It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Poll

Real?

No
2 (40%)
Yes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: is this profile real?  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Jonnie

is this profile real?
« on: February 22, 2006, 03:42:22 PM »
im the girl who loves hot oil treatment but also know how to change oils in cars. my hobbies include daydreaming. im a permanent resident of cloud 9.a true-blue romantic person ,cancer, creative, funny, obsessive but not compulsive, crazy, believer, good laugh, big mouth and nice person! ice cream over chocolates, mind over heart, blue over pink , cristina over britney, endless love over pear glace, shine over rain, beyonce over jennifer, hard over soft, plane over ship, committment over fling (well, as of the moment..heheheh), love over hurt .love a good laugh and most people i know love the sight of me eating. I enjoy food so much and i think that eating is one of the most pleasurable physiological experiences there is (without having to take those clothes off.. heheh.

Marital Status:              Single
Has Children:              Yes
Lives in:              City of Deranged drivers and Oxymorons, Cagayan, Philippines
Nationality:              Philippines
Occupation              nurse/ belly dancer/hired gun/bag-a-holic          Favorite Movie:              " charlie's angel"
Favorite Book:              BIBLE
Favorite Food:              hot and spicy
Favorite Music:              moonriver
Dress Style:              classic with a twist *wink*
Humor:              fabulous!
Hobbies & Interests:              I like tickling people,dogs,photos,KIDS,coffeebreaks,Beach,swim,badminton,shopping,dine and wine,midnyt trip at starmart,out of town trips,messing up the house, hiding beneath the sheets,getting into anything...and making my mom scream RICC!!!=P
Travelled:              i would like to go to PARIS. PERIOD!
Cultural Adaption:              LOVE knows no boundaries, race, culture or religion...
Romance:              BEACH, BEACH, BEACH, BEACH AND MORE BEACH....anything under the sun!:-p
Personality:              ..."I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me. I am extraordinary; I am just your ordinary, average, everyday, sane, psycho, supergoddess
My Perfect Match is:              soulmate

Seeking

I love to see the ocean's beauty and the moon that shines above. alone in the sand looking at the stars. Wishing someday I would find true love. Would it be nice to see the morning With the one you love the most. Would it be nice to say goodnight. To the one you hold so close To your heart... To your heart. The wind that blows the dove. Is the wind that blows my love. Hope it'll find its way to you. Wherever you are. I love to sit in fields of green. Looking deeply through the sky. Watching birds as they fly by. Hoping someday fate will bring me true love. Would it be nice to hold someone. So dear, near to your heart. I love you from the one that you love that you love. I'd love to see myself one day. In the arms of someone. Who will share his life with me. selflessly.. someday... You will find your way... to me...

Offline Beattledog

whoknows
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »
Probably, this profile is not real

beattledog

Offline Bear

is this profile real?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 08:14:15 PM »
A little over the top but realistic.  Mostly about her, not anything about "him" so I'd expect it to be tough going.

Simple rule.  If you spend more than 5 minutes in a day thinking about yourself, your not ready for marriage.  This person admits she spends all day daydreaming about herself "enoying" marriage.  She isn't ready for a committment.  It would be hard to mead her expectations, she'd never be happy because it won't meet her dreams.

The Bear Family

Planet-Love.com

is this profile real?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 08:14:15 PM »

Offline Jonnie

is this profile real?
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 09:40:02 PM »
Shows a lot of imagination.  She contacted me, btw.

Jonnie :shock:

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
is this profile real?
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »
Figure Fat Yuri (or whatever the Phil equivalent is) is gonna rake in quite a few greenbacks with this one.  He knows what guys are looking for.  :roll:
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
is this profile real?
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 11:38:38 PM »
Quote from: Jonnie
Shows a lot of imagination.

And some good old fashioned cut & paste...  :roll:

http://www.lyricsbox.com/southborder-lyrics-wherever-you-are-8jggd6s.html

Offline Jonnie

is this profile real?