It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: The best websites  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Druid

• Probie
The best websites
« on: January 29, 2006, 05:30:44 PM »
Hi guys. I am new to this whole thing. I am not in a rush, and will spend some time looking things over. I see a lot of sites on the net that are just massive glossy picture galleries, built on what seem to be site templates and bulk profiles. What are the sites which are independant, and have their own women, who really are available etc.?? I'm not shy about at least writing to a couple of people to get an idea, but don't want pay some scam agency for nothing. I am also going to post this on the Russian forum, as I'm not particular yet. Thanks.

Offline Montrealer

The best websites
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
Druid,
You should check out several agencies and find out which one you feel comfortable with.  Each one has there own way of doing things.  I've personally only tried one, www.latin-wife.com, and I was very pleased with the results.  Read my trip reports to find out more.

You should read the FAQS section on the site above as it will give you alot of good answers about general questions.

You will find alot of people on here that call temselves experts or pro's, but the main thing is consider what you want to get out of the service you choose and then go look for the best option to give you those choices.

Best of luck
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline Beattledog

website
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 05:35:54 AM »
you need to check out Nelson's agency

Beattledog

Planet-Love.com

website
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 05:35:54 AM »

wizard

The best websites
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 10:25:11 AM »
Yep, if it wasn't for PL & Nelson, I probably wouldn't be married to a Colombiana today...

http://www.latinintro.com/

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864