It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: amorxvida.com and Esmerelda Fortunato  (Read 8183 times)

Offline articulatefit

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
amorxvida.com and Esmerelda Fortunato
« on: August 24, 2014, 12:52:11 AM »
Alrightythen, I may have found the service I'm looking for in Baja, Mexico.

Anyone have any personal experience with Esmerelda Fortunato at amorxvida.com?

Offline InnocentVixen

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: amorxvida.com and Esmerelda Fortunato
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »
I haven't, I see no replies so I guess most around here haven't either... but then again most men in these forums would not consider a mexicana.

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to ask around in expat forums here in Baja, they might have used a service like that and if they haven't maybe they got themselves a nice señorita who has a sister or a friend that might be interested in meeting you.

Offline articulatefit

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »
So far Esmerelda seems to have a reasonable balance between practicalities and preferences.  Let y'all know how it goes.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 06:54:25 AM »
So far Esmerelda seems to have a reasonable balance between practicalities and preferences.  Let y'all know how it goes.

There is no Testimonials !!

Offline articulatefit

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 11:17:26 PM »
I don't understand the last comment.  So far Esmerelda is long on sincerity but I'm underwhelmed with the results.

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 11:39:07 PM »
I saw this post and got excited because I thought you was talking about the The Esmeralda's in Ecuador.*sigh*

Alrightythen, I may have found the service I'm looking for in Baja, Mexico.

Anyone have any personal experience with Esmerelda Fortunato at amorxvida.com?

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 07:46:34 AM »
I saw this post and got excited because I thought you was talking about the The Esmeralda's in Ecuador.*sigh*

If you are a chocolate lover, Esmeralda's and Atacames are goldmines :D
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline kai #2

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 02:22:49 PM »

I like all women, but I like the brown ones the most, that's more of my idea of Latinas personally. I wanted to go the first time I went cus [snip], they're black like me but I'm going to try harder this time. I don't think it's much more than 3hr flight and 200usd ticket from GYE. You've been there before, care to share any pics?

If you are a chocolate lover, Esmeralda's and Atacames are goldmines :D

Offline Gavan

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 03:06:28 PM »
I like all women, but I like the brown ones the most, that's more of my idea of Latinas personally. I wanted to go the first time I went cus [snip], they're black like me but I'm going to try harder this time. I don't think it's much more than 3hr flight and 200usd ticket from GYE. You've been there before, care to share any pics?

Ecuador does seem to have a pretty large black population. This is different from Peru, where black people are very rare in almost all cities except for a town called Chincha in southern Peru where most Afro-Peruvians live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgah34cPa2I

Afro-Peruvian music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDIRNXy1TU

I would say there are more pure white people in Peru than black people (even thought they are a small minority as well). The average Peruvian and Ecuadorian (mestizo) does look very similar though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:16:39 PM by Gavan »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »

Maybe that's why I feel so comfortable there. Luckily racism isn't something I've experience mush of in S.A. When I get back Gavan I'll make sure my Peru trip post meets your specs, latinas to boot ;)

Ecuador does seem to have a pretty large black population. This is different from Peru, where black people are very rare in almost all cities except for a town called Chincha in southern Peru where most Afro-Peruvians live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgah34cPa2I

Afro-Peruvian music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDIRNXy1TU

I would say there are more pure white people in Peru than black people (even thought they are a small minority as well). The average Peruvian and Ecuadorian (mestizo) does look very similar though.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
Maybe that's why I feel so comfortable there. Luckily racism isn't something I've experience mush of in S.A. When I get back Gavan I'll make sure my Peru trip post meets your specs, latinas to boot ;)

I'm looking forward to reading it ;)

Offline kai #2

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 04:23:11 PM »

I was talking to Peruvians, some beautiful women. Only a few more months to go

I'm looking forward to reading it ;)

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 09:21:53 PM »
I haven't, I see no replies so I guess most around here haven't either... but then again most men in these forums would not consider a mexicana.

Why do you say that? I had a Mexican girlfriend for a while and I have always enjoyed my visits to Mexico (Mexico City is the bomb!). I think the hottest women that I have ever seen in my life were spotted on the Mexico City subway.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 09:21:53 PM »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 05:50:42 AM »

I really wanted to go to Mexico City. My Mexican friends talked me out of it though. I think that would a great 'Oh, I'll go here for the weekend' destination. It's only a 2 hr flight and maybe only 200usd

Why do you say that? I had a Mexican girlfriend for a while and I have always enjoyed my visits to Mexico (Mexico City is the bomb!). I think the hottest women that I have ever seen in my life were spotted on the Mexico City subway.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:50 AM »

If I were looking and had decent Spanish speaking ability, Mexico would be around the top of my list of countries, ahead of Colombia and Brazil. Broad generalizations, but most Mexican women I've met are pretty level headed, family focused and have a passion about them, w/o being drama queens. As I've said--I don't want to be a lion tamer and I like knowing what I'm coming home to.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Gavan

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 03:17:57 PM »
I really wanted to go to Mexico City. My Mexican friends talked me out of it though. I think that would a great 'Oh, I'll go here for the weekend' destination. It's only a 2 hr flight and maybe only 200usd

I went to Mexico DF back in 2003 and I liked it. I would say it is kind of similar to cities in South America like Lima, Peru, maybe slightly more developed.

