It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hello and advice  (Read 37571 times)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello and advice
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 11:08:57 PM »
It was raised to 30 days in 2012

Thanks!  :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 11:20:51 PM »
Ray--it's too bad you don't have any idea of when someone's trying to interject a sense of humor into what's otherwise escalating into an increasingly flammatory thread. But hey, if you don't see it, it's no one else's fault but your own--don't try and turn things around.

At least I'm not like you, calling a member here--namely me, a homosexual. I was 'man' enough to laugh it off, especially considering 'the source.' But others might not look at it that way, of course.

Lighten up a bit and try to quit being, as is all too often the case here, so uptight and maybe everyone would be better off. You may be old as dirt here, pushing for 10,000 posts, but even the moderators have had to give you more than a little grace a number of times, rolling their eyes and barely tolerating your belligerence and badgering of members here.

If you feel that I'm doing it to you, which I'm not, at least figure that maybe it's a taste of your own medicine, which apparently you don't handle very well.

Now what are you crying about Bobby?

You're such a phony hypocrite. You get your jollies following guys around the forum dropping childish little insults, trying to provoke a fight, while whining and pretending you're a victim.

If you don't like my replies to your silly little insults, then just leave my name out of your stupid troll games.

You won't post your insults where they belong, in the flame room, because you can't get the attention you need there as you can get on the open forum.

Time to grow up Bobby...

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:22:53 PM by Ray »

Offline william15011

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 07:29:21 AM »
Thanks for the message robert angel.  I find that alot of the women that I meet on filipinocupid use the internet cafe.  Since you have so much experience.  I was wondering if it is okay to purchase "minutes?".  Some of asked me and I have blown them off.  I have only been on the site just over a week. 

My age range is really big.  I hate to say it, but from 23 to 37.

Any advice.  I can't send you any messages. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 07:29:21 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:15 PM »
Thanks for the message robert angel.  I find that alot of the women that I meet on filipinocupid use the internet cafe.  Since you have so much experience.  I was wondering if it is okay to purchase "minutes?".  Some of asked me and I have blown them off.  I have only been on the site just over a week. 

My age range is really big.  I hate to say it, but from 23 to 37.

Any advice.  I can't send you any messages.

Hi William--I think after you post 4 more times, you can send, respond to messages--"PM's" here.

The age range you mention is not at all extreme or unusual, assuming you're not much older than 70, LOL.

In 4 separate more posts, you can ask about differences between the Visayas and elsewhere, changing, carrying currency, gifts, safety, things to bring, not bring, hotels, etc. Short of just posting, 'one, two, three, four', you can still keep it very brief if you prefer.

I would be leery of women who straight out ask, or even 'hint' early on that they need some money for chat time. Money and gifts changes everything, I'm afraid. While there's a time and place for everything, in the first weeks to months, I personally don't see it as a good sign. It can show them that you're "a source of revenue" when you don't really know for sure whether or not you're one of many guys---many sources.

If you're not already onto it, viber and skype, to name but two tech applications, can help you connect, communicating even from their preferred internet cafes--you can chat using facebook--you can set up another FB profile/s if you want to keep your primary profile exclusive--the options and playing field for all involved change all the time. Be wise on your end and wary regarding their's.

Although it's not too long before you're on the plane, I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to 'go exclusive' with any one woman. Narrowing down selection is the normal route. Right now, all the scammers and gold diggers are sizing you up, but within the probably overwhelming amount of women sending you interests, are undoubtedly some good candidates. That said, don't hesitate to search out women, women who might be too shy to make the first approach, but might be good ladies--matches.

Totally mind blowingly beautiful women are another topic to handle with care. They typically get something of 'the royal treatment', with lots of attention so rest assured, you're not the only one who's taken notice of their 'charms'.

If she's really hot and used to 'high maintenance overhead', that can be problematic down the line. Be careful what you wish for and realize that if things follow a best case scenario, you'll be with this person for a long, long time and that beauty is going to fade more than the basic fundamentals of her personality probably will.

