It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Cell Phone Spyware  (Read 21969 times)

Offline Oiga!

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Cell Phone Spyware
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2019, 05:20:06 PM »
The best solution for him is to knock her up right away. I think that's what former poster Dallas Steve did. Should keep her out of the bars.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »
All good now according to my friend. She told him about the ex contacting her while he was there over Thanksgiving. Apparently the personal trainer is gay (Not sure about that one), and he hasn’t seen any coke messages for a while. So maybe our own paranoia makes us so apprehensive about a good thing we try and find some way to ruin it. I dunno. Like I said...always seemed like a perfectly happy couple. You see two people together and you just know. Will things change once she gets to the states? Maybe! But I think a lot of the guys I talk to and even some men here get completely paranoid or even completely turned off on a really good thing because of fear. Fortune favors the bold my friends. You want a gorgeous, young, foreign wife that loves the skid marks in your underwear you’re gonna have to walk through fire and probably get burned!! For those guys that had the balls here...kudos to you. For all the others, roll the fu?king dice. Who knows? You may be writing a success story instead of a nightmare.

Happy Holidays Gentlemen. Stay safe out there.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 08:18:37 AM »
The best solution for him is to knock her up right away. I think that's what former poster Dallas Steve did. Should keep her out of the bars.

For 9 months maybe.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 08:18:37 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 08:38:45 AM »
All good now according to my friend. She told him about the ex contacting her while he was there over Thanksgiving. Apparently the personal trainer is gay (Not sure about that one), and he hasn’t seen any coke messages for a while. So maybe our own paranoia makes us so apprehensive about a good thing we try and find some way to ruin it. I dunno. Like I said...always seemed like a perfectly happy couple. You see two people together and you just know. Will things change once she gets to the states? Maybe! But I think a lot of the guys I talk to and even some men here get completely paranoid or even completely turned off on a really good thing because of fear. Fortune favors the bold my friends. You want a gorgeous, young, foreign wife that loves the skid marks in your underwear you’re gonna have to walk through fire and probably get burned!! For those guys that had the balls here...kudos to you. For all the others, roll the fu?king dice. Who knows? You may be writing a success story instead of a nightmare.

Happy Holidays to all as well. My son graduates from UGA Dec 13th and he has a job at the place he interned at the last 2 summers, something to do with the computer cloud, starting at $96,000. And more importantly, he LIKES his job!

Enjoying a week on Florida's Siesta Key with my wife, who as seen in my avatar,  looks like  and even weighs the same as she did ten years ago.

I'm not sure how she does it, putting up with me, keeping me fit and healthy (well, trying anyway) but I'm thankful that life here hasn't changed her in any major way.

Maybe too many shoes, lol...

But here or abroad, finding the right lady and marrying isn't for the naive or faint of heart. Maintaining a relationship anywhere takes measured thought.

You have to admit when you're really, really wrong and 'meet in the middle' on some issues, BUT without her thinking you're a pushover.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Now, if UGA can somehow whip those LSU Tigers Saturday,  this may be my best December yet!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2019, 08:39:07 AM »

Happy Holidays to all as well. My son graduates from UGA Dec 13th and he has a job at the place he interned at the last 2 summers, something to do with the computer cloud, starting at $96,000. And more importantly, he LIKES his job!

Enjoying a week on Florida's Siesta Key with my wife, who as seen in my avatar,  looks like  and even weighs the same as she did ten years ago.

I'm not sure how she does it, putting up with me, keeping me fit and healthy (well, trying anyway) but I'm thankful that life here hasn't changed her in any major way.

But here or abroad, finding the right lady and marrying isn't for the naive or faint of heart. Maintaining a relationship anywhere takes measured thought.

You have to admit when you're really, really wrong and 'meet in the middle' on some issues, BUT without her thinking you're a pushover.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Now, if UGA can somehow whip those LSU Tigers Saturday,  this may be my best December yet!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »
Weird, 'server issues' double post...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2019, 09:41:21 AM »

Sometimes (prolly almost all the time) I am positive,  perhaps even to the point of sounding gloating about my marriage,  about my wonderful wife....

But I was married before to a woman from the same country for 14 years, and after just a few years and with two kids, it was bad. No infidelities,  but it was cold.

So right now my record's 50 - 50.

That said, God forbid I screw this up (and our huge difference in age is ever more apparent) I'd go back to the same place, lessons learned, hoping to find a diamond twice.

Never quit!

Offline benjio

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2019, 10:46:00 AM »
Happy Holidays to all as well. My son graduates from UGA Dec 13th and he has a job at the place he interned at the last 2 summers, something to do with the computer cloud, starting at $96,000. And more importantly, he LIKES job!

