It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: "Freedom" in America  (Read 7341 times)

Offline innerperson

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: "Freedom" in America
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 05:46:46 PM »
You seriously trying to tell us Oz has more freedom?  hahahaha

Oz is a huge nanny state now.  I have come across more Ozzie nationalist than here in the US. 

Talk about being hypocrital.

I think the responses you are getting isn't necessarily being a nationalist, it is more about some of us being tired of foreigners trying to tell us what we should change any time something bad happens.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:04:05 PM by innerperson »

Offline V_Man

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 07:09:36 PM »
Actually I am very critical of Australia. You think I'm harsh on the USA, you should hear me get going on my own country. Australia, free? Ha! Yeah right! Who told you that?
There probably isn't another country with more politicans per capita. My state has so many bureaucrats that it is going bankrupt. Can you imagine how many laws and regulations that system churns out? Free? Hahahaha. Good one!

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »

Do you actually know any illegal aliens, Ray? I know plenty and believe me, there is not a better group of people. I can't say the same for the native born white trash population - they disgust me.

Cowboy, I think that’s a dumb question but I’ll try to answer it anyway.

I have known MANY immigrants from numerous countries, some of them are very close friends.

How many are here illegally? I really have no idea. I am not in the habit of asking every immigrant I meet about their legal status.

Generally, most immigrants I know are decent people. I have absolutely no problem with LEGAL immigrants who respected our laws and followed all the rules to immigrate to the US, like our wives have done.

But for those ILLEGALS who mock our laws, ignore the immigration rules for their own selfish gain, milk our social services for all they can get for free, steal Americans’ identity, rip down the American flag and hoist their own country’s flag in it’s place, arrogantly demand US citizenship when they have no right to even be here… they can all kiss my American arse!

Now I have a question for you cowboy. Why do you continue to play the race card when discussing illegal immigration? What is this crap about illegal aliens vs. "white trash"? Can’t an illegal alien also be "white trash"??

Like a few others on this forum, you "seem" to be brainwashed by the leftist media into believing that illegal alien is a race or a skin color. I always gave you credit for being an intelligent guy who thought for himself, instead of buying into the leftist propaganda peddled by the leftist media.

I don’t mind at all discussing the pros and cons of illegal immigration and what to do about it, but this nonsense that illegal alien is a race and those supporting the enforcement of out immigration laws are somehow racists or prejudiced against a particular group of people is just pure bull shyt.

Illegal aliens come in all sizes, races, ethnicities, and skin colors, so how about leaving the race/color references out of the discussion, OK?

Thanks…

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 08:56:41 PM »
Posts following this one went off on the usual personal insults, and as such have been split off and sent to the Latin Flame Room where such fun and games can continue out of sight of the public.

~ Mod Bob
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 01:56:58 AM »
Posts following this one went off on the usual personal insults, and as such have been split off and sent to the Latin Flame Room where such fun and games can continue out of sight of the public.

~ Mod Bob

I don't think sweeping this stuff under the rug is going to help anything....just address the person responsible and leave it here so everyone can see who stinks up the forum with name calling.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 137