It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Update!  (Read 1443 times)

Offline aakerfelt

Update!
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:25:27 AM »
Hi everybody!

Just finnished a two hours videotalk with my girl. And I am now pretty sure she could be the one. Reffering to some other neverending debates here, she is not a Virgin and not a teen, she is 23, but has just have had one boyfriend,who let her down and kept her away from boys/men for teo years. And its absolutely no problem for me.

I have talked to her by mail, Skype and phone. I have talked to her mother and also her brother.

She is now in Hong Kong with her sister trying to get a job. Anyway she will meet me for two weeks in the Phils in April. We will spend a couple of days with her family and the go of to some beach resort. Chapparones not needed since she is not a virgin anyway! :) And she has allready expressed her desires in that area ;)

I really think this girl could be the one! :) And I really think she is a keeper

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Update!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:30:36 PM »

Chapparones not needed since she is not a virgin anyway!

The purpose of chaperones isn't just to protect their virginity. It's more to protect them from viscous gossiping.

That's the first time I have heard of a Filipina going to Hong Kong to look for a job. Normally, they are pre-screened and hired on through an employment agency in the Phils. The agency sets up everything including the visas/work permits, transportation, etc.

Have a great trip and good luck...

Ray

Offline oldog1984

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »
 ;D good luck to you and your lady i wish the best to both of you. how did you meet your lady? if you posted it i must have miss it or something. any ways good luck..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »

Offline Bear

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »
Man do I agree with Ray on this one.  Do not leave your chaperone's - PDAs are killer.  Honey's chaperon (her 'evil' cousin) caused my family more grief that can be believed.  Anyone who is jealous of her will call her names all over the place and it will be near impossible to disprove (odd how you have to prove your innocence?).

The Bear Family

Offline aakerfelt

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 11:05:10 PM »
Thanks for the tip about the chaparones. Im really new to asian dating, but not to international dating. I was focusing on FSU girls earlier, and I still think they are among the most beautiful women on earth. However after starting talking to Filipinas Im sold.  :) They seem to have softer and more sincere personalities.

I met her on Filipinaheart.

The reason for her going to Hong Kong is her sister is living there with her German husband.

Offline evoltnvii

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 12:40:25 AM »
Nice man good luck with that. Sounds a lot like the trip i have planned hope you have as much fun as i will. 3 weeks in heaven i cant wait.
I drank what!!!!!!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864