Robert,

If he hasn’t already tell him to get into AZURE. Once he gets a little experience under his belt and a few certs he can make a $hit ton more than $96K!!!

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2019, 09:49:14 PM »
For 9 months maybe.

jajaja

Then they the poor sex starved gringos will be fighting of a single mother with a new born.

It really is hard to watch how American guys can be such beta wimps.

When I'm 62 my wife will be 36 and I plan on moving back to the states.

And I already know what I'm going to say to any guy that comes knocking when we are living in the USA.

I'm just going to ask them if this is the best they can do. Why not look for a woman that doesn't have a child?
Or are you really prepared to live and help a child that isn't yours just to get a bit better looking woman. jajaja
Talk about paying for it.
And think of the torment and frustration you will feel having an [snip] like me knocking on your door and spending Christmas and holidays together. jajaja
And then I will tell them I know where they can get an even hotter chick with no kids.

My child living with a step dad isn't really an option....My wife knows that..... but you never know what will happen when you bring a chick to the USA.

American guys like to complain about American women....but the truth is .....American women are a product of their environment. Guys should just stop living with and marrying women that have children with another guy....that would cut the divorce rate in half in the US.

If you told the biggest gold digger in Colombia that it was possible in the USA to divorce your husband take half of his assets and then have the state sue him for child support at no cost to them.....plus have a good shot of remarry another guy that would also help raise and support your children....the gold digging Colombiana would just shake her head in disbelief.

American guys need to get some self respect. I regularly see decent looking guys half my age with women I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Or they are hooked up with some gringa that is just using them to raise her children she had with the Alpha male and is now letting the beta provider take over.

Robert I hope you have talked to your sons about having some kind of standards when it come to the women they date.

When I see guys that go for damaged women or women that have children instead of looking for a woman that doesn't have children or some other defect. I think of this farside cartoon.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:56:18 PM by Calipro »

Offline benjio

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2019, 11:21:10 PM »

jajaja

Then they the poor sex starved gringos will be fighting of a single mother with a new born.

And I already know what I'm going to say to any guy that comes knocking when we are living in the USA.

I'm just going to ask them if this is the best they can do. Why not look for a woman that doesn't have a child?
Or are you really prepared to live and help a child that isn't yours just to get a bit better looking woman. jajaja
And think of the torment and frustration you will feel having an [snip] like me knocking on your door and spending Christmas and holidays together. jajaja
And then I will tell them I know where they can get an even hotter chick with no kids.

My child living with a step dad isn't really an option....My wife knows that..... but you never know what will happen when you bring a chick to the USA.

American guys like to complain about American women....but the truth is .....American women are a product of their environment. Guys should just stop living with and marrying women that have children with another guy....that would cut the divorce rate in half in the US.

If you told the biggest gold digger in Colombia that it was possible in the USA to divorce your husband take half of his assets and then have the state sue him for child support at no cost to them.....plus have a good shot of remarry another guy that would also help raise and support your children....the gold digging Colombiana would just shake her head in disbelief.

American guys need to get some self respect. I regularly see decent looking guys half my age with women I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Or they are hooked up with some gringa that is just using them to raise her children she had with the Alpha male and is now letting the beta provider take over.

Robert I hope you have talked to your sons about having some kind of standards when it come to the women they date.

When I see guys that go for damaged women or women that have children instead of looking for a woman that doesn't have children or some other defect. I think of this farside cartoon.

Once again, CaliPro with a jewel. There aren’t many guys posting here anymore but he’s one of the guys I feel aren’t so jaded they completely dismiss the idea of foreign wives, but are realistic enough to recognize the risks and accept them.

The problem in the states is beauty has been completely monetized. You meet a pretty girl in Miami, NYC, Houston, Atlanta, wherever...and there’s an overwhelming sense of entitlement with them. When in reality, thinking globally, beauty isn’t nearly as valuable as most gringos think. It’s EVERYWHERE!!!

Not sure it’s a frame of mind that can be corrected. I’m just glad I realized the odds are stll hardly in women’s favor if you’re willing to hop on a plane.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2019, 05:22:41 AM »

Nope..not Steve. His wife has a kid from a former marriage who is a vagrant.

Must be thinking of someone else..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:52:20 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2019, 05:45:05 AM »

jajaja

Good one Calip. Even MUDD would like it.

Spending 150 mil or even 200 mil on supper and drinks seems pretty tame compared to the millions you could lose linking up with a gringa or Euro women or Aussie women in your home country. Or even bringing a Colombiana to your home country.

I know guys that.have lost over a milion in court too thier exes.

Just look what Canadian men over 65  have to contend with.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-why-women-over-65-are-going-it-alone/

I am staying in Colombia forever. If I have to leave I will go to another Latin country.Never go back to Canada to live.MAYBE to die
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:51:39 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Oiga!

