It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Safe retirement?  (Read 4564 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Safe retirement?
« on: May 26, 2018, 11:46:35 AM »
Geeze, my first day retired, I thought I'd go to the beach. Weekday,  figured it'd be quiet and I'd relax and think a bit, look for the hard to find shark teeth in the shell and debris. (found one too). But safe, I THOUGHT.

Well along my stroll,  I came along these women having a a Bachelorette party.....They asked if I'd snap a picture of them. Sure, I said. Fun bunch. Then, they asked if they could have a picture with me in it.

Mind you, this wasn't late afternoon--they'd been drinking, but it wasn't even 2PM. After the group pic, the gal in the low cut one piece swim suit, with the colorful headband, gave me a little gift...

A straw shaped as penis, with her lipstick all over the cock head tip. Then she told me, "I'm at the Hilton till Sunday...."

I should've gone to the gym!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Re: Safe retirement?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 04:16:18 PM »
Geeze, my first day retired, I thought I'd go to the beach. Weekday,  figured it'd be quiet and I'd relax and think a bit, look for the hard to find shark teeth in the shell and debris. (found one too). But safe, I THOUGHT.

Well along my stroll,  I came along these women having a a Bachelorette party.....They asked if I'd snap a picture of them. Sure, I said. Fun bunch. Then, they asked if they could have a picture with me in it.

Mind you, this wasn't late afternoon--they'd been drinking, but it wasn't even 2PM. After the group pic, the gal in the low cut one piece swim suit, with the colorful headband, gave me a little gift...

A straw shaped as penis, with her lipstick all over the cock head tip. Then she told me, "I'm at the Hilton till Sunday...."

Lmfao Rob! Great to see you enjoying treatment

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »
I'm sure the wife knew about that photo op, didn't she Robert?;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 09:15:27 PM »
Lmfao Rob! Great to see you enjoying treatment
Enjoying retirement,  meant to say

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 10:32:03 PM »
I'm sure the wife knew about that photo op, didn't she Robert?;)

Oh yeah! Told my wife the whole, straight up truth as soon as she got home from work. After all, I explained the babes approached ME, asking me to take a picture of them. They used their cameras and I thought 'what the hell' ---and they offered to text me a couple pics--I said "sure."

I was thinking of texting them back before they left yesterday, and saying: "It was fun little time--I hope the wedding went well and that you enjoyed your stay here", but decided not to.

I enjoy photography and actually took several shots, after encouraging them to take advantage of the angle of the sunlight, to 'strike a pose', etc.

We made some small talk, they explained that they were in from Charlotte, NC. I could tell they were educated, professional types and yet still surprisingly sweet.

But they'd probably had 2 or 3 beers each, were for sure feeling frisky and when a bachelorette party is in a different place far from home, let's just say even 'nice girls' sometimes do things they wouldn't DREAM of doing back home. And maybe they thought that I could be some 'good clean fun' - - in a dirty kinda way, I suppose, LOL. Who knows?

I don't know if they were just humoring an old man or if they had real 'designs' on me.

That one babe (ironically the one I thought was sexiest) who told me her name and their hotel was the one who gave me that outrageous straw, with the cock and balls as a gift (hint?) --it actually had a lot more red lipstick on it, but most came off in my bathing suit pocket--didn't all show in the pic.

But again, sure as hell, I told my wife and showed her the crazy sex straw--the whole story. Rest assured, in a NY second, she had that straw in the trash can, talking about STDs, asking me if there were any other 'details'--if they took it any farther...

I am super lucky that she doesn't get upset when as I do, I look at and flirt with hot looking babes whenever I want.

But she's dead serious that if I get 'physical', if I chat or text those hotties, I'll have hell to pay!!

I've got a pretty darn good situation with a beautiful, faithful, and lovely young wife, who also has a great job.

