It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Whatever happend to Dennis Levy?  (Read 23055 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Whatever happend to Dennis Levy?
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 07:56:32 PM »

What this boils down to is that you ve run out of shots to take at me. Im now married, so my dating past and my wife are out of bounds.    And so you re reduced to taking shots at people who I ve communcated with on the Internet....or met...

que triste.......

1.  I have no reason to take shots at you because other than the original post you made (by proxy), you haven't said anything that I have wanted to comment on.  Being married has nothing to do with it.  It is good that two older people are happy with each other and there is no reason for me to begrudge you or your nice wife on that count.

Where s the beef?...

I seriously doubt that Begin and ignorante are the same person, their posting styles were entirely different.

I did notice one similarity. The both used the word, yeah.....now theres a giveaway!!!!!

Ignorante claimed to be a former cop and attorney from Georgia,

Begin is retired and lives in rural western  Pennsylvania. He gave me the link to his Colombian Cupid profile, same photo and everything he wrote in his profile is what he told me. Thats going a LONG way to create a phoney identity

[size=78%]  [/size]

You are going off what 'btb' SAID and what the former poster 'ignorante" SAID...Well what did you think they were going to SAY, "I'm making up fake profiles to glean personal information from posters so I can mock them"...they are both banned (as are the other 6 phony personalities from the past)so that should tell you something! Perhaps the next personality he creates will be a mountain climber,a pharmacist or a proctologist. 

I think you should be thanking me for alerting you to the fact that you were spilling your guts to a person who is actively poking fun at you elsewhere, but instead you think it is more important to be prideful and pretend you were not sucked in... The fact continues to remain, that 'btb' has shown you the same photo, he had posted here..you have never spoke to him or seen him via webcam.   Now just think about it for a moment, I've been giving him a hard time for the past year, and now he has a chance to prove me wrong merely by showing that he is actually who he said he was in the avatar/colombian cupid profile etc etc...yet he hasn't...even to his good online buddy dennislevy.  You were sucked in, and btb deliberately posted those additional shots in your announcement of marriage thread, because he knew it would sidetrack the thread, which is what he wanted.  That was a great choice in friends you made dennislevy!!  ::)

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 08:22:07 PM »
  D.L.

Have you ever wondered how certain posters on other forums know so much about you right up to date? F.T. is right on this person he is very good at doing this. He just appears and reappears under other names because he has nothing else to do. I be honest with you I would not have thought twice about you getting married I figured it would happen sooner or later right? But why the comment at the bottom? to cause problems for you or piss people off?

Check BtB post he post at one point that he ditched his girl and now everyone can pick at him. Now she is back, but I don't understand she is his girlfriend blah blah blah but you are intro him to your old girls? Now don't you think that is strange? He is going to use a translator to talk with these girls? Is he serious? You got taken and don't even realize but the remember

YOU CAN PICK YOUR FRIENDS BUT NOT YOUR FAMILY

Offline dennislevy

• pick a realistic goal and do it.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
Now you guys are just silly.......jejejeje

After BtB had chatted with her on Skype, I chatted with one of my  amigas, to whom I had presented Begin.

The Begin who chatted with her on Skype was the same guy who sent me his photo. He was the same guy with the same photos on Colombian cupid that my amiga checked, And he was the same guy that posted the same photo on one of his original avatars here on P L.

C mon! next you re going to be saying that Begin was the guy on the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22, 1963.....

You claim that Begin was ignorante and a bunch of previous posters who were banned before? As far as I can see ignorante wasn t banned and if you re so sure that Begin has had  multiple identities, then WHO ARE THE OTHERS?   

Do YOU have a SINGLE shred of real evidence to back up your allegation about BtB???

As for people knowing what Im doing, thats a no brainer.  Definitely one (papa rab...) or both of you are on another forum where unfortunately, there are no rules..   I read the boorish drivel that was written about why I married......or what my supposed intentions are...

Need I say more???

As far as I know, to date, BtB has never been to Colombia.  And, some of us may think the idea of a cybernovia is silly....and he might have been a little too assumptive in his cyber friendships with Colombian women.

BUT I remember how hard and lonely the life of a single, divorced or widowed American male in his 50s ands 60s can be  To change that life was one of the reasons I moved SOTB.   