That said, once she's acclimated to USA life--really life in most 'first world' nations, inevitable changes to differing degrees will likely occur in her personality. If she had her head screwed on pretty good to start with and didn't look or act like a diva, your probably better off down the line than vice versa.

Sometimes you can look at what I call a 'modest, simple, traditional Filipina'. 'Simple' means pretty uncomplicated and she can she be shy or straight forward, playful (but not cold or rude) not dumb, stupid or insensitive. 

Try to imagine what they'd look like with their hair done, a little lipstick and a nice dress/outfit--a diamond in the rough perhaps. Sometimes it pays to look past what's basically superficial anyway.

I am leery of a bunch of bikini shots, resort shots, even studio pictures and a lot of make up, although that's become somewhat more acceptable to some guys over time

My wife was a computer engineer, working for Coca Cola, 12 hour+ work days, six days a week, sometimes half a day on Sunday. She didn't wear makeup, had two awful pictures when a friend introduced us and she sent money home to help pay sibling's private school tuition, rather than buy clothes. Sometimes she only had enough money left to eat just vegetables, but for four years, she never asked me for a peso and we chatted, usually for hours every single day, unless she was with her family--way out in the country, where there was no internet. If she said she would be there, she was.

Even if time and money is tight for you, don't totally convince yourself that this first trip is going to produce a wife. I'm far from wealthy moneywise and went over there more than once, for one woman each time. So then after a rather long correspondence and trip, I had to face the sad and hard fact that we just weren't right for each other. That said, it was still great--if nothing else, I had a wonderfully interesting vacation with nice company each time.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline william15011

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 10:41:07 PM »
thanks robert. 

Thanks for the advice, I guess the next question is safety.  What should I be on guard for?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2015, 11:38:13 AM »
thanks robert. 

Thanks for the advice, I guess the next question is safety.  What should I be on guard for?

The areas of most concern are within what's called the ARRM region, which stands for

Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Region_in_Muslim_Mindanao

By and large, the Muslims are peaceful and many are hospitable, successful merchants even outside of the ARRM area, but there are certain areas that can be 'hotspots' that you want to avoid--they're safe havens for terrorists. The ones that are typically always 'no no' areas include Tawi Tawi and Jolo Island, to name just two examples. That general area is some place--something you might want to read up on. There are also other areas where communists stir up trouble, but in terms of specific area/s, they're harder to pinpoint. Plus, you can't tell a communist from a non communist any more than you can tell a Catholic from a Lutheran.

Generally speaking, it's best to not talk politics, religion or money---that's probably good advice in most places most of the time though.

While you shouldn't totally disregard our (and other) nation's security ratings and travel advisements for the Philippines and the specific area you're visiting, I think chances are that most areas of the USA would tally more violent crimes, as well as thefts. As I sort of indicated, that still leaves certain areas that you'll almost certainly know that you, as well as almost no Christian Filipinos, would want to visit, as they know they're  simply not welcome there and to go there would be like inviting trouble.

That said, it is dumb to walk around most parts of Manila (really a lot of places worldwide) with things like gold necklaces, expensive cameras on straps, etc., etc. Even in Makati, Manila, where my brother in law and his family live, which has some pretty swank areas, my wife clutches her purse close to her body and just doesn't like walking around or using public transportation. Then again, I never worried, except for one time in China Town's Tutuban Mall, when I felt kind of weird--like I was being watched--and I simply caught a taxi cab out of there. Some years, Manila tops the list as the most densely populated city on earth, so  purse and jewelry snatchings aren't uncommon. You can be at a $500 a night hotel and a block away there can be a squatters village, with people who are desperately poor.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2015, 03:12:09 PM »
IMHO, to say that all of Mindanao is unsafe, is a gross overstatement. Most is safe and Davao City is by far, the safest of the largest cities.

https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/Philippines/Areas-to-Avoid-in-the-Philippines

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/21/travel/philippines-coolest-towns/

Not sure why they don't have Palawan Island on here--as mentioned, Microsoft's Bill Gates vacationed there with his wife and kids, for the better part of two weeks and no,  wasn't kidding when I said he and his wife sent the children home early on a commercial flight!