Soooo---as  Clint Eastwood, as 'Dirty Harry' said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

https://youtu.be/_VrFV5r8cs0

And my chances of finding another beautiful, tolerant, quick to forgive and much younger, non gold digging woman at my age and on my 'so so' retirement income, are next to zero!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 04:54:25 AM »
Robert angel said:
And my chances of finding another beautiful, tolerant, quick to forgive and much younger, non gold digging woman at my age and on my 'so so' retirement income, are next to zero!
If she is truly that, I would thank my lucky stars and kiss the ground she walks upon!!! Realistically, good for you! I think that is what all of us hope to find.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 05:43:36 AM »
Robert angel said:If she is truly that, I would thank my lucky stars and kiss the ground she walks upon!!! Realistically, good for you! I think that is what all of us hope to find.
Very true.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »
the gal in the low cut one piece swim suit, with the colorful headband, gave me a little gift...

Guácala!

Thanks for reaffirming my choice to leave the USA jajaja

You should have just dropped the straw in the sand and just said yuck jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 03:21:44 PM »
Guácala!

Thanks for reaffirming my choice to leave the USA jajaja

You should have just dropped the straw in the sand and just said yuck jajaja
The.ironic part is your.tipical Colombiana who reaches the.age as these.ladies (I assume around 50) would be lucky to.be as well.preserved..

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 09:56:50 AM »
The.ironic part is your.tipical Colombiana who reaches the.age as these.ladies (I assume around 50) would be lucky to.be as well.preserved..

I think the women in the party were mid 30's and 40's agewise.They were down from Charlotte, N.C. and being far enough away from home that 'getting a bit wild' probably wouldn't have caught up with them, they were letting loose. I don't think when I was informed of their hotel and invited to visit, that they wanted me to visit and be their dancing bear, but who the hell knows? Frankly, I found their attention flattering.

Even IF I was so inclined,  I know the managers at the Hilton and a lot of other staff, (as does my wife) and again, IF I were so inclined, regardless of where they were staying, it would NOT have been a good idea.

Besides, me finding my wife much more youthful looking and physically attractive than those, (although the slender one was cute),  like Paul Newman said when asked why he never had a extramarital affair in their 50 years together, he replied:

"I have steak at home, so why should I go out for a hamburger?"

Sounds like that mindset would be unusual in Colombia.

Do Colombianas of modest means, who stay in their native country, tend to look worse for wear in terms of facial prettiness and weight gain than USA women by age 50ish?

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »
I think the women in the party were mid 30's and 40's agewise.They were down from Charlotte, N.C. and being far enough away from home that 'getting a bit wild' probably wouldn't have caught up with them, they were letting loose. I don't think when I was informed of their hotel and invited to visit, that they wanted me to visit and be their dancing bear, but who the hell knows? Frankly, I found their attention flattering.

Even IF I was so inclined,  I know the managers at the Hilton and a lot of other staff, (as does my wife) and again, IF I were so inclined, regardless of where they were staying, it would NOT have been a good idea.

Besides, me finding my wife much more youthful looking and physically attractive than those, (although the slender one was cute),  like Paul Newman said when asked why he never had a extramarital affair in their 50 years together, he replied:

"I have steak at home, so why should I go out for a hamburger?"

Sounds like that mindset would be unusual in Colombia.

Do Colombianas of modest means, who stay in their native country, tend to look worse for wear in terms of facial prettiness and weight gain than USA women by age 50ish?

Depends on lifestyle. Some have pretty rough lifestyles over the years.
 From what I have seen and  heard, you dont see as many  Grossiy overweight men and women in Colombia as in the Southern in mid western US.

But things are changing.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 04:19:13 PM »
Elexpatriado said:
Depends on lifestyle. Some have pretty rough lifestyles over the years.
 From what I have seen and  heard, you dont see as many  Grossiy overweight men and women in Colombia as in the Southern in mid western US.
Wow!!!! You said something that I can totally agree with you on!!!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 06:50:15 PM »
Elexpatriado said:Wow!!!! You said something that I can totally agree with you on!!!!

Well, for Friday, June 1st, 2018  anyhow....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 06:50:15 PM »

Offline pachris

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 10:01:20 PM »

Heck of a way to start retirement.  I'm not sure which is more safe, the gym or the beach.  Here it might be the long lonely stretches of beach!