And so I empathize with Begin.  I decided to make cyber introductions of him to prior amigas of mine because I thought it would give him more knowledge about Colombian women and he might hit it off with one of them.

No one has gotten hurt.....not him or the women. 

And, if Begin gets on the plane to Colombia this summer, then he merits respect.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:29:29 PM by dennislevy »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 03:53:06 PM »
Now you guys are just silly.......jejejeje

After BtB had chatted with her on Skype, I chatted with one of my  amigas, to whom I had presented Begin.

The Begin who chatted with her on Skype was the same guy who sent me his photo. He was the same guy with the same photos on Colombian cupid that my amiga checked, And he was the same guy that posted the same photo on one of his original avatars here on P L.

C mon! next you re going to be saying that Begin was the guy on the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22, 1963.....

You claim that Begin was ignorante and a bunch of previous posters who were banned before? As far as I can see ignorante wasn t banned and if you re so sure that Begin has had  multiple identities, then WHO ARE THE OTHERS?   

Do YOU have a SINGLE shred of real evidence to back up your allegation about BtB???

Well dennislevy if you want to continue to spill your guts out to a suspicious character that you have never met then I guess I should be fine with it too!  :D 

Look at it this way, you have been chatting with the guy for months and months and he can read what is being written here and heck he has even been banned according to you, and yet he has still not shown up on a video chat with you..not even once.  Since you guys are such good online buddies you would think he would want to make you feel a little more secure about this topic.  Again, that is strange behavior for a 'friend'. 

I have questioned his identity for at least a year and he still has an opportunity to possibly prove me wrong and defend the judgement of his good friend dennislevy....and yet he hasn't.   How can you explain that?   I will explain for you...he is a phony...your 'amiga' that you hooked him up with on skype is not somebody anybody knows, and she probably just said whatever you were leading her to say...I still think you are just trying to defend your judgement/pride...I suspect that you are also starting to have your own doubts....Why don't you ask him to videochat with you JUST ONCE?  I do think he is an older man like yourself and I do think he may well  retire to colombia, and I'm sure he has no problem with you introducing him to your friends.  Since I believe he is a fake, I wouldn't doubt it, if he found out more information through your 'amigas'...since I believe that was a lot of what his intentions were/are.     

Once again, see if he will videochat with you about colombia, and see if it is the same person as the avatar...If it can be proven that I'm mistaken i will apologize for insulting his person...I'm convinced that is not going to happen...and someday you will have to admit I was correct about this btb character!

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 07:43:20 PM »

Well dennislevy if you want to continue to spill your guts out to a suspicious character that you have never met then I guess I should be fine with it too!  :D 

Look at it this way, you have been chatting with the guy for months and months and he can read what is being written here and heck he has even been banned according to you, and yet he has still not shown up on a video chat with you..not even once.  Since you guys are such good online buddies you would think he would want to make you feel a little more secure about this topic.  Again, that is strange behavior for a 'friend'. 

I have questioned his identity for at least a year and he still has an opportunity to possibly prove me wrong and defend the judgement of his good friend dennislevy....and yet he hasn't.   How can you explain that?   I will explain for you...he is a phony...your 'amiga' that you hooked him up with on skype is not somebody anybody knows, and she probably just said whatever you were leading her to say...I still think you are just trying to defend your judgement/pride...I suspect that you are also starting to have your own doubts....Why don't you ask him to videochat with you JUST ONCE?  I do think he is an older man like yourself and I do think he may well  retire to colombia, and I'm sure he has no problem with you introducing him to your friends.  Since I believe he is a fake, I wouldn't doubt it, if he found out more information through your 'amigas'...since I believe that was a lot of what his intentions were/are.     

Once again, see if he will videochat with you about colombia, and see if it is the same person as the avatar...If it can be proven that I'm mistaken i will apologize for insulting his person...I'm convinced that is not going to happen...and someday you will have to admit I was correct about this btb character!

Fathertime!

F.T.

Listen you are wasting your time  D.L. will never video chat with the imposter because he does not want to know the truth. You would think D.L. would wonder how several members of another forum know so many personal things about him and he knows nothing of them. Remember back when he was so sure I was you and you were me? He does not question anything to do with BtB seems so strange, of course he does associate with S.F. so what does that say?