Not sure why Bohol isn't mentioned, the beaches and the Chocolate Hills--the Hills in particular , with the world's tiniest monkeys, is much visited and beloved by Filipinos.

There are some other world class scenery areas, including incredible beaches not mentioned either. 7000+ islands--there's a lot of neat stuff not mentioned--but the focus is pretty much on towns, I suppose.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2015, 05:15:41 PM »
Got these, and a few other places on my travel radar these days....

https://www.google.com/search?q=caramoan+camarines+sur&biw=1079&bih=582&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OCM4VfnJOK-wsASD3oGQDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=palawan+resorts&rlz=1C2CHFX_enUS629US629&biw=1105&bih=542&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CCs4VcvxH8u3sAWI_4HQBQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

As long as they have air conditioned rooms for at night, some good places nearby to eat at and a decent club or two to dance at, if we're in the mood, I'm game.

Offline Jhengsman

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2015, 09:07:55 PM »
The areas of most concern are within what's called the ARRM region, which stands for

Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Region_in_Muslim_Mindanao

By and large, the Muslims are peaceful and many are hospitable, successful merchants even outside of the ARRM area, but there are certain areas that can be 'hotspots' that you want to avoid--they're safe havens for terrorists. The ones that are typically always 'no no' areas include Tawi Tawi and Jolo Island, to name just two examples. That general area is some place--something you might want to read up on. There are also other areas where communists stir up trouble, but in terms of specific area/s, they're harder to pinpoint. Plus, you can't tell a communist from a non communist any more than you can tell a Catholic from a Lutheran.

Generally speaking, it's best to not talk politics, religion or money---that's probably good advice in most places most of the time though.

While you shouldn't totally disregard our (and other) nation's security ratings and travel advisements for the Philippines and the specific area you're visiting, I think chances are that most areas of the USA would tally more violent crimes, as well as thefts. As I sort of indicated, that still leaves certain areas that you'll almost certainly know that you, as well as almost no Christian Filipinos, would want to visit, as they know they're  simply not welcome there and to go there would be like inviting trouble.

Mamasapano Maguinado is especially hot now after the Philippines National Police lost 44 police officers in an attempt to capture a Malaysian terrorist on January 25, 2015.

Offline william15011

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2015, 11:41:17 AM »
Again thanks for your advice Robert.  I think I will keep my searches to Cebu City.  There are a lot of women on FC from that part of the Philippines.  Therefore, I would assume that Cebu City is a safe place to live for about five weeks.  I might take a trip here or there for women that I meet that I find interesting.  On that point, I have found some profiles from Cebu City that show women wearing nothing but swimming suits, etc.   I would assume these are women to avoid. 

On another note, I have met a woman that lives near Manila.  She has a job because we cam from where she works.  She can only cam from work because she can't afford a "load" to use her phone at home.  She wants me to send her 1,000 pesos western union for it.  Is this a good idea?  Trust me, she does work at this store because she has the cam on when she is working (she is a cashier). 

Again thanks for all your help.

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2015, 12:29:22 PM »
She wants me to send her 1,000 pesos western union for it.  Is this a good idea?

No

Offline Ray

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2015, 01:15:05 PM »

My advice:

When you first meet up with these girls, keep money or any financial discussions completely out of the relationship.

DO NOT send anything for cell phone loads, Internet café fees, or ANYTHING.

If they make a modest request, as this latest girl did, just ignore her as if you never heard the request. If she never asks for anything again, then she may be OK to further pursue a possible relationship with.

