It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Corona  (Read 30679 times)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Corona
« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2020, 07:01:19 PM »
So what is holding you back?

There are plenty of things doctors can do now to help your wife conceive.

Speaking of kiddos...Brazil opened it’s borders to foreign tourists yesterday so at least I get to go and visit my son. Been more than a year!!!

I guess they figured no one who comes there is going to make it any worse, so they just gave up on the travel ban. Still a lot I have to figure out with respect to going and coming but the first good news for me in a while.

Stay healthy gents.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2020, 12:53:23 PM »
Speaking of kiddos...Brazil opened it’s borders to foreign tourists yesterday so at least I get to go and visit my son. Been more than a year!!!

I guess they figured no one who comes there is going to make it any worse, so they just gave up on the travel ban. Still a lot I have to figure out with respect to going and coming but the first good news for me in a while.

Stay healthy gents.

That's great. Things --trips, people---so many connections, have been cut off for so long for so many of us. Have a great time--hope the still wacky due to covid logistics, that they all work out for you!!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2020, 03:19:27 PM »
I didn't think there where orientals here ....I was surprised that you compared Davao to Bucaramanga. 

Sounds like you have a child now.. emotional attachment and moral responsibility ...sounds like a parental relationship.

I was comparing the prices..nothing more
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 03:23:00 PM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2020, 03:19:27 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2020, 03:35:57 PM »
I don't know that he has a child but he must of been interested in the idea to ask me about the fertility clinic I used.

And now he is emotionally y morally attached .... maybe his girlfriend is pregnant.....it's the only thing that would morally attach me.

I will keep my mouth shut. I dont want to give anyone ideas...and believe me, there are a lot of girls  with that thought in thier head during these desperate times.

BTW.I know lots of guys with GFs and wives without kids who would leave if they were single and unattched..so believe it o rnot, not everyone thinks like you Cali..

But I do admit having an offspring would make it even more difficult to leave. Imagine me leaving for skiing in late January for 2 months ..knowing I couldnt get back into Colombia to visit the kid for another year or whatever.

Anyway, if you have a kid or a legal wife , it is way easier for them to get to the US. They can go on the emergency flights. People have been doing it all the time during the pandemic. Even under the TRump regime.

The other way around-US to Canada - you can go on an emergency flight as well IF you have Colombian citizenship. Not sure about residency status with a normal cedula.

But if things get worse or even dont improve in Colombia and Brazil, they will ban all flights and people from these countries, unless you are a US citizen or landed permanent resident.

That is a little concerning to me , for my January flights, because if it uis still in the emergency stage, I have to pass through US to get to Canada.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 03:39:07 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2020, 04:39:45 PM »
So what is holding you back?

There are plenty of things doctors can do now to help your wife conceive.

Greedy. I figure if I'm lucky, I have twenty 'good years' left. I want to be able to travel light. There's other pros and cons in the equation, but that's what it boils down to.

Contrary to how my life has sometimes felt, I realize that I can't have it all, at least not a 2nd time with kids anchoring my life. Again. Even if a live in nanny was in the picture, it'd be head and hands on raising kids for me/us/--a lot less time planning trips as well as being spontaneous and actually travelling.

It's like today we decided to take q weekday off and head an hour off shore to deserted Cumberland Island. There's basically no infrastructure---there's wild boar & wild horses running around and no concessions, never mind 'diaper rooms.' Bringing a kid there and the necessary provisions, would be a nightmare.

Not that my boys haven't seen the world, but looking back, I was frugal--saving for their 'needs'--lessons, musical instruments, video games, cars, college etc. I guess we sacrificed for them more than I realized. I played soccer, other sports with them, did scouts--school field trips etc, etc. Their stepmom went to--did a ton of stuff for them. My kid's friends---they still talk about how great sleepovers at our house were. I paid like 5 grand for a saxophone because my son had gotten that good after playing a rental horn for years. Crazy. Parents ARE crazy when it comes to their kids and usually oblivious to it. Nobody can tell them, even when a trainwreck is coming.

Now I'm living it up more, busy spending their inheritance.....

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2020, 09:37:09 AM »

Greedy. I figure if I'm lucky, I have twenty 'good years' left. I want to be able to travel light. There's other pros and cons in the equation, but that's what it boils down to.

Contrary to how my life has sometimes felt, I realize that I can't have it all, at least not a 2nd time with kids anchoring my life. Again. Even if a live in nanny was in the picture, it'd be head and hands on raising kids for me/us/--a lot less time planning trips as well as being spontaneous and actually travelling.

It's like today we decided to take q weekday off and head an hour off shore to deserted Cumberland Island. There's basically no infrastructure---there's wild boar & wild horses running around and no concessions, never mind 'diaper rooms.' Bringing a kid there and the necessary provisions, would be a nightmare.

Not that my boys haven't seen the world, but looking back, I was frugal--saving for their 'needs'--lessons, musical instruments, video games, cars, college etc. I guess we sacrificed for them more than I realized. I played soccer, other sports with them, did scouts--school field trips etc, etc. Their stepmom went to--did a ton of stuff for them. My kid's friends---they still talk about how great sleepovers at our house were. I paid like 5 grand for a saxophone because my son had gotten that good after playing a rental horn for years. Crazy. Parents ARE crazy when it comes to their kids and usually oblivious to it. Nobody can tell them, even when a trainwreck is coming.

Now I'm living it up more, busy spending their inheritance.....

What about your wife.....is she really OK with not having a child in her life?

I don't think it is as important for you to have a child as it is for her....because you have already had kids

Don't be greedy..... Don't let your wife turn into a dingy cat lady one day.....with a 30 cat colony.

Without a family life seems to be meaningless for most women. But some women get involved in charities or sometimes work to bring some meaning to their lives.

Don't forget you could potentially double your Social Security take by having a child if you wife decided to b e a stay at home mom....at the very least your child will get half of you unreduced Social Security benefits from the time you decide to collect.....until your child is 18.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2020, 10:58:44 AM »
What about your wife.....is she really OK with not having a child in her life?

I don't think it is as important for you to have a child as it is for her....because you have already had kids

Don't be greedy..... Don't let your wife turn into a dingy cat lady one day.....with a 30 cat colony.

Without a family life seems to be meaningless for most women. But some women get involved in charities or sometimes work to bring some meaning to their lives.

Don't forget you could potentially double your Social Security take by having a child if you wife decided to b e a stay at home mom....at the very least your child will get half of you unreduced Social Security benefits from the time you decide to collect.....until your child is 18.

Not having children was a painful, thorough discussion that we had a long time ago, years before we wed. Of course it's been discussed again at times, including the tremendous sacrifice she made. I knew/know the risks--the 'biological clock', natural bio urges etc. And that risk still exists.

When I die, before the ink is dry on the sale of our home, she'll be on a plane back home.

That's sooo ironic. Athough she's exemplified achieving the 'American dream' through hard work, her heart, which (Ironic I know) is ALL about family, Back home and to a large extent also, to her 'new' family here.

But my family mostly lives a thousand miles away in Michigan. She reminds me to call, birthdays etc. In her mind, she's with her family back home a lot closer to heart---they're true blood and the only thing that really matters to her in the end. Family.

Basically her first 5 years here, she was a public school classroom paraprofessional. Every year there, she was elected employee of the year. My younger son was 8 when she came here, attended that school and she even walked him to school. They offered her a Teaching job, but she turned it down because of being "English 2nd language" she was worried she'd not be good enough, which (as I told her) was far from true.

She overlapped a job at Chick Fila and in a year was made Manager, Chick Fila has perhaps the best USA corporate culture and training set up in the USA--tremendous company. But it was physically taxing. Hiring and firing, dealing with customers--all that was great experience.It helped her confidence.