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2012, 08:48:43 PM »
I m tryign to ge this straight.

You have a suspicion about someone who was a member of this board having mukltiple identities? YOU suspect someone. YOU aka papa rab... aka Herb Raglan....

Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you expect me to videochat with Begin just to find out if he looks like the guy in all the photos I ve seen and who my amiga told me is the same guy?

I dont videochat with men socially and rarely have I done it with women, even when I was in the game. We exchanged photos, I asked questions, we chatted extensively on messenger and I went to see them....when I made up my mind to meet them and I did, I was rarely if ever disappointed

begin has his own POV that comes from his own situation. You re  hammering me because someone I chat with doesnt fit into your little box of how someone should begin their Colombian experience????

Whatever I write on this forum, I assume will be twisted and end up on the other forum...so that s no great surprise.    I do find it very interesting that the two of you always back each other up..like clockwork....but we ve been down that road before.

And since you are two different guys, dont you have anythign else better to do???????

jejejeje....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »

You have a suspicion about someone who was a member of this board having mukltiple identities? YOU suspect someone. YOU aka papa rab... aka Herb Raglan....

and you expect me to videochat with Begin just to find out if he looks like the guy in all the photos I ve seen and who my amiga told me is the same guy?

I dont videochat with men socially and rarely have I done it with women, even when I was in the game. We exchanged photos, I asked questions, we chatted extensively on messenger and I went to see them....when I made up my mind to meet them and I did, I was rarely if ever disappointed

begin has his own POV that comes from his own situation. You re  hammering me because someone I chat with doesnt fit into your little box of how someone should begin their Colombian experience? ???

Whatever I write on this forum, I assume will be twisted and end up on the other forum...so that s no great surprise.    I do find it very interesting that the two of you always back each other up..like clockwork....but we ve been down that road before.

And since you are two different guys, dont you have anythign else better to do? ??? ???

jejejeje....

Sounds like you have are finally realizing that you have been had by btb...He was pumping you for information, which is no doubt strange, but alas you are not likely to EVER meet/video chat with him, because he was NEVER real!  I'm certain since this thread began you have asked him to provide some sort of evidence of his existence (aside from the avatar) and you have been stonewalled.    ;) [size=78%] [/size]

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2012, 09:21:12 PM »

begin has his own POV that comes from his own situation. You re  hammering me because someone I chat with doesnt fit into your little box of how someone should begin their Colombian experience? ???

And since you are two different guys, dont you have anythign else better to do? ??? ???

jejejeje....

If you took a look at old post from the both of us you would have seen we really are two different people in fact at one point we use to drive each other nuts until F.T. got the taste of a Barranquilla woman then we pretty much buried the hachet in each other and realized we both had much in common. In fact I felt it was a complement when you kept accusing us of being the same person. My biggest problem is horrible grammer and bad spelling. I have wrote a post here at night and the next day it did not make no sense even to me.

Like I told you before announcing that you had finally tied the knot was great but it was just kinda strange you had to poke guys here in the eye after, but then it figures still grinding the axe.

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
Well  BtB is chatting with three different women who I ve introduced him to , so we ll let them figure out if he s for real or not.

I think he is real.

As for you thinking I ve gotten played....look, I ve always given  information to gringos.  As long as someone has a good attitude and is polite, I never have had a problem doing it....

I ve been all over Colombia....I am now happily married, so I m introducing ex amigas to different men that I kniow....

News flash......knowledge is useless when it s hoarded. 

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2012, 09:45:18 PM »

Remember back when he was so sure I was you and you were me?

I am he as you are me and we are all together.

Gee, this one could get interesting, wish I had Ray's popcorn eating icon to attach. So any way, which of you is the Egg Man and which the Walrus?

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
Well  BtB is chatting with three different women who I ve introduced him to , so we ll let them figure out if he s for real or not.

I think he is real.

As for you thinking I ve gotten played....look, I ve always given  information to gringos.  As long as someone has a good attitude and is polite, I never have had a problem doing it....

I ve been all over Colombia....I am now happily married, so I m introducing ex amigas to different men that I kniow....

News flash......knowledge is useless when it s hoarded.