But if she asks for something a second time, drop her fast and move on to someone else. You are not a bank so don't be treated as one.

Ray

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »
Again thanks for your advice Robert.  I think I will keep my searches to Cebu City.  There are a lot of women on FC from that part of the Philippines.  Therefore, I would assume that Cebu City is a safe place to live for about five weeks.  I might take a trip here or there for women that I meet that I find interesting.  On that point, I have found some profiles from Cebu City that show women wearing nothing but swimming suits, etc.   I would assume these are women to avoid. 

On another note, I have met a woman that lives near Manila.  She has a job because we cam from where she works.  She can only cam from work because she can't afford a "load" to use her phone at home.  She wants me to send her 1,000 pesos western union for it.  Is this a good idea?  Trust me, she does work at this store because she has the cam on when she is working (she is a cashier). 

Again thanks for all your help.

Stay away from sending money--it sets a bad precedent.  If it's (you) is/are a big enough priority to her and especially if she's working as is the case here, she'll find a way to afford the internet cafĂ©.

Most folks end up coming in on international flights have to fly to Manila, but some international airlines fly direct to Cebu City. Personally I couldn't justify staying in Cebu City for five weeks when it is such a convenient jumping off place to more attractive places close by. Mactan's beaches--the beaches closest to CC, --except for some expensive ones that are cleaned and groomed everyday, don't impress me. A lot of shipping and nearby industry leaves so much pollution that when I was there, I had to wear sandals into the water and watch my step. I'm sure there's more current info on that and CC on-line for research.

Cebu City is sort of a mini Manila, although former Philippine President Arroyo returned political favors for CC helping swing the election for her and they improved the city's infrastructure a bit.

It's a matter of personal judgment on bikini shots  and I suppose things are changing, but there's still millions of Filipinas who be it beach or pool, wouldn't wear anything more revealing than pair of mid thigh shorts and a T shirt.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »

Offline Fosgate5

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2015, 07:05:42 PM »
My women has never once asked for money but she is inquisitive about cost differences for things between the U.S. and the Philippines as I am always using googles Philippine peso to dollar conversion. Let me tell you how a gift went once. A friend of mine who does security had a brand new Iphone 4 that someone left in a bar over a year ago and never claimed it and his old ipod touch. I had no use for them but he was like "Here. Give it to someone that needs it or sell it." In turn I asked the little woman how old her cell phone is and she said nearly 3 years. I'm like, I have a gift for you. She absolutely is aware of the stigma of some women asking for stuff and protested and I actually had to talk her into it. I had to convince her that it did not cost me anything and it is a free gift and if she doesn't want it she is free to sell it. Which she countered that she would never sell them because they are a gift from me. Ok, so I sent it via USPS (Which I highly do not recommend) and the Philippines customs has lost the damn thing. So learning lesson of shipping and the disappointment from her is not that she did not get the package but feels that customs lost a gold brick belonging to me.

So point is and I think Robert can attest to. If they are genuine, they will never ask for any money from you while dating. If you give them a gift to me it seems they value the gesture more than the item itself.

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2015, 09:06:43 AM »
......................... Ok, so I sent it via USPS (Which I highly do not recommend) and the Philippines customs has lost the damn thing. So learning lesson of shipping and the disappointment from her is not that she did not get the package but feels that customs lost a gold brick belonging to me.......................................
Never send anything of value through the post office.

That package was not lost; someone has a brand new iPhone - very likely a postal employee.

If it have to be there within a certain time frame or sending small item - either send your package via air cargo or Fedex/UPS/DHL (expensive).

This way your package do not go thru a third party thus less opportunity for thief.

We send small packages via LBC  (& Johnny Air) air cargo and it usually takes about a week from NYC to delivery in Manila.

We have 4 BB boxes enroute to Manila ( they will be delivered within the next 2 weeks - they just left transhipment) & will be sending an air cargo shipment within the month.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline Ray

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2015, 09:53:35 AM »
Never send anything of value through the post office.

