It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Robert Vignola Murdered in Cali Thursday Night  (Read 21282 times)

Offline pan de bono

Re: Robert Vignola Murdered in Cali Thursday Night
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2007, 03:46:10 AM »
El Ruso said something to the effect that Cali was dirty and dangerous and Bogota and medillin were better choice. Iv never been to Medillin but i have been to Bogota and i think it is much more dangerous than Cali could ever be.

Papi said something to the effect that he heard that Argentina is a better hunting grounds than cali.

I was on a plane once going from Miami to cali, the guy next to me was a young salesman from Argentina who had just finished some business in Miami. When i asked him why arent you going home, why are you going to Cali? he said quote " are you kidding me, everyone in South America knows the most beautiful and feminine women in the world are in Cali, Im going to see the ladies".

Argentine men go to Cali to find the beauties, me too!

Offline pan de bono

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2007, 03:06:12 AM »
Christopher I didnt know you lived in East Los Angeles

Offline papi

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2007, 08:44:17 AM »
Papi said something to the effect that he heard that Argentina is a better hunting grounds than cali.

Not true! I don't think Argentina would be a good place to find a wife unless one works the internet well before going. I also feel Cali is extremely overrated especially when you venture outside the agency chicas. Still, far better than most places
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2007, 08:44:17 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats