It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Rice  (Read 1395 times)

Offline buencamino3

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Rice
« on: January 04, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
I went to a doctors appointment today but the secretary said he would be late (going to an appointment on time in Colombia is an exercise in complete futility but I still have that stupid habit). So I went across the street to a panederia to have a lulo en agua. As I sat at my table a woman in her fifties with a nasty looking face, lots of scars, came up to me and offered some bananas (candies). I refused her and she went over to a table with a full family. They refused her too. She moved away and looked at the street for a while calculating her next move. When the family got up she went over to the cashier and asked for a plastic bag. Then she went back to the families table and emptied all the rice a child had left un-eaten into the bag. After my appointment I went to the parqueadero for my car. Near the entrance two chicas were walking by. I did a double take on one as she was tall and slender and beautiful. She turned around and looked at me too. As they walked on I noticed the other one looked kind of husky. Then I thought oh shyte those were guys. I drove back north via the circunvalar.  While held up in traffic in front of the Hotel Intercontinental I saw a tall European guy talking to a chica with beautiful hair dressed and to the nines, like hot, but from the rear. As I drove by I saw she was a very black girl with a wig. He had a look on his face like he was negociating. I spend most of my time in the country but the visits to Cali are always interesting.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Rice
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:05:08 PM »
I went to a doctors appointment today but the secretary said he would be late (going to an appointment on time in Colombia is an exercise in complete futility but I still have that stupid habit). So I went across the street to a panederia to have a lulo en agua. As I sat at my table a woman in her fifties with a nasty looking face, lots of scars, came up to me and offered some bananas (candies). I refused her and she went over to a table with a full family. They refused her too. She moved away and looked at the street for a while calculating her next move. When the family got up she went over to the cashier and asked for a plastic bag. Then she went back to the families table and emptied all the rice a child had left un-eaten into the bag. After my appointment I went to the parqueadero for my car. Near the entrance two chicas were walking by. I did a double take on one as she was tall and slender and beautiful. She turned around and looked at me too. As they walked on I noticed the other one looked kind of husky. Then I thought oh shyte those were guys. I drove back north via the circunvalar.  While held up in traffic in front of the Hotel Intercontinental I saw a tall European guy talking to a chica with beautiful hair dressed and to the nines, like hot, but from the rear. As I drove by I saw she was a very black girl with a wig. He had a look on his face like he was negociating. I spend most of my time in the country but the visits to Cali are always interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP75crAfAos

In Asia--the women will sometimes tell you the most beautiful women are actually males who were surgically sculpted to resemble females. Having been around the block a few times, I'm pretty good at telling 'what's what' and what the 'real' gender is, but I've been fooled a few times, however my wife caught on and discreetly clued me in. There's no real negative stigma there--even guys who obviously are guys, but dress as females, are typically accepted the same as everyone else. Transgender people are employed in malls, as sales ladies--really in about all fields.

They have beauty contests for shemales in small villages and big cities alike and people from all walks of life show up. It's light hearted fun, often with some comedy skits thrown in.

It's not Iowa--that's for damn sure.

I mentioned some months back about a member here-- Bill,  sent money for airfare and expenses for a what he thought was a beautiful Filipina he was going to marry. Cammed and chatted with her daily for months. She even had fake tourist visa papers she showed him on cam. Poor guy--and he's NO dummy, waited  for days at the airport, roses in hand for her flight, as he/she played it out till the bitter end. Metaphorically speaking, I had to talk the poor guy down off a cliff, he was torn up real bad. Stranger than fiction alright...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 08:40:30 PM »
How late was the doctor for your apt?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 08:40:30 PM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
Only half an hour hector.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 07:59:01 PM »
^Ok, I've waited as long (or longer) for some Doctor appointments in the U.S., though it is rare.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 05:24:40 AM »
^Ok, I've waited as long (or longer) for some Doctor appointments in the U.S., though it is rare.

Yea, 20 or 30 minutes late in the USA, waiting for a Dr.s appt. isn't unusual. Hell, they'll often schedule 2 or 3 for the same time these days and even then, maybe have you sit waiting in the Dr's freezing examination room until he gets around to you.

But if YOU miss an appointment without telling them 2 or 3 days prior, they are increasingly  sending bills of $50 for the 'inconvenience.'
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 12:01:52 PM »
Oh the wait isn't so bad it's the getting stood up. Numerous times after going all the way down there, and it's a drive, the staff will say oh the doctor won't be in today...we tried to call you...
Hermosamente feliz

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864