It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Feedback on a couple of Agencies.  (Read 5929 times)

Offline SlingsandArrows

• Probie
Feedback on a couple of Agencies.
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
Hey all, I'm looking for some feedback on a couple of agencies that I've been using.  I started this quest in September 2005.  

I have a couple of leads, and I am planning my first trip over there.. this coming fall.

However, the expensivenes of this is starting to add up.  I'm deffo not planning to give up, butI want to avoid all unessesary fees, of course.

here's the agencies I've been using.

1)  4russianwomen.com
2)  army-ofbrides.com
3)  cuteonly.com

big details please.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:13:59 AM by SlingsandArrows »

Offline Patrick

What are your expenses?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
S&L,

You might want to post your expenses so others who use different agencies and/or methods can make a direct comparison.

Are you buying addresses?  Paying for e-mail translations?  Is direct contact with the lady(ies) available?  In other words, do you actually get the lady's address so you can comminicate directly with her without using the agencies?

Offline SlingsandArrows

• Probie
Re: What are your expenses?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 10:56:31 PM »
Quote from: Patrick
S&L,

You might want to post your expenses so others who use different agencies and/or methods can make a direct comparison.

Are you buying addresses?  Paying for e-mail translations?  Is direct contact with the lady(ies) available?  In other words, do you actually get the lady's address so you can comminicate directly with her without using the agencies?

Good points.  Ok for the first one, 4russianwomen.com -

I pay 5 dollars to read a letter, and 7 dollars to send letters.  I use it mainly for letter translation.  From my understanding, the letters go straight to the agency, where they are translated, then given to the ladies.  roughly 60 bucks a month here.

The same is true for number 2,  army-of-brides.com.  I pay 6 dollars for reading and sending letters. Roughly 60 bucks a month here too.

and finally, for number 3 I am paying 30 bucks a month for unlimited letter writing and recieving.  with cuteonly.com I can also directly contact the ladies without the middle man agency.

I donb't buy addresses or things of that nature.  I'm mainly using email translations to get in contact with these ladies.  

I am planning on using on of the one of their personal tours, but the 150 a day thing sort of has me thinking otherwise.  I've heard alot of good things about Jack Bragg's services, but I don't know if I can work with his site for ladies who are not registered there.

anyways, so far it looks like I'm doing roughly 150 a month.

Planet-Love.com

Re: What are your expenses?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 10:56:31 PM »

Offline LP

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 03:19:58 PM »
If $150 month is starting to hurt you'd better quit now or change your tactic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Every dime and minute you put toward this in the begining should go towards learning the language. Then go over and meet "normal" girls.

No more agencies, no more translators, no dealing with women who've already decided they want to escape the FSU, no more being as helpless as a child in a foreign land, on and on and on. Learning as much of the language as you can will set you free in so many ways you can't even imagine them.

Just my two cents. My other two is that tours are the absolute bottom of the barrel in the MOB scene and if you're smart you'll not even get involved in this sorry business at all. The best women to be found in the FSU are those who aren't and never would be.
Actual consumer instructions: On an airline package of nuts: "Open packet, eat nuts."

Offline SlingsandArrows

• Probie
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 01:04:14 AM »
Quote from: LP
If $150 month is starting to hurt you'd better quit now or change your tactic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Every dime and minute you put toward this in the begining should go towards learning the language. Then go over and meet "normal" girls.

No more agencies, no more translators, no dealing with women who've already decided they want to escape the FSU, no more being as helpless as a child in a foreign land, on and on and on. Learning as much of the language as you can will set you free in so many ways you can't even imagine them.

Just my two cents. My other two is that tours are the absolute bottom of the barrel in the MOB scene and if you're smart you'll not even get involved in this sorry business at all. The best women to be found in the FSU are those who aren't and never would be.

Interesting that you would say that LP.  If I may ask, what exactly is it you have against agencies?  you seem like you've been around the block with this thing a few times, so I'd like to pick your brain a little.

Whats up man?  At first glance I would think that the gals who use the agencies are the ones available, where as walking around in moscow talking to women seems like it would be a crap shoot.  I could do that here, and save myself the trouble of learning the language, and spending 12 hours on a plane.

Looing forward to your response.  thanks!

Offline Montrealer

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 07:34:11 AM »
S&A,
If $150 is starting to seem a little steep, then you should know that it only gets more expensive from here.

You have trips with airfare, hotel, spending money and other misc. costs.

But more importantly, you need to think about the cost of living increase that goes up when she arrives.  If let's say your rent and bills remain the same because you don't need to move, you do need to think about the other additional expenses such as;

- language school for her
- new wardrobe for her
- added grocery bills
- new cable channels in her language
- transportation costs (even a bus pass if not a car and gas)
- immigration fees
- return trips home during holiday season
- dates (unless you want to keep her locked in the kitchen or bedroom)
- home re-decorating (your naked girls on the walls will be replaced with floral patterns

And then you need to take into consideration the expenses if you have a child(ren) with her.  That's a huge added expense.

Remember, she probably won't be able to find work right away and will depend solely on you for support.  So if you are having trouble making ends meet now, or are living close from a check-to-check lifestyle, then this process is not your answer to finding happiness in a foreign bride.

I think a safe calculation would be about a 20% - 30% increase in cost of living, however ask people that have already brought there wives over for a more accurate figure.  And on top of that, you should have about $5K saved for when she does land in the US so that you can get the things she needs to be comfortable.

Just my two cents, but definately something to think about.
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline SlingsandArrows

• Probie
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 10:19:22 AM »
Thanks for the input.  I''m doing ok financially, and moonlighting  lawschool at the same time...  so things willonly get better.

I just don't want to shell out unnecessary bucks where I don't need to.  So my question is really:

What is the most economical agency... and... the agencies I listed in the original post, does anyone have any feeback on them..  are they good, bad, ugly, honest? (in your opinion).

I realise what the costs will be and what to expect.  I was actually married once before in the military :P.  I'm still a pretty young guy... just need feedback on a better way to do this.

Offline Montrealer

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 02:25:31 PM »
Get talking to some women, or at least continue talking to the ones you are talking with.  Then get on a plane and go see them.  Starting a relationship online and through chats and phone calls is okay, but you will really only know if these girls are right after a few visits.  Alot could change in the girl you chat with and the girl you meet.

And learn the language as much as possible.

As for agencies, I can't help you.  I prefer latinas.  But browse the archives and I'm sure you can find some stuff there if nobody responds to you.

Best of luck.
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128