It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New here but not with Colombian travels. Hello everyone!  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Soprano69

• Probie
New here but not with Colombian travels. Hello everyone!
« on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:20 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new here and also for these types of forums.
I picked the name Soprano69 because the main character in the Sopranos, Tony, was a guy who liked the easy life, but at the same time went out of his way to keep it t all cost. The 69 because it's more of a equal sharing.
I've been married twice. First to an American woman and also to a Colombiana (Calena). Both started out great. Both of them divorced me. Both for entirely different reasons but no tears shed on my part.
I have traveled to Colombia since '92 so I'm a regular. I also have been to SE Asia, Mexico, several Central American countries and Peru, Ecuador, Chile and Brazil. But the best for an abundance of beauty has to be Colombia.
So bare with me if some my questions and inquiries seem ignorant.
Are most of the people here for the reason to exchange information?
Has anyone here had a lasting marriage to a Colombian woman?
Would anyone agree with me that the Latin women have been over exposed to Americanization?
They are allot like the women in Big City USA?
I've noticed they have put on quite a few kilos since my initial observance in the early 90s.
The Fast foods like Pizzas, hamburgers, hotdogs, donuts ice creams were few and far apart then.
Now they look like Northwestern women after the winter months! :-\

Offline David

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: New here but not with Colombian travels. Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »
Welcome!

I'm new here too. Lots of good advice and men who have been at this for awhile. You might have to ask your questions in the general forum area, that way more people will respond and read your questions.

Take care,
David

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130