A frequent customer there noticed her and encouraged her to apply at his Fortune 200 level company, a corporation that sells dental and medical equipment across all the USA and Canada. They gave her books full of doctor's offices who DIDN'T buy from them. Cold calls, rejection--the worst. They closed that (thank God) and she worked her way upstairs. It's not like work that her computer engineering degree way back when trained her for, but it's odd how it's coming full circle. HTML, SQL, JavaScript, Google Anayltics and  whole lot more, are part of her work. If the company maximum yearly pay raise is 2--3%, they somehow break the rules and give her 3 to 6%.

Whether as a stepmom, wife or as a worker, she gives 200%.

She worked and as it was her money (and for the 1st 12 years, we had separate accounts) I knew she was helping out, I knew she was saving to buy us a home in the Philippines.

She has always (from a LONG distance) doted on her beloved nieces and nephews--her family. They will look after her when I die. She appreciates all this nation has done for her--she's patriotic for here (and increasingly USA conservative) and home and has dual citizenships.

But her heart is still at home and one day, so will be her bones. She's true and loyal, but in a hard to describe way, me and life in the USA are just a means to an end elsewhere eventually. She'll never be a lonely "cat lady"--never be alone. If her home country and I disappeared, she'd probably end up being a social director at a nursing home, some kind of social service, etc. She already has us doing stuff like that in the community since the kids are gone. If I'm gone, maybe she'll finally find a guy she really deserves.

Bizarre as it sounds, her making me happy is what makes her happy. It drives her. We're not terribly social--yet it seems like her acquaintances always want her to be their newborn's Godmother, because they know just how innately good a person, what a wonderful 'role model' she is.

It will be our ultimate irony, for reasons largely previously mentioned, that a women this fine and suited as a Mother, wasn't.

As a kid, I hated when the Teachers rolled out the "Someday you too can be president" speech, if we had one, her child actually probably could.

She's still super young looking, pretty, hardworking, with an exceptionally wonderful personality. Underconfident and overachieving.  Life can, life does change--I can't smugly accept how great I've had it and think that's the way it's always going to be. But today, in the here and now, I think we're pretty good. I may go, but as long as she stays healthy, she's going to be fine. She was simply made that way.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 12:35:31 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2020, 03:54:59 PM »

Not having children was a painful, thorough discussion that we had a long time ago, years before we wed. Of course it's been discussed again at times, including the tremendous sacrifice she made. I knew/know the risks--the 'biological clock', natural bio urges etc. And that risk still exists.

When I die, before the ink is dry on the sale of our home, she'll be on a plane back home.

That's sooo ironic. Athough she's exemplified achieving the 'American dream' through hard work, her heart, which (Ironic I know) is ALL about family, Back home and to a large extent also, to her 'new' family here.

But my family mostly lives a thousand miles away in Michigan. She reminds me to call, birthdays etc. In her mind, she's with her family back home a lot closer to heart---they're true blood and the only thing that really matters to her in the end. Family.

Basically her first 5 years here, she was a public school classroom paraprofessional. Every year there, she was elected employee of the year. My younger son was 8 when she came here, attended that school and she even walked him to school. They offered her a Teaching job, but she turned it down because of being "English 2nd language" she was worried she'd not be good enough, which (as I told her) was far from true.

She overlapped a job at Chick Fila and in a year was made Manager, Chick Fila has perhaps the best USA corporate culture and training set up in the USA--tremendous company. But it was physically taxing. Hiring and firing, dealing with customers--all that was great experience.It helped her confidence.

A frequent customer there noticed her and encouraged her to apply at his Fortune 200 level company, a corporation that sells dental and medical equipment across all the USA and Canada. They gave her books full of doctor's offices who DIDN'T buy from them. Cold calls, rejection--the worst. They closed that (thank God) and she worked her way upstairs. It's not like work that her computer engineering degree way back when trained her for, but it's odd how it's coming full circle. HTML, SQL, JavaScript, Google Anayltics and  whole lot more, are part of her work. If the company maximum yearly pay raise is 2--3%, they somehow break the rules and give her 3 to 6%.

Whether as a stepmom, wife or as a worker, she gives 200%.

She worked and as it was her money (and for the 1st 12 years, we had separate accounts) I knew she was helping out, I knew she was saving to buy us a home in the Philippines.

She has always (from a LONG distance) doted on her beloved nieces and nephews--her family. They will look after her when I die. She appreciates all this nation has done for her--she's patriotic for here (and increasingly USA conservative) and home and has dual citizenships.

But her heart is still at home and one day, so will be her bones. She's true and loyal, but in a hard to describe way, me and life in the USA are just a means to an end elsewhere eventually. She'll never be a lonely "cat lady"--never be alone. If her home country and I disappeared, she'd probably end up being a social director at a nursing home, some kind of social service, etc. She already has us doing stuff like that in the community since the kids are gone. If I'm gone, maybe she'll finally find a guy she really deserves.

Bizarre as it sounds, her making me happy is what makes her happy. It drives her. We're not terribly social--yet it seems like her acquaintances always want her to be their newborn's Godmother, because they know just how innately good a person, what a wonderful 'role model' she is.

It will be our ultimate irony, for reasons largely previously mentioned, that a women this fine and suited as a Mother, wasn't.

As a kid, I hated when the Teachers rolled out the "Someday you too can be president" speech, if we had one, her child actually probably could.

She's still super young looking, pretty, hardworking, with an exceptionally wonderful personality. Underconfident and overachieving.  Life can, life does change--I can't smugly accept how great I've had it and think that's the way it's always going to be. But today, in the here and now, I think we're pretty good. I may go, but as long as she stays healthy, she's going to be fine. She was simply made that way.
She sounds like a great woman. Hard to know what I'd do but I can say at 49 with a 7 and 5 year old I've got all I can handle. And on the other hand  my 82 year old mom has Parkinson's and dementia. Watching your parent lose their faculties is not fun. If you have a kid at 60, how many good years does your child get to enjoy with you? Kids have tons of energy and expect their parents to have the same lol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2020, 10:37:39 AM »

Thanks. When you have kids, it's a blur of working the logistics--figuring who's taking whom where and more. That and a whole lot of reacting to always changing situations--redirecting behaviors, dealing with 'this and that.' It takes a lot of energy.

Ages 5 and 7? THAT's a LOT of energy alright!

Even when we're alone, the vast majority of our brain's focus and resultant activities is active--forward reacting to stimuli, fixing things so they don't become problems, not so much planning or thinking about the past.

I suppose it's different when one parent is staying at home, but there's rarely a dull moment regardless. There's always a 'next.'I tell so many couples that it is critical that they find someone to afford them a break--even if it's hard to find family, get a nanny, a baby sitter--but it's critical that couples carve out time to 'date' --or at least have undistracted time alone for the two of you.

Your marriage and family will both be better off for it.

My 1st marriage was little more than logistics for the kid's sake. She worked nights and weekends, I worked weekdays. Not good.

Parents, really people in general, are so busy dealing with all kinds of situations that we never really allow ourselves to think:"Someday, these will be the ""Good old days""==the school assemblies, birthdays, sleepovers etc--even the disasters--the exploding diaper on the white furniture, the time the kid painted his bedroom wall with crayons, pie in the eye--a million things.

We're just too busy, typically 'doing the best we can' dealing with one thing and then the next thing, often w/o a break. Time flies, things blur.

My Mother died last year after 16 long, painful years dealing with Parkinson's Disease. My Dad was the greatest guy on earth--he was her rock. To say "He was there 100% for her" is an understatement.  Now he's 85 and dementia, not eating enough--the sadness of being told he shouldn't drive anymore, all that and more, are setting in. With the years, I am getting the typical 'aches and pains' that inevitably come with time. He's had them for decades, now to certain points of disability. I just never knew it. Because he never complained. Kids will tell you if they prick their finger.

I see all too well that the last years are not pretty.

It resonated all too well once. It was after I royally pissed off my wife, she appropriately lowered my ladder down a few rungs. Looking me dead in the eye, she said:"And WHO do you think is going to be changing YOUR diapers??" One of those 'feck me dead' moments...Glad she's still here!

But my Dad's up in Michigan and I'm in Georgia, so I tip my hat to my two sisters, who along with a caretaker who comes in a few days a week, they help him keep going and out of an 'assisted living' institution. If we were up there living and my kids were still young, I think I'd go insane. Family drama, stressors...

But maybe not. Although the pace would render my life a blur again, somehow we'd get things done. Somebody has to. When my wife and I have a difficult situation--one that we HAVE to summon up extra effort for, we look at each other and we both say:"It's time to--or 'We have to:

"RISE to the occasion!!" And we do, Thank God.

For all of us, later on in life if we're lucky and don't get hit by a truck, we get a break--some time out That's a good time to look back and hopefully reflect on the good moments--the funny times, the golden moments and milestones of our lives.

In the last couple of years, my Dad has said several times that as we get old, time just moves sooo fast. When I was younger, I thought our age difference was as if it predated the ice age.

That's where my head's at more of the time lately. That and how no matter how much covid sucks, it could always be worse. That's why when a guy here on PL finally got his wife here and it was just a kaleidoscope of experiences, I tried to say, "Take a second and realize that later on you'll be looking back and saying how these (USCIS and all) were "The greatest days of our lives"--the "Good ole days"

Exactly as Ferris Bueller said:

""Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.""

Save Ferris!! ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 11:06:36 AM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »

Thanks. When you have kids, it's a blur of working the logistics--figuring who's taking whom where and more. That and a whole lot of reacting to always changing situations--redirecting behaviors, dealing with 'this and that.' It takes a lot of energy.

Ages 5 and 7? THAT's a LOT of energy alright!

Even when we're alone, the vast majority of our brain's focus and resultant activities is active--forward reacting to stimuli, fixing things so they don't become problems, not so much planning or thinking about the past.

I suppose it's different when one parent is staying at home, but there's rarely a dull moment regardless. There's always a 'next.'I tell so many couples that it is critical that they find someone to afford them a break--even if it's hard to find family, get a nanny, a baby sitter--but it's critical that couples carve out time to 'date' --or at least have undistracted time alone for the two of you.

Your marriage and family will both be better off for it.

My 1st marriage was little more than logistics for the kid's sake. She worked nights and weekends, I worked weekdays. Not good.

Parents, really people in general, are so busy dealing with all kinds of situations that we never really allow ourselves to think:"Someday, these will be the ""Good old days""==the school assemblies, birthdays, sleepovers etc--even the disasters--the exploding diaper on the white furniture, the time the kid painted his bedroom wall with crayons, pie in the eye--a million things.

We're just too busy, typically 'doing the best we can' dealing with one thing and then the next thing, often w/o a break. Time flies, things blur.

My Mother died last year after 16 long, painful years dealing with Parkinson's Disease. My Dad was the greatest guy on earth--he was her rock. To say "He was there 100% for her" is an understatement.  Now he's 85 and dementia, not eating enough--the sadness of being told he shouldn't drive anymore, all that and more, are setting in. With the years, I am getting the typical 'aches and pains' that inevitably come with time. He's had them for decades, now to certain points of disability. I just never knew it. Because he never complained. Kids will tell you if they prick their finger.

I see all too well that the last years are not pretty.

It resonated all too well once. It was after I royally pissed off my wife, she appropriately lowered my ladder down a few rungs. Looking me dead in the eye, she said:"And WHO do you think is going to be changing YOUR diapers??" One of those 'feck me dead' moments...Glad she's still here!

But my Dad's up in Michigan and I'm in Georgia, so I tip my hat to my two sisters, who along with a caretaker who comes in a few days a week, they help him keep going and out of an 'assisted living' institution. If we were up there living and my kids were still young, I think I'd go insane. Family drama, stressors...

But maybe not. Although the pace would render my life a blur again, somehow we'd get things done. Somebody has to. When my wife and I have a difficult situation--one that we HAVE to summon up extra effort for, we look at each other and we both say:"It's time to--or 'We have to:

"RISE to the occasion!!" And we do, Thank God.

For all of us, later on in life if we're lucky and don't get hit by a truck, we get a break--some time out That's a good time to look back and hopefully reflect on the good moments--the funny times, the golden moments and milestones of our lives.