News flash and stupidity should be spread every where?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2012, 11:04:09 PM »

If you took a look at old post from the both of us you would have seen we really are two different people in fact at one point we use to drive each other nuts until F.T. got the taste of a Barranquilla woman then we pretty much buried the hachet in each other and realized we both had much in common. In fact I felt it was a complement when you kept accusing us of being the same person.

Yup Fuzzy, I like being accused of being you too, because I've grown to like your style. Barranquilla has been good to the both of us, so we speak highly of the ladies. 

I think he is real.

well, i think you realize he was greatly misrepresenting himself, but you don't want to investigate further because you are trying to stay in denial.  You are starting to realize that you were feeding personal info. to somebody working against you...anyway i doubt you will make that mistake again.

News flash and stupidity should be spread every where?
:)

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 12:49:05 PM »
I am he as you are me and we are all together.

Gee, this one could get interesting, wish I had Ray's popcorn eating icon to attach. So any way, which of you is the Egg Man and which the Walrus?

Becareful you could become us or we could become you or something like that hehehe

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 02:41:03 PM »

I haven t  realized anything about Begin, he s a guy with whom I chat with frequently.  He hasn t asked me for money, as a matter of fact he s never asked me for anything material.

He is looking to improve his knowlege of Colombia and he s asked me questions aobut different places in Colombia, customs, how he might interpret different behavioral signals  from women, etc.

My amigas with whom I have introduced him to are all mature women, 41, 42 and almost 47...You are correct, no one from the board knows them, but they are intelligent, independent thinking women and they will decide what they think aobut Begin and vice versa. 

I ve never fed him any information that he could not have read from my posts which are publicly available for anyone to read.

And that makes him a SUSCPICIOUS (your word) character?
And just how is he misrepesenting (your word) himself?

And you havent given ONE flipping shred of proof that he has been to Colombia before or speaks Spanish.or has multiple identities.

Is he a suspicious character just because he doesnt fit into P L s self appointed sheriff s  (FT) box of what s a permissible profile for a wife hunter?

jejerjeje....

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:11:36 PM by dennislevy »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 05:18:17 PM »

My amigas with whom I have introduced him to are all mature women, 41, 42 and almost 47...You are correct, no one from the board knows them, but they are intelligent, independent thinking women and they will decide what they think aobut Begin and vice versa. 

I ve never fed him any information that he could not have read from my posts which are publicly available for anyone to read.

These are conflicting statements....one moment you say you are introducing him to 'amigas' (which nobody else on the board is privy to) and the next moment you are saying you did not feed him any information that others couldn't read from your posts.  I think you are unwilling to admit you were had by BTB and now he knows many of your 'amigas'....

Obviously he is stonewalling your efforts to provide you any shred of evidence that he ever existed as he represented himself here.    I'm certain you and he would like to prove old FT the 'pl sheriff' wrong.  So what is the delay?  My apology is waiting in mothballs to be presented.   :)

I haven t  realized anything about Begin, he s a guy with whom I chat with frequently.  He hasn t asked me for money, as a matter of fact he s never aked me for anything material.

Nobody said he would ask you for anything material...the man is already independently wealthy....he was just playing an extended game with you...if not for me warning you, he would still be gleaning more 'amigas' from you rather than stonewalling.   At some point down the road when it is less painful you will admit that he is not at all who he presented himself to be...

This is weird though, while I'm teasing you, I'm also defending you, meanwhile you are defending your abuser...reminds me of how some domestic violence victims behave! 

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2012, 06:39:34 PM »
Yes, I wrote emails to former amigas (but it was my idea, he didn t ask me) to introduce BtB.

Frankly, I don t care if he knows or anyone knows my ex amigas. I am married and there is no reason for me to have any significant continuing contact with my ex amigas. Obvioulsy, I didn t  have relationships with them that lasted so they can talk with or date whoever they want!!!!!!!

So BtB has chatted with three of my ex amigas....

And your point is? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?

He s not stone walling me in any way.

YOU are the one who is stonewalling because you dont want to back up your accusation that he has multiple identities!

I don t know where you get the idea that he is independently wealthy....jejejeje. If the guy is waiting until he is 62 to get his social security pension before he goes to Colombia...that s hardly an independently wealthy man.

And I can just hear you saying...oh.....but that s part of his diabolical master plan to trick you.