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2018, 04:15:09 PM »
Robert you slick old dog.i turn my back & you have already "almost" got into troublei think i may need to stop by the board more often

Pig

PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 10:03:43 PM »
Robert you slick old dog.i turn my back & you have already "almost" got into troublei think i may need to stop by the board more often

Pig

Piglett,

I think I was using my dick as a water indicator, and instead of it leading me to the 'sea'--it thought I wuz meaning 'she' ::) That salt air will do funny things to ya sometimes...

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 04:16:41 PM »
Piglett,

I think I was using my dick as a water indicator, and instead of it leading me to the 'sea'--it thought I wuz meaning 'she' ::) That salt air will do funny things to ya sometimes...
LOL

PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2020, 08:28:56 PM »

Hard to believe it's been a couple years already since I retired. Glad that we got to tour Europe from London to Rome and before that, visited with my Dad and sisters in Michigan, all before covid-19 shut the gates. Grateful my 23 y/o boy graduated from Georgia i
n December, landing a swell job. No more tuition bills! My other son's gonna be fine too--he starts w/ Verizon corporate Sept. 1st, after realizing the pandemic left him too vunerable financially as a restauranter. A 'growing up' experience.

Still, we had to scratch the big trip to my wife's country that we'd planned for September. I haven't  spent a night in the house that bears our name there yet. But it will happen eventually. But we had a good run up to that.

Covid crazy--never expected that we'd be 24X7 together, hunkered down for six months since my wife started working from home. That will prolly run into 2021 before she returns to 'the (other) office', if then. Just gotta roll with what ya get, I guess. Shift on the fly.

Takeaways: Health is wealth. If you're laid up with aches and pains, no matter the money, or lack of, you're probably gonna be grumpy. I had major spinal surgery 7 years ago and it looks Like another big surgery is upcoming--I remain positive, but do not pretend that life's events cannot turn my life upside down. Yep, I gotta roll with it alright, not slowing down unless we have to. Enjoy it while you can, I figure. Carpe diem.

Covid or not, we're still occasionally getting out and away, away from crowds~and here's some pics from the past couple Fridays. The Atlantic Ocean's tropical storms be damned, we hit the quietest part of beach, and with a bottle of wine and dinner, ate 'al fresco', watched the surfers, the moonrise, etc.. 

Last night, my wife, so worried that she's slowly getting past the 99 pound mark and (OMG) into triple digits some days--she decided to try some of her old 'pre pandemic wear' clothes outfits,  not thinking she'd fit. Personally, I think the blue dress still works-- that the extra pounds just make her curves better. She thinks she's over the hill LOL. Still trying to impress me, as if it's needed.(not!--I'm sold!)

Maybe someday there will be grand kids--one son brought home a lovely Nicaraguan girl for that serious 'meet the parents' dinner Saturday, so one never knows--she seemed sweet.  I had a hunch it might be serious when she asked to see his baby pictures, haha. But about now,  I'd rather be looking at my wife than watching and worrying as grandkids frolic in the surf.

Sometimes I feel like a pirate at 62, looking back, just amazed I got this far, still sort of plotting a course that'll continue to turn in directions I know not of now.

Yep, gotta roll with it, shifting on the fly...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:33:27 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2020, 11:05:39 AM »

Hard to believe it's been a couple years already since I retired. Glad that we got to tour Europe from London to Rome and before that, visited with my Dad and sisters in Michigan, all before covid-19 shut the gates. Grateful my 23 y/o boy graduated from Georgia i
n December, landing a swell job. No more tuition bills! My other son's gonna be fine too--he starts w/ Verizon corporate Sept. 1st, after realizing the pandemic left him too vunerable financially as a restauranter. A 'growing up' experience.

Still, we had to scratch the big trip to my wife's country that we'd planned for September. I haven't  spent a night in the house that bears our name there yet. But it will happen eventually. But we had a good run up to that.

Covid crazy--never expected that we'd be 24X7 together, hunkered down for six months since my wife started working from home. That will prolly run into 2021 before she returns to 'the (other) office', if then. Just gotta roll with what ya get, I guess. Shift on the fly.