That package was not lost; someone has a brand new iPhone - very likely a postal employee.

If it have to be there within a certain time frame or sending small item - either send your package via air cargo or Fedex/UPS/DHL (expensive).

This way your package do not go thru a third party thus less opportunity for thief.

We send small packages via LBC  (& Johnny Air) air cargo and it usually takes about a week from NYC to delivery in Manila.

We have 4 BB boxes enroute to Manila ( they will be delivered within the next 2 weeks - they just left transhipment) & will be sending an air cargo shipment within the month.

Yep, that phone got "lost" in a custom's officer's pocket... LOL

The only way to insure that a package will get through the postal system is to send it registered and insured. Even then, it's still not advisable.

We have had good luck with LBC in particular. How much do they charge you for a Balikbayan box from NYC to Manila? Are your rates lower after the Christmas season rush?

Ray

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2015, 10:05:11 AM »
I don't think that Fosgate shares any of ray's laughter >"Yep, that phone got "lost" in a custom's officer's pocket...LOL"<, regarding that the iPhone he sent her may have ended up in some customs officer's pocket. Tasteless and par the course.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:21:13 PM by robert angel »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2015, 10:25:16 AM »
DHL delivers to even some rather remote areas of Mindanao. It can sometimes take 3 or 4 months for USPS sent mail to get to  Mindanao, but it gets scrutinized by a lot of hands and eyes, as it moves via plane, boats and trucks, with many people interested in the size and weight of parcels, often holding envelopes up to bright lights looking for signs of cash inside

We've always been lucky (so far) using UMAC or our balikbayan boxes, but we pretty much 'mummify' each box, densely coating it in 4 or 5 complete coats of clear and duct tape. It'd be pretty obvious that someone took effort using a tool to get inside it. That said, I still consider ourselves "lucky" thus far that we haven't been robbed, as there's always things like laptop computers, tablets, cameras and the like in there.

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2015, 10:50:02 AM »
................................We have had good luck with LBC in particular. How much do they charge you for a Balikbayan box from NYC to Manila? Are your rates lower after the Christmas season rush?

Ray
$60 per box - large ones.

LBC had a promotion when we sent ours - send 3 large boxes and get a small box sent for free.

The rates were the same during the holidays - they just add a promotion like the one above. This time we skipped sending during this holiday season - instead we sent them last month.

Their current promotion is (they call it VIP - Very Important Padala):
Send 1 regular box & a small one fee would be $25.
Send 2 regular  boxes & the small one fee is $20.
Send 3 regular  boxes & the small one fee is $20.

LBC is expanding in the NYC area - they opened a 3rd office last November.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline william15011

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2015, 01:27:51 PM »
Robert you are 1000% correct about filipina's profiles.  I had a long conversation with a woman whom immediately told me she was in love with me.   She was really cute, in addition, her profile had her wearing a bathing suit.  She lived in Cebu City.  I guess because I am a lonely guy, On about day three of her telling me this, she started asking for money.  This has happened about three other times.  In the future, I will not even think about a reply from a woman wearing a bathing suit on FA. 

Thanks for the advice.  On another note, I plan to visit Cebu City June 20, Is this too soon?  I think I have credible women to date, telling them of my plans. 

Bill

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2015, 02:46:08 PM »
Robert you are 1000% correct about filipina's profiles.  I had a long conversation with a woman whom immediately told me she was in love with me.   She was really cute, in addition, her profile had her wearing a bathing suit.  She lived in Cebu City.  I guess because I am a lonely guy, On about day three of her telling me this, she started asking for money.  This has happened about three other times.  In the future, I will not even think about a reply from a woman wearing a bathing suit on FA. 

Thanks for the advice.  On another note, I plan to visit Cebu City June 20, Is this too soon?  I think I have credible women to date, telling them of my plans. 

