married into that culture and therefore prefer not to marry a Cuban-born girl who grew up with those particular political values. But that is NOT the same as saying that there are no good women in Cuba.

When it comes right down to it, under the right circumstances, I think any one of us is capable of meeting and falling in love with any individual lady in any country or culture. But where we concentrate our search is nothing more than following our own personal preferences, is it not?

Ray

Offline htown

« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:10 AM »
As usual stevieboy makes some highly questionable comments and when he's asked to explain what he means he runs away from the discussion and whines that he's being attacked.  Typical momma's boy behavior.  When things get tough he takes the easy way out.

Stevieboy, do you plan on answering the questions or not?

Barranquilla has almost the same caribbean culture, speech, music, food, and racial makeup as cuba/dr/pr.

What is it about colombia that makes it the one and only country that you consider to have women good enough for you to marry?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2013, 07:47:41 AM »

FT, I think you may have already answered your own question.

Saying that he wouldn’t marry one I see as simply stating a personal preference. Nobody said that you can’t find a good woman in any of the mentioned countries.

It has been stated here many times that when you marry a foreign woman, you also marry her culture. I would say that most people find certain cultures more desirable or compatible to their own personal preferences. Nothing wrong with preferring one culture over another.

For example, I have a high regard for most Asian cultures, but would be hesitant to marry into some particular cultures for personal reasons. For example, I have known lots of very nice Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese ladies. But there are some things in those cultures that I personally would be wary of marrying into. There is nothing wrong with the women individually.

Stating one’s own personal preferences IS NOT showing any disrespect or contempt for other ladies or their cultures, or the men that marry them. It is simply stating one’s personal preference.

An example of showing disrespect would be advising other members not to marry into a certain culture because of your own personal likes or dislikes. I didn’t see where anyone did that in this thread, but he only stated his personal preferences. Is there anything wrong with that?

Another member asked what political differences existed between different Latin countries. I think one good example would be Cuba, which is a communist country, where the current generation grew up under daily indoctrination in communism, while dissenting political views are discouraged or forbidden. Perhaps an individual might have problems being married into that culture and therefore prefer not to marry a Cuban-born girl who grew up with those particular political values. But that is NOT the same as saying that there are no good women in Cuba.

When it comes right down to it, under the right circumstances, I think any one of us is capable of meeting and falling in love with any individual lady in any country or culture. But where we concentrate our search is nothing more than following our own personal preferences, is it not?

Ray

Ha Bozo!  You made a reasonable case there. 

Fathertime!  [size=78%] [/size]
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Stevieboy

« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2013, 09:22:52 AM »
As usual stevieboy makes some highly questionable comments and when he's asked to explain what he means he runs away from the discussion and whines that he's being attacked.  Typical momma's boy behavior.  When things get tough he takes the easy way out.

Earlier you said you meant "no disrespect, bro", then you call me a "typical mama's boy" and so on. That's why you're a troll. I wasnt running away, I went to sleep. This "mama's boy" has to work in the morning and pay bills. I dont walk around with a tablet or smart phone in my hand till 3am like you waiting for someone to post anything to give two cents to.   
@FT- you were kinda trolling there yourself. I explained pretty well about my preference in my answer to you and even gave an example. It wasn't until RAY interjected that you refrained. FT, you do know the term "stereotype"? It's a generalization of something or someone. Humans who interact with other humans from other places develop a generalization of another's culture and behavior. If you're American which i assume, you know east coast people and southerners "generally" act different and have different religious views (yet another example). There was even a Civil War over it all, remember? But you know all of this. What you and HT really want, is to get into a spicy debate. OK, here it is: Doms, Cubs, and Puertos generally have a much prouder and louder behavior than I care for. The women are hot, but loud and over bearing IMO. Not to mention, I've been chased by an ex- girlfriend with dangerous objects anytime  she assumed I was cheating or flirting with another woman.  It's a generalization I gathered from my experience in my NAVY years working, living, and sharing housing on base with them. I also lived in a city with a large Army base and had them as neighbors and best friends. My friends always talked loud, and their parents were louder. BTW, I also wouldn't marry women from other specific countries either. I'm sure people have opinions and generalizations of us mexicans too. For instance they call us beaners. Why? Because we eat [snip] loads of beans compared to other latin cutlures. And I don't get butt hurt over it because I know it's true. But, this argument has nothing to do with my opinion of certain peoples, some people just want to argue for the sake of arguing becuase there's nothing bettter to do. Everyone here has traveled and has opinions themselves. Don't you?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:32:24 AM by Stevieboy »

Offline htown

« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2013, 04:13:09 PM »
Let me ask you again for the 10th time:

Stevieboy, do you plan on answering the questions or not?

What are these "differences of politics and values between different latin cultures" that you speak of?

What is it about colombia that makes it the one and only country that you consider to have women good enough for you to marry?

Barranquilla has almost the same caribbean culture, speech, music, food, and racial makeup as cuba/dr/pr.

I've been around plenty of caribbean latinos and not all of them are loud like you say.  Usually the more educated ones have good maners just like anybody else.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »

@FT- you were kinda trolling there yourself. I explained pretty well about my preference in my answer to you and even gave an example. It wasn't until RAY interjected that you refrained. FT, you do know the term "stereotype"? It's a generalization of something or someone. Humans who interact with other humans from other places develop a generalization of another's culture and behavior. If you're American which i assume, you know east coast people and southerners "generally" act different and have different religious views (yet another example). There was even a Civil War over it all, remember? But you know all of this. What you and HT really want, is to get into a spicy debate. OK, here it is: Doms, Cubs, and Puertos generally have a much prouder and louder behavior than I care for. The women are hot, but loud and over bearing IMO. Not to mention, I've been chased by an ex- girlfriend with dangerous objects anytime  she assumed I was cheating or flirting with another woman.  It's a generalization I gathered from my experience in my NAVY years working, living, and sharing housing on base with them. I also lived in a city with a large Army base and had them as neighbors and best friends. My friends always talked loud, and their parents were louder. BTW, I also wouldn't marry women from other specific countries either. I'm sure people have opinions and generalizations of us mexicans too. For instance they call us beaners. Why? Because we eat [snip] loads of beans compared to other latin cutlures. And I don't get butt hurt over it because I know it's true. But, this argument has nothing to do with my opinion of certain peoples, some people just want to argue for the sake of arguing becuase there's nothing bettter to do. Everyone here has traveled and has opinions themselves. Don't you?

You made an interesting statement but did not explain yourself well at all, until this post, although Ray did.  I was not riding you, if I decide to ride you, you will know for sure that is what I'm doing.   I genuinely wanted to know what it was that bothered you about Dominica's and Cuban's.  Some of the stereotypes of Baq. women are rather unkind, nevertheless many men made some good pickups.  I would suspect the same could occur in other countries.     

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline A_Thomas

« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2013, 02:13:10 AM »
 I didn't write off Colombia, I just wanted to always see Brazil, so that comes first... Since women are beautiful there, why look elsewhere? Huge country, lots of women....

My plans might have changed slightly, I'll know more on Monday.

Colombia has some great areas and good looking women too.

Offline Stevieboy

« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »

You made an interesting statement but did not explain yourself well at all, until this post, although Ray did.  I was not riding you, if I decide to ride you, you will know for sure that is what I'm doing.   I genuinely wanted to know what it was that bothered you about Dominica's and Cuban's.  Some of the stereotypes of Baq. women are rather unkind, nevertheless many men made some good pickups.  I would suspect the same could occur in other countries.     

Fathertime!
I may not be a great writer, but I thought you would definitely get what I meant when I specifically said that I didn't care for the "proud and loud" personality and even mentioned the ex girlfriend, friends and family I was neighbors with. If I can't make you understand with the last explanation, (before this one) im not interested in working that hard, therefore just throw the towel in and move on to another topic. Not mad, I just talk straight as you do.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:56:06 PM by Stevieboy »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »

Offline htown

« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2013, 04:26:26 PM »
Ok I guess it's now safe to say that stevieboy will just say any off-the-wall rubbish that pops into his head, and the reason he won't explain anything he says it's simply because, HE DOESN'T KNOW. 

He still has yet to give one example of "differences of politics and values between different latin cultures" that he speaks of.

He still has yet to answer why he chooses to hunt for a wife on the CARIBBEAN COAST of colombia while claiming that other caribbean countries' women aren't his type.
[size=78%]

[/size]What's the answer?  He has no answers!  He genuinely doesn't know why he says the things he says.[size=78%]

[/size]Ok I get it now.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:28:59 PM by htown »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2013, 05:15:21 PM »
I may not be a great writer, but I thought you would definitely get what I meant when I specifically said that I didn't care for the "proud and loud" personality and even mentioned the ex girlfriend, friends and family I was neighbors with. If I can't make you understand with the last explanation, (before this one) im not interested in working that hard, therefore just throw the towel in and move on to another topic. Not mad, I just talk straight as you do.

Your initial reasoning did not say much, which was why I wanted to understand more of where you were coming from.

Good luck in Barranquilla!

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R