It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Getting Laid  (Read 17204 times)

Gato4Astrid

Re: Getting Laid
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
Bill, before you go to Colombia looking for a wife learn how to spell ColOmbia.

Cannot blame him for liking Pre-columbian women  lol

Offline billinsandiego

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 08:53:07 PM »
Bill, before you go to Colombia looking for a wife learn how to spell ColOmbia.

Ha Ha that made me laugh.  I am so happy you told me, I would have kept spelling it that way.

Offline billinsandiego

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »

Do you have a link?

To answer your question, I find women from Mexico not to be that good looking.  In fact, Mexico has a worst problem with obesity than the United States (I could also lose a few pounds).  Quite simply the reason for going to Jaime's little get away is to find a young looking wife.  Although I could hook up here in San Diego, I would not be able to find a young wife like I could going to Colombia. 

I might need to start a new thread, however, can someone answer this question.  I am a professional.  Will people trip out when I bring home a young wife? 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 09:27:30 PM »
that site has some really pretty girls, but they are studio photos and I always distrust those. The girls never seem to look that good when you meet them in person.
the site has one really freaky feature, it shows how many people, and where they are from, who have looked at her site in the past three hours. I checked a couple and they were getting about 3 hits per hour. I don't know if any of those hits resulted in letters sent, but it's still interesting to see where all the men are from that are looking at the girls. Mostly from California, but there was this one guy from.......Colombia ;)

I wouldn't do a "recurring" membership, but no harm in trying it for a month. Especially considering your location. Let us know how it works.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 09:31:29 PM »

To answer your question, I find women from Mexico not to be that good looking.

Actually DF is loaded with really hot women. A crap load really which was a big surprise to me at the time. It's not a Colombian adventure, but it sure would be more convenient to find a girl in Tijuana or around the border. It'd make life a lot easier, it would allow you to get to know her, see her often, etc. And there is no rush to marriage. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:45:56 PM by bcc_1_2 »

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »

I might need to start a new thread, however, can someone answer this question.  I am a professional.  Will people trip out when I bring home a young wife?

They might. Some will be trying to "save" you, some will be jealous, some will be resentful.

Just remember this: Them what matter don't care. Them what care don't matter.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 09:45:17 PM »
They might. Some will be trying to "save" you, some will be jealous, some will be resentful.

Just remember this: Them what matter don't care. Them what care don't matter.

And some will be honestly concerned with no agenda too... in fairness. And I think you can be pro international dating and pro dating younger while also believing that generation jumping is more often than not a bad idea.

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 10:57:17 PM »

People tripping out because you have a  beautiful young wife wouldn't be such a bad problem to have.

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 11:05:26 PM »

People tripping out because you have a  beautiful young wife wouldn't be such a bad problem to have.
Correct...it isn't.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 11:06:11 PM »

Cannot blame him for liking Pre-columbian women  lol

haha...nice photo of the pre-columbian Gato!

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 02:44:49 AM »
Firstly, I don't want to sound forward, I just want some ideas about a trip I am planning.  In the next six months I might want to visit Jaime's site in BAQ.  I plan to meet several women and I consider myself an average looking person.  After reading Jaime well written website as many time as possible, he mentions ideas about having sex, however does not go into specifics.  My question is as follows:  Is it okay, to "push" for sex, by this I don't mean rape.  I mean if I find someone that I really like, will it be okay if on a date to really want to have sex with her only after meeting one or two times? 

I know people on here will trip so let me explain.  Here in the USA I have met women at a club and have had sex (one night stand) several times when I was younger.  Obviously those relationships did not last very long. 

I just want to hear from guys that have this kind of experience.

You are going to a different culture that views sex and nudity different than the US. In a word US culture is still too uptight about it. I remember thinking of Colombia as the land of cleavage when I first started going there. Later it was explained how showing cleavage was no different than a woman wearing makeup to enhance her beauty. My wife now dresses more conservatively here in the US because our culture has a bug up its butt about it.

It was always nice to go to Colombia just to get away from US culture. There women embrace their femininity while here it seems to be viewed as more of a curse because of the obsession with equality. Sad what the feminazis have done to women here.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »
You are going to a different culture that views sex and nudity different than the US. In a word US culture is still too uptight about it. I remember thinking of Colombia as the land of cleavage when I first started going there. Later it was explained how showing cleavage was no different than a woman wearing makeup to enhance her beauty. My wife now dresses more conservatively here in the US because our culture has a bug up its butt about it.

It was always nice to go to Colombia just to get away from US culture. There women embrace their femininity while here it seems to be viewed as more of a curse because of the obsession with equality. Sad what the feminazis have done to women here.

I think there should be a name for it... like Reverse Bruce Jenner Syndrome. Bruce is a dude that wants to be a lady. But women have created a culture where it is not cool to be a chick or shameful to be one... and the ideal is to copy a man. So let's call it RBJ Syndrome. And there is a cure for this! Go on vacation or at least undo a button!

