It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: DreamConnections  (Read 7285 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: DreamConnections
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 07:56:39 AM »
You dont have to worry about Putas in Colombia.

What you have to worry about is Brujas.

A GIrl who practices black majic takes a bit of your semen, does some ritual with it or burries it with a corpse in a crypt and shes got you hooked for life.

Her own little Beta Boy at her beck and call, until you find some white magic witch to perform a counter-spell and get you out of the mess.

Well..so my Colombian friends tell.me anyway..LOL

Maybe not that exact ritual, scenario,  but stuff like that is probably  believed and feared  in the majority of the world's population. That includes Catholic populations.

A lot of educated people don't admit it, but they believe in it too.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
You dont have to worry about Putas in Colombia.

What you have to worry about is Brujas.

A GIrl who practices black majic takes a bit of your semen, does some ritual with it or burries it with a corpse in a crypt and shes got you hooked for life.

Her own little Beta Boy at her beck and call, until you find some white magic witch to perform a counter-spell and get you out of the mess.

Well..so my Colombian friends tell.me anyway..LOL

The first year I moved to Rio I was dating a girl from Belo Horizonte. She was quite taken with me. Not so much in love I think....but she definitely saw me as a meal ticket and a means to a better quality of life. She was a nice enough girl...very pretty, sex was amazing and she used to clean my apartment so well you'd think the pope was going to visit. But there was no real mental connection. She wasn't very well educated and her English was horrible. The good thing is she got me on the road to becoming a fluent Portuguese speaker and she was very patient about teaching me the right pronunciations. I had a few American friends over to watch NFL games one Sunday and one of them brought their girlfriend. She liked wine and she was wearing lipstick so she left her calling on a couple of wine glasses before they left. I didn't clean up afterwards. My girlfriend at the time came over the next day, found the glass and threw a fit. I had actually spoken to her on the phone the previous day while my friends were there and told her my buddy had brought his girlfriend over. She was still livid. I kind of semi-broke up with her that day and slowly stop speaking with her altogether. Unfortunately this meant hiring a maid once in a while because I got accustomed to her cleaning at a level I simply couldn't match.

One of the maids I hired one weekend decided to move my bed to sweep under it. She found a necklace of chicken bones and some other little trinkets. My maid asked me, "do you know what these are?" Of course I was clueless. She told me, "someones trying to make you fall in love." She went on to explain the "mojo" behind everything my ex had left and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Until this day that girl still manages to find someway to keep in contact with me. Sent me messages on Whatsapp....blocked her. Sent me PM's on Facebook...blocked her. Sent me emails....flagged her address as junk. I'm pretty sure she'll find yet another way. Disturbed individual.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:43:29 AM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 10:51:44 AM »

The first year I moved to Rio I was dating a girl from Belo Horizonte. She was quite taken with me. Not so much in love I think....but she definitely saw me as a meal ticket and a means to a better quality of life. She was a nice enough girl...very pretty, sex was amazing and she used to clean my apartment so well you'd think the pope was going to visit. But there was no real mental connection. She wasn't very well educated and her English was horrible. The good thing is she got me on the road to becoming a fluent Portuguese speaker and she was very patient about teaching me the right pronunciations. I had a few American friends over to watch NFL games one Sunday and one of them brought their girlfriend. She liked wine and she was wearing lipstick so she left her calling on a couple of wine glasses before they left. I didn't clean up afterwards. My girlfriend at the time came over the next day, found the glass and threw a fit. I had actually spoken to her on the phone the previous day while my friends were there and told her my buddy had brought his girlfriend over. She was still livid. I kind of semi-broke up with her that day and slowly stop speaking with her altogether. Unfortunately this meant hiring a maid once in a while because I got accustomed to her cleaning at a level I simply couldn't match.

One of the maids I hired one weekend decided to move my bed to sweep under it. She found a necklace of chicken bones and some other little trinkets. My maid asked me, "do you know what these are?" Of course I was clueless. She told me, "someones trying to make you fall in love." She went on to explain the "mojo" behind everything my ex had left and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Until this day that girl still manages to find someway to keep in contact with me. Sent me messages on Whatsapp....blocked her. Sent me PM's on Facebook...blocked her. Sent me emails....flagged her address as junk. I'm pretty sure she'll find yet another way. Disturbed individual.
I dont know about disturbed.  For most American guys having a woman in their life like that would be a massive upgrade....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 10:51:44 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 06:52:27 AM »
I dont know about disturbed.  For most American guys having a woman in their life like that would be a massive upgrade....

Especially as they got older, I increasingly met some real mentally deranged American women, and to a lesser extent, 'damaged' women overseas.

I think a lot stemmed from childhood, as well as other things, other traumas later in life. They all accumulated.

But the worst thing (for me) was that at first, they seemed very normal, very 'together'. Some show they're unhinged early on, but for some, it can take years.  Sometimes it takes a certain event to trigger it.

I didn't realize the significance at first, but many years ago while Christmas shopping at the mall, I playfully 'disappeared' for a few minutes.  My then fianceee had a meltdown, tantrum, totally out of measure given the situation.

Turns out she was an orphan and had a terrible childhood, that never resolved.

Another, a beautiful blonde, USA born and bred, acted like I was the best thing in the whole universe. I had a hard time evem paying the dinner tab with her. Then one day out of the clear blue, her personality changed 360%. She accused me of possessing all sorts of criminal, defective moral history characteristics, background--totally bizzare.

With most, you can tell if they might have a screw loose early on, but some are walking time bombs.

Back to the black magic,  voo doo kind of thing, people with high degrees of education and income can believe that stuff. And even people that typically don't think that way, will seek out their quack doctors when typical western science, medicine,  doesn't cure their ills.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Rschnb67

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
Who wouldn't want to marry a sexy Colombian girl even if it takes a wild to learn each other's language at least she's a sweet woman and knows how to take care of a man not like these bitches in USA where you can't even look at them and they're crying sexual-harassment anymore
Exepy Mambos chick she's the best

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864