It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Latina anger  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Diablo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Latina anger
« on: March 11, 2019, 10:27:40 AM »
One Latina I've been speaking to online seems pretty mad at me and said she didn't want to talk to me again. Did nothing wrong. Just couldn't do something she wanted on time so created a fuss. She Seems really nice and don't want to lose her over something so stupid. Should I just wait and hope she texts back?

Offline JWR

• Divorced after a 10 year marriage to a Colombiana
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Latina anger
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:36:26 AM »
Are you nuts?You are getting a small look through a window of your future.  If she angers that easily, and has so little patience, your life is going to be a living hell if you end up with her.
Move along.....

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:14:03 PM »
Are you nuts?You are getting a small look through a window of your future.  If she angers that easily, and has so little patience, your life is going to be a living hell if you end up with her.
Move along.....

I doubt that you will find anyone who disagrees with your advice. It made me chuckle though.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:14:03 PM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »
One Latina I've been speaking to online seems pretty mad at me and said she didn't want to talk to me again. Did nothing wrong. Just couldn't do something she wanted on time so created a fuss. She Seems really nice and don't want to lose her over something so stupid. Should I just wait and hope she texts back?

jwr had good advice.

a women like that has issues and  is unrealistic, and seems life is all about " me"  what you see now, will only get worse. i think your prob more in lust with her looks, more than her personality. because any normal man  would have told her" chao"

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »
As my friend JoeC would say, "Next!!!!!"

Offline Diablo

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 05:05:30 PM »
you guys do not think this is a s**t test?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 09:53:53 PM »

NEXT!!! Run Forest, RUN!!!

From what I've seen here, and from me dating Latinas from different nations, cultures, I don't think I could ever have a long, relationship with one again. Not a marriage anyway.

No way, Jose.

It'd risk my mental, sexual and financial health. No 'kisses and hand grenades' for me, no way.

Seen my Uncles go thru all that noise with Latina wives---the  fights, the flying plates, dramas galore. I'm sure the 'fight and make up sex' was scorching, but still.

I get the good scorching between the sheets, but without the hell they sometimes had to pay to get to that level of intensity.

But ME? ---I  don't wanna need a whip and chair to keep a fiery chica in check, one who's moods and jealousies change like the weather. I need to know not just WHO I'm coming home to.

Aside from monthly period time (maybe occasionally, but usually her attitude's great, stable even then too) I KNOW WHAT I'm coming home to.

That's why I went East. I know there's exceptions amongst the millions of Latinas and  Filipinas. But I needed a wife/lover who could get pissed as hell with me and get over it FAST. No not a dumb, stupid woman, but one who gets upset, even sometimes REALLY upset, then gets over it. She was born with a smile, and keeps it 90% of the time

NOT a wimpy,  door mat woman. Some one RATIONAL. She HAS to have a reason for getting mad at me, not suspicion or minor BS, then she or both of us getting over/past it together is how we've rolled for a long time now.

No guessing, no frickin 'passive agressiveness'-- been there before (and with a few Filipinas too) and I'd rather spend the rest of my life in a silent monastery, before trying that again.

And getting past sh!t, not by me kissing her ass, having to buy her flowers, or 'things.' Her loving, her loyalty isn't materialistic,  it's not for 'sale'. I have to talk her OUT of me buying her nice Xmas and Bday gifts!

The Apple watch for Xmas, the Amazon paperwhite Ereader just last night for her Bday, just a lot of 'stuff'-- I had to convince her it that they were (are) useful tools for work, professional career work and just fun and fitness. Then she splurges on gifts for me, generous to a fault. Says I deserve to buy a 'real' sports car, for example.

She's a woman who is romantic, appreciative, who's aware that I screw up sometimes, (and as my she occasionally appropriately does, always in PRIVATE, 'calls me out on it)  but she loves, umm, 'touch'-- has great passion for that, as well as commitment and again quickly 'moves on' after a squabble.  No frickin 'ice queen' when 'not in the mood.'