And if you REALLY think that, its time for you to get off the computer!

And if you just re shooting crap, because you think you ve got nothing else better to do...

1. Hug your wife
2. kiss your child

Over and out!
[size=78%]  [/size]

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:48:40 PM by dennislevy »

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2012, 07:50:38 PM »
Yes, I wrote emails to former amigas (but it was my idea, he didn t ask me) to introduce BtB.

Frankly, I don t care if he knows or anyone knows my ex amigas. I am married and there is no reason for me to have any significant continuing contact with my ex amigas. Obvioulsy, I didn t  have relationships with them that lasted so they can talk with or date whoever they want!!!!!!!

YOU are the one who is stonewalling because you dont want to back up your accusation that he has multiple identities!

I don t know where you get the idea that he is independently wealthy....jejejeje. If the guy is waiting until he is 62 to get his social security pension before he goes to Colombia...that s hardly an independently wealthy man.

And I can just hear you saying...oh.....but that s part of his diabolical master plan to trick you.

And if you REALLY think that, its time for you to get off the computer!

And if you just re shooting crap, because you think you ve got nothing else better to do...

1. Hug your wife
2. kiss your child

Over and out!
[size=78%]  [/size]

D.L. don't worry it really is not a big deal to us really. Why? Because in several months you will have someone who you know starting attacking your personnel life and you will have no ideal who it is. We will know only because we have been watching for sometime the game played out and it is going to be someone you have know sometime ago laying the fishing hook for you. The name? You already know you just do not want to admit it yet!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »

My point was, you just got through mentioning how you haven't given 'btb' anything you didn't already put out there on PL.    Well I don't recall you putting the numbers of these ladies out there on PL, nor should you.  So it turns out it was a lie when you said you didn't give 'btb' anything other than what was already written here. 

Lets address both these issues quickly once again. 

1.  I never said i was going to back up my accusation about 'btb' as a matter of fact I already said I can't prove it, because it is based on circumstantial evidence and intuition.  Turns out it is in all likelihood true.

2.  Yes he is stonewalling you, because he is leaving you hanging.  Here you are defending 'btb' and his good name, and he hasn't even provided you ANY evidence that he is who he said he was.  That makes no sense, if he was actually the man in the avatar and on the Colombian Cupid site, he would have proudly shown his face, so he could back up his good friend dennislevy...and counter me, his pesky nemesis.    There is no way around it dennislevy, if BTB were actually who he said he was he wouldn't have stonewalled you when you asked him for some other way for you to identify him (which I'm pretty sure you have already done)  How can you explain that he hasn't done that for you already?  Why wouldn't he volunteer without you even asking, when he sees you have tried to defend him here?  If I saw somebody sticking their neck out like you are for 'btb' I wouldn't let that person do it without proving to them that they are doing the right thing by defending me. 

Since practically everything else he told you was a lie, why are you having a hard time believing that the guy who created BTB is actually wealthy?  If you multiply by 2 the number of remaining teeth in your mouth, you have the number of trips this guy as already made to colombia.

In your heart of hearts you strongly suspect you are defending somebody that isn't real, but you won't admit that you have been had, by what btb sees as a practical joke!

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2012, 04:59:47 PM »
How do you know what BtB told me were lies?  ??? ???

You say you cant prove your allegation about BtB, because all you have is

your circumstantial evidence (of which I have seen none)
and your intuition(which I won t even comment on)

And then you say it s in all likelihood, true!!!!!!!

What the hell? ??? ??? ??? ?.................. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

BtB cant defend himself on P L , he was banned some days ago.

And I dont need him to back me up.

I am not so much as defending BtB as pinning your ears back for your smearing of other posters....When you have nothing to back up your smears.

I still remember what you pulled a few months ago when you and your cyber nut sidekick accused me of trying to buy a false conjugal visa from my ex novia and then I bailed out becaue  I supposedly wouldnt pay her quote price unquote.

The ex novia is now.......... my wife. 

I spent normal notary expenses to register a marriage, she has never asked me for anything!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:31:42 PM by dennislevy »

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
How do you know what BtB told me were lies?  ??? ???

You say you cant prove your allegation about BtB, because all you have is

your circumstantial evidence (of which I have seen none)
and your intuition(which I won t even comment on)

And then you say it s in all likelihood, true!!!!!!!