Bill

Thanks, but no one can be 100% on how to deal with profiles. It's a real heady, ego stroking time when you first get onto sites like FC and Blossoms and all these hot women, women probably out of our league here are suddenly sending you "interests" and even "favorites" by the dozen.

What I made were basically broad generalizations and recommendations.You can probably take some of that to the bank, but any one profile is at best going to give you a limited sketch. You have to dig in deeper and chat, cam and basically follow your hopefully increasingly educated hunches.That said, you may meet her in real life later and especially if you haven't taken sufficient time, realize (if you can see and think logically) that she's not right for you. It takes the right balance of balls and brains. Be careful what you wish for....

Especially if it's your first rodeo and you're hoping to do 'one woman, one trip = wife' I think you need more than a few months of prep time. If as you mentioned staying 4 to 5 weeks, I think setting up in Cebu City sounds good,  but once again I think that traveling to other, smaller cities from there is so easy and inexpensive (by far the most expensive thing is just getting there initially ) that you should consider that.

I can't emphasize enough that the way most guys screw up big time---I'm talking marriage,  misery, and then divorce, is because they rushed things. This takes TIME.

And above all, especially given the newness of all this, tell yourself "Probably  won't score a wife this first time, but I'll sure as heck have a good vacation."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 08:00:12 PM by robert angel »

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2015, 08:43:27 AM »
For pictures run them in Tineye. I have busted a few using that app. http://www.tineye.com/

Also cut and paste key phrases or their whole profile statement into google and see if it comes back with any hits. I caught two that had profiles on more than one site but different images. I also caught one woman who had pictures of herself and I noticed an American speed limit sign in the back ground. I asked her if she had ever been to the U.S. and she said no. Next! Also on sites like Cherri Blossoms what is cool is that they show the country of origin's flag next to it. Often you will see where they are at is not where they claim to be. For instance they claim Cebu  City and you see Germany, USA, Ghana Africa, Korea, China etc. Just avoid them.

Far as the package it's no big loss to me but I kick myself because I did not foresee this as I have never had a problem shipping packages overseas to even war zones. I will certainly take more precaution in the future knowing what I know now.

Offline Ray

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2015, 05:32:02 PM »
I don't think that Fosgate shares any of ray's laughter >"Yep, that phone got "lost" in a custom's officer's pocket...LOL"<, regarding that the iPhone he sent her may have ended up in some customs officer's pocket. Tasteless and par the course.

Listen up bobby...

I wasn't talking to you so you can go pound sand.

Speaking of "tasteless"... Your repeated attempts to start a flame war with your childish little comments have become "par for the course".

If you aren't man enough to take your petty insults to the Flame Room instead of repeatedly trying to trash other members' threads, then why don't you just give us all a break take a hike?

Bye...   

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2015, 05:32:02 PM »

Offline william15011

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »
Quick question.  I met a woman and we are "thinking" about going to Boracay Island while I visit.  I told her we are just friends and I will think about it.  We have only known each other for two weeks.  Is this a con.  Should I get my hopes up. 

Thanks in advance.

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »
Take it for what you will. I brought up wanting to go island hopping when I get down there to meet mine. Not sure if it was that fast but my thought is this. I'm going to scratch a few things off my bucket list like swim with Whale Sharks, sea turtles and maybe even be lucky enough to see a Thresher, Mako or Tiger. I want to walk on pristine beaches with very few others around. Boracay was initially on the list until I saw photos how crowded the beach can get there (just google boracay beach crowd). Me, I'm looking at Northern Palawan like El Nido or maybe even Coron. Coron looks like one of the most pristine areas at the moment. If your forking out the dough to spend four days on a plane trip there and back you might as well make the best of it. Me, I think I would go nuts just touring a city like Manila or Cebu etc. 

Anyway, I get down there and we don't click or whatever, I still get a killer vacation and cross off a couple bucket list items.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345