A woman with the firm mindset that sex is a God given obligation from a wife to her husband, and is 'into it' even if if she REALLY "has a headache"--who feels that sex is NOT something you can turn on and off, like a damn tool.

I just can't deal with 'pissy', 'pouty' or with needless jealousy.

That said, I'm glad my wife sizes up the 'competition' that she tells me when she sees women checking me out, even hitting on me, that she knows when I see a hot babe on the street, I'm gonna look and maybe even flirt.

I just can't touch or take their phone numbers, LOL. That's the line I can't cross. No more live cams with old flames, chatting other babes. She called me out at home once, caught me dead to rights about 12 years ago doing that,  and while she'll never forget, she forgave and we moved on. Rough 24 hours that was.

But she doesn't hold sh!t over my head, and never tells friends or family about "Our business."

On the street, the malls, etc., she'll squeeze my hand when a hottie goes by. Her silence while squeezing my hand communicates: "I know you lIke THAT" --It's jealousy in the best way.

Also, it shows she's not taking me for granted and why she keeps working to stay in great shape and cooks mega healthy, tasty food for us. And be it yoga, taekwondo, long walks, on the exercise mat at home, etc., she's showing me (as if I didn't know already) that she's desirable.

It's her dressing how I like her to, to please ME. Asking me how she looks practically every day, and then changing her clothes when I tell her to.

It's asking me when a close female friend asks her out to lunch, asking if she has my 'permission' to accept.

Although I rarely tell her "NO", It's more about her showing her respect for me, that I'M the Alpha--- typically a formality learned from her upbringing. Her 'way'.

But incredibly, because I have had so very few reasons to tell her 'no'---when I DO, it's like nuclear power, it's me 'laying down the law', and she typically LIKES it. She's said so a few times, which kind of blew my mind. (And made my balls feel a little larger too, LOL)

Again, not saying all, or that even most Filipinas are like that. I looked for years. They're out there, but ya gotta search.

And not saying that some Chicas don't have similar mindsets. I just never met one. Met some incredibly beautiful, nice ones, babes who could 'shake my body down' and but good, but none had personalities to suit me, long term.

I just have played the field wider than most, know what I like and where I'm most likely to find it.

And just on me, I suck at Spanish too, so that'd be another 'wrench in the machine' were I to go Latina/Hispanic.

If I had trouble communicating with my wife or if it was a hassle for her in the community or career communication wise, or God forbid her life was an irrational, at times emotional roller coaster, It'd really wear my ass and patience out fast.

I don't know how you guys do it, but at risk, I'd say that Fil--Am marriages probably last longer than marriages involving marriages with women from elsewhere.

And if you look, you can find Filipinas that look like Spanish women, from those with milky white skin, to my preference, those with golden brown, morena features, like my wife, who has about half Spanish blood in her delicious body. 

I mean, 400 year's of Spanish rule there and the inevitable inbreeding, left some very hot looking babes!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:42:45 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 07:52:03 AM »
Move along.....

Take this as gospel. I’ve tried on several occasions to have patience with this kind of behavior but with Latinas, tolerance of it might as well be support for it. It only gets worse as the relationship progresses. I’ve dated some very attractive, devoted, faithful, hard working women in Latin America and I’ve had to end several of those relationships because of their inability to control their emotions. I don’t care how good they look. There’s two things I’ve learned not to put up with: lying (which is just an accepted part of the culture in Colombia...but I’ve found women can be convinced that telling you the truth is okay); and irrational, emotional outburst that last for extended periods (much harder to change for some reason).  Being upset for a few hours is understandable but stewing for days or even weeks, much less acting out is a sign of immaturity. I don’t care what it’s based on...jealousy, dissapointment, etc. I’ll end it if I can’t eventually calm a woman down with logical conversation.