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »
"Nope..not Steve. His wife has a kid from a former marriage who is a vagrant.Must be thinking of someone else.."

You know you may be right, I might have been thinking of a guy who married a girl from Barranquilla. I think he put her on hold for a while because she didn't learn English.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2019, 08:35:02 PM »
Interesting story Benjio. All things considered, sounds like your buddy met a good (loyal) woman.

I think I told this story once before on P.L. About 18 months ago I had a date with this 27/28 year old Latina here in the U.S. She has an older brother who is a cop. I think he is about 40. He married a young girl here in the states who is about 12 to 15 years younger.

Suffice it to say they didn't have kids (yet) and the cop did pretty well for himself so his young wife just stayed home and didn't work. According to the Latina I dated, the cop bought his wife a nice car and was PAYING for her personal trainer.

Well, the personal trainer was a guy. And the cop found out his young wife was cheating with the trainer. To the cop's credit, he ENDED the marriage almost immediately.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2019, 04:46:14 AM »
Interesting story Benjio. All things considered, sounds like your buddy met a good (loyal) woman.

I think I told this story once before on P.L. About 18 months ago I had a date with this 27/28 year old Latina here in the U.S. She has an older brother who is a cop. I think he is about 40. He married a young girl here in the states who is about 12 to 15 years younger.

Suffice it to say they didn't have kids (yet) and the cop did pretty well for himself so his young wife just stayed home and didn't work. According to the Latina I dated, the cop bought his wife a nice car and was PAYING for her personal trainer.

Well, the personal trainer was a guy. And the cop found out his young wife was cheating with the trainer. To the cop's credit, he ENDED the marriage almost immediately.

There you go ..you guys bring a "hot" Latina  woman to the States with all these sheep shaggin hound dogs around and expect her to be loyal??

Offline benjio

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2019, 07:20:02 AM »
There you go ..you guys bring a "hot" Latina  woman to the States with all these sheep shaggin hound dogs around and expect her to be loyal??

Depends on the woman, the man bringing her stateside, the health of the relationship and the situation. It’s a case by case kinda thing, but fundamentally I agree with you. It’s not worth the risk. And honestly even starting a family with her won’t matter. If she’s attractive there are plenty of men that will be more than willing to raise your children just to have your hot wife on his arm.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2019, 12:19:06 PM »
Depends on the woman, the man bringing her stateside, the health of the relationship and the situation. It’s a case by case kinda thing, but fundamentally I agree with you. It’s not worth the risk. And honestly even starting a family with her won’t matter. If she’s attractive there are plenty of men that will be more than willing to raise your children just to have your hot wife on his arm.

I have a technicsl question for  you Benjio' as a systems expert and anyone else who has experimented with "Sptware" (eg MUDD).

So you buy her a celphone with spyware. Whats to.prevent her from finding out? These girls are pretty tech savy. Maybe she senses something wrong..phone really slow..she takes it a tech and he tells her"someone put spyware on your phone"
What is to prevent that from happening?

Offline benjio

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2019, 07:22:12 AM »
I have a technicsl question for  you Benjio' as a systems expert and anyone else who has experimented with "Sptware" (eg MUDD).

So you buy her a celphone with spyware. Whats to.prevent her from finding out? These girls are pretty tech savy. Maybe she senses something wrong..phone really slow..she takes it a tech and he tells her"someone put spyware on your phone"
What is to prevent that from happening?

Awesome questions!!! And I wanted to go a little more into how all this works as you can probably tell from my first post in this thread, but I honestly thought I’d bore everyone with the tech BS. Cell phone spyware’s most important feature is how clandestine it is. They all do the same thing technically: allow an individual without direct access to the device to see everything the phone’s user is doing without the spy’s target knowing they’re being monitored. There are varying levels to how undetectable they are and that’s usually based on how these apps manage to take what’s supposed to be private data and making it available through a peripheral portal or source.

The iTunes based applications are so effective because they utilize functionality already programmed into the phone. Unless a user opts out (hardly anyone does) all the core data and settings on your phone are backed up to iCloud at predefined intervals. All the spyware is doing is taking these backed up files, copying them somewhere else and organizing them into a format someone can comprehend without having access to the device they came from. The information is usually accessible through a website after that. There is absolutely no noticeable difference in latency or performance because the phone is constantly performing this task anyway...usually in the wee hours of the morning when it assumes the owner is sleep. There’s also no difference in how the phone normally functions. None whatsoever. So even a tech that could find spyware would have to be specifically looking for it. And if the phone’s owner wasn’t under any suspicion, why would that person ever bother to ask.