In the last couple of years, my Dad has said several times that as we get old, time just moves sooo fast. When I was younger, I thought our age difference was as if it predated the ice age.

That's where my head's at more of the time lately. That and how no matter how much covid sucks, it could always be worse. That's why when a guy here on PL finally got his wife here and it was just a kaleidoscope of experiences, I tried to say, "Take a second and realize that later on you'll be looking back and saying how these (USCIS and all) were "The greatest days of our lives"--the "Good ole days"

Exactly as Ferris Bueller said:

""Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.""

Save Ferris!! ;D
Great points. For me it's a combination of pushing 50 and watching my mom deteriorate that gives me this sense that life is too short. When my mom was more capable just a few years ago she was our kids babysitter.  My wife is super extroverted so all the covid guidelines are tougher for her than me, as I've never had any problems keeping away from people lol

Offline Calipro

« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
Great points. For me it's a combination of pushing 50 and watching my mom deteriorate that gives me this sense that life is too short. When my mom was more capable just a few years ago she was our kids babysitter.  My wife is super extroverted so all the covid guidelines are tougher for her than me, as I've never had any problems keeping away from people lol

I'm 58 and neither my wife nor I work. If it wasn't for my two year old daughter ...I don't think I could handle retirement.
I love my wife but I couldn't be with just one woman here ....if it wasn't for my baby.

My mom is going down hill fast as well ...so I'm going to be working on getting my wife a visa sometime next year.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2020, 01:36:11 PM »
I'm 58 and neither my wife nor I work. If it wasn't for my two year old daughter ...I don't think I could handle retirement.
I love my wife but I couldn't be with just one woman here ....if it wasn't for my baby.

My mom is going down hill fast as well ...so I'm going to be working on getting my wife a visa sometime next year.
Looking back I should have pushed for a nursing home sooner. Once they lose their mental faculties everything gets alot harder....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2020, 03:07:47 PM »

Sometimes the life you live makes you 'walk the line' accordingly. At least you have an unpredictable, endlessly entertaining toddler princess to help pass the time. She hasn't even learned how to curse at you yet!!

If we lived in Davao City where our house 'over there' is, it'd be a helluva a lot harder for me to be faithful. There's younger, older women all around over there, but not a one that's any better than what I've got already.

That's what keeps my pants up. (outside the house)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2020, 03:07:47 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »

Sometimes the life you live makes you 'walk the line' accordingly. At least you have an unpredictable, endlessly entertaining toddler princess to help pass the time. She hasn't even learned how to curse at you yet!!

If we lived in Davao City where our house 'over there' is, it'd be a helluva a lot harder for me to be faithful. There's younger, older women all around over there, but not a one that's any better than what I've got already.

That's what keeps my pants up. (outside the house)
It would be alot harder for me to at the least not feel tempted in Colombia. I get way more attention from women there...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2020, 03:33:32 PM »
It would be alot harder for me to at the least not feel tempted in Colombia. I get way more attention from women there...

With COVID here its even easier to find lonely women

But way harder to keep a secret..

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2020, 11:20:35 AM »

Take advantage smigo!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2020, 11:35:29 AM »

I'd think it'd be harder to find "lonely women", what with covid and most people staying with others--in groups that are compartmentalized socially.

And that's the only reason why I'd guess it'd be "way harder to keep a secret."

It's your life, and while you've been kind of cryptic lately, I thought things were somewhere along the lines of you caring for your 19 year old Colombiana who's bearing your child, being there emotionally for her, yada, yada.

It's not like the 4 or 5 people who follow and occasionally post here are gonna upset your apple cart, spill your beans etc. I see a lot more wacko stuff--posts and pictures, from other people's facebook and Instagram than I've ever see here.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2020, 11:49:10 AM »
Take advantage smigo!

Easy to say

Women hear are all crazy and jeaulous

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2020, 11:54:26 AM »
I'd think it'd be harder to find "lonely women", what with covid and most people staying with others--in groups that are compartmentalized socially.