Offline AndyLee

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »

Actually DF is loaded with really hot women.......
Just curious, what is DF?
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »

Offline Gavan

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:10:07 PM by Gavan »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 03:43:39 PM »
Not sure what DF is--I think it might be an area around Mexico City, but not sure. I hate it when the Chinese restaurants load my take out food with that ISG, I tellya... ::)

Hey-turns out they're both a really quick find on Google (now I can stop watching the Discovery Chanel so much)It shows DF is Distrito Federal--by and large, Mexico City.

In Brazil, they have a  Federal District, which includes their capital.

Posted on other thread as well. (need to pad my numbers, hehe)  If I did em paragraph by paragraph, I'd have 50,000 posts by now, I figure...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 03:50:31 PM »

To answer your question, I find women from Mexico not to be that good looking.  In fact, Mexico has a worst problem with obesity than the United States (I could also lose a few pounds).  Quite simply the reason for going to Jaime's little get away is to find a young looking wife.  Although I could hook up here in San Diego, I would not be able to find a young wife like I could going to Colombia. 

Some will but who cares? My wife is10 years younger than me and I have no regrets over that...

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »
Mine is 23 years younger than me, but I look especially young, baby face and all that hahahahaha
It has not been a problem here in Colombia, but i don't know what the people in US would act like around her, she's pretty special. Intelligent, attractive, educated, cultured. I suppose if any of my family or friends in the US didn't like her I would question their reasonableness or even their sanity.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 05:37:12 PM »
I suppose if any of my family or friends in the US didn't like her I would question their reasonableness or even their sanity.

Isn't there a difference between not liking someone and questioning how your relationship would work in the USA? A lot of guys on here say... keep em in Colombia for a reason. I've always looked at it that 25 years is basically a generation. Granted the older you both are and the longer you've been together I do think the risk goes down. And if you are in your 60s and she's in her 40s I personally see that differently simply because the female is older. But the guys in their 50s searching all the way down to 18... yea it's legal, but still if you are stupid enough to do it you get to live with it when things almost surely go sideways.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 06:00:39 PM »
I don't think I ever relayed this story here, but over nine years ago when my wife was only here for just a couple weeks, something bizarre occurred--the only time anything like that occurred--one time only.

My wife looks very, very young for her age, curves and all--she doesn't wear make up unless it's a formal affair and of course you have elementary kids here wearing make up to school--eye liner, bright red lipstick and so on in the USA. I quickly realized that we needed to add some additional adult sophistication to her wardrobe. I still had a mustache and that made me look a few years older.

Anyhoo, we were in a thrift shop, just looking around, a couple aisles apart from each other. Some weird looking lady--she looked like maybe she was schizophrenic, came up to my wife and said something like --"He's holding you captive--come with me and I'll rescue you." Like I was lester the molester or some such odd sod.

My wife was totally taken aback and frightened of this nosy broad. She imagined the gawd awful things that might have happened if the lady was able to get her outside and into her car. Didn't take her long to realize life in the USA is a bit different.

One other time--at Disney World of all places, some fat woman who looked like inbred, dixie trailer trash, was heard muttering under her breath "Is he her dad?" but honestly, we've never heard since, first or second hand, any comments remotely related to our age difference from anyone--not from strangers, not from work, never from friends or family.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 06:14:05 PM »
I don't think I ever relayed this story here, but over nine years ago when my wife was only here for just a couple weeks, something bizarre occurred--the only time anything like that occurred--one time only.

My wife looks very, very young for her age, curves and all--she doesn't wear make up unless it's a formal affair and of course you have elementary kids here wearing make up to school--eye liner, bright red lipstick and so on in the USA. I quickly realized that we needed to add some additional adult sophistication to her wardrobe. I still had a mustache and that made me look a few years older.

Anyhoo, we were in a thrift shop, just looking around, a couple aisles apart from each other. Some weird looking lady--she looked like maybe she was schizophrenic, came up to my wife and said something like --"He's holding you captive--come with me and I'll rescue you." Like I was lester the molester or some such odd sod.

My wife was totally taken aback and frightened of this nosy broad. She imagined the gawd awful things that might have happened if the lady was able to get her outside and into her car. Didn't take her long to realize life in the USA is a bit different.

One other time--at Disney World of all places, some fat woman who looked like inbred, dixie trailer trash, was heard muttering under her breath "Is he her dad?" but honestly, we've never heard since, first or second hand, any comments remotely related to our age difference from anyone--not from strangers, not from work, never from friends or family.

That's hilarious. Even if a much younger chick is with a guy and even if it is about a mutual exchange of money and bodily fluids, who cares? Will the US ever outgrow its Puritanical morally smug citizenry? It's an insufferable place in many ways.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 07:05:24 PM »

That's hilarious. Even if a much younger chick is with a guy and even if it is about a mutual exchange of money and bodily fluids, who cares? Will the US ever outgrow its Puritanical morally smug citizenry? It's an insufferable place in many ways.

It's so weird! I was a young kid in the 1960's and then and on into the 70's, young women wearing basically thin cotton bandana like halter tops--w/o any bras--'high beams' straight ahead, were a relatively common sight. Low rise pants showing mid sections too. "Free Love" and no concern (no need for concern) for herpes or AIDs, along with the advent of 'the pill' for contraception, made for a 'whole lotta love'. 'Wham, bam, thank you ma'am". Sound vaguely familiar?