These apps are detectable but someone has to be extremely tech savy to do so. They are hidden from the phone’s UI and app management gateways, which means the phone’s user won’t see the the spyware anywhere on the screen when they’re using the phone. But if they notice small changes in their phone, it’s possible. The number 1 tell tale sign is data usage. Spyware also exports and transfer data at set intervals. If it happens every day and a user isn’t consistently on wifi, they’ll notice a huge, unexplainable spike in data usage. There are several other more technical ways but again I don’t want to bore you guys with this stuff.

Two things: if your job provides you with a cell, there’s a very good chance it’s being spied on in one way or another. Especially if you’re a driver or they have interest in your location for any reason. Companies don’t usually care much about your calls or chats, but your GPS location might be important to them. Also there are much more complex and revealing spywares out there. With respect to iPhones these usually require a jailbreak. That means reprogramming default restrictions on the phone to give yourself the ability to manipulate the core code on the device. With these types of programs the possibilities are endless!!! Everything from listening to calls to remotely turning the camera on and seeing everything the phone points at. These are risky and sometimes inefficient because updating the phone’s software usually overwrites a jailbreak and subsequently deletes the spyware. But there are jailbreaks now that are programmed to fake an update so the user thinks their phone is downloading the latest software, but in reality nothing is happening. After that the rabbit hole only gets deeper. There really isn’t such a thing as limitations in the cyber realm.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:47:01 AM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2019, 09:59:27 AM »

Thanks for mentioning that--I've tried, with mixed success. For 14 years, I've literally been showing them the standard, leading by example. But regardless, there's a learning curve...

They see how my wife--{their stepmother) and I took it real slow for 4 years, THEN married. By the time our fiancee visa came through early 2005, they felt like they pretty much knew her already.

After my 1st marriage ended in divorce, I had custody of the boys every Mon., Wed., and then for 3 out of every 4 weekends--so Mon., Wed., Fri., Sat. & Sundays they lived with her and I in our home. So my wife went from walking my younger son to and from school in 2nd grade, to helping him with advanced  (AP) Calculus and Chemistry homework in high school.

And oh, her first real job here was for five years at my younger son's K-8 school, as 'Instructional Support Specialist' where every year she was voted 'Instructional Support Person of the Year." She was such a whirling dervish of positive energy. So tastefully dressed, the hardest worker--put so many other's work ethic to shame--every year chosen "Instructional Support Person of the Year. A lot of people work 30+ years, hoping to win that--and here a young women who had trouble with English won them over, But after accepting it 1st year, she declined the final vote nomination,  as she would've  likely won it again every year. "Other people should have the honor" she told them--so my son knew it was a short wire to "talk to" Mrs. A-- LOL. They never had to. She would've told them to respectfully call his actual biological mom anyway.

That son has it down pretty good. He doesn't feel an intense need to have a girlfriend  (school comes first) and tends to pick girls from his college---UGA, and also from top flight Emory University. He likes girls from excellent academic programs, almost all exotics-- Indian, Latinas, Middle Eastern etc.. He's never brought home an Asian or blonde!! He can break up without anger or drama.

My older son also has impeccable manners, but he tends to pick impossibly beautiful & wealthy blonde haired WASP girls from the local art college, where tuition and basic boarding runs 60K a year. Trust fund princesses, who's parents buy them expensive condos and homes, they have access to personal jets etc--not the college dormitory types. They fall in love too quickly, then crash and burn just as fast. Then he burns their bridge--can't move from intimacy to 'just friends'.. Of course I've tried to coach him, however, he's too stubborn--he's like I was at his age.

When I told him "Son, you could sell refrigerators to Eskimos" he quickly replied, "No Dad, I could sell the devil fire."

My wife put  up with a lotta drama, walking into those two USA boy's lives--a new, very foreign experience for her.

If they'll be any regret in my life, it'll be not having children with this wife. I have zero doubt that she would raise incredibly spectacular children.

BUT--my older son has turned the curve there a bit, he actually just got back together with a GF from about 8 years ago--one I actually liked then and now. But where one son's cool and calculating, the other let's his emotions mess with his heart, balls and brains--but again, he's recently learned the value (practice) of common sense, of not showing his emotions too much, how patience and networking personal connections can be valuable in love and life.

They never said a thing about my wife and my having a huge age gap, but I'm pretty sure that once in high school and even now, their friends were (are)  amazed that she looks hotter than 98% of the girls their own age.

But my wife also leads by example, at home,  in how she's always shined (won promotions) in her work life here--her wonderful kindness, patience and the respect (room) she gives their non communicado biological mother--my ex.

If character and aging well--if having a beautiful wife with that was money, I'd be richer than Bezos, Gates and Buffett combined!

Here's a couple pics from yesterday. I'm just glad that as the years have passed and done their math, that I'm not over half her age anymore.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:44:36 PM by robert angel »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467