It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombian Cupid Case Study  (Read 17297 times)

Offline Zon

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Colombian Cupid Case Study
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 08:40:46 AM »
during my time in Colombia, from my perspective there was an abundance of outstanding ladies…now those same ladies I found to be exceptional, YOU might say they sucked…for one minor reason or another.

I think you did see an ton of women that APPEARED outstanding.  As did I on my first several trips, as did others.   Then, when you see and learn more, some of the gloss wears off (a lot of the gloss wears off:)  and you understand what you thought was a flower field is a mind field.  That is what people who live in Colombia see very often.  Especially men that date and see girls exclusively from lower classes living in rather desperate conditions.  With a sober mind, what else could be expected?

So, when I said you got lucky, I meant YOU GOT LUCKY:)   And, you were man enough not to get side tracked, and walk the walk too.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:05:27 AM by Zon »

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:32 AM »
I think you did see an ton of women that APPEARED outstanding.  As did I on my first several trips, as did others.   Then, when you see and learn more, some of the gloss wears off (a lot of the gloss wears off:)  and you understand what you thought was a flower field is a full of land mines.  That is what people who live in Colombia see very often.  Especially men that date and see girls exclusively from lower classes living in rather desperate conditions.  With a sober mind, what else could be expected?

So, when I said you got lucky, I meant YOU GOT LUCKY:)   And, you were man enough not to get side tracked, and walk the walk too.

Ok Zonny, you make a valid point in that only so much can be gleaned on short trips.  Thanks for the complements, although I think you are overplaying the 'luck' thing, there is a lot of work involved and I felt confident that I would be able to make a good choice for a wife.   Back to the point, I was never arguing that there isn't some bad apples in the barrel.  I'm arguing against this point: 

LOL!!!!

IV, as much time as I've spent there, I've ran across very few Colombianas that have the combination of being great wife material and have enough of an adaptive nature to function independently here in the U.S.
But out of all of the countries I've been to in Latin America, in my opinion Colombia offers the highest percentage of exceptionally attractive women for the lowest traveling cost. There are actually more attractive women (in a wider variety) in Brazil, but it's extremely expensive to travel and stay there...not to mention the visa requirments that some gringos just aren't willing to deal with.

I am still not buying that nearly all these women have deal breaking type traits, after you get to know them…I still think it is the ‘kid in the candy store’ type mentality that American Colombian travelers get,  and once a woman displays something negative but relatively small it is deemed a ‘ deal-breaker’ and time to move on the next woman.  When I see guys writing how all the women in the USA are inadequate and then travel to Colombia and start to say the same crapola, it tells me that it is the guy doesn't have the maturity to be married.   This is really not a big deal, but it needs to be pointed out.   At some point a man has to realize he is the problem more than anything, instead of taking the attitude of 'where to travel next' to find that 'perfect' woman.  Iceland, Mongolia? Isle of Man?  Newflash:  All ladies are going to have faults and it is silly/immature to think, 1. You as a foreign traveler are 'entitled' to a 'perfect' woman.  2. A wife is going to have a huge shopping list of traits on a man's wish list.  Sometimes the men here start to sound as fussy as the American women they are complaining about!  An attractive woman that is loyal, respectful and willing to work with a husband is what men are usually shooting for...and there are plenty of those types of ladies in Colombia....BUT only for the right man!

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Zon

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
Sometimes the men here start to sound as fussy as the American women they are complaining about!  An attractive woman that is loyal, respectful and willing to work with a husband is what men are usually shooting for...and there are plenty of those types of ladies in Colombia....BUT only for the right man!