What the hell? ??? ??? ??? ?.................. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

BtB cant defend himself on P L , he was banned some days ago.

And I dont need him to back me up.

I am not so much as defending BtB as pinning your ears back for your smearing of other posters....When you have nothing to back up your smears.

I still remember what you pulled a few months ago when you and your cyber nut sidekick accused me of trying to buy a false conjugal visa from my ex novia and then I bailed out becaue  I supposedly wouldnt pay her quote price unquote.

I spent normal notary expenses to register a marriage, she has never asked me for anything!!!!!!

Normally when banned all the info disappears under the posters avatar I think BtB just does not want to post here no more after his last post.

So you are kidding all of us here you did married the woman that you were going to pay to get your conjugal visa??? I thought it was all a joke!

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
Once again,  she NEVER asked me to pay for a false conjugal visa....Last summer she offered one without charge because she wanted to keep me in Colombia.

The story about me wanting to pay her for a false visa was  concocted by a cyber wing nut who had been banned and then was posted by the other guy.....who so frequently is assumed to be your.....clone.....

jejejeje

When I explained to her the consequences of a false conjugal visa, she understood it wasn t the right thing to do. And I wasnt ready to live with her and to make the commitment for a real visa.

I left Colombia for Ecuador and Peru, we  chatted almost every day for close to seven months and when I came back, I loved her as much as she had always loved me.

And we are now married.

As far as I know, sometimes people are banned with all their information showing but they are unable to post or send PMs, and other board members are not aware that that person has been banned.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:14:46 PM by dennislevy »

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »
Once again,  she NEVER asked me to pay for a false conjugal visa....Last summer she offered one without charge because she wanted to keep me in Colombia.

The story about me wanting to pay her for a false visa was  concocted by a cyber wing nut who had been banned and then was posted by the other guy.....

When I explained to her the consequences of a false conjugal visa, she understood it wasn t the right thing to do. And I wasnt ready to live with her and to make the commitment for a real visa.

I left Colombia for Ecuador and Peru, we  chatted almost every day for close to seven months and when I came back, I loved her as much as she had always loved me.

And we are now married.

As far as I know, sometimes people are banned with all their information showing but they are unable to post or send PMs, and other board members are not aware that that person has been banned.

Dennis

I hate to say this but your a drama queen no one asked you here anything about your wife, in fact everyone pretty much congratulated you even after you had your proxy start your problems. No asked you if this was the same woman from last year., I asked you because you posted the above info and I really only heard bits and pieces because to be honest reading your story across two or three forums is not for the faint hearted!

You have gone thru so many woman who the heck really knows who she is.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2012, 11:02:08 PM »

Well dennislevy...i wasn't interested in commenting on your marriage BUT do you really want to bring up what was said quite some time ago?  You were unable to keep your trap shut in the past about your personal business and it wound up here on the board through the grapevine, obviously that started with somebody you talked to.  You know what you have done/said and eluded to in the past regarding visa's, and unfortunately members here and elsewhere got wind of it....you would probably be better off leaving this subject to die, but if you would like to further discuss it, you know I have no problem with that but last time it brought you to a tearful exit. 

Regarding BTB...I assume still no webcam or real contact with him.  What a friend he is to you and you professed to be so fond of him.  He obviously just used you, and now you are just lashing out at the messenger, which is me.  Heck if you had acknowledged it earlier in this thread the conversation would have been over.   

Let's not forget you were the one who said you gave 'btb' nothing you didn't give others here in your posts, and then you mention that you gave him a bunch of your 'amiga's' numbers.   I'd tell you want he likely is doing, but it just make you throw another fit of anger, so I'll let it be. 

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »

So dennislevy once again you admit to having this conversation with your now wife about 'fake visas' ...and how would I know the first thing about this private conversation unless you started blabbing it out there to every 'cyber friend'...  I should have never known about this conversation, except that you are unable to keep your mouth quiet, obviously when I was told the story it was quite a bit different than the one you are telling now.   Don't blame me for bringing this up, I wanted to leave this topic alone, I really did, but you must feel you have something to rehash, so go ahead.

I'll try to be nice about it or I'll drop it, this one is your call, so whichever you prefer. 

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats