It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Update  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Honey

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Update
« on: April 07, 2019, 04:09:30 PM »
It’ll be 5 yrs this coming November since Bear has passed. I think my last update was after my undergrad graduation. I finished my masters in accountancy a year after that and passed all four sections of the CPA exam the next year. Started working full time as an external auditor in January 2018 and finally became a licensed CPA in the state of Texas in January 2019. We had to have at least 1yr work experience to be a be a licensed CPA in case you’re wondering. The boys have grown so much. In a few months, I’ll be the shortest among the 4 of us but then again, I was never tall to begin with. AJ turned 16 a couple of months ago, Aiden is 13 and Aerell is 11. They are wonderful children. I haven’t really had any major issues with any of them. They’re all smart too and are doing exceptional in school. I couldn’t ask for more. We’re in the process of moving right now. I’m still in busy season at work but it should start easing up next week as we start quarter reviews with our public clients. Life is not always great every day but we’re getting through just fine. I really do feel I have a special angel watching over me.

I hope everyone here and their families are doing well. I check once in a while to read on old posts. This place is part of the memories I’ve had with Bear, so it’s somehow special in a way. I’ll end this post with pics to make it more interesting if it helps. You all have a great week ahead!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:16:51 PM by Honey »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:27:54 PM »
Wonderful story, from a woman who hails from same city-province area of the Philippines, Davao City, where things like submissiveness, loyalty and 'sticktuitiveness' still exist.

Damn--a CPA now--that IS a major high end professional field, one that requires a lot of time, work. And after Nursing School before that.

My wife has always followed my lead. But while like Honey, if you told her 13 years ago what she'd accomplish in following years, she'd be in utter disbelief as you'd described it.

They rise to the occasion; giving God and you the glory all the while.

While it's nice to know my wife imagines the whole world would fall apart without me, I know that like Honey, she'd also pick up the pieces and be more than fine.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345