From my experience all Latinas are firey and will not hesitate to let you know when they are unhappy in a very vocal manner; but there are tons of them out there that know how to get over it and proceed with the makeup sex. Don’t put up with the other ones.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:02:21 AM by benjio »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 08:34:22 AM »

i think you need to marry this girl immediately!!!!!! move her to your country and have many children together.  only then, will you know true hell, ops i mean true happiness  ;D 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:06:25 AM by mudd »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 08:50:38 AM »

[/size]i think you need to marry this girl immediately!!!!!! move her to your country and have many children together.  only then, will you know true hell, ops i mean true happiness  [size=78%] ;D

And while you're primed n ready for a reaming, hope that your best friend is a divorce lawyer and is actually a jerk (lawyer = not a stretch of the imagination) who'll surely end up in bed with her as soon as her USCIS paperwork is complete, if not before!

That way, seeing how your barely broken in Colombiana wife is here free and legal, your lawyer 'friend' who's probably been shagging her for months anyways, (while you work your 9 to 5) can make sure she gets court enforcement support.

And in court, the Judge will take one look at you, and at that cute, lil Colombiana, with eyes like a doe, unable to survive and knowing you signed on the U.S. Govt. line to support this woman, and fry your conniving ass, you guilty mofo, victimizer!

Hopefully the support you pay, or like some guys, have involuntarilly garnished from their paychecks, will at least cover the bills for her dates and weekend frolics with the lawyer!

And I've SEEN lawyers do sh!t like that! How many hot, divorce seeking missing body 'action' babes do you think a divorce lawyer sees? It's a hungry pussy parade. And he's probably is flexible on being 'paid by the hour' terms too. ;)

"Love American Style"

But this girl's obviously a winner. We know she changes her mind and could do so here. Several times, in fact!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:17:45 AM by robert angel »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 10:32:33 AM »

Yes, it's a test. A test to see if you are an idiot.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 01:35:38 PM »

You gotta be joking? You dont want to "lose" an obvious psycotic narcistic abuser who you havent even met face to face..?

Must be really tough dating life in the US with all those sheep, cows and land whales being the only thing available.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:37:10 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 01:46:47 PM »

NEXT!!! Run Forest, RUN!!!

From what I've seen here, and from me dating Latinas from different nations, cultures, I don't think I could ever have a long, relationship with one again. Not a marriage anyway.

No way, Jose.

It'd risk my mental, sexual and financial health. No 'kisses and hand grenades' for me, no way.

Seen my Uncles go thru all that noise with Latina wives---the  fights, the flying plates, dramas galore. I'm sure the 'fight and make up sex' was scorching, but still.

I get the good scorching between the sheets, but without the hell they sometimes had to pay to get to that level of intensity.

But ME? ---I  don't wanna need a whip and chair to keep a fiery chica in check, one who's moods and jealousies change like the weather. I need to know not just WHO I'm coming home to.

Aside from monthly period time (maybe occasionally, but usually her attitude's great, stable even then too) I KNOW WHAT I'm coming home to.

That's why I went East. I know there's exceptions amongst the millions of Latinas and  Filipinas. But I needed a wife/lover who could get pissed as hell with me and get over it FAST. No not a dumb, stupid woman, but one who gets upset, even sometimes REALLY upset, then gets over it. She was born with a smile, and keeps it 90% of the time

NOT a wimpy,  door mat woman. Some one RATIONAL. She HAS to have a reason for getting mad at me, not suspicion or minor BS, then she or both of us getting over/past it together is how we've rolled for a long time now.

No guessing, no frickin 'passive agressiveness'-- been there before (and with a few Filipinas too) and I'd rather spend the rest of my life in a silent monastery, before trying that again.

And getting past sh!t, not by me kissing her ass, having to buy her flowers, or 'things.' Her loving, her loyalty isn't materialistic,  it's not for 'sale'. I have to talk her OUT of me buying her nice Xmas and Bday gifts!

The Apple watch for Xmas, the Amazon paperwhite Ereader just last night for her Bday, just a lot of 'stuff'-- I had to convince her it that they were (are) useful tools for work, professional career work and just fun and fitness. Then she splurges on gifts for me, generous to a fault. Says I deserve to buy a 'real' sports car, for example.

She's a woman who is romantic, appreciative, who's aware that I screw up sometimes, (and as my she occasionally appropriately does, always in PRIVATE, 'calls me out on it)  but she loves, umm, 'touch'-- has great passion for that, as well as commitment and again quickly 'moves on' after a squabble.  No frickin 'ice queen' when 'not in the mood.'

A woman with the firm mindset that sex is a God given obligation from a wife to her husband, and is 'into it' even if if she REALLY "has a headache"--who feels that sex is NOT something you can turn on and off, like a damn tool.

I just can't deal with 'pissy', 'pouty' or with needless jealousy.

That said, I'm glad my wife sizes up the 'competition' that she tells me when she sees women checking me out, even hitting on me, that she knows when I see a hot babe on the street, I'm gonna look and maybe even flirt.

I just can't touch or take their phone numbers, LOL. That's the line I can't cross. No more live cams with old flames, chatting other babes. She called me out at home once, caught me dead to rights about 12 years ago doing that,  and while she'll never forget, she forgave and we moved on. Rough 24 hours that was.

But she doesn't hold sh!t over my head, and never tells friends or family about "Our business."

On the street, the malls, etc., she'll squeeze my hand when a hottie goes by. Her silence while squeezing my hand communicates: "I know you lIke THAT" --It's jealousy in the best way.

Also, it shows she's not taking me for granted and why she keeps working to stay in great shape and cooks mega healthy, tasty food for us. And be it yoga, taekwondo, long walks, on the exercise mat at home, etc., she's showing me (as if I didn't know already) that she's desirable.

It's her dressing how I like her to, to please ME. Asking me how she looks practically every day, and then changing her clothes when I tell her to.

It's asking me when a close female friend asks her out to lunch, asking if she has my 'permission' to accept.

Although I rarely tell her "NO", It's more about her showing her respect for me, that I'M the Alpha--- typically a formality learned from her upbringing. Her 'way'.

But incredibly, because I have had so very few reasons to tell her 'no'---when I DO, it's like nuclear power, it's me 'laying down the law', and she typically LIKES it. She's said so a few times, which kind of blew my mind. (And made my balls feel a little larger too, LOL)

Again, not saying all, or that even most Filipinas are like that. I looked for years. They're out there, but ya gotta search.

And not saying that some Chicas don't have similar mindsets. I just never met one. Met some incredibly beautiful, nice ones, babes who could 'shake my body down' and but good, but none had personalities to suit me, long term.

I just have played the field wider than most, know what I like and where I'm most likely to find it.

And just on me, I suck at Spanish too, so that'd be another 'wrench in the machine' were I to go Latina/Hispanic.

If I had trouble communicating with my wife or if it was a hassle for her in the community or career communication wise, or God forbid her life was an irrational, at times emotional roller coaster, It'd really wear my ass and patience out fast.

I don't know how you guys do it, but at risk, I'd say that Fil--Am marriages probably last longer than marriages involving marriages with women from elsewhere.

And if you look, you can find Filipinas that look like Spanish women, from those with milky white skin, to my preference, those with golden brown, morena features, like my wife, who has about half Spanish blood in her delicious body. 

I mean, 400 year's of Spanish rule there and the inevitable inbreeding, left some very hot looking babes!!

Jeez Robert...such a short concise response...you could have expanded a bit more and provided a bit more insight and discussion  in your response to his post.

Its not necesarry to be so shy, brief and concise and hold back your opinion you know...we wont think you are rambling on and on  if you lengthen your very curt  concise and on topic response to his post you know..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 01:46:47 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 07:33:01 PM »
Jeez Robert...such a short concise response...you could have expanded a bit more and provided a bit more insight and discussion  in your response to his post.

