It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Jerry Springer Site  (Read 3126 times)

Offline papi

Jerry Springer Site
« on: July 27, 2006, 09:36:38 PM »
Guys, there is another site on the web supposedly active in project Latina but it is basically an insultfest. They are obsessed with this site and infested with a few unfortunate misfits. Anyway, I’d love to see this forum fly high and leave them in the dust. Hope you guys will get more active. The fact that personal insults are not looked on kindly here makes this place a shining star in the search for finding Latin love. Hats off to Dan for having the balls to clean things up! I have traveled extensively in Latin America and always willing to lend a hand on agencies, places, hotels and so forth...
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline papi

RE: Jerry Springer Site
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 09:21:52 AM »
Update, I managed to get myself banned from the J. Springer site. I did it intentionally as I had it with those nutbags and did not want to be temped to post there anymore. i hope we kick there ass here and leave them in cyberdust
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline zapata

• Opted-Out
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »
looks like they are starting to ban people over there.  weren't they the ones who were crying when members were banned here??  I think the owner over there has flipped his lid, or did the muskrat wake from the dead and jump off his lid??  sorry, bad joke...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »

Offline papi

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 09:36:32 AM »
that is the comment on the street. the owner has lost it...what a joke! he starts flames and sides with the losers. screw them! long live GW!! I just hope we can recruit back some of the more level headed guys like Zack, Pete, Soltero, Tinto et al. Any comments?

Offline Houndog

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 10:21:54 AM »
Yes I noticed that "all of a sudden" Free Speach & Banning People became their new mantra. That's some serious irony for you!!!

But since talk is cheap (free actualy) I doubt very seriously that they will be able to abide by their own rules because Leopards don't change their Spots. More likely is that one or two of them sobered up and actually read some of the stuff they were writing and how embarassing most of it was that they decided to pay some lip service to it to hide their shame and mask who they really are inside. But that's like closing the barn door after the horse is already out. It also gives them an excuse to delete any critisism of the way the act.

HD

Offline Montrealer

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 10:37:23 AM »
It's hard to even call it a public forum over there.  It's more of a chat forum for about 6 or so guys that just want to rant all day.  It's really a pity, and I pity any women that they are with for having to deal with them.  I hope they are different to their wives.

Speaking of their wives (or girlfriends), I wonder how many of them actually read what they write, or how many of them show it off.  I know if I acted like them, I would be pretty embarrased.

As far as the banning, it's a pathetic attempt to keep the forum in line.  But when the host is in on the attacks, he basically becomes selective of who he wants to ban (that is those who disagree with him or don't play for his team).  And a forum like that can never get back in line because I think they have passed the point of no return.

Conclusion, the host should shut down the forum angle of the site and make a java chat room.  It would be alot less work for him, and their rants can move alot quicker.

I find it unfortunate that some of the people are that way, because some of them are actually people that could contribute quality info to a forum.  Maybe one day they'll see the light and come back and clean up their act.

Although this topic is not a direct flame at anyone in particular, I think it's off topic and should be moved to the flame room so this forum doesn't start to mirror them.

Or we can just stop talking about them altogether.
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline Houndog

RE:  Jerry Springer Site
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 10:48:42 AM »
Quote from: Montrealer
Although this topic is not a direct flame at anyone in particular, I think it's off topic and should be moved to the flame room so this forum doesn't start to mirror them.

Or we can just stop talking about them altogether.

I was thinking the same thing myself, but with a twist, just get rid of the Flame Room & Replace it with an Off Topic Room, and leave the General Section for On Topic discussions. And I agree this isn't a flame thread just observations of the irony of recent events.

HD

Offline zapata

• Opted-Out
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »
The funny thing is the owner banned that guy P Daddy, then had one of his famous polls asking if he should stay banned or not.  He then made a snide post with it saying P Daddy "might" get 2 votes.  Well, P Daddy won the poll 9-7 in favor of him staying there.  The owner then disregarded the poll results, called it a "slight" majority in P Daddy's favor, and did not re-instate him.  And he calls Dan Hitler??  What a maroon!!  Seems it's hard for the owner over there to accept that maybe P Daddy is more popular than him!!  Maybe P Daddy will join here.  How about it PD if your out there!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:19:51 AM by zapata »

Offline Patrick

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »
Quote from: Montrealer

Agreed and moved...

Offline Houndog

RE:  Jerry Springer Site
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 04:24:17 AM »
Quote from: zapata
The funny thing is the owner banned that guy P Daddy, then had one of his famous polls asking if he should stay banned or not.  He then made a snide post with it saying P Daddy "might" get 2 votes.  Well, P Daddy won the poll 9-7 in favor of him staying there.  The owner then disregarded the poll results, called it a "slight" majority in P Daddy's favor, and did not re-instate him.  And he calls Dan Hitler??  What a maroon!!  Seems it's hard for the owner over there to accept that maybe P Daddy is more popular than him!!  Maybe P Daddy will join here.  How about it PD if your out there!!

I'm all for Pdaddy and quite a few others seeing the light and moving over here!!!

From my observations there are quite a few guys that could not only help out, but interact with other real guys that have been there done that and create a nice win/win situation for us all.

HD
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:25:13 AM by Houndog »

Offline zapata

• Opted-Out
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 05:00:40 AM »
seems P Daddy is still popular over there, since someone made a post wanting him back, but the owner said P Daddy adds nothing to the site.  Oh, and what did P Daddy post to get him "banned"??...he told someone to "shut the f&^k up or I'll give you a knuckle sandwich".  I thought that was hilarious!!!  how do you give someone a knuckle sandwich over the internet??  I think the owner is pissed over  P Daddy's popularity and the Barney Fife/muskrat comments.  Maybe P Daddy will show up over here.  We welcome you with open arms PD!!!

Offline papi

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »
well said, Monty...but I think the mutual lovefest will most likely to continue. I'd love us to get a bunch of great new members and leave them in the ....

I got a PM from an amigo asking me to tone it down on the world losers so I will try to control myself. cheers

Offline Nicks

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 08:05:38 AM »
Excuse my ignorance guys, but what is this other site? I wanna go and see what the deal is over there, what makes you all upset.

thanks

Nicks

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 08:05:38 AM »

Offline papi

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 08:09:53 AM »
When I take a crap, I shut the door regardless of what novia may be living with me at the time.  Buy her a separate computer and password protect yours on boot/screensaver.  You are entitled to some privacy

Offline Montrealer

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 08:15:57 AM »
Nicks,
The "forum that we do not speak of" is exactly that.

Trust me, you aren't missing anything and you'll learn alot by sticking around here and more imprtantly, you'll avoid the soap opera scene.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:29:39 AM by Montrealer »
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130