Takeaways: Health is wealth. If you're laid up with aches and pains, no matter the money, or lack of, you're probably gonna be grumpy. I had major spinal surgery 7 years ago and it looks Like another big surgery is upcoming--I remain positive, but do not pretend that life's events cannot turn my life upside down. Yep, I gotta roll with it alright, not slowing down unless we have to. Enjoy it while you can, I figure. Carpe diem.

Covid or not, we're still occasionally getting out and away, away from crowds~and here's some pics from the past couple Fridays. The Atlantic Ocean's tropical storms be damned, we hit the quietest part of beach, and with a bottle of wine and dinner, ate 'al fresco', watched the surfers, the moonrise, etc.. 

Last night, my wife, so worried that she's slowly getting past the 99 pound mark and (OMG) into triple digits some days--she decided to try some of her old 'pre pandemic wear' clothes outfits,  not thinking she'd fit. Personally, I think the blue dress still works-- that the extra pounds just make her curves better. She thinks she's over the hill LOL. Still trying to impress me, as if it's needed.(not!--I'm sold!)

Maybe someday there will be grand kids--one son brought home a lovely Nicaraguan girl for that serious 'meet the parents' dinner Saturday, so one never knows--she seemed sweet.  I had a hunch it might be serious when she asked to see his baby pictures, haha. But about now,  I'd rather be looking at my wife than watching and worrying as grandkids frolic in the surf.

Sometimes I feel like a pirate at 62, looking back, just amazed I got this far, still sort of plotting a course that'll continue to turn in directions I know not of now.

Yep, gotta roll with it, shifting on the fly...

Can't believe it's been over 2 years since you retired. Covid has screwed slot of plans but can't wait for the day I no longer have to work for someone else...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »
Can't believe it's been over 2 years since you retired. Covid has screwed slot of plans but can't wait for the day I no longer have to work for someone else...

Your time will come. And your kids will go off and you'll miss them, so maybe focus more there. Most kids today (as I vaguely recall most of us were in our teens/twenties) are hard to stay in contact with once they leave the nest. That is, unless you have something they need.

You can't wait for them to grow up and get out of the house. Then before long, you miss em.

Wherever you are, try and take a minute and realize "This really isn't too bad!" and when things get crazy, try and laugh at the absurdities. Don't let them get the better of you. That's what I tell people I worked with for 30+ years~to hang in there, not to forget to "Try and laugh". All around us, we take way too much too seriously. Everybody's got a hammer over their head, it seems. The pecking order...

I look back and now realize I let my pride get in the way in my work and said too much, wrote way too much. It just caused ongoing BS & drama, fanning fires. I just should've listened more to my wife when she said:

"It's the nail that stands out that gets hammered"

Oh and another nugget on raising young kids:

"Kids are like trees---it's a lot easier to 'trim'--to get a tree/child right when it's a young sapling than once it's tall already" (I still spoiled them)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 01:42:55 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2020, 09:46:24 AM »

Your time will come. And your kids will go off and you'll miss them, so maybe focus more there. Most kids today (as I vaguely recall most of us were in our teens/twenties) are hard to stay in contact with once they leave the nest. That is, unless you have something they need.

You can't wait for them to grow up and get out of the house. Then before long, you miss em.

Wherever you are, try and take a minute and realize "This really isn't too bad!" and when things get crazy, try and laugh at the absurdities. Don't let them get the better of you. That's what I tell people I worked with for 30+ years~to hang in there, not to forget to "Try and laugh". All around us, we take way too much too seriously. Everybody's got a hammer over their head, it seems. The pecking order...

I look back and now realize I let my pride get in the way in my work and said too much, wrote way too much. It just caused ongoing BS & drama, fanning fires. I just should've listened more to my wife when she said:

"It's the nail that stands out that gets hammered"

Oh and another nugget on raising young kids:

"Kids are like trees---it's a lot easier to 'trim'--to get a tree/child right when it's a young sapling than once it's tall already" (I still spoiled them)

Great advice. I am way too outspoken in my job. Was the nail that got hammered in my last one. One good thing about covid is  I get so much time with my girls. They are growing up way too fast. They told me I don't smile enough and they're going to teach how to smile more....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293