Its not necesarry to be so shy, brief and concise and hold back your opinion you know...we wont think you are rambling on and on  if you lengthen your very curt  concise and on topic response to his post you know..

Au contraire, now, now. Nobody EVER accused ME of making a long story short before!!

But I do hope that you guys who aren't already 100% addicted to S. & C. American babes do read it with an open mind.

Life's too short. When it  comes to long term relationships, we typically can squeeze in about three. Some sadists, like Calipro (lol)  even have squeezed in additional visits to the funeral pyre of doomed marriages. Fallen and gotten back on the horse, into another relationship, be it common law or more formal/legal.

That said, were I a 'fly on the wall' in this life, rather than a 'Robert Angel' (who's lead a pretty uproarious, improbably crazy, lucky life already, probably should died several times) I'd  have liked to have been that voyeuristic 'fly on the wall' watching Calipro, Benjio and the late Dennis Levy, navigating the 'waters' and wiley women of Colombia, dealing with those fiery women, appropriately near the Amazon region.

Not claiming I ever was much of a 'planner', but I guess I just tried (try) to mitigate the somewhat unnecessary risk of getting that 'burning feeling' in my head, heart and crotch. And then and now, whilst maximizing my partipation pleasure all the while.

When looking for women leads to too much BS, drama, it's too much like work, another thing I try to avoid.

Head East. Long trip, hopefully, longer lasting pleasures.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 08:17:25 PM »

Yes, it's a test. A test to see if you are an idiot.

LOL, fecking LOL......
* FWIW, I've taken the test and passed it several times! ---- I is, certifiable.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:52:36 PM by robert angel »

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2019, 10:35:12 AM »
   This is what I can't understand and I have seen it happen year after year the same thing. If you would not put up with a woman from the USA having a bad attitude acting like a bitch, having the phone up on you, demanding everything then why the hell do you go to Colombia find some crazy bitch that is doing everything you are running from and you stay with her?? Some guys need to wake the hell up!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 07:00:18 PM »
   This is what I can't understand and I have seen it happen year after year the same thing. If you would not put up with a woman from the USA having a bad attitude acting like a bitch, having the phone up on you, demanding everything then why the hell do you go to Colombia find some crazy bitch that is doing everything you are running from and you stay with her?? Some guys need to wake the hell up!!

The definition (well, one anyway),is doing the same thing, again and again, yet expecting different results.
Men and women alike often end up with, 2nd, 3rd and more relationships that while 'the significant other's may look and talk differently,  is essentially the dame bad news.

Be it physical abusers, substance abusers, psychological problems, behaviors and more, we all too often repeat - experience way too much of the same. No, it's usually not apparent when we're setting ourselves up for more misery 'down the line', but it's  uncannily common.

Like frickin love and war, one and the same, how they repeatedly rail up, only to often derail miserably.

No wonder 'marriage' is such a dying institution worldwide.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 07:22:54 PM »
This past weekend my wife and I did a lot of stuff 'out and about' --then also still got a lot of stuff that needed 'doin' done around the house. It was off n on, but we got a little itchy bitchy with each other, both days. More than typically.

Anyway, as we eased into typical lazy Sunday, night TV, music and reading modes, I told my wife that I was glad that when she gets pissed off, it almost always passes quick. She said: "I'm glad that you're the same way too".

Not carrying a grudge really means alot.

Yea. I thought back to my 1st marriage, where days turned into weeks, months, then years of passive aggressive behavior, where a lot of days coming home wasn't much to look forward to. At the time, awful as I see it now,  that was my 'normal'--I just didn't know how F'd up we were.

But Sunday night was a good 'then VS now' reality check.

When you're all 'busied up' caught in the thickest part of the woods, it's sometimes hard to realize exactly what kinda jungle you're actually caught up in.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345