And that's the only reason why I'd guess it'd be "way harder to keep a secret."

It's your life, and while you've been kind of cryptic lately, I thought things were somewhere along the lines of you caring for your 19 year old Colombiana who's bearing your child, being there emotionally for her, yada, yada.

It's not like the 4 or 5 people who follow and occasionally post here are gonna upset your apple cart, spill your beans etc. I see a lot more wacko stuff--posts and pictures, from other people's facebook and Instagram than I've ever see here.

I will continue to be cryptic and you can assume what you want LOL

But I can assure you I dont have  a gay lover ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2020, 01:01:45 PM »

I will continue to be cryptic and you can assume what you want LOL

But I can assure you I dont have  a gay lover ;D

Prove it!! ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2020, 08:30:25 PM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24136.0

These guys were on to it Feb 02, 2020.
Ground Hog Day. How many hundreds of dying days since then have we awakened to the same damn alarm!?

Offline Calipro

« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2020, 11:23:39 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2020, 07:50:45 AM »

He ain’t gay ....he just went MGTOW on us. Jajaja

https://www.facebook.com/307508382739569/posts/1709979582492435/

Neither....

But interesting video..though obviously a couple friends doing a skit..ja.ja

It brings up the point...espescialy in Colombia or other "developing" countries , whoever invites people pays..whether man or woman

I learned that the hard way in Kazakhstan years ago..

But  at any rate, I am not going to make someone who makes 0ne tenth or one twentieth of me pay the bill..once in a blue moon it is good if they offer...

A similar situation I heard is a friend of my friends girlfriend  (Paisa) who was young and attractive was talking about this cute , blond haired , blue- eyed Ozzy  she met (amazing she could understand his accent, even though her English was fairly good) . All was going great until they went on a date , and he wanted her to go "Dutch"..at that point she lost all interest.

So thats why some of these girls are interested in us saggy balled old geezers...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:08:34 AM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2020, 07:50:45 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2020, 10:50:58 PM »
""""Elon Musk has gotten into some trouble surrounding coronavirus. He tussled with local authorities when he insisted on keeping his factory open despite lockdown orders. On Twitter, of course, he called shelter in place orders quote, “de facto house arrest” and predicted quote “close to zero new cases in the US by the end of April.” At the end of April, with many new cases every day, he tweeted quote “free America now” in all caps. On this issue, we do not agree.[/color]Elon Musk[/size][/color]I mean this is a hot button issue where rationality takes a backseat. So in the grand scheme of things, I think this is— what we have is something with a very low mortality rate and high contagion. And something that is of low risk to a young person is of high risk to an older person. Essentially, the right thing to do would be to not have done a lock down for the whole country. But to have, I think, anyone who is at risk should be quarantined until the storm passes.[/size][/color]Kara Swisher[/size][/color]All right, but this storm is coming again. You know, you’re talking a lot about saving humanity but these are humans that die in the process.[/size][/color]Elon Musk[/size][/color]Everybody dies.""""[/size]

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2020, 05:32:05 PM »
""""Elon Musk has gotten into some trouble surrounding coronavirus. He tussled with local authorities when he insisted on keeping his factory open despite lockdown orders. On Twitter, of course, he called shelter in place orders quote, “de facto house arrest” and predicted quote “close to zero new cases in the US by the end of April.” At the end of April, with many new cases every day, he tweeted quote “free America now” in all caps. On this issue, we do not agree.Elon MuskI mean this is a hot button issue where rationality takes a backseat. So in the grand scheme of things, I think this is— what we have is something with a very low mortality rate and high contagion. And something that is of low risk to a young person is of high risk to an older person. Essentially, the right thing to do would be to not have done a lock down for the whole country. But to have, I think, anyone who is at risk should be quarantined until the storm passes.Kara SwisherAll right, but this storm is coming again. You know, you’re talking a lot about saving humanity but these are humans that die in the process.Elon MuskEverybody dies.""""

Musk is an interesting fellow--he sees things through different eyes. Tickets to Mars, anyone?  That NYT Kara Swisher interview is an interesting, quick listen.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345