Offline michaelb

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 04:39:17 PM »
I've been to DF several times, even lived there while attending UNAM for one semester. Very nice, lots of museums, theatres, plenty of beautiful historic buildings,  lots things to do. Of course the last time I was there was in 1979 :) , I'm sure things have changed. For one thing, I understand they don't have tranvias (street cars) anymore, and I've heard that N de M (Fereocarilles Nacionales de Mexico, the national railroad) no longer has any passenger services, just freight now.

Anyway, back then, the ladies of DF were pretty, that part I'm sure hasn't changed. While not as big, Veracruz is interesting from a historical and architectural standpoint, and its ladies are pretty also.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »

Yeah, I had read that the subway would be dangerous but everyone we met was cool even if they were in a rush to get to work or go home. Sometimes there were musicians playing in the subway cars and some of those guys were really rocking it. We didn't want to get off when it came to our stop at the airport. All six of us loved Mexico City - it's got a lot of energy.

Offline michaelb

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 06:09:22 PM »
People used to get on the subway and buses and streetcars trying to sell toys and candy and kitchen utensils. Did you see any of that? Oh, and that jogged my memory with another thought, are "Las Marias*" still there? I heard a while back that the mayor was going to "clean them out of downtown"....hope he didn't, besides their desperately trying to make a living, they added character to the place.

* "Las Marias" is the collective name of the women in traditional clothing sitting on the sidewalk (often as not with a baby beside them in a cardboard box) trying to sell toys, peanuts, candy, cigarettes etc. Most of them are one step above homeless and plenty of them don't speak Spanish beyond naming their product and making change, and a few simple words, they only speak their native language. They came to the big city hoping for a job as a cook or a maid, some of them made it, others, well, they're selling cigarettes on the corner. Supposedly they got the name "Las Marias" because the cops would come by and ask to see their vendor license. Of course they wouldn't have one, and the cop would say "Well then, I'm going to have to give you a citation. What's your name?".......Maria

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 04:21:11 AM »

I was just in Mexico City a week ago connecting to Bogota and I agree. Freaking hotties everywhere. I'm not sure if the majority of them were Mexicanas but I was impressed. The only thing I don't like about Mexicanan is a lot of them are lacking in the backside department...but that may just be me being spoiled by Brazil.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:35:02 AM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
I went to Mexico DF back in 2003 and I liked it. I would say it is kind of similar to cities in South America like Lima, Peru, maybe slightly more developed.

So what if I sound dumb--but what the heck does 'DF' stand for anyway? Never mind--took 20 seconds--

""Mexico City (/ˈmɛksɨkoʊ ˈsɪti/; Spanish: Ciudad de México American Spanish: [sjuˈðað ðe ˈmexiko], officially known as México, D. F., or simply D. F.) is the federal district (distrito federal), capital of Mexico and seat of the federal powers of the union""
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 04:55:30 PM »
People used to get on the subway and buses and streetcars trying to sell toys and candy and kitchen utensils. Did you see any of that? Oh, and that jogged my memory with another thought, are "Las Marias*" still there? I heard a while back that the mayor was going to "clean them out of downtown"....hope he didn't, besides their desperately trying to make a living, they added character to the place.

* "Las Marias" is the collective name of the women in traditional clothing sitting on the sidewalk (often as not with a baby beside them in a cardboard box) trying to sell toys, peanuts, candy, cigarettes etc. Most of them are one step above homeless and plenty of them don't speak Spanish beyond naming their product and making change, and a few simple words, they only speak their native language. They came to the big city hoping for a job as a cook or a maid, some of them made it, others, well, they're selling cigarettes on the corner. Supposedly they got the name "Las Marias" because the cops would come by and ask to see their vendor license. Of course they wouldn't have one, and the cop would say "Well then, I'm going to have to give you a citation. What's your name?".......Maria

Oh yeah, there were a ton of vendors walking through the subway cars hawking their goods. There were also a lot of people with little boomboxes on their hips that would sell songs for a listen - of course the rest of us would have to listen to the song they bought. I had to laugh watching one guy buy a toothbrush from a vendor - you're buying a toothbrush, dude? Isn't it a bit late for that - you're on the freaking subway!

Offline whitey

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »
I had to laugh watching one guy buy a toothbrush from a vendor - you're buying a toothbrush, dude? Isn't it a bit late for that - you're on the freaking subway!

Well, if Mexicans are anything like Colombians, they have no problems brushing their teeth in the bathroom at work a couple times during the day.

While I appreciate the oral hygiene, it would gross me out to be brushing my teeth in the same space with some other dude taking a dump ...
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »

I was just in Mexico City a week ago connecting to Bogota and I agree. Freaking hotties everywhere. I'm not sure if the majority of them were Mexicanas but I was impressed. The only thing I don't like about Mexicanan is a lot of them are lacking in the backside department...but that may just be me being spoiled by Brazil.  ;)
i think that would be a deal killer for me.

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 06:10:34 AM »
If you wanna be efficient, you should brush your teath at the same time as your taking a dump...just be careful when yer wipin yer butt..

Well, if Mexicans are anything like Colombians, they have no problems brushing their teeth in the bathroom at work a couple times during the day.

While I appreciate the oral hygiene, it would gross me out to be brushing my teeth in the same space with some other dude taking a dump ...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 91