Point well taken.  At the end of the day, it is what YOU make it.  Sort of like wet clay. (but, you have to find a girl that is not damaged already)

Funny little story about first impressions versus second ones.  My first couple months in Cali, I partied alot. (SURPIRSED?)   I got to know many of the bombshells in town, many of the owners of the popular restaurants and clubs.  I had a favorite place for late night electronic music.  These were my "good friends".  I went back a couple years later.  Everyone remembered me - a good sign, or bad sign?    As the sun rose and I am surrounded by narcos and whores.  WOW, that place sure changed!!!  NOPE, that place was always the same.  I just could not see things clearly because I did not understand the subtle, and not so subtle, things.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »

Offline V_Man

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2012, 12:36:21 AM »
I don't consider myself any sort of authority on Colombia, Colombian women or this whole process. Even so it seems to me there are a bunch of guys that get into this who really should look at themselves.
I hardly saw any gringos while I was in Colombia so I'm no expert on them either.
Even so the few that I saw made me think that these guys are not being realistic.
A couple of times I saw guys in Cartegena that were with girls 30+ years younger than themselves.
My Spanish is pretty crap but at least I can have a simple conversation with someone. Some guys seem to have no clue about how they are presenting themselves to people.

One lady in Cartegena opened up to me a little as I chatted with her. She told me that she did not consider most Norte Americanos to be husband material because they were so pushy and agressive in their approaches. It seems there are guys that go on a cruise, get off on Cartegena and think that it is some kind of meat market.

I was in a good resturant in Cartegena with my lady and this guy came in with a hot Colombiana. They were seated next to us. She was about a 9. Very pretty. I think she was 22. He was in his thirties and there was nothing wrong with him physically. No doubt he wouldn't be able to date someone like that at home but I thought she was in his league. No problems. Good luck to you mate. Well that was until he opened his mouth. This guy simply had no clue about how to date a woman.

She spoke fluent English and from what little I could tell was quite a catch. This guy first of all needed to learn what an apropriate volume is to talk in that situation. If it had not been rude to do so, I would have asked to move. Instead I basically had to listen to how this date went. He needed to learn a few very basic things about what NOT to talk about and say in a first date. For example: describing what was wrong with his ex-wife, crisitising the girl's relationship with her parents, not to mention a huge list of things he didn't like, oh it went on and on!! It was a train wreck. I was trying even harder to NOT listen.

Eventually she just shut up but he kept on talking about himself for a long time before he finally seemed to realise all was not perfect.  Then there was awkward silence which was great for me because I didn't want to hear it in the first place. He seemed to recover the situation a little by showing her some pictures. However by that stage he was not talking so loudly so I was able to ignore them. Hence I don't know how it ended but why would a great girl like that come back for more?
No wonder he was single! Imagine what he'd be like to live with!!!!

So yeah I think there are some guys that do need to look at themselves if they really want a wife. Some of them simply aren't giving themselves the best chances of sucess. I suspect they don't really need to make huge adjustments. They just need to be more realistic, know themselves and be more genuine/empathetic.

I never mentioned this episode before because I really don't want to critise these guys much. At least they got to Colombia and experienced some other women. That's a whole lot more than so many others do. It says something about their character.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »

Point well taken.  At the end of the day, it is what YOU make it.  Sort of like wet clay. (but, you have to find a girl that is not damaged already)

Funny little story about first impressions versus second ones.  My first couple months in Cali, I partied alot. (SURPIRSED?)   I got to know many of the bombshells in town, many of the owners of the popular restaurants and clubs.  I had a favorite place for late night electronic music.  These were my "good friends".  I went back a couple years later.  Everyone remembered me - a good sign, or bad sign?    As the sun rose and I am surrounded by narcos and whores.  WOW, that place sure changed!!!  NOPE, that place was always the same.  I just could not see things clearly because I did not understand the subtle, and not so subtle, things.

Sounds like you were looking for love in all the wrong places....IF you were looking for love. If you weren't then being surrounded by whores might not be so bad. I don't know if it is a matter of understanding the "subtle and not so subtle things" as it is "we find what we seek".

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »

Ok Zonny, you make a valid point in that only so much can be gleaned on short trips.  Thanks for the complements, although I think you are overplaying the 'luck' thing, there is a lot of work involved and I felt confident that I would be able to make a good choice for a wife.   Back to the point, I was never arguing that there isn't some bad apples in the barrel.  I'm arguing against this point:

Funny, you completely scoffed at the idea that a more accurate picture of some of these women's true personalities could be gained
by spending more time in Colombia than a few short trips. Now all of a sudden it's a valid point. I'll give you credit FT. At least you detailed exactly what the valid point was as supposed to refusing to when you said the same thing about Jamie's comments, but you change your mind like I change my underwear.