Presidents--like Eisenhower and Roosevelt before them, had torrid love affairs--so did high profile business executives--heck, a lot of people actually did and it was their OWN business! No twittering, no celebrity stalking. Other than FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover (A cross dresser who lived with his common law husband) nobody was taking notes, never mind writing newspaper articles. Sure there were 'gossip columns' then, but they were not too tawdry.

I think President Clinton, with what was a perfectly good cigar, and Monica Lewinsky, really got the 8 ball rolling in the wrong direction.

Now I hesitate to tell women I don't know well in the work place "That's a lovely dress" or God forbid: "I like that blouse--it looks great on you." Even looking directly at and smiling at a woman who's obviously dressed to entice, can cause people to take things badly.

It's not the way natural evolution and civilization has historically worked. We're moving (have moved) in a direction that oddly parallels a somewhat 1800's British 'Victorian"--or 'Puritan' mindset that is strange indeed, although there's still a great deal of hypocrisy involved.

Meanwhile, we all know that behind closed doors, kids are knocking each other up preggars and an amazingly large percentage of home computer and smart phone bandwidth handles hard core pornography.

It's strange how in my wife's country, knowledge about sex isn't seen as something that has to be kept secret from the kids. They are generally more conservative in social mannerisms than people here, but more open, accepting and matter of fact about the realities of human sexuality. They make US look third world in that respect!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:08:46 PM by robert angel »

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 07:12:47 PM »

Isn't there a difference between not liking someone and questioning how your relationship would work in the USA? A lot of guys on here say... keep em in Colombia for a reason. I've always looked at it that 25 years is basically a generation. Granted the older you both are and the longer you've been together I do think the risk goes down. And if you are in your 60s and she's in her 40s I personally see that differently simply because the female is older. But the guys in their 50s searching all the way down to 18... yea it's legal, but still if you are stupid enough to do it you get to live with it when things almost surely go sideways.
Yes, I think I would question a family member or friend if they didn't like my wife because she is younger than me. They might not like her for personality reasons, and that I would understand and accept, but if they dissed her because she's latina, or because she's younger than me, I'd be puzzled.
and, yes, I agree, that a 50 year old guy and a 25 year old woman would be certainly be different than a 66 year old guy and a 43 year old woman.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 07:45:57 PM »

Now I hesitate to tell women I don't know well in the work place "That's a lovely dress" or God forbid: "I like that blouse--it looks great on you." Even looking directly at and smiling at a woman who's obviously dressed to entice, can cause people to take things badly.

Well Robert it could also be a function of your age.  I'm sure you are in your 50's now so telling a younger woman how good her blouse looks just isn't going to fly as easily as it did when you were 25 and she was 25.  Even if she takes the compliant well on the surface, she is probably going to wonder/imagine what you want from her and why you are looking at her like that.  We (as men) know why we like looking at young babes, but I think it creeps them out....All that said, I know there are certain cases where women can be comfy about it...I've learned to generally not comment much about how hot a young woman looks, as I mostly see downside.  I see/hear young men/women making all sorts of crude comments (let alone normal ones like you mentioned) to each other and it is often like a water off a duck's back...but older men won't be able to get away with that.

Fathertime!   
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 07:45:57 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 08:12:57 PM »

Well Robert it could also be a function of your age. I'm sure you are in your 50's now so telling a younger woman how good her blouse looks just isn't going to fly as easily as it did when you were 25 and she was 25.  Even if she takes the compliant well on the surface, she is probably going to wonder/imagine what you want from her and why you are looking at her like that.  We (as men) know why we like looking at young babes, but I think it creeps them out....All that said, I know there are certain cases where women can be comfy about it...I've learned to generally not comment much about how hot a young woman looks, as I mostly see downside.  I see/hear young men/women making all sorts of crude comments (let alone normal ones like you mentioned) to each other and it is often like a water off a duck's back...but older men won't be able to get away with that.

Fathertime!

That might be your take on my post, but I think you've got me pegged as the wrong guy--I didn't indicate or even hint that time has changed things in how behaviors are (and should be) perceived in me or anyone else regarding how one looks at or comments on (to) much younger ladies. Creepy then is creepy now.

No way would I be as tactless to try and run such statements by a young lady and certainly one has to be aware of how one 'looks' at another person. But taking looks and making comments that might even be remotely misconstrued as untoward to young ladies, be at the beach or mall and certainly not in professional circles either, is not my style.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2015, 08:35:38 PM »
That might be your take on my post, but I think you've got me pegged as the wrong guy--I didn't indicate or even hint that time has changed things in how behaviors are (and should be) perceived in me or anyone else regarding how one looks at or comments on (to) much younger ladies. Creepy then is creepy now.

No way would I be as tactless to try and run such statements by a young lady and certainly one has to be aware of how one 'looks' at another person. But taking looks and making comments that might even be remotely misconstrued as untoward to young ladies, be at the beach or mall and certainly not in professional circles either, is not my style.

sorry I didn't read your post as closely as I should have. 

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats