It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: new to site  (Read 2867 times)

Offline smartcard1

• Probie
  • on a new journey
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
new to site
« on: March 04, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
Hi, I'm new here ... any words of wisdom on some of the online dating sites....latinamericancupid, mexicancupid.  tia
Canadian looking for travel and meeting new people.

Offline smartcard1

• Probie
  • on a new journey
Re: new to site
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:50:05 PM »
i should add I have meet someone from Barranguilla and have started communicating.  She is about 14 yrs younger than me.  Just wondering what kind of age difference you guys are looking at.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »
i should add I have meet someone from Barranguilla and have started communicating.  She is about 14 yrs younger than me.  Just wondering what kind of age difference you guys are looking at.

Unlike most of the people here who are "pedophiles", I prefer my woman to be around 30s

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »

Unlike most of the people here who are "pedophiles", I prefer my woman to be around 30s

WTF?

Offline smartcard1

• Probie
  • on a new journey
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 06:58:34 PM »
i actually prefer someone in the 30's ...but seem to be getting women closer to my age... I'm getting alot of interest from women in China and the Phillipines though in their 20's ... think they are after a canadian citizenship.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 07:30:21 AM »
i actually prefer someone in the 30's ...but seem to be getting women closer to my age... I'm getting alot of interest from women in China and the Phillipines though in their 20's ... think they are after a canadian citizenship.

They are all after something..even the supposedly "Liberated " women in Canada.More so women from developing countries on sites like Latin American cupid. Women who use  those sites are seen as "desperate" by the general Colombian population.

Your "Blue Eyes" may be an exotic attraction, as your reputation to be "faithful", but truth be told, if you were a Canadian, but  financilly like  a broke deadbeat Colombian without 10 mil pesos or a credit card in your wallet, there would be zero interest..other tahn, as you said, for the Canadian Passport.

If you are interested in Colombia, suggest you learn Spanish. Very few women in Colombia speak passable English, and communication is  very important.

ON LA cupid, you will get women your posted age 10 to 15 years younger sending you anonymous messages. And many not so attractive ones (to be honest). Except Dominican Women, you will get messages from all types.

The reason Younger attractive women wuill not send messages (normaly) to older guys, as they are getting 100s of messages per week from all kinds of interested guys they can shift through. Also, if they do search, their filters are set outside of your age range, quite often.

On Contrary, if you send nice messages to a 100 women you like, of whatever age group. You might get anywhere from 10 to 60 positive responses back, depending on your age, looks, profile , message, how good your Spanish is interpreted to be, and where you live.

Then the next stage of the "filtering process begins.

I know guys living  in Colombia with women up to 40 plus years younger, and both sides are getting what they want.

As RA pointed out, if you are in the 35 to 45 year old "Sweet Spot", and can easily find women to date of any age.

My present GF is 26 years younger than me. I am 60.I have dated women much younger.Never a woman under 20.

Dont listen to GatorAid. Hes a nice, honest guy, but hes been pussywhipped by Liberated UK women too much, and has this "Age Police" mentality embedded in his psyche.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:41:51 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 07:35:58 AM »

Why do they have to Marry a guy for that? Nowadays, the Selfie Boy ex drama teacher in Ottawa is giving residency away like Prizes in  a Cracker Jack box ;D

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 09:36:10 PM »

Welcome to P.L. A 14 year age gap is very reasonable and not unusual in Colombia.

That is a good attitude/quote you've go, "Canadian looking for travel and meeting new people."

Just approach it with a fun and curious attitude and you'll have good time and good things will happen. Have you traveled to Latin America before?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467