I am still not buying that nearly all these women have deal breaking type traits, after you get to know them…I still think it is the ‘kid in the candy store’ type mentality that American Colombian travelers get,  and once a woman displays something negative but relatively small it is deemed a ‘ deal-breaker’ and time to move on the next woman.  When I see guys writing how all the women in the USA are inadequate and then travel to Colombia and start to say the same crapola, it tells me that it is the guy doesn't have the maturity to be married.   This is really not a big deal, but it needs to be pointed out.  At some point a man has to realize he is the problem more than anything, instead of taking the attitude of 'where to travel next' to find that 'perfect' woman.  Iceland, Mongolia? Isle of Man?  Newflash:  All ladies are going to have faults and it is silly/immature to think, 1. You as a foreign traveler are 'entitled' to a 'perfect' woman.  2. A wife is going to have a huge shopping list of traits on a man's wish list.  Sometimes the men here start to sound as fussy as the American women they are complaining about!  An attractive woman that is loyal, respectful and willing to work with a husband is what men are usually shooting for...and there are plenty of those types of ladies in Colombia....BUT only for the right man!

I didn't once say all the women I dated and were unsuccessful with had "deal breaking type traits." As I explained in my previous posts, it's also a question of compatibility. You take every single one of my posts that present an argument contrary to your own, and make ridiculous and groundless assumptions about myself and my experiences.

First off, when I said, "I've ran across very few Colombianas that have the combination of being great wife material and enough of an adaptive nature to function here in the U.S., you're obviously assuming, as you stated, that I've dated hundreds of women, and found maybe one or two that I would place into this category. That is not the case. I honestly don't know how many women I've dated there. I'm not one to keep track of such things, but it's certainly more than I could accurately estimate just giving it a quick thought. That's neither here nor there. My point is I've actually met and gotten to know 4 or 5 really good women that I feel would make great wives for any Gringo or Colombiano alike, but sometimes things just don't click.

Chemistry is very important to me; and a couple can usually tell if they have it when they first meet. I've met a girl on Colombian Cupid while in Colombia then asked her to dinner. She showed up, we ate, had a fabulous conversation, maybe saw each other two or three more times and we remain friends until this day. We both knew we just weren't for each other though. In the U.S., the fact that we just weren't clicking romantically probably would have had to have been verbalized at some point. In Colombia I've learned that such things don't always have to be said, and the culture actually encourages leaving statements like that unspoken. After we met in person, we realized that the spark just wasn't there. The young lady I'm talking about is gorgeous, humble, a hard worker and serious about getting married and starting a family. I could tell by the conviction in her voice. But given the option, I don't think I would have been her first choice. She wouldn't have been mine either. This experience is not an isolated incident. It's happen to me a few times. It is however so seldom an occurence I can call it "rare," as I've done on numerous occasions.

What's happened to me much more often is meeting a girl that's either one or the other. Great wife material (MANY of those!!!) or a girl that would adapt very well to life in the United States. At this point I would actually be happy with great wife material, because if I found someone I wanted to marry it wouldn't be necessary for them to move to the United States. However, I just wasn't compatible, for one reason or another, with those I've dated. Working in Bogota's Business Environment has exposed me to an entirely different type of Colombiana. One that wife-hunting gringos down for a two week safari would never even have the opportunity to meet. These women wouldn't dare join an agency or create a profile for themselves on Colombian Cupid. There is an elite, very well educated group of Colombianas bound and determined to prove to Latin America that women can do any job men can. They have always made better grades than their male classmates, and they've worked twice as hard to gain important positions in the corporate hierarchy. To say they are discriminated against would be a gross understatement. So when I meet them and hear their titles I usually know exactly what types of woman they are. Still, I've given myself the opportunity to try and get to know a couple. I've found they have a lot of obvious things in common with some women in the U.S. Not interested in being mothers, cooking, cleaning or taking care of a household. So while they'd probably excel beyond their wildest dreams in Corporate America, they probably not the best wife material. There are definitely exceptions to both.

The second thing you're obviously assuming about me is I'm some type of playboy that's not serious about getting married, and that couldn't be further from the truth. I maintained a two year relationship with a girl in Colombia making several extended trips, getting to know her life and family and planning marriage the entire time. Things didn't work out. If I actually thought looking in Colombia was so hopeless why would I continue to return? I will admit, I've had fun. I've met girls that weren't interested in being in a serious relationship. They actually wanted a fling and I guess I was a victim of the situation I was in. Should I have kept moving when I found out these women's true intentions? Perhaps. I will admit that any amount of philandering is detrimental to the sincere search for a life partner. But jeeeezzz!!! I'm 31! Should I stop living my life simply because I haven't found someone to complete it?

There are two huge differences between myself and the average wife hunter. I sincerely believe that for a marriage to last a husband and a wife have to be best friends. I don't know anyone, regardless of any personality flaws they may have, that becomes best friends with another person in a week or two. As a matter of fact, I think it's impossible. The second thing is I have the rare ability to spend extended periods of time in Latin America. I'm not held back by finance, or obligations I have with my family or my job. It's easier for me to be choicey in Colombia. I think entirely too many gringos go down with the mindframe that they don't want to come home empty handed, and they make devastating mistakes because of that. On the other hand though, some get lucky and find the one. I've never denied that is possible, but I don't think it's happened to me. I approach dating in Latin America the same way I approach it in the United States. Time and money are of no consequence to me.

I'm not looking for the perfect woman...not by any measure of the immagination. I am however looking for the perfect woman for me. Perhaps your life experience has taught you that even that is too much to expect. Mine has taught me that settling for anything less isn't living at all.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:21:00 PM by benjio »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
Well Benjio, my comments have been pertaining to your original statement here:

LOL!!!!

IV, as much time as I've spent there, I've ran across very few Colombianas that have the combination of being great wife material and have enough of an adaptive nature to function independently here in the U.S.
But out of all of the countries I've been to in Latin America, in my opinion Colombia offers the highest percentage of exceptionally attractive women for the lowest traveling cost. There are actually more attractive women (in a wider variety) in Brazil, but it's extremely expensive to travel and stay there...not to mention the visa requirments that some gringos just aren't willing to deal with.

You seem to be backpeddling off this original comment which is what I wanted to see...I did not want to see the original comment of yours go unchallenged, and now that he has been challenged I've done/said what I wanted to do. 

Funny, you completely scoffed at the idea that a more accurate picture of some of these women's true personalities could be gained
by spending more time in Colombia than a few short trips. Now all of a sudden it's a valid point. I'll give you credit FT. At least you detailed exactly what the valid point was as supposed to refusing to when you said the same thing about Jamie's comments, but you change your mind like I change my underwear.

I've not scoffed at the idea that a man could get to know a woman better with more time spent with her.  It is OBVIOUS that would be the case.  There is no reason to comment on comments you have quoted by Jamie, because he comments were not what I was challenging on this thread.  What was challenged was YOUR SWEEPING COMMENTS.  When Zonny made his comments I agreed with them, but that doesn't pertain to your comments or go against what I believed.  Who would think you get to know a person better by seeing them less?  ???  [size=78%]  [/size]

I honestly don't know how many women I've dated there. I'm not one to keep track of such things, but it's certainly more than I could accurately estimate just giving it a quick thought. That's neither here nor there. My point is I've actually met and gotten to know 4 or 5 really good women that I feel would make great wives for any Gringo or Colombiano alike, but sometimes things just don't click.

Really?   But you wanted to a count of how many women I had seen?  Obviously to do a comparison like this:

I'm absolutely sure I've dated many more women than you in Colombia. 

Looks to me like you are tring to keep track of 'such things' and it is 'here or there'.

Well Benjio, I've seen lots of valid points within your posts and you have talked a good game and often give sound advice from my perspective.  I just don't see the reason for your broad quote about the Colombian ladies not being good wife material, especially now that you have finally admitted that it has been PERSONAL CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS vs some negative characteristic these ladies displayed. 

I get the feeling you are behaving like a very difficult guy for a woman to please, maybe even very fussy, ALMOST as fussy as DENNISLEVY who is fervently lurking right now! ;) [size=78%] [/size] You might want to take a closer look at this aspect of yourself and see if you really think it is worth being that way, if you determine that to be the case.   :)

Fathertime!

02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline beginthebeguin

• WOVO - is a go
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
V_Man sez
I never mentioned this episode before because I really don't want to critise these guys much. At least they got to Colombia and experienced some other women. That's a whole lot more than so many others do. It says something about their character.

yes, and it could also say something about their cash flow. But no offense taken.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:50:46 PM by beginthebeguin »
"Any club that would have me as a member I wouldn't want to join." - G. Marx,  not Karl

"Now children all colombianas you meet on the internet are bad. Muukay". - Mr. Makey

Offline Zon

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
You know fellas ... We are all missing something here.

There is a new member here, aconcpets.  Clearly an intelligent, experienced expat living in  CostaRica.   He comes off as a PLAYER (maybe a little like me), but he is much more than that. I am happy to have met him as a man, not as an avatar only.   In one of his first post, he wrote about that which binds men.

He was dismissed here because he did not knell at the alter of marriage - but he is not against it!  There are a million ways to skin a cat.  ALL HERE ARE BEST SERVED to first see what they can learn from another, rather than divide and be dismissive.

I talked to this very experienced, well lived, and still seeking man over the weekend, and understood his point which most here have not even stopped to consider.  That which we all have in common is so much greater than we have apart ... what's with the crazy debate and judgement?  This would never happen in person.

At the end of the day, we are all trying to play the hand that God dealt us as best we can, and that is all. 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2012, 10:49:17 PM »

At the end of the day, we are all trying to play the hand that God dealt us as best we can, and that is all. 

I don't like the idea that we are all the same and fate has already determined everything.  It is an interesting philosophy but not the one that guides too many of my decisions nowadays.  As the famous philosopher Quato said:  "You are what you do"

He was dismissed here because he did not knell at the alter of marriage - but he is not against it! 

[size=78%]  [/size]

I like reading Aconcepts posts, although I am more interested in marriage/family and those sort of things.  I can still get a kick out of hearing another man's adventures when they appear to be told truthfully!   Now why are you saying that he has been dismissed? it seems to me that he has been treated with respect by membership. 

Zonny, I chuckle when you compare yourself to those you admire! First Calipro, now Aconcepts, it is sort like you are complimenting yourself when you do that!  Why don't you relax, and let others compliment you when the time is right?  :)

Fathertime!   
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Zon

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 01:34:54 AM »
Oh, we are NOT the same!  Only the same in tying to play the hand the BEST we can.  There is a big difference.

"I like reading, although I am more ...."

FT - come on!  grab your ball sack and pull.   We get it.  You are a committed father and husband. That is great.  NEWSFLASH - Calipro has been married - with the best of intentions - to Colombianas in the past.  And, in some months and years of his life, he could have sounded much like you.  Ditto with Aconcpets.    To say that listening to a little man talk is somehow morally corrosive ... its a little too Rick Santorum for me  Aconcets was warned to point of not being able to post without a 8 hour delay HAHAHAH.  (treated with respect!)

Compliments. bragging?  I know Calipro and others who live in Colombia.  Such things as "Bragging" go away when you don't pull up in a Ferrari, but every body has a 9 or 10 date for the night ... the world is different there.  It is not a big penis / little penis contest.  Nobody cares.  Live there for 6 months / year and the world looks different still. 

My point was that there is a stupid little debate atmosphere here ... and you just proved it again.   Who gives a [snip] if you are married, or Calipro, or me?!?!?    Or, if 5 years from now our status changes?  Only a fool would think that everything remains constant forever.

Offline V_Man

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 02:51:05 AM »
V_Man sez 
yes, and it could also say something about their cash flow. But no offense taken.

Yeah but BtB there are thousands of those so there is no need for you to take offense.

Offline V_Man

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »
That which we all have in common is so much greater than we have apart ... what's with the crazy debate and judgement?  This would never happen in person.

What he said. +1

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:43 AM »

My point was that there is a stupid little debate atmosphere here ... and you just proved it again.   Who gives a [snip] if you are married, or Calipro, or me?!?!?    Or, if 5 years from now our status changes?  Only a fool would think that everything remains constant forever.

So what if there is a "debate" atmosphere? It seems to me to be helpful by seperating good knowledge from useless ramblings. Are you not capable of explaining what you post? If you are then debating is merely a way of doing that. Too many here are more concerned with "playing nice" and less concerned about an honest exchange. I don't see anything wrong with having a discussion where people disagree. It is a REAL chance for many to learn.

Researcher
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 07:31:03 AM by Researcher »
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline beginthebeguin

• WOVO - is a go
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 06:15:12 AM »
Could you possibly imagine Rick Santorum stripped of his cushy Senate pension, his contacts on "K" street and his past padrinos forced to live on a monthly mill workers Social Security payment, dumped in Cali or BAQ and forced to live there? Imagine the drastic change in his 'world view' he would have to perform. It would blow more than one of his moral 'gaskets'. jajajaja
"Any club that would have me as a member I wouldn't want to join." - G. Marx,  not Karl

"Now children all colombianas you meet on the internet are bad. Muukay". - Mr. Makey

Offline fathertime

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2012, 07:21:32 AM »
Oh, we are NOT the same!  Only the same in tying to play the hand the BEST we can.  There is a big difference.

"I like reading, although I am more ...."

FT - come on!  grab your ball sack and pull.   We get it.  You are a committed father and husband. That is great.  NEWSFLASH - Calipro has been married - with the best of intentions - to Colombianas in the past.  And, in some months and years of his life, he could have sounded much like you.  Ditto with Aconcpets.    To say that listening to a little man talk is somehow morally corrosive ... its a little too Rick Santorum for me  Aconcets was warned to point of not being able to post without a 8 hour delay HAHAHAH.  (treated with respect!)

Compliments. bragging?  I know Calipro and others who live in Colombia.  Such things as "Bragging" go away when you don't pull up in a Ferrari, but every body has a 9 or 10 date for the night ... the world is different there.  It is not a big penis / little penis contest.  Nobody cares.  Live there for 6 months / year and the world looks different still. 

This is a very odd post to me.  Why are you so concerned about Calipro and Aconcepts and comparing yourself to them?  People are free to bring up issues with other individuals and hash it out.  I don't think this is Jr High school, where it has to be a little shot of self-esteem in every post.  I'm convinced certain posters like yourself are full of crap at times, and I like to call people on that.  I'm not at all convinced CP or Aconcepts are full of crap,  so I enjoy reading their posts.
I remember some months ago you were grumbling about the Colombian women, when in fact you were acting more like a drunkard more than you originally let on here.  Some of us could sense you were not being straight here and you got called on it.  You seem to have finally seen yourself for what you were, maybe all the sheet you took here, made you reexamine how silly you were being.  Maybe you are lucky you have idiots like us to give you crap when all those people you meet in real life are playing nice and not having the real debates you get here.  I mean you would have never even known your elbows were pointy and should be covered,  if it weren't for me!  :D

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Zon

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2012, 07:58:47 AM »
in fact you were acting more like a drunkard more than you originally let on here.

LOL  DUDE I WAS MAD AT TIMES OVER THE PAST 3-4 YEARS!   Drunk on freedom, adventure, and Pu$$y.  Is that a secret?!?!?   LOL

FT, You serve as an excellent example on this site - no doubt.    But, you also have an editorial slant to your comments as if you are the "Consumer Report" of posts !!!   I have been pretty GD frank about my play life, romance life, and general experiences.   I have posted here for myself and for others that have the questions that I had before I had the experiences that I have had.

I have made the case for being a life hunter first, not a wife hunter - one week wonder.   I have never thought such things were mutually exclusive as if there is a Red team and Blue team. 

Yesterday I had breakfast and in the small diner was a group of men from a church group. I listened.   It was amazing to me how this group reaffirmed themselves and judged others harshly.   I thought to myself - basically why? A couple years from now I will be in a different chapter of life ... perhaps like you with a young wife and kids.   And in this time when I hear or read material like I have posted, CaliP, Aconcepts, or others, will I be personally offended?   I hope not.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »
in fact you were acting more like a drunkard more than you originally let on here.

LOL  DUDE I WAS MAD AT TIMES OVER THE PAST 3-4 YEARS!   Drunk on freedom, adventure, and Pu$$y.  Is that a secret?!?!?   LOL

FT, You serve as an excellent example on this site - no doubt.    But, you also have an editorial slant to your comments as if you are the "Consumer Report" of posts !!!   I have been pretty GD frank about my play life, romance life, and general experiences.   I have posted here for myself and for others that have the questions that I had before I had the experiences that I have had.

I have made the case for being a life hunter first, not a wife hunter - one week wonder.   I have never thought such things were mutually exclusive as if there is a Red team and Blue team. 

Yesterday I had breakfast and in the small diner was a group of men from a church group. I listened.   It was amazing to me how this group reaffirmed themselves and judged others harshly.   I thought to myself - basically why? A couple years from now I will be in a different chapter of life ... perhaps like you with a young wife and kids.   And in this time when I hear or read material like I have posted, CaliP, Aconcepts, or others, will I be personally offended?   I hope not.

There you go again!  Trying to put yourself in a category with Calipro and Aconcepts.  Who is personally offended by their posts?  You are the one who caught crap, in part because you consistently drew erroneous conclusions after you reported your travels.  In the past, I didn’t sense you were at all honest with yourself.  Maybe you were you not capable at the time because you were ‘mad’.   

Father "Consumer Reports" Time! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2012, 07:26:32 PM »
Could you possibly imagine Rick Santorum stripped of his cushy Senate pension, his contacts on "K" street and his past padrinos forced to live on a monthly mill workers Social Security payment, dumped in Cali or BAQ and forced to live there? Imagine the drastic change in his 'world view' he would have to perform. It would blow more than one of his moral 'gaskets'. jajajaja

Offline Fuzzyone

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2012, 09:50:51 PM »

This is a very odd post to me.  Why are you so concerned about Calipro and Aconcepts and comparing yourself to them?  People are free to bring up issues with other individuals and hash it out.  I don't think this is Jr High school, where it has to be a little shot of self-esteem in every post.  I'm convinced certain posters like yourself are full of crap at times, and I like to call people on that.  I'm not at all convinced CP or Aconcepts are full of crap,  so I enjoy reading their posts.
I remember some months ago you were grumbling about the Colombian women, when in fact you were acting more like a drunkard more than you originally let on here.  Some of us could sense you were not being straight here and you got called on it.  You seem to have finally seen yourself for what you were, maybe all the sheet you took here, made you reexamine how silly you were being.  Maybe you are lucky you have idiots like us to give you crap when all those people you meet in real life are playing nice and not having the real debates you get here.  I mean you would have never even known your elbows were pointy and should be covered,  if it weren't for me!  :D

Fathertime!

F.t.

Sometimes you have to understand some men lead some men follow and some just get the hell out of the way! What do you think Zon is? A follower that is all he can ever be. There always is some one who is guiding him go back to his porn days and see who was the leader, was not him. Now look and see who he follows, I have nothing against Calipro I have actually talked to him at one point.

There is more than one man here that does not follow examples? ChrisF F.T. UTcowboy ect, they lead not followed I never have seen the leader say I am a lot like BLANK because they are